Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Disney Discount Codes and Rates
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 11-07-2012, 10:51 AM   #661
mommy2jack
Mouseketeer
 
mommy2jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 320

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa-upnorth View Post
On a good note- at least it will be easy for me to sign in,go online and book my dining on bk fri weekend. I cannot wait for Be Our Guest!!
We arrive the same day as you Lisa! Black Friday just got a whole lot more exciting for me this year! Definitely going to be trying for Be Our Guest!
__________________
Me , DH , DS (6) , DD (3), (baby #3, arriving April '15)
mommy2jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 10:56 AM   #662
dclwonderprincess
Mouseketeer
 
dclwonderprincess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 419

I made my reservations this morning, dinner at Be Our Guest on May 9th!
__________________
May 2013 - Bohemian wedding on the Wonder
November 2013 - Western Caribbean on the Wonder
May 2014 - Bahamas on the Dream
August 2014 - Alaska on the Wonder
May 2015 - Eastern Caribbean on the Fantasy
December 2015 - Bahamas on the Wonder
dclwonderprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 11-07-2012, 11:10 AM   #663
ocalla
DIS Veteran
 
ocalla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 1999
Location: Scott (Lafayette), LA
Posts: 3,180

I would LOVE a room only discount!!!
__________________
90-Honeymoon Offsite 92-offsite 93-CBR 96 - CBR 97-DXL 2000-ASMo 2000-CBR 2001-Courtyard/DD 2004-Grosvenor 07/10-YC 05/11-BC - CL 05/12 BC 06/13 CSR 07/13 - BC/Poly split 02/14-WL 08/14 - POR/Universal 11/14 - AoA 12/14 - Disney Soccer Showcase
Me DH DD22 DD17 Maud Marie:cat
ocalla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 01:52 PM   #664
deedeew80
Dreaming of My Prince
 
deedeew80's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: NJ
Posts: 685

So if I have a package booked & a pin comes out for room only, am I able to apply it to the package or do I have to cancel the package & start over? Also, what exactly is the difference between booking a package or just doing a room, tickets, etc.? Thanks!!!
__________________
9/91-CBR; 8/95-Off Site; 8/99-CBR; 8/02-CBR; 8/03-ASSp; 8/04-CBR; 8/05-CBR; 11/06-SOG; 8/07-POP; 10/08-CBR Disneymoon

deedeew80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 02:11 PM   #665
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran
 
mickeystoontown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Bayou Country, La.
Posts: 25,658

Quote:
Originally Posted by deedeew80 View Post
So if I have a package booked & a pin comes out for room only, am I able to apply it to the package or do I have to cancel the package & start over? Also, what exactly is the difference between booking a package or just doing a room, tickets, etc.? Thanks!!!
We had a package booked for our May, 2012 trip and I was able to apply the room only discount to the room portion of our package. I believe it was either 20% of 25% off rack rate. With a package, you get quite a few "extras". Check out this link: http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/vac...ges/2013/base/

We're excited that they've added passes to mini-golf and Disney Quest. Of course, it's only 2 per package but that keeps us from having to purchase tickets for three people.
__________________

2014 trip report: Disney dangled the visual weinee and Mickeystoontown gobbled it up! Our two week adventure!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....6#post51642226


mickeystoontown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 02:31 PM   #666
MADnNOLA
DIS Veteran
 
MADnNOLA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 687

Bump
__________________
"Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do, than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails." - Samuel L. Clemens

MADnNOLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 05:51 PM   #667
Rashadvance
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by dclwonderprincess View Post
I made my reservations this morning, dinner at Be Our Guest on May 9th!
Hey That's Awesome! I signed up just to say that we also booked dinner reservations at Be Our Guest on May 9th! We also booked Cinderella's Royal Table for Lunch that same day.
Rashadvance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 07:55 PM   #668
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran
 
mickeystoontown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Bayou Country, La.
Posts: 25,658

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rashadvance View Post
Hey That's Awesome! I signed up just to say that we also booked dinner reservations at Be Our Guest on May 9th! We also booked Cinderella's Royal Table for Lunch that same day.
Welcome to the Disboards! I hope that you'll continue posting.
__________________

2014 trip report: Disney dangled the visual weinee and Mickeystoontown gobbled it up! Our two week adventure!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....6#post51642226


mickeystoontown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 07:26 AM   #669
ThreeTinks
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 174

Can you give away your vouchers? If so, anyone is welcome to ours, we never do that extra stuff I could leave them in an envelope at the front desk of our resort and you could pick them up. Just send me a pm if you want them!
ThreeTinks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 08:19 AM   #670
Rashadvance
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeystoontown View Post
Welcome to the Disboards! I hope that you'll continue posting.
I will! I'm learning so much here. It's our first time going!
Rashadvance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 08:23 AM   #671
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran
 
mickeystoontown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Bayou Country, La.
Posts: 25,658

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeTinks View Post
Can you give away your vouchers? If so, anyone is welcome to ours, we never do that extra stuff I could leave them in an envelope at the front desk of our resort and you could pick them up. Just send me a pm if you want them!
Unless things have changed, you can give your vouchers to others. I know that we used one of the % off coupons and the arcade vouchers that were in my mother's package during our May, 2011 trip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rashadvance View Post
I will! I'm learning so much here. It's our first time going!
You've found a perfect plan to learn all about planning a WDW vacation. Please feel free to post any of your questions and I'm sure there'll be somebody here who can answer them.
__________________

2014 trip report: Disney dangled the visual weinee and Mickeystoontown gobbled it up! Our two week adventure!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....6#post51642226


mickeystoontown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 09:35 AM   #672
lisa-upnorth
Disney Lover
 
lisa-upnorth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Adirondacks
Posts: 819

maybe some of us heading down May 22nd can meet up!!!
In addition, I also do not use any of my vouchers so I can give them to other travelers that are around then
__________________
lisa-upnorth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 11:57 AM   #673
deedeew80
Dreaming of My Prince
 
deedeew80's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: NJ
Posts: 685

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeystoontown View Post
We had a package booked for our May, 2012 trip and I was able to apply the room only discount to the room portion of our package. I believe it was either 20% of 25% off rack rate. With a package, you get quite a few "extras". Check out this link: http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/vac...ges/2013/base/

We're excited that they've added passes to mini-golf and Disney Quest. Of course, it's only 2 per package but that keeps us from having to purchase tickets for three people.
Thanks Lisa!!! Booking our trip next week & wasn't sure if I should book it as a package or room only!
__________________
9/91-CBR; 8/95-Off Site; 8/99-CBR; 8/02-CBR; 8/03-ASSp; 8/04-CBR; 8/05-CBR; 11/06-SOG; 8/07-POP; 10/08-CBR Disneymoon

deedeew80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 03:21 PM   #674
angelmom27
DIS Veteran
 
angelmom27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: PSL, FL
Posts: 1,624

I just got an email today. I had been checking something about the price of the reservations. Well they sent me an email saying we saw you were interested in staying with us in May. They gave a code and said to check it out. Of course for us the code is no good. The deals are for all the other days except for the weekend I was looking at. Memorial day weekend. Hopefully they will release a discount for that weekend too. Have they ever released any discounts for that weekend too?
__________________
angelmom27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 04:33 PM   #675
loganjared
Mouseketeer
 
loganjared's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Missouri
Posts: 364

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelmom27
I just got an email today. I had been checking something about the price of the reservations. Well they sent me an email saying we saw you were interested in staying with us in May. They gave a code and said to check it out. Of course for us the code is no good. The deals are for all the other days except for the weekend I was looking at. Memorial day weekend. Hopefully they will release a discount for that weekend too. Have they ever released any discounts for that weekend too?
What was the discount? What dates?

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
__________________
DHmeDS(15)DS(13)

6/1994 Honeymoon CBR; 6/2004 DS's first trip/10 yr anniversary CBR; 6/2005 ASMo; 2/2007 ASSp; 6/2009 15 yr anniversary ASMo; 6/2010 POFQ; 6/2011 POFQ

loganjared is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:16 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.