Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Disney Discount Codes and Rates
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-12-2012, 09:13 AM   #511
myramsy
Mouseketeer

Got a pin! Super excited . Now to crunch the numbers
It is for 35% off most stays between April 21st and May 22nd.
Sounds like a good pin to me. We normally do free dining but will see if this works out to be a great deal too! Sending pixie dust to my fellow disers that you guys too get a pin code.
Old 10-12-2012, 09:15 AM   #512
Ryantitr
I Survived Mission:Space

I'm definitely going to have to call as well. We've never received a pin code and could really use one for our trip in May (5-17th). Fingers crossed. Could use a little
Ryantitr is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-12-2012, 09:18 AM   #513
myramsy
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryantitr View Post
I'm definitely going to have to call as well. We've never received a pin code and could really use one for our trip in May (5-17th). Fingers crossed. Could use a little
Yes do call. I got mine in my email. But it never hurts to call. Fingers crossed and pixie dust for you!
Old 10-12-2012, 09:29 AM   #514
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryantitr View Post
Definitely call. My mother and daughter had a pin attached to their names and they received no notification of the pins at all.

2014 trip report: Disney dangled the visual weinee and Mickeystoontown gobbled it up! Our two week adventure!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....6#post51642226

mickeystoontown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 09:31 AM   #515
HappyArtist
Earning My Ears

I just called Disney to see if I had a pin code and I didn't. But the nice lady told me to make my reservation now and when the discounts come out, I just have to call back to have them apply it to my reservation. She said AKL concierge rooms go fast so at least I will have one already when the madness starts. This seems too easy, did I do something wrong?
Family Trip #5!

HappyArtist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 09:36 AM   #516
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyArtist View Post
I just called Disney to see if I had a pin code and I didn't. But the nice lady told me to make my reservation now and when the discounts come out, I just have to call back to have them apply it to my reservation. She said AKL concierge rooms go fast so at least I will have one already when the madness starts. This seems too easy, did I do something wrong?
You didn't do anything wrong. I always book our Disney vacations the week that the rates for the following year come out. I have never had a problem modifying a reservation when a new offer comes out. Just make sure that you call Disney Travel as soon as you see the new offer. There are only a certain number of rooms allotted per offer so you want to jump on it as soon as you can.

2014 trip report: Disney dangled the visual weinee and Mickeystoontown gobbled it up! Our two week adventure!

Old 10-12-2012, 09:59 AM   #517
HappyArtist
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeystoontown View Post
You didn't do anything wrong. I always book our Disney vacations the week that the rates for the following year come out. I have never had a problem modifying a reservation when a new offer comes out. Just make sure that you call Disney Travel as soon as you see the new offer. There are only a certain number of rooms allotted per offer so you want to jump on it as soon as you can.
Hey thanks! So if I don't call right away, I will still have my room, but not the discount. right?

So I need to face the madness
Family Trip #5!

HappyArtist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 10:16 AM   #518
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyArtist View Post
Hey thanks! So if I don't call right away, I will still have my room, but not the discount. right?

So I need to face the madness
Correct! Just keep an eye out on the Dis for any rumored or upcoming special offers and when one comes out, call Disney as soon as you can.

Old 10-12-2012, 01:08 PM   #519
fae
Mouseketeer

Bah humbug. I just called Disney and the only PIN I have ends in March. Very sad today.
Old 10-12-2012, 01:49 PM   #520
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by fae View Post
Bah humbug. I just called Disney and the only PIN I have ends in March. Very sad today.
Don't give up yet. At least you know that you're on the pin "list".

Old 10-12-2012, 02:32 PM   #521
deedeew80
Dreaming of My Prince

Anyone have a pin under their maiden name? We always gets pins under DHs name or my married name. I only got married in 2008 & had been to Disney a few times prior to that. (Can't remember who's name it was under though!) Just wondering if there is a pin out there under my maiden name, would they allow me to use it?
Old 10-12-2012, 02:34 PM   #522
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by deedeew80 View Post
Anyone have a pin under their maiden name? We always gets pins under DHs name or my married name. I only got married in 2008 & had been to Disney a few times prior to that. (Can't remember who's name it was under though!) Just wondering if there is a pin out there under my maiden name, would they allow me to use it?
I bet you could talk them into letting you use a pin if it were in your maiden name. You could always show some sort of supporting document to show you really were Danielle "Maiden name".

Old 10-12-2012, 02:44 PM   #523
deedeew80
Dreaming of My Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeystoontown View Post
I bet you could talk them into letting you use a pin if it were in your maiden name. You could always show some sort of supporting document to show you really were Danielle "Maiden name".
Thanks Lisa! I will just have to call & ask!!! Whenever I get the chance! So hard to make a phone call with 2 little ones in the background! That is when they want to make the most noise of course!!
Old 10-13-2012, 09:05 AM   #524
cindermomma
DIS Veteran

We so bummed that our dates weren't included in this batch of codes (5/30 - 6/6). Hoping that we get something soon!

Port Orleans - French Quarter (2004)
POP (2005)
ASSports (2007)
POP (2010)
ASMovies (2011)

ASMusic (2013)
ASMusic (2014)
cindermomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 01:51 PM   #525
LaurenM
Mouseketeer

We just called Disney to check and see if we had a PIN and WE DID! We booked a few days ago for the dates between May 19-24 and it was for 30% off of Mods. So we had that applied!

Now only if Free Dinning would come out that would be even better!

LaurenM is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: