Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-07-2012, 02:22 PM   #91
Corrine 1973
What do you mean I am not a princess, don't you see my crown!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeystoontown View Post
Hey Corrine! I don't know why I didn't notice you had a trip report going before now. I just read it all and there's simply too much to comment on so I'll just say that I'm enjoying reading.
Yea unfortunatly I get more into my PTR than my TR and tend to forget I even have one for a while. I need to get better at that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekypoppins View Post
Hi I'm new here ,came across your Tr and I'm here to stay .can't wait to read more
Glad to have you here cheekypoppins. I also have a PTR going on (actually started it before this trip)it's alot of ramblings but I would love for you to join us over there. The link is in my siggy. So do you have any trips coming up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MINNIEmeetsTINK View Post
Hi!

Im a little late but I just found your TR so I'm joining in!

Can't wait to hear More.

Ive always thought of doing a solo trip but I literally have so many people in my life who are in love with Disney it would never fly. My mom would sneak into my backseat and hide until we got there (even if she did just have her hip replaced)

I see your planning a trip for next May!!! Me too

I hope to take my DBF for his FIRST ever real trip to WDW.
Hey MINNIEmeetsTINK, glad you found us over here. I actually was planning on going with a friend of mine but he canceled on me and I had my heart so set on the trip that I went by myself. It was fun but also lonely at times.

When are you going in May? I am going at the end of the month. I am currently involved with two May trip planning threads and the Facebook page. Plus I am also on the May code watching thread. Are you part of any of them. I would happily share the links if you want.
Old 08-07-2012, 02:35 PM   #92
MINNIEmeetsTINK
Earning My Ears

Hey MINNIEmeetsTINK, glad you found us over here. I actually was planning on going with a friend of mine but he canceled on me and I had my heart so set on the trip that I went by myself. It was fun but also lonely at times.

When are you going in May? I am going at the end of the month. I am currently involved with two May trip planning threads and the Facebook page. Plus I am also on the May code watching thread. Are you part of any of them. I would happily share the links if you want.
[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry to hear that I think I would enjoy some of it but I just have to have ALOT of human contact so I would probley be striking up conversations with Random people EVERYWHERE BUT you had DIS friends there!!!

I am on the Code watch page but I know NOTHING of any of these other pages and would love links

There is a facebook page??? That makes me happy.

As of right now my tenative plans are for May 9th-14th (but it all depends on DBF's exam schedule). Hoping to bring another couple along with us and stay at CBR (or another Mod since the extra space would be good for 4 adults over a Value)---I normally do POP.

Awaiting the next time I can visit....

"One Disney Day...with No Parks"- July 2012 TR http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2954234
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-07-2012, 03:05 PM   #93
oopsiDAISY
DIS Veteran

Great update, Corri. I miss Disney!!! And I am so disappointed that I missed out on the PeopleMover this last time, too. We took that train ride from Main St. to Adventureland, but it was raining, so we didn't get any good pictures.

Ooooh~lots of sad faces on this comment...well, just to change that, here ya go:

Okay, that's better!

Last edited by oopsiDAISY; 08-07-2012 at 03:20 PM.
Old 08-07-2012, 03:22 PM   #94
Corrine 1973

Quote:
Originally Posted by MINNIEmeetsTINK View Post
I'm sorry to hear that I think I would enjoy some of it but I just have to have ALOT of human contact so I would probley be striking up conversations with Random people EVERYWHERE BUT you had DIS friends there!!!

I am on the Code watch page but I know NOTHING of any of these other pages and would love links

There is a facebook page??? That makes me happy.

As of right now my tenative plans are for May 9th-14th (but it all depends on DBF's exam schedule). Hoping to bring another couple along with us and stay at CBR (or another Mod since the extra space would be good for 4 adults over a Value)---I normally do POP.
Here is the link to the
Official May 2013 Trip Planning Thread.
Unofficial May 2013 trip Planning thread.
Facebook page

I definatly made some friends while I was on my trip. I actually got a picture of a group of them that you will see when I talk about my DHS day. I am definatly glad that I will be going with some people during my next trip. I did Pop last year, but absolutly feel in love with POFQ in March and it has ruined me. I would definatly be doing a Value if I couldn't afford anything else, but as long as I can afford I will be going to a Mod.
Old 08-07-2012, 03:26 PM   #95
Corrine 1973

Quote:
Originally Posted by oopsiDAISY View Post
Great update, Corri. I miss Disney!!! And I am so disappointed that I missed out on the PeopleMover this last time, too. We took that train ride from Main St. to Adventureland, but it was raining, so we didn't get any good pictures.

Ooooh~lots of sad faces on this comment...well, just to change that, here ya go:

Okay, that's better!
I know oopsi, it so sad to look back on those pictures and know that there is still months between now and the next trip. You know what will help with the blues, start a PTR. I know you want to, and I need another PTR to read. So bend to peer presure and do it. Love you Connie.
Old 08-07-2012, 04:05 PM   #96
t_daniels
They'll NEVER be replaced
Does it make all the boy mooses go BWAH!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrine 1973

Here is the link to the
Official May 2013 Trip Planning Thread.
Unofficial May 2013 trip Planning thread.
Facebook page

I definatly made some friends while I was on my trip. I actually got a picture of a group of them that you will see when I talk about my DHS day. I am definatly glad that I will be going with some people during my next trip. I did Pop last year, but absolutly feel in love with POFQ in March and it has ruined me. I would definatly be doing a Value if I couldn't afford anything else, but as long as I can afford I will be going to a Mod.
Ooo I hadn't seen the unofficial one! Thanks!
Old 08-07-2012, 04:44 PM   #97
Corrine 1973

Quote:
Originally Posted by t_daniels View Post
Ooo I hadn't seen the unofficial one! Thanks!
Yea I actually started that one before I relized there was an official one.
Old 08-10-2012, 08:34 AM   #98
silverhaze269
DIS Veteran

Love the TTA ...oh, People Mover I think it's called now. I think it's really underestimated, and people don't appreciate it enough. That being said, I feel like I'm kind of weird for liking it so much in a park that has so many awesome rides

Also, glad to hear you finally got to ride POTC
Expect the Unexpected: A May/June 2011 Trip Report
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2737115

October 28-November 11 2012 - Disney/POP, May 27-June 4 2011 - Disney/CSR, April 20-27 2008 - Disney/POP, Dec 18-27 2007 - Disney/POFQ, Dec 10-15 2006 - USO/HRH, May 15-20 2005 - USO/ HRH, Aug 20-27 2004 - Disney/DTD Hotels, Aug 28 - Sept 2 2003 - USO/HRH, April 14-26 2002 - WDW, USO, SW, BG/Off-site
Old 08-10-2012, 09:35 AM   #99
oopsiDAISY
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrine 1973 View Post
I know oopsi, it so sad to look back on those pictures and know that there is still months between now and the next trip. You know what will help with the blues, start a PTR. I know you want to, and I need another PTR to read. So bend to peer presure and do it. Love you Connie.
Well, I am to Day 6 of my TR, so when that if finished...I will probably consider starting a PTR. Just not sure at all what I can talk about for that long to keep people interested. I will HAVE to have some sort of outlet for my Disney obsession though, you know? I could definitely post movie night updates...
Old 08-11-2012, 08:06 AM   #100
DMGeurts
Never open texts with the "Hand Sewn Button" attachment!!!

Quote:
Well, I am to Day 6 of my TR, so when that if finished...I will probably consider starting a PTR. Just not sure at all what I can talk about for that long to keep people interested. I will HAVE to have some sort of outlet for my Disney obsession though, you know? I could definitely post movie night updates...
I think you should Oopsi! I think we all need that outlet.

Just do what I do, and talk to yourself. Eventually someone will chime in.

D~
Old 08-11-2012, 12:32 PM   #101
Corrine 1973

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverhaze269 View Post
Love the TTA ...oh, People Mover I think it's called now. I think it's really underestimated, and people don't appreciate it enough. That being said, I feel like I'm kind of weird for liking it so much in a park that has so many awesome rides

Also, glad to hear you finally got to ride POTC
I had never been on before this last trip (honestly I was having trouble finding were the loading area actually was), but now that I have done it I will definatly be taking my DD on it next May. So nice to be able to just relax and enjoy for awhile.

Quote:
You would be suprised on how much you can talk about, even if it isn't Disney related. Me and D will keep you company.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMGeurts View Post
I think you should Oopsi! I think we all need that outlet.

Just do what I do, and talk to yourself. Eventually someone will chime in.

D~
See D thinks you should do it to. (and I didn't even pay her to say that.)
Old 08-11-2012, 06:47 PM   #102
Lidian
DIS Veteran

Corrine, I'm still here!!! (Long story.) I may be slow to respond, and randomly disappear, but I definitely won't leave!!!

May 2011 3rd Visit Surprise! (PTR) ~*~*~ May 2011: Year of the Surprises! (TR)
March 2012: Spring Break, Here we come! (PTR) ~*~*~ March 2012: The Year I Survived Spring Break! (TR)

Old 08-13-2012, 09:52 PM   #103
Corrine 1973

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lidian View Post
Corrine, I'm still here!!! (Long story.) I may be slow to respond, and randomly disappear, but I definitely won't leave!!!
I am glad you are still around Liddy. It's good to know you will always have my back.
Old 08-14-2012, 10:10 AM   #104
oopsiDAISY
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrine 1973 View Post
You would be suprised on how much you can talk about, even if it isn't Disney related. Me and D will keep you company.
See D thinks you should do it to. (and I didn't even pay her to say that.)
Okay Ladies, twist my arm! I guess I will HAVE to start a PTR when my TR is finished...thank you both for your support!
Old 08-14-2012, 10:46 AM   #105
Corrine 1973

Yea!!!! Just remember to text me when you start it so I can be the first on there.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: