Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2012, 06:47 PM   #1876
Strawberry's mom&dad
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffypants View Post
I love that American flag MH! Where did u find that?
It was a FE gift.

Old 08-08-2012, 06:56 PM   #1877
reisdawg
Mouseketeer

Thank you, thank you, Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueyes87 View Post
here you are

This is so awesome. I cannot wait to have it on our stateroom door.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-09-2012, 09:34 AM   #1878
Fluffypants
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strawberry's mom&dad View Post
It was a FE gift.
Thanks for the answer! And what a great FE gift!
Old 08-09-2012, 12:07 PM   #1879
mjfisherdc
Mouseketeer

I had some magnet imags made for my cruise in March, but we had to reschedule to Sept. I am just now getting around to printing them, but they are so small (like 1"). How do I fix this? Not sure what I may have done wrong.

Thank you to anybody with advice.

CR 1995
POFQ Sept 10
CR Nov 10 (Just me and the kids!!)
GF Jan 11, Celebrate DS 4th b-day - cancelled due to snow causing flight cancellation
WL May 11
Bonnet Creek Sept 11
Disney Dream March 2012 *my big 4-0!! - Cancelled, but rescheduled for September 2012
Bonnet Creek with kids and UDA/UCA competition March 2012
Fantasy Sept 2014
Old 08-09-2012, 07:07 PM   #1880
sari8970
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjfisherdc View Post
I had some magnet imags made for my cruise in March, but we had to reschedule to Sept. I am just now getting around to printing them, but they are so small (like 1"). How do I fix this? Not sure what I may have done wrong.

Thank you to anybody with advice.
What program are you using to put the design in and print it? I use Word and then I click on format and change the size from there to what I need it to be.
Old 08-10-2012, 01:52 AM   #1881
staffieri
DIS Veteran

BLUEYES87 Help Please

Hoping to get some name door magnets. I just love you names with the characters peeking through. So cute!!! This is a RUSH , we leave August 16th

Kennedy - with Arial
Jackson - ( anything He 4)
Cynthia - With Tinkerbell
Judy - Minnie Mouse
Kimberly - Minnie Mouse
Bill - Mickey Mouse
Rebecca - with Arial or Chip and Dale

HUGE THANKS!!!!!
Old 08-10-2012, 01:59 PM   #1882
sari8970
Mouseketeer

Blueyes87 or any other DISgners who may read this

I'm so excited that we leave in 2 days.

I know milliepie is away right now. There were a few DISigns that I didn't get before she left. I know that other people don't do others DISigns, but I was wondering if anyone does anything similar so I can use the ones she did send me. They came out fantastic and I'd hate to have it go to waste, but unfortunately I can't put myself, hubby and 1 son's names on our door without my other son. She had made 5 out of the 10 I needed. She was writing our names using the characters, not name fills. I'm not really sure how to describe it, but if anyone thinks they could possibly do this for me please let me know and I can post what she already did.

I also don't know if anyone else does the deck chairs with the Nova Scotia lighthouse as the background.

The other things I didn't get I can deal without because I was able to use her fantastic images and personalize them and she did make other things for me. The deck chairs would have been one of 2 designs that would have had all of our names on one magnet (we have 3 staterooms).

I don't want to step on anyone's toes and do the wrong thing so if this is totally out of line, I completely and 100% apologize.

Thanks for taking the time to read this. Have a great day!

Sari
Old 08-10-2012, 04:09 PM   #1883
calygirl724
Earning My Ears

Request for Milliepie

Hello! By the time you read this, you'll be back from your vacation and I hope you had a wonderful time! I just love your caribbean designs, and since we just book a western caribbean cruise I would LOVE to have some of your designs.

Can you please make for us the surfboard and the beach chairs design with the names Brian, Kristen, Elizabeth, Emily, Tyler, Mason for the Fantasy.

Also, the donald duck aquaduck picture with The Glensky Family.

We would love to have some portholes designed for the kids - I didn't see some of these on your site, if you don't have these characters no worries. Bruce from Nemo with Elizabeth, Crush with Emily, Pirate Mickey with Mason, and Tigger with Tyler.

Thank you so much for all you do for us DISer's to make our vacations that more magical!
Old 08-10-2012, 04:15 PM   #1884
KaseyStringer
Earning My Ears

I was wondering if you could work up a Madison and the Neverland Pirates for me. I looked through all of your names on 4share and hers wasn't in there. We are doing her party in this theme. TIA
Old 08-10-2012, 05:00 PM   #1885
Hollywood Glitter
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sari8970 View Post
Blueyes87 or any other DISgners who may read this

I'm so excited that we leave in 2 days.

I know milliepie is away right now. There were a few DISigns that I didn't get before she left. I know that other people don't do others DISigns, but I was wondering if anyone does anything similar so I can use the ones she did send me. They came out fantastic and I'd hate to have it go to waste, but unfortunately I can't put myself, hubby and 1 son's names on our door without my other son. She had made 5 out of the 10 I needed. She was writing our names using the characters, not name fills. I'm not really sure how to describe it, but if anyone thinks they could possibly do this for me please let me know and I can post what she already did.

I also don't know if anyone else does the deck chairs with the Nova Scotia lighthouse as the background.

The other things I didn't get I can deal without because I was able to use her fantastic images and personalize them and she did make other things for me. The deck chairs would have been one of 2 designs that would have had all of our names on one magnet (we have 3 staterooms).

I don't want to step on anyone's toes and do the wrong thing so if this is totally out of line, I completely and 100% apologize.

Thanks for taking the time to read this. Have a great day!

Sari
Let me see what she has done for you so far. What post number where the 5 she did on?
Old 08-10-2012, 06:35 PM   #1886
sari8970
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood Glitter View Post
Let me see what she has done for you so far. What post number where the 5 she did on?
Thank you so much for even taking a look. I really appreciate it. I just hated to let her hard work go to waste.

On page 122 # 1826 I had quoted them back to her from her post to me. It's the ones with our names. She did mine, Sari, with Dumbo, my dad, Poppy with Donald, my mom, Nanny with Tink, my husband, Angelo with Goofy and my one son, AJ, with Stitch. If this is something you can do I'll get you the other names and characters that I had requested. They were to match the portholes that she did for us (also in this same quote).

Thanks again
Old 08-10-2012, 10:19 PM   #1887
Hollywood Glitter
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sari8970

Thank you so much for even taking a look. I really appreciate it. I just hated to let her hard work go to waste.

On page 122 # 1826 I had quoted them back to her from her post to me. It's the ones with our names. She did mine, Sari, with Dumbo, my dad, Poppy with Donald, my mom, Nanny with Tink, my husband, Angelo with Goofy and my one son, AJ, with Stitch. If this is something you can do I'll get you the other names and characters that I had requested. They were to match the portholes that she did for us (also in this same quote).

Thanks again
I can do the names ... Do you want the names to match the characters from the portholes?

Last edited by Hollywood Glitter; 08-11-2012 at 03:23 AM.
Old 08-10-2012, 11:49 PM   #1888
LWQuestie
I'm the Rocketeer!

Thanks a million!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by milliepie View Post
Here are your tags.

Old 08-11-2012, 10:22 AM   #1889
sari8970
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood Glitter View Post
I can do the names ... Do you want the names to match the characters from the portholes?
Thank you so so very much. Unfortunately, that is too late. We are being pick up tomorrow morning to get into the city and boarding of the boat. If there is any way you can do them and post them by tonight I'd be able to print, cut and pack them. If you can, I need Eric, Lynn, Marc, William and Elizabeth and yes, to match the portholes. If you can't, I totally understand that it's a rush job.

Thanks again!

Sari
Old 08-11-2012, 11:09 AM   #1890
NagyFamily
Mouseketeer

Disney Moon going on the Fansty Dec 8-15 2012
Karen & Doug
can you please make the Fansty cruise ship and our names on the name Tag's and add our Baby girl too
Falynn
anything Cool for our door for our Disney Moon Please and Thank you
Aqua Duck with the Nagy Family on it too please.

Last edited by NagyFamily; 08-11-2012 at 11:25 AM.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: