Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-22-2012, 08:52 AM   #31
mtgirl29
Mouseketeer

Love, Love, Loving it!!! Cannot wait for more!!!!!
Old 03-22-2012, 04:11 PM   #32
Corrine 1973
What do you mean I am not a princess, don't you see my crown!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lidian View Post
I can't help it that I'm a trouble-maker.

I'll see if I have some pics for you. I want to say I took several ... but not 100%.
You a trouble maker, never. That would be great if you ended up have some picks of them, but if not I am sure I can steal them from photobucket somewhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VBAndrea View Post
A very quick hello b/c I am helping my dd with her whale report at present and she keeps getting distracted by your pictures and wants to go to Disney!

Perhaps Cheryl has pictures of the topiaries in her TR?

Welcome Andrea, Glad to have you on board. Hope your DD did good on her whale report and my pics didn't distract her to much.

I hope Cheryl does, I would really love to have some pics of the topiaries I missed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cogero View Post
Okay how did I miss coming here. Love your report so far.

I want to meet Dis Friends at Disney.
Better late than never Chiara.

Maybe one of these days we will have to purposly plan a trip that we can all spend some time together. Have a drink and lounge by the pool chatting while all the kids frollic in the water.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMGeurts View Post
I added it! Yay!!!

D~

Yea D. By the way I just adore the pics you have in your siggy. They are perfect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oopsiDAISY View Post
WooHoo! Love your TR title...so clever!

Corri- We are here and we are reading and we are replying. Your pages will go up, don't worry!
Yep, I did ask for this didn't I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtgirl29 View Post
Love, Love, Loving it!!! Cannot wait for more!!!!!
Thanks TK, I will be updating my TR soon. I just don't want to spoil parts of D's TR since we spent a good part of the day together on that first day. We have several readers that are the same and I would feel bad if I did that.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-22-2012, 04:25 PM   #33
DMGeurts
Never open texts with the "Hand Sewn Button" attachment!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrine 1973 View Post

Yea D. By the way I just adore the pics you have in your siggy. They are perfect.
Thanks! I redid my siggy last night. It was really hard letting my ticker go. But I have faith that I will be planning another trip very soon - even if I don't go - I can still plan right? LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrine 1973 View Post
[Thanks TK, I will be updating my TR soon. I just don't want to spoil parts of D's TR since we spent a good part of the day together on that first day. We have several readers that are the same and I would feel bad if I did that.
Awww... Thanks Corri - but really, you don't have to wait for me. But, just an FYI - I uploaded the first part of pictures for Epcot today, and I plan to start that day tomrrow morning. However, I know for a fact, I will only get as far as Goofy - because I have trillions of pictures of that experience. And - the weirdest part - I don't have any pictures of you??? Did you get any of all of us together? I have lots that you took of the girls and I - but none of you with us.

D~
Old 03-22-2012, 04:25 PM   #34
Corrine 1973

I can't believe I forgot to add something to my update, and I feel totally horible about since I happen to use it everyday and everyone that I show it to absolutly loves it. When I got to D's room she had a little surprise for me.

Isn't it gorgous. I love it so much and am very happy to own a D original. Here is a pic of the inside, but I was having trouble with my camera focusing.

I also have one more picture to share with you. Aidan (my second youngest) was watching me take pictures and wanted me to take a picture of him. He is holding a Jedi Mickey that I bought for him last year when I took his older brother. He is very excited about going even though it will not be for over 3 years.

Old 03-22-2012, 04:34 PM   #35
Corrine 1973

Quote:
Thanks! I redid my siggy last night. It was really hard letting my ticker go. But I have faith that I will be planning another trip very soon - even if I don't go - I can still plan right? LOL

Awww... Thanks Corri - but really, you don't have to wait for me. But, just an FYI - I uploaded the first part of pictures for Epcot today, and I plan to start that day tomrrow morning. However, I know for a fact, I will only get as far as Goofy - because I have trillions of pictures of that experience. And - the weirdest part - I don't have any pictures of you??? Did you get any of all of us together? I have lots that you took of the girls and I - but none of you with us.

D~
I mainly don't want to steal the Daisy and Goofy stories, though I will include a little of what happened here. Those are great stories and I can't wait to read your interpitation in your TR.

I have several pics of your girls, but none with them and me together. The only pic I have with you and me is the DisMeet and I am lucky to have got one that has not been photo bombed. I didn't even get any good pictures of Liddy.
Old 03-22-2012, 04:51 PM   #36
DMGeurts
Never open texts with the "Hand Sewn Button" attachment!!!

OK - I just double checked... I have one picture of you - and it's one of you walking in front of us - so I really can't see your face.

I do have the pic from the Dis meet - it is a bit blurry - but I think it's passable, if we have no other ones that turned out better?

Thanks for all the Goofy pics again - I hope you don't mind if I borrow a couple to go into my TR??? There are a couple of good ones on there that I didn't get.

D~
Old 03-23-2012, 12:23 PM   #37
Corrine 1973

Quote:
OK - I just double checked... I have one picture of you - and it's one of you walking in front of us - so I really can't see your face.
Lovely, you took a picture of my big ol' butt

Quote:
I do have the pic from the Dis meet - it is a bit blurry - but I think it's passable, if we have no other ones that turned out better?

I actually got a really good picture, so feel free to steal it from me. I don't mind.

Quote:
Thanks for all the Goofy pics again - I hope you don't mind if I borrow a couple to go into my TR??? There are a couple of good ones on there that I didn't get.

D~
Feel free to borrow all of the pictures that you want. You took them. I did space out a minute when I was taking pics with your camera, I was to busy telling goofy something.
Old 03-23-2012, 01:00 PM   #38
Corrine 1973

So I now feel comfortable to continue my update of my day at Epcot.

So we are in Epcot making our way to the Land Pavillion to ride Soarin' when who do we see. . .Daisy Duck with practically no line. I think D asked me if I wanted to go, well of course.

D and her DD's went first. Daisy was just loving D's completly Donald outfit and they ended up visiting for a long time. At one point she was taking off her ring (or was that a bracelet) and talking to D about how she wished she had a ring from Donald. It was such a cute moment ans definatly started our trip on a good note. Funny thing is that neither D or me took any pictures of this encounter. I do have a couple of pics on PP, and can't wait to show you all.

Then who was just past Daisy. . Stich who also had basicly no line. How cool is that. Just loved how playful he was with all of us.

I wasn't going to include this picture, but than I remembered that this is when he licked my face, so I thought it made a cute story. Silly, naugty Stitch.

I don't know why I took this next picture, I guess I just thought the tree looked intresting.

The CM with Stitch just loved our outfits (especially D and V's outfits, and of course the bags.) She told us that this would be a good time to see the Characters at the Character Spot so we decided to push Soarin' back (wanted to do it with Liddy anyway) and headed to the Character Spot. Only a 10 minute wait! And I actually think we only waited a couple of minutes to see our first character.

First in the line is Mickey. He absolutly loved my outfit featuring his gal pal. He signed to me that he Loved her and that loved me for wearing her. Ahhh, how sweet.

Next was Pluto. Don't remember any special interactions with him, but got to love him.

So next came my girl Minnie. I must say that I was a little disappointed. I was wearing a Minnie shirt and made my capris to go along with the shirt and she didn't even notice.

Next was Donald. Once again I don't remember any special interaction, basicly hug and take my picture and go. That was OK with me though, since I had no kids with me I didn't want to take up to much of their time.

Last but not least was Goofy. He was completly awsome with V and encourage everyone to check out D's TR to see what happened. I will not spoil it hear since she has not posted it yet, but it is worth the read. Priceless. He spent so much time with him that I contimplated skipping him because the people behind us were getting a little upset. But when all was said and done it as my vacation to and I wanted a pic with goofy.

Well I am going to stop here for now. So far a great stop to my trip.
Old 03-24-2012, 12:06 PM   #39
mblc14
Mouseketeer

Ok, I'm here now too. Trying to get caught up on everyone's TR...hope I haven't missed anyone yet...I will have to go back and read it all now!

DisDads Member #542
2007 Pop Century Christmas
2012 Bay Lake Tower Spring Break
March 2012 TR
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....6#post44424786
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2872355 March 2012 PTR
Dec. 2014 PTR (in progress)
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3257258
Old 03-25-2012, 09:59 AM   #40
Corrine 1973

Quote:
Originally Posted by mblc14 View Post
Ok, I'm here now too. Trying to get caught up on everyone's TR...hope I haven't missed anyone yet...I will have to go back and read it all now!
Hey mblc, glad you are here. Can't wait to read your TR as well.
Old 03-25-2012, 10:36 AM   #41
Corrine 1973

So after we got our fill of the characters we head to one of my favorite rides at Epcot. Soarin'

I know it's the flash, but I can't help but thinking that this woman I accidently caught in my picture might be a demon.

I have a seen a lot of people write about this ride recently. Some think it is one of the best rides at WDW, some think it is totally over rated. I understand that it isn't technically a thrill ride, but for me it is the perfect blend of Imax and motion simulator technology. It makes me feel as if I was actually in California especially with all the added special effects.

Plus has anyone ever seen the hidden Mickey on the golf ball that gets driven at our heads.

Next we headed to my other favorite ride at Epcot. Test Track.

We were on our way to TT when D pointed out a CM to V who had a pin she might want to trade for. V took off after the CM, while the rest of us waited. Who do we happen to see at this time, well the lovely couple that we had meet when we were waiting to get into the park.

Soon we were on the high octaine ride and zipping through the cornors. I was in the back seat with D, while the girls were in the front seat. During the first stop in the ride my sunglasses flew off my face into the seat infront of me. Luckily A was able to grab them for me, but unfortunatly it was the beginning of the end for my sunglasses. At first a couple of screws were loose, but then they started falling out. I had no sunglasses for the rest of my trip.

Lidian was now here so we were figuring out when we were going to meet for lunch. First we walked around a little and got some pics.

We were getting to meet Liddy in Mexico when we decided to head into a shop to get some aircondition and look at some lovely merchindise. I didn't get anything (the story of my trip) but D got a lovely pin and V got a duffy bear. It was sooooo cute!

D texted Lidian again and somehow she had past us. We tried to catch up for a while, but finally we decided to slow down and just meet at Japan.
Old 03-25-2012, 11:13 AM   #42
Lidian
DIS Veteran

I can't help it I'm used to walking next to guys who are 6' plus tall! Slow is not in my bloodstream.

Sorry to hear about your glasses.

May 2011 3rd Visit Surprise! (PTR) ~*~*~ May 2011: Year of the Surprises! (TR)
March 2012: Spring Break, Here we come! (PTR) ~*~*~ March 2012: The Year I Survived Spring Break! (TR)

Old 03-27-2012, 09:52 AM   #43
Corrine 1973

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lidian View Post
I can't help it I'm used to walking next to guys who are 6' plus tall! Slow is not in my bloodstream.

Sorry to hear about your glasses.
I know what you mean, my brother is 6' 3" and I always seemed to have to practicly run to keep up with him. He walks alot slower because of medical issues now, but I still tend to walk real fast when I am alone or with a stroller.

Yea it sucked that I lost my sunglasses so early in the trip. I looked at the Sunglasses in the parks a couple of times but couldn't bring myself to spend that much money on a pair of cheap sunglasses.
Old 03-27-2012, 10:35 AM   #44
oopsiDAISY
DIS Veteran

Fun report, so far. I hear you on the price of sunglasses at WDW. We could not pack Charity's sunglasses for her because they were in her locker at school. She decided she would spend some of her souvie money on a pair of them at Disney...until we discovered that the exact same sunglasses we had gotten at Walmart for her for $5 were $12 at WDW!!! She was able to talk Jillian into letting her wear hers on the trip because Jillian is not really an "accessories" kind of gal. As it turns out we found an abandoned pair of little girl sunglasses coming off of Soarin' on our second day of vacation. She stuck them into her bag until we got back to the room that night. I sprayed them with Lysol, wiped them down with hand sanitizer and then she was good to go!
Old 03-27-2012, 10:38 AM   #45
Corrine 1973

Well it seems as if I am boring and have lost all my readers. Oh well, I will keep moving on and finish.

So here are a few pics of the Topiaries that I forgot to include in my last update before we had lunch. They were probably one of my favorites.

Than we were in Japan for Lunch.
We decided to have lunch at the Katsura Grill in Japan.

At this time we had meet with Lidian and her wonderful family and her friends from WoW. I must admite that at first I didn't know who these strange men were who seemed to be hanging out with group of us, but when they sat at the same table as us I figured it out. Silly Corrine.

I must say that I was glad that Liddy chose this counter service. I don't know if I would have chosen it on my own and it was soooo good that I have already put on my list of possible places to eat with my DD next year.

Another reason I am glad that we were with Liddy was that she reminded me to take a picture when she pulled out her camera. I hardly took any pics last year, but only forgot twice this year.

I ordered the Tonosama Combo, Green Tea ice cream, and a rootbeer (I know not to adventures there.) The combo had a little bit of beef, pork, and chicken along with veggies and rice. Everything was so yummy that I ate every bite except for the rice (once all the sauce was gone I didn't want to eat just plain rice). I was unsure of what to think of the ice cream but thought I would take a risk. It was so mild and creamy that I was very happy with my decision. I was very pleased with my meal and will definatly be going back.

I than told every one that I wanted to get a pearl and headed into Japan. I only bought two things this trip, and this was the first. I love pick-a-pearl and couldn't do a trip with out it now. It turns out that I am not the only one who loves this since all of my friends DD's ended up doing it also.

I picked a 7 1/4 pink pearl this trip. Alot of the pearls picked in our group ended up being the same. It must have been fate.

So at this time we decided to head back to Soarin' for our FP's. Ours started at 12:50 while Liddy's group ended at 12:50 so we were hoping to get there right on time so all of us could go. Liddy wanted to get some FP's for TT so they went one way, and we went to the boats to get off our feet for a while. Liddy's DD came with us since she absolutly feel in love with D's DD's.

I took this pic while waiting for the boat, these guys were everywhere. I realy don't remember seeing so many ducks during my last trips, but they were absolutly everywhere this trip.

While we were riding on the boats we realized that we were not going to make in time for Liddy's FP times and felt real quilty that we had her DD with us and they might not be able to go. Liddy had a plan though, she put the expired ones on the bottom and hoped they wouldn't notice. They did. We got a little talking to about the new rules but she let us go anyway saying that it wouldn't happen again. I think it was nice that she let us go with just a little lecture. From what I hear CM's were being very strict with this new policy.

Soarin' was amazing as usually. We rode in the front row again.

We than parted ways with Lidian since they has some where to be and we decided to go on the Living with the Land ride. There are alot of boring pictures I took on this ride. So I will wait to bore you with my next post.

Last edited by Corrine 1973; 03-27-2012 at 10:48 AM.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: