Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Disney Discount Codes and Rates
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-09-2012, 09:44 PM   #436
rabell
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeystoontown

Thanks for the info. I see the stay and play for $72 per person per day at an All Star Resort but I think that's just the rack rates for 2013. I clicked on the "get details" link and when I priced out our vacation, it was the same as what I am booked with now at rack rate. I sure hope that I'm looking at something different than what you saw because I really would love some sort of discount.
Ok. Thanks for letting me know. I guess I'm just so anxious for a discount any little thing is getting my hopes up. Sorry for the confusion.
rabell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 09:51 PM   #437
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabell View Post
Ok. Thanks for letting me know. I guess I'm just so anxious for a discount any little thing is getting my hopes up. Sorry for the confusion.
Absolutely no need to apologize. We are all getting excited and are hopeful there's something new coming out soon. I know that I was told that I could call back tomorrow and that I could take advantage of the offer that's being released. When I asked for confirmation that my dates (May 22 to June 1) would fall under the promotion, I was told that they would be included. I sure hope so!

2014 trip report: Disney dangled the visual weinee and Mickeystoontown gobbled it up! Our two week adventure!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....6#post51642226

mickeystoontown is online now   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-09-2012, 09:59 PM   #438
reelmom
If I don't get tagged, I am gonna hold my breath until I am blue!
Didn't work. The tag turned blue instead!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeystoontown View Post
Absolutely no need to apologize. We are all getting excited and are hopeful there's something new coming out soon. I know that I was told that I could call back tomorrow and that I could take advantage of the offer that's being released. When I asked for confirmation that my dates (May 22 to June 1) would fall under the promotion, I was told that they would be included. I sure hope so!
I hope so, too. We haven't planned on going back to Disney until 2014. But I have had the past two days off from work and have been running numbers constantly. If a good discount comes out, I am booking that sucker.
reelmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 10:03 PM   #439
Disneylvr
Mommy of Madelyn, Ebay Addict and Happy Scrapbooker
No longer addicted to the Creek
We could watch Wishes every night

Quote:
Originally Posted by reelmom

I hope so, too. We haven't planned on going back to Disney until 2014. But I have had the past two days off from work and have been running numbers constantly. If a good discount comes out, I am booking that sucker.
I do know this, I am going to have a hard time sleeping tonight! 7am ET can't come soon enough.
20+ Disney Trips Since 1985 - All Star Movies, All Star Music, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Caribbean Beach, Contemporary, Polynesian, Port Orleans French Quarter, Port Orleans Riverside and Wilderness Lodge
Disneylvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 10:18 PM   #440
UConnFan
Mouseketeer

We got a pin that's just good for our trip! So exciting :-) I'm holding out hope for free dining though. I'm thinking it probably won't happen, though.

July 14-21, 2014 - Port Orleans Riverside
December 6-9 2013 Disapalooza - Pop Century
May 19-26 2013 Disneymoon at Pop Century
December 17-21 2012 - Pop Century
New Years 2010/2011 - Pop Century
July 2010
April 2005 - Fort Wilderness Campground
June 2004
UConnFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 11:45 PM   #441
MMS1125
"You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality."

Lisa maybe the CM meant this promo

Not sure if this info is public knowledge yet but if not- here it is!! This is confirmed from a friend of mine who works for AAA.

They are rolling out an offer tomorrow and it is for dates throughout 2013. There is a room/tix offer and a room/dining/tix offer. There may be a room only offer as well.select 2013 dates: January 2 to February 13, February 24 to March 7, April 7 to May 30, August 4 to November 22, and November 30 to December 12, 2013

somebody posted that in this post
Old 10-10-2012, 06:27 AM   #442
reelmom

I was hoping for some pixie dust this morning that the specials page would be updated early. This is killing me. I will be on my way to work at 7 and won't be able to see it until this afternoon. Gonna be a long day.
Old 10-10-2012, 07:06 AM   #443
Tissa
DIS Veteran

I just called and no discounts out yet for May. Said to try back in Feb. I know the pin codes cover all of 2013 but not this deal.
Old 10-10-2012, 07:06 AM   #444
kathleen simpson
Earning My Ears

6am central time. On hold with Disney hoping to find out if there is a discount that works with my dates.
kathleen simpson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 07:12 AM   #445
Disneylvr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tissa
I just called and no discounts out yet for May. Said to try back in Feb. I know the pin codes cover all of 2013 but not this deal.
Very disappointing. February is a long time to wait.
20+ Disney Trips Since 1985 - All Star Movies, All Star Music, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Caribbean Beach, Contemporary, Polynesian, Port Orleans French Quarter, Port Orleans Riverside and Wilderness Lodge
Old 10-10-2012, 07:15 AM   #446
futuremrsspeyrer
Earning My Ears

In the fine print the dates we are going (May 19-25) was included in the dates the new deal is available. When I got through on the phone they said they last date available for the package was March 7th. Not sure what happened..
futuremrsspeyrer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 07:15 AM   #447
reelmom

Well that stinks.
Old 10-10-2012, 07:28 AM   #448
Tissa
DIS Veteran

The new discount expires on Dec 31st so it looks like we will be up early on New years day.
Old 10-10-2012, 07:42 AM   #449
Quin
DIS Veteran

The May 2011 discounts came out right around New Years Day too. That was the general public release - I'm thinking they came out for Disney Visa cardholders a week or so earlier.

I knew I had originally read today's discounts (which, again, have been out for a while but only opened to the general public today) were just for Jan - March 2013 but then a lot of posts here on the Dis said they were for specific dates throughout the year. I'm hoping that those dates are in fact correct since they include my trip but will just be released later.

But if anybody does get a discount today for May 2013 POST A NEW THREAD IMMEDIATELY!!!
Old 10-10-2012, 07:47 AM   #450
Disneylvr

Well back to waiting!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: