Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board > Disneyland Paris Trip Reports Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-04-2012, 05:29 PM   #61
tinks_1989
need a like button

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkerbells mum View Post
i have started planning, but not got the suitcases out yet I'm going to upgrade to DDP (from QSDP) and have sorted out 12 TS places to eat, i am beyond excited!!! we're going to miss the 20th celebrations at DLRP though but can't do everything. what have you got planned next xx

Exciting!!! We aren't booked but I have decided on 14 meals which in total would be 16 TS so will have to pay for two!!!

I hope you do a P-TR xxxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ware Bears View Post
What a great report - I can't get over how much Elsie has grown, she looks even more adorable.

As I was reading your report I thought there's no way you'll be able to wait two years for your next trip! Hope you have a new ticker soon and that next time you'll get a photo of Elsie with Snow White.
Aw thanks our mission is snow white and rapunzel lol!! X
tinks_1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 01:42 PM   #62
tinkerbells mum
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinks_1989 View Post
Exciting!!! We aren't booked but I have decided on 14 meals which in total would be 16 TS so will have to pay for two!!!

I hope you do a P-TR xxxx
i will probably do a PTR but think a yer away is a bit early to start one

looking forward to hearing what you have decided to book xx
May 1989 WDW, off site April 1998 DLRP, Sequoia LodgeDec 2005 DLRP, Santa Fe Feb 2009, HNY June 2009 DLRP Cheyenne April 2011 WDW, POFQ Feb 2012 DLRP, Cheyenne April 2013 WDW POFQ Aug 2013 DLRP Kyraid, planning Easter 2015 at POFQMe DD (Tigger 17) Mushu

tinkerbells mum is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-06-2012, 02:45 PM   #63
tinks_1989
need a like button

Lol never too early!! I have a little notebook I put things in! I am currently reading hidden magic to Walt Disney world and noting things down I want to check out!!!

Xx
Old 04-07-2012, 06:13 AM   #64
Booknut
I couldn't figure out why people would choose to put that down

I've really loved reading your TR - that first photo of Elsie and her dad is adorable Elsie is very lucky to have such great parents who share all of this wonderful stuff with her!

That photo of Elsie with Belle was definitely interesting! Bless the poor girl, i'm sure she was very nice and in character but she definitely has distinctive features which I hadn't ever attributed to Belle

It's never too early to plan a trip to WDW, i've always got a trip planned in my head - we're going next year and i'm already making plans for the trip after that Disney fever is contagious and doesn't ever seem to go away (not that i'm trying to heal myself!)

2005 WDW Offsite, 2006 WDW AKL/POFQ, 2008 DLP Santa Fe, 2009 DLP Hotel New York, 2012 DLP Hotel L'Elysee

Booknut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 09:02 AM   #65
tinks_1989
need a like button

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booknut View Post
I've really loved reading your TR - that first photo of Elsie and her dad is adorable Elsie is very lucky to have such great parents who share all of this wonderful stuff with her!

That photo of Elsie with Belle was definitely interesting! Bless the poor girl, i'm sure she was very nice and in character but she definitely has distinctive features which I hadn't ever attributed to Belle

It's never too early to plan a trip to WDW, i've always got a trip planned in my head - we're going next year and i'm already making plans for the trip after that Disney fever is contagious and doesn't ever seem to go away (not that i'm trying to heal myself!)
Aw thank you so much!

We have booked WDW now for 2 week from 31st January very excited! Need some thing to look forward to after the rough month we have all had!

Who would want to heal any Disney obsession lol!
Old 05-18-2012, 05:14 AM   #66
lush
Mouseketeer

Tinks I've really loved reading your report. We're taking our little girl in November when she'll be 18 months old and your photos and report have made me even more excited about taking her! (As if I wasn't excited enough before....)

Your little lady is so cute, the pigtails are gorgeous! I have to ask you where you got the Minnie Mouse outfit from, it's fabulous and I need it. Or rather Emma does.....

June 1992 - Offsite DLP November 1996 - DLP Santa Fe November 1997 - DLP Santa Fe November 1998 - DLP Hotel Cheyenne November 1999 - DLP Newport Bay November 2000 - DLP Newport Bay November 2001 - DLP Newport Bay November 2002 - DLP Newport Bay November 2003 - DLP Newport Bay November 2004 - DLP Newport Bay July 2006 - WDW Magic Kingdom & Animal Kingdom November 2008 - DLP Sequoia Lodge November 2012 - DLP Hotel New York March 2013 - DLP Hotel Cheyenne May 2015 - Windsor Hills Walt Disney World
lush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 05:51 AM   #67
tinks_1989
need a like button

Quote:
Originally Posted by lush View Post
Tinks I've really loved reading your report. We're taking our little girl in November when she'll be 18 months old and your photos and report have made me even more excited about taking her! (As if I wasn't excited enough before....)

Your little lady is so cute, the pigtails are gorgeous! I have to ask you where you got the Minnie Mouse outfit from, it's fabulous and I need it. Or rather Emma does.....
Aw thank you! The Minnie mouse one is from mother care but people sell Disney store ones on eBay really cheap in great condition! The costumes are brilliant she got so much fuss dressed as charcters!

We are going back in September when DD will be 18 months old!

X
Old 09-30-2012, 03:24 PM   #68
mikneyspackson
Mouseketeer

I just teared a little because Elsie is the cutest thing in the world!!!!!!!!!
looks like a lovely trip
mikneyspackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 10:09 AM   #69
tinks_1989
need a like button

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikneyspackson View Post
I just teared a little because Elsie is the cutest thing in the world!!!!!!!!!
looks like a lovely trip
Aw bless you thanks! She is a real character as well!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: