Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-19-2012, 12:18 PM   #16
Corrine 1973
What do you mean I am not a princess, don't you see my crown!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oopsiDAISY View Post
WHEW- I am late, but I made it! Great TR so far, Corri! Can't wait to see your story unfold! It was great meeting you all. I wish we hadn't all be so dang tired! There MUST be a "next time" when I can spend more time with all of you....

I am glad you are here oopsi, now the party can really begin. All my girls are here.

I admite there will have to be a next time. Hopefully it will be a time after I win the lottery so I can bring all my kids, I would love for you all to meet them. Even if they are being bratty as Aidan is being right at this moment. Actually I win the lottery (mean at least a coupld of million) I will make sure we all are able to go to disney at the same time. I guess that means I should actually play the lottery, huh.
Old 03-19-2012, 04:56 PM   #17
sl_underwood
DIS Veteran

Late as always but why break tradition- cant wait to hear about all your trip!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-19-2012, 04:58 PM   #18
earthfaries
DIS Veteran

Hi there! I just came across your TR and I'm excited to start reading it. I wanted to say Hi!

Living Our Dream

Disney World is our Backyard !!!
Old 03-20-2012, 02:47 PM   #19
Corrine 1973

Quote:
Originally Posted by sl_underwood View Post
Late as always but why break tradition- cant wait to hear about all your trip!

Hey Lora, glad to have you here. How is your trip planning coming along?

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthfaries View Post
Hi there! I just came across your TR and I'm excited to start reading it. I wanted to say Hi!
Welcome earthfairies (love the name by the way). I promise it will get more exciting around here.
Old 03-20-2012, 03:10 PM   #20
Corrine 1973

So as I said we were on our way on the bus to Epcot. The intresting thing about our bus was is wasn't the normal bus that normally picks you up at the resort, but it was like the ME busses.

Soon we were at Epcot, getting our bags checked, and waiting in the already large group of people waiting to get into Epcot.

I quickly ran to quest services for a couple minutes, ran in the shop for some maps and went back to D and her family to wait for rope drop. When I returned I meet the lovely older couple that they had been talking to while waiting. It was at this time that D and I were going back and forth with Lidian who was supposed to be there at ropedrop. Unfortunatly they had been delayed and were not going to be there for a little bit, she than told me to kick D. But it was alright because she also told D to kick me.

Soon the gates were open and we were making our way through the gate.

The flower and garden show had just started at Epcot so I was super excited to get some pictures of some topiaries.

This is one of the moments that I regret in my trip. I ment to come back later to get a PP in front of the ball and the fantasi topiary but I never got the chance. I also forgot to back a take my own picture of the fantasia topiary, so if any of you have a good picture of it feel free to post it here so I can always remember how beautiful it was.

So I am going to have to stop here for a little bit. The next part of the trip heavily involves D and her girls so I would like to wait for her to get to the same part in her trip so that I am not ruining any of the special momments of her Trip.
Old 03-20-2012, 03:15 PM   #22
mom2_3girls
Mouseketeer

great updates so far! I'm really wishing I was able to meet up with some of you. The timing just didn't seem to work out...plus the crabby tired kids didn't help.
2012 POP Century/CBR, 2013 BC/AKL, 2013 AoA/Disney Dream, 2014 WL, 2014 BC/Disney Fantasy
Old 03-20-2012, 03:37 PM   #23
Corrine 1973

Quote:
Oh the suspense!!! Did D~ start her TR yet? I must go check...
I would tell you that she did, but I see that you already found her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2_3girls View Post
great updates so far! I'm really wishing I was able to meet up with some of you. The timing just didn't seem to work out...plus the crabby tired kids didn't help.
I know what you mean, I had 6 Dismeets planned for the trip I took with Liam last May and only ended up meeting up with 3 of them and one was not actually at the time we had planned to meet. We were at the same resort and she saw me at the food court. It would have been great to meet you, can't wait to read your TR. I just noticed that we have something in common. Our families have both been on Wish trips. GKTW is great isn't it?
Old 03-20-2012, 05:16 PM   #24
DMGeurts
Never open texts with the "Hand Sewn Button" attachment!!!

Aww thanks for waiting for me Corri - I am trying to get caught up to you... I am afraid it's going to be a couple more days for my update to catch up to yours, because I still have one more full day to add before our Epcot day.

Feel free to move your TR along if you'd like and post about the day we spent together.

I got your email with the pics on it! Thanks for sending them! When I am going through my Epcot pics, I will see if I have any of these topiaries for you as well - I hate to say it, but I think I forgot too.

Great update - I can't wait to read more!

D~
Old 03-20-2012, 05:28 PM   #25
oopsiDAISY
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMGeurts View Post
Aww thanks for waiting for me Corri - I am trying to get caught up to you... I am afraid it's going to be a couple more days for my update to catch up to yours, because I still have one more full day to add before our Epcot day.

Feel free to move your TR along if you'd like and post about the day we spent together.

I got your email with the pics on it! Thanks for sending them! When I am going through my Epcot pics, I will see if I have any of these topiaries for you as well - I hate to say it, but I think I forgot too.

Great update - I can't wait to read more!

D~
D~ you need to add your TR to your siggie!!! Lovin all the TR's so far.

We have had such a busy week and already have our weekend booked up too. I am afraid it will be next week before I am able to post another update.
The problem is that I have not had a chance to upload my pics to photobucket. If I had time to do that at home, I would be able to post updates from work...Gotta get that reveal video put up on youtube or some other sight too. Does anyone have a recommended sight to get the video uploaded to so that I can share it here and FB?
Old 03-21-2012, 05:21 PM   #26
Lidian
DIS Veteran

I can't help it that I'm a trouble-maker.

I'll see if I have some pics for you. I want to say I took several ... but not 100%.

May 2011 3rd Visit Surprise! (PTR) ~*~*~ May 2011: Year of the Surprises! (TR)
March 2012: Spring Break, Here we come! (PTR) ~*~*~ March 2012: The Year I Survived Spring Break! (TR)

Old 03-21-2012, 07:10 PM   #27
VBAndrea
DIS Veteran

A very quick hello b/c I am helping my dd with her whale report at present and she keeps getting distracted by your pictures and wants to go to Disney!

Perhaps Cheryl has pictures of the topiaries in her TR?

DH DS 11 DD 9

Old 03-21-2012, 11:30 PM   #28
cogero
DIS Veteran

Okay how did I miss coming here. Love your report so far.

I want to meet Dis Friends at Disney.

Etsy ID: ChiarasCouture2014 here we come... WDW, a cruise, F&G and more!!! Why don't we make this trip report about 2012 & 2013.
Christmas & My Happy Place Equals Perfection. - A Dec 2011 PTR
Old 03-22-2012, 07:21 AM   #29
DMGeurts
Never open texts with the "Hand Sewn Button" attachment!!!

Quote:
D~ you need to add your TR to your siggie!!! Lovin all the TR's so far.
I added it! Yay!!!

D~
Old 03-22-2012, 09:42 AM   #30
oopsiDAISY
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMGeurts View Post
I added it! Yay!!!

D~
WooHoo! Love your TR title...so clever!

Corri- We are here and we are reading and we are replying. Your pages will go up, don't worry!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: