Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 08-05-2012, 08:18 PM   #1816
MREBERT1978
Earning My Ears

Re:millipie

hi, millipie love your work i wanted to see if i could get some mickey heads done im from louisiana and would like

a LSU mickey head and also if you have something with crawfish to put on a mickey head

neverland pirates izzy with the name emma on it

thanks so much for all the hard work you do great job!

Mrebert1978
Polynesian 5/2009
Caribbean Beach Resort 12/2010

Last edited by MREBERT1978; 08-05-2012 at 08:50 PM.
Old 08-05-2012, 09:18 PM   #1817
sari8970
Mouseketeer

pirates question

Milliepie,

Hi there. Sorry to bug you. I found out today that my niece and nephew don't have anything to wear for pirate night. I checked Target and was only able to find a shirt I thought my nephew would wear which meant I couldn't buy for one without the other. My niece is harder than my nephew (they are twins who will be 12 in October) because she's not girly at all. So, I was looking through your fabulous designs. Will the items you have listed under "Pirates" work on a t-shirt if I can find 2 of them to use? If not, should I be checking somewhere else in your photobucket? I figured if there are designs available I'm going to be making the sweatshirts for my boys so I'd have the iron on transfer papers, if I can ever figure out which ones I should buy.

Thanks so much!

Sari
Register to remove

Old 08-05-2012, 10:03 PM   #1818
iluvdiscruises
Mouseketeer

deleted...used another disigner since you were away! Milliepie your work is SOOOO beautiful!!!! Hope your trip was wonderful!!!

Last edited by iluvdiscruises; 08-08-2012 at 07:00 PM.
Old 08-05-2012, 10:11 PM   #1819
madisonann2002
Cruising Fantasy AGAIN May 31 2014

Millipie Cruising on Sept 1st!

Hello! I was needing a disney magnet for a special trip for a freind of mine. I would like 1 that says something to 1st time cruise Kaitlyn and she loves rapunzel, a 3 generation magnet for grandmother (Laura) daughter (Michele) and granddaughter (kaitlyn) and lastly Michele in alphabet form prefer snow white and seven dwarfs? Thank you in advance!!!
Old 08-05-2012, 11:51 PM   #1820
milliepie
I miss DIS, but RL is a priority.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sari8970 View Post
Milliepie,

Hi there. Sorry to bug you. I found out today that my niece and nephew don't have anything to wear for pirate night. I checked Target and was only able to find a shirt I thought my nephew would wear which meant I couldn't buy for one without the other. My niece is harder than my nephew (they are twins who will be 12 in October) because she's not girly at all. So, I was looking through your fabulous designs. Will the items you have listed under "Pirates" work on a t-shirt if I can find 2 of them to use? If not, should I be checking somewhere else in your photobucket? I figured if there are designs available I'm going to be making the sweatshirts for my boys so I'd have the iron on transfer papers, if I can ever figure out which ones I should buy.

Thanks so much!Sari
There should be something that you can use in the pirate folder. I'm not sure if I uploaded everything I have yet to photobucket, but if you can look in 4shared I have them all in there. http://www.4shared.com/account/dir/X...5#dir=20283248

Did you get the post with the majority of your requests a few pages back? I posted them so you can get started since I know you're leaving soon. Just want to make sure you got them. Let me know if not, I'll find the post for you.

COMPLETED REQUESTS~~MICKEY HEADS~~DISNEY CRUISE~~HOLIDAYS
Old 08-06-2012, 12:10 AM   #1821
milliepie
I miss DIS, but RL is a priority.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolepdonnelly View Post
Thank you so much-you have made our day!
I hope princess is ok.

COMPLETED REQUESTS~~MICKEY HEADS~~DISNEY CRUISE~~HOLIDAYS
Old 08-06-2012, 12:42 AM   #1822
erk711
Mouseketeer

Request for Milliepie

Wow, you do great work! You must keep yourself busy. If I may be so bold...

I would really like to get a princess (something like the previous post) with the name Athena.

I would also love to have two of the DCL nametags for the Wonder with the names Liz and Vern. And you if could also include our hometown (Victoria, BC) that would be super awesome.

Thanks so much!!
Celebrated 25th Anniversary sailing on the Pacific Pixar Wonder Cruise Sept 30/12
Celebrated DS 19th Birthday sailing to Alaska on the Wonder August 19/13
Celebrating DD 19th Birthday sailing on the Dream to Nassau May 4/15
Old 08-06-2012, 01:10 AM   #1823
Diane71969
CRUSIN ALONG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueyes87 View Post
Here you are

THANK YOU soooo very much! I appreciate everything you have done for me so very much!

Old 08-06-2012, 01:51 AM   #1824
LiseG
DIS Veteran

Love these... any chance you could do a set for 2012? I think a lot of us would enjoy them

Magic 4-Day Cozumel only - Sept 2004 (Booked as 7-Day Eastern - Thanks Hurricane Francis)
Magic 7-Day Semi-Western - Sept 2005 (Booked Eastern again - went West due to Hurricane Rita)
Magic 7-Day Eastern - Halloween 2006 (Finally made it to Eastern!)
Magic 7-Day Western - Sept 2009 (Ms. Mary's Wedding)
Wonder 7-Day Pacific Coast PIXAR - Sept 2012
Old 08-06-2012, 07:34 AM   #1825
sari8970
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by milliepie View Post
There should be something that you can use in the pirate folder. I'm not sure if I uploaded everything I have yet to photobucket, but if you can look in 4shared I have them all in there. http://www.4shared.com/account/dir/X...5#dir=20283248

Did you get the post with the majority of your requests a few pages back? I posted them so you can get started since I know you're leaving soon. Just want to make sure you got them. Let me know if not, I'll find the post for you.
I'll check the 4shared. Thank you so much!

No, I didn't see them. I'll go try and find them now. I'll let you know if I can't find them. Thank you so much for doing them. I can't wait to get started.
Old 08-06-2012, 07:41 AM   #1826
sari8970
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Ok, I have them all done except for a few names and the Deck chairs. I'm posting the ones that I do have for now so that you can get started.

?

OMG OMG OMG - I am so excited. Thank you so very much! I love them.

I assume when you say the rest you mean things like the other names and stuff. Is that right?

I can't wait to make these. Woo hoo! Thank you thank you thank you!

Sorry to be a pest. I was sizing them for printing and "Nanny" with Tink letters has a blue thing ontop that I can't seem to get off and in a lighter color on the bottom of "Poppy". Is there a way to remove it? If not, I'll just cut around it. I was able to use what you taught me and I inserted a text box and didn't add any text. Then I colored the box white so I was able to go over the spots and it printed perfectly!

Thanks again!

PS - now that I'm making shirts using the pirate designs you have I need to make them for my parents and husband too (I'll probably make one for myself also) - the boys have costumes. I was looking at your DCL pirates and they all say Disney Cruise Line. I tried to do the same thing I did and go over it to write on them and color the box white and it only sort of works. It's hard to get my text in the right way because I'm trying to cover what's already there. Is it really hard or would it take long to edit that out and then I can add text to it (I know you are leaving and don't want you to have to work on more things for me)? If it's possible and quick I can tell you which ones I need. If not, no worried because I totally and completely understand and you've done so much for me already.

Last edited by sari8970; 08-06-2012 at 07:07 PM. Reason: forget about the marks on "Nanny" and "Poppy"
Old 08-06-2012, 07:59 AM   #1827
sari8970
Mouseketeer

Quote:
It wouldn't let me post all of the pics, so I had to split it.

The links aren't working for the Avengers and Spiderman. Here is the link to the folder they are in.

http://s628.photobucket.com/albums/u.../Non%20Disney/

Wow Millie, you are absolutely amazing. I love the designs for the shirts. You made so many of them for me. I cannot possibly thank you enough. Now I have to decide which one to use.

Thank you so so very much!
Old 08-06-2012, 08:11 AM   #1828
ctomblin
Earning My Ears

name fill

Hi, your designs are awesome, thank you so much for all your handwork! I am looking for a name fill with the pirate theme for the name Nicholas. Is there anyway you could do this? We are sailing the Dream on Sept 9 and my son loves pirates! Thanks again!!
Old 08-06-2012, 09:48 AM   #1829
Diane71969
CRUSIN ALONG

Blueyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueyes87 View Post
Here you are

Can you please report these? I was not able to download them and now they are gone it's just a Red X

Thank you and SORRY!!!
Diane

Old 08-06-2012, 09:55 AM   #1830
swmal
Mouseketeer

Love your designs!

Hi Millipie! Your designs are so amazing! We will be going on our first Disney Cruise this spring and I am trying to get a head start on Christmas presents. I have been drooling over your designs in 4shared and Photobucket!

If you have time, would you please help with a few of these? Thank you so much!

Madeline with Minnie fill

The Malpass Family
Easter 2013
Fantasy Cruise in Mickey Text

Purdue Mickey Ears

Pluto Easter Eggs
(one each of Mason, Ryder, Preston)
Mickey Easter Egg
(one of Ellis)
Minnie Easter Egg
(one of Madeline)

Easter Egg with DCL Design that says Easter Fantasy Cruise 2013