Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Weddings and Honeymoons > Planning our Happily Ever After
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-28-2012, 07:59 PM   #121
luvvwl
Mouseketeer

Girls!!!!!

Look what I found!!!

only $1.99 on the disney store website!!!! I just ordered a bunch to use as welcome bags!!!!

Love them!
Old 06-28-2012, 09:53 PM   #122
anewmac
Ive got nothing planned whats an OCVP to do?

adorable.. hmm might have to make a purchase LOL
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-29-2012, 12:17 PM   #123
peachydreamyxx
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvvwl View Post
Girls!!!!!

Look what I found!!!

only $1.99 on the disney store website!!!! I just ordered a bunch to use as welcome bags!!!!

Love them!
So far there are three of us 2013 brides using these bags! Obviously, we all have great taste!
peachydreamyxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 02:39 PM   #124
2012DisneyWorldBride
I was a Disney Bride on 12.8.12
I put ketchup on my ketchup

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachydreamyxx View Post
So far there are three of us 2013 brides using these bags! Obviously, we all have great taste!

Ha Ha and one 2012 bride using them!

Mine just shipped yesterday! Funny... Guess great minds think alike!

Michelle & Jeff's 12/8/12 Disney Wishes Wedding WP/GF/DP Morocco PJ & Newly Started Trip Report!!!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2850449
Our Wedding / Honeymoon Trip - 8 Day Deluxe Dining Plan Review With Pictures!!!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3037533
Michelle - Jeff (DH) - Chanel (Maltese Puppy)
2012DisneyWorldBride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 06:46 PM   #125
luvvwl
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012DisneyWorldBride View Post
Ha Ha and one 2012 bride using them!

Mine just shipped yesterday! Funny... Guess great minds think alike!
Lololol! So here I am thinking I'm all that and a bag of chips with my awesome find and I'm really just late to the party? Is that what you're telling me? Since our wedding is in July I'm planning to fill it with sunscreen, a fan, waterbottle and a refillable mug. What about you?

In other exciting news.....

I FINALLY GOT TO MAKE MY DFTW TELEPHONE CALL AND I'M SCHEDULED FOR AN INITIAL CONSULT CALL NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!
Old 06-29-2012, 09:39 PM   #126
peachydreamyxx
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Lololol! So here I am thinking I'm all that and a bag of chips with my awesome find and I'm really just late to the party? Is that what you're telling me? Since our wedding is in July I'm planning to fill it with sunscreen, a fan, waterbottle and a refillable mug. What about you?

In other exciting news.....

I FINALLY GOT TO MAKE MY DFTW TELEPHONE CALL AND I'M SCHEDULED FOR AN INITIAL CONSULT CALL NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!

We're planning on doing sunscreen too. We are also filling ours with a custom wedding button, water bottles, a snack, a little first aid kit with bandaids, aspirin, antibacterial soap, aloe vera and a welcome folder that i plan on putting our itineraries in. So far Ive bought all of it but the snacks and water bottles. Love bed bath and beyonds coupons!

Yay for making your DFTW phone call!! So exciting!!
peachydreamyxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 10:54 PM   #127
MickeysStarTrader
I shall call him squishy and he shall be mine and he shall be my squishy

Hey Chris and Patrick :good vibes
I found your PJ today and read through it, you guys are so funny! I'm so excited to see your wedding at Wilderness Lodge! I absolutely LOVE that resort and I've never seen pictures or a PJ of a wedding there but I knew that location had a small guest limit.

I should have taken a picture of me and DF outside Jared when we went last week to get our wedding bands, I love it in there they didn't give us a box that we could put both our rings in, they gave us two single boxes even though we bought both at the exact same time. Weird... I think your engraving and hidden mickey is awesome! I might have to steal DF's wedding band temporarily...

I can't wait to see more from you guys! Especially your welcome bags! DF and I are hoping to get married at Disney in 2013 also
MickeysStarTrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 06:28 AM   #128
luvvwl
Mouseketeer

Quote:
We're planning on doing sunscreen too. We are also filling ours with a custom wedding button, water bottles, a snack, a little first aid kit with bandaids, aspirin, antibacterial soap, aloe vera and a welcome folder that i plan on putting our itineraries in. So far Ive bought all of it but the snacks and water bottles. Love bed bath and beyonds coupons!

Yay for making your DFTW phone call!! So exciting!!
I missed the call back! Why, oh why, do they ask you for the best time to call if they aren't going to use it?? And. If I don't reach him today, he's out for the rest of the week! Grrrrr!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeysStarTrader View Post
I found your PJ today and read through it, you guys are so funny! I'm so excited to see your wedding at Wilderness Lodge! I absolutely LOVE that resort and I've never seen pictures or a PJ of a wedding there but I knew that location had a small guest limit.

I should have taken a picture of me and DF outside Jared when we went last week to get our wedding bands, I love it in there they didn't give us a box that we could put both our rings in, they gave us two single boxes even though we bought both at the exact same time. Weird... I think your engraving and hidden mickey is awesome! I might have to steal DF's wedding band temporarily...

I can't wait to see more from you guys! Especially your welcome bags! DF and I are hoping to get married at Disney in 2013 also
Hi! And welcome! Thanks for posting! When in 2013 are you thinking? And what venue? Did you start a PJ? Patrick and I take pictures of ourselves all the time, lol! When you go back to Jared's for your inspection, you can take one then! Plus, just ask for a box. I'm sure it won't be any problem!
Old 07-05-2012, 08:46 PM   #129
MickeysStarTrader

Quote:
Hi! And welcome! Thanks for posting! When in 2013 are you thinking? And what venue? Did you start a PJ? Patrick and I take pictures of ourselves all the time, lol! When you go back to Jared's for your inspection, you can take one then! Plus, just ask for a box. I'm sure it won't be any problem!
We're thinking October right now (hopefully) my parents (who by the way are not contributing at all to the wedding) are trying to get us to move it to March 2014!!! So I haven't started a PJ yet, mostly for that reason, but even if we do go for October we can't get a date until a year out I reckon. We're looking at Coronado Springs' Rix Lounge. My DF and I should take pics more often, we have like none thanks, I'll remember that
Old 07-07-2012, 05:08 AM   #130
sleepydog25
Girls of the Woo Hooty: Riddlers Gone Bad
I'm gettin' trippy about my race
Well, I was channeling YOU
Jack, the fairly good person to unwind to

Quote:

Thanks for the compliments. . .I usually just get called "funny looking," so I really appreciate other comments! The Lodge is our mecca in many ways. We both love its serenity, theming, and intimacy--it was a natural fit for our wedding plans.

As for Jared, go back and take a pic in front of the store, and while you're there, just go in and ask for a double box. They'll be happy to give you one for free. The hidden Mickey was all her idea, and it is a rather awesome feature.

Finally, and not to steal luv's thunder, but she did manage to speak to one of those wedding dudes at DFTW. I'm sure she'll fill you in on all the details.

sleepydog25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 05:58 PM   #131
MickeysStarTrader

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepydog25 View Post
The Lodge is our mecca in many ways. We both love its serenity, theming, and intimacy--it was a natural fit for our wedding plans.

As for Jared, go back and take a pic in front of the store, and while you're there, just go in and ask for a double box. They'll be happy to give you one for free. The hidden Mickey was all her idea, and it is a rather awesome feature.

Finally, and not to steal luv's thunder, but she did manage to speak to one of those wedding dudes at DFTW. I'm sure she'll fill you in on all the details.
I love the Lodge for the reasons you've mentioned, don't you just feel like your somewhere else? All the trees, the lake, it's amazing and so beautiful. I love the theming, the lobby is spectacular, the pool, the campfire, the water pageant, even the music! I might have to buy a DVC re-sale there...

Thanks for the advice! That's so awesome that Jared were able to engrave the hidden Mickey. I can't wait to hear her next update!
Old 07-12-2012, 06:15 AM   #132
sleepydog25

Quote:
I love the Lodge for the reasons you've mentioned, don't you just feel like your somewhere else? All the trees, the lake, it's amazing and so beautiful. I love the theming, the lobby is spectacular, the pool, the campfire, the water pageant, even the music! I might have to buy a DVC re-sale there...

Thanks for the advice! That's so awesome that Jared were able to engrave the hidden Mickey. I can't wait to hear her next update!
You pegged some of our favorite things about the Lodge. I've made a CD of the Lodge music that we listen to all the time. In fact, we have certain songs we play as we get close to the World, after entering through the main entrance arch, and as we turn onto Timberline Drive. We never cease to be thrilled as we walk into the main lobby for check-in--it still brings huge smiles to our faces.

Sorry for so few posts of late, but we're buying a new house (well, new to us), and the process is labored in today's real estate market. Neither of us remember a house purchase being to involved and snail-like in pace. Lordy, lordy. In the meantime, luv is still working on minor things such as gift bag items, what to do for makeup & hair (okay, so that's minor for me), and deciding upon cake flavors. We've no new pics to show you though there is a dress fitting coming up in a week and a half, so there might be one or two from that. Mostly, we've got behind the scenes stuff going on, but hang in there, oh ye faithful readers and posters, for we shall have more details as the weeks go by.

Old 07-19-2012, 05:40 PM   #133
sleepydog25

For the thousands of you who keep tuning in daily to see if we've posted anything new, we haven't. Well, I guess with this post we actually have. . .except there's nothing new going on. . .wedding-wise. That's not actually true, either--Chris did pick up her dress, so there will be pics to follow. And. We've talked a lot about the wedding and stuff. However, the bigger news is that we just closed on a house, so we've been terribly involved with that process of late and now will be moving our things for the next umpteen days (umpteen means a whole lotta bunches--go ahead, look it up). But, we will keep checking back and updating periodically, so stay tuned!

Old 07-21-2012, 06:41 PM   #134
luvvwl
Mouseketeer

Phew!!

We have had a busy, busy last couple of weeks! We're moving into our new house this weekend, so this will have to be short and sweet!

I had my first phone call with our sales consultant, Joe. He was super nice, and I feel certain he'll pull a couple of rabbits out of his magic hat for us! We're looking at July 5th, 2013 at 12 noon. We had originally thought we'd do 2:30, but I'm really worried about the heat. I'm hoping we might be able to arrange to have our photographer show up earlier than normal to take all our family photo's pre-ceremony when it's cooler. The bummer is, that according to this years schedule, the entire first week of July is blacked out for MK photo shoots. We might be able to arrange the weekend before though, so all is not lost!

What else? Oh! Since we won't be having a cake tasting, I'm thinking of ordering a min 2 tier cake with the flavors we're thinking of for our cake when we're there in November. We'll upgrade to a mad hatter style. I have inspiration pages all ready to go of cake styles, floral and location decorations.

Lastly, we picked up my dress last week!! Fits like A GLOVE, so if that's not incentive to behave for the next 11 months, I don't know what is. They didn't steam it, even tho I asked them to, but in the end I think that's ok. If we do end up with a MK photo shoot prior to the ceremony, I'd have to have someone come to steam and clean it anyway.

Without further ado (forgive the wrinkles, lol!)

I'm sure they're huge, so sorry!!!
Old 07-21-2012, 09:17 PM   #135
Muushka
I usually feel like I just stepped in it
I do love to see a cat while on vacation
Well hot-diggity-dog, another Groupie!

Hey you 2. Looks like it's really going to happen, I see a wedding gown (a very beautiful one at that!)

So exciting!

~Remember 9/11/2012
~The IRS. Today it's 'them', tomorrow it's YOU!
~I would rather be governed by the first 50 names in the Boston telephone book
than by the professors at Harvard. ~William F. Buckley Jr.
Muushka is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: