Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board > Disneyland Paris Trip Reports Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-23-2012, 06:46 PM   #46
Ms Poppins
I'm sure I'm very affected by all this Disney talk

Awww, that was lovely Elsie is beautiful

I love all the princess meets, maybe you'll get some special attention next time you pop into City Hall

Thanks for posting
Ms Poppins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 04:45 AM   #47
tigger17
DIS Veteran

It looks like you had an amazing trip Elsie looked so sweet in all her dresses xx

Last edited by tigger17; 03-25-2012 at 05:00 AM.
tigger17 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-24-2012, 11:05 AM   #48
tinkerbells mum
DIS Veteran

loved reading your trip. Elsie looks so cute dressed up a future CM i think!!!
May 1989 WDW, off site April 1998 DLRP, Sequoia LodgeDec 2005 DLRP, Santa Fe Feb 2009, HNY June 2009 DLRP Cheyenne April 2011 WDW, POFQ Feb 2012 DLRP, Cheyenne April 2013 WDW POFQ Aug 2013 DLRP Kyraid, planning Easter 2015 at POFQMe DD (Tigger 17) Mushu

tinkerbells mum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 06:51 AM   #49
Tinkerbell1989
DIS Veteran

What a great finish! Loved catching up with your adventures... Can't wait for our coffee met-up where you need to help me plan my WDW trip!
xxx

2013's Big Celebration Christmas Trip 'Finally got my own way!'...October 2012 TR Playing 'I Spy' in Disney... December 2010 TR Our Youtube Channel

DLRP August 2004 DLRP June 2008

WDW October 2000 WDW April 2003 WDW December 2006 WDW December 2010 WDW CSR October 2012 WDW December 2013
Tinkerbell1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 01:28 PM   #50
kizzabel
Eating poisonous apples since '86

Hi Tinks,
fab trippie, thanks for posting. Im sad its over too
Elsie looked so cute in all her dresses. Seems like a perfect trip, make sure and return soon! Im intrigued by the request to return to City Hall!

Previous Trips:
2010: Santa Fe - March ** Newport - May 2011: Cheyenne - March ** Sequoia Lodge - November 2012: Hotel New York - May - Honeymoon ** Dream Castle - October 2013: Hotel New York - January ** Santa Fe - October 2014: Disneyland Hotel - May *** Disneyland Hotel - November

Upcoming Trips:
2015 Kyriad/Newport - March 2016 Sequoia Lodge - January
kizzabel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 04:03 PM   #51
jothp
Going to wash and hoover my car today in honour of the mouse

You had some really great character interaction but it's not surprising because Elsie is very cute I see what you mean about the first Belle though! We have been lucky in the past and seen snow white several times in the past and she is a high priority on our next trip as our youngest DD absolutely loves her.

Me DH dd(11)DD(9)DD(6)
Sequoia Lodge Jun 09; Sequoia Lodge May/Jun 10; Cheyenne Dec 10; Newport Bay May/Jun 11; Offsite Aug 11; Offsite and Disneyland Hotel Jun 12
jothp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 03:40 PM   #52
smallpig
Mouseketeer

Lovely TR - Elsie is so sweet - she doesn't seem to be phased by anything!

Trip reports

No TR but Orlando and WDW - Feb/March 13

June 2011: Very hot summer trip report

October 2011 Halloween trip

April 2012
We just can't stay away...
smallpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 03:57 PM   #53
RoseBug
I'm a Geordie, we don't own coats and go out in the snow barefoot!

Fab trip report! I so hope we get to meet Tiana and Belle in August! Going to have to get over my hatred of queuing and brave the Pavillion, although with Rosebug still having problems queuing for that long will not be an option! :-(

Wonder what they will arrange for you next time you go?
Disneyland California July 1998 *Day trip* Disneyland Paris August 2004 *Kyriad* Disneyland Paris February 2007 *Day Trip whilst visiting Paris*Disneyland Paris June 2009 *New York* Disneyland Paris February 2012 *Cheyenne* Disneyland Paris August 2012 *Newport Bay Hotel Admirals Floor* Disneyland Paris February 2014 *The Disneyland Hotel* Disneyland Paris February 2015 *The Disneyland Hotel*

RoseBug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 04:23 PM   #54
tinks_1989
need a like button

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Poppins View Post
Awww, that was lovely Elsie is beautiful

I love all the princess meets, maybe you'll get some special attention next time you pop into City Hall

Thanks for posting
I hope so she has been so poorly the last (almost) 3 weeks only things she settles to is Tangled I just hope we can see her!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigger17 View Post
It looks like you had an amazing trip Elsie looked so sweet in all her dresses xx
Thank you! She ismy Minnie Minnie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkerbells mum View Post
loved reading your trip. Elsie looks so cute dressed up a future CM i think!!!
I hope so I can get some Discounts then

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbell1989 View Post
What a great finish! Loved catching up with your adventures... Can't wait for our coffee met-up where you need to help me plan my WDW trip!
xxx
Wine will be more needed lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzabel View Post
Hi Tinks,
fab trippie, thanks for posting. Im sad its over too
Elsie looked so cute in all her dresses. Seems like a perfect trip, make sure and return soon! Im intrigued by the request to return to City Hall!
We are planning a September trip Dave has booked the time off just waiting deciding where to stay and how to get there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jothp View Post
You had some really great character interaction but it's not surprising because Elsie is very cute I see what you mean about the first Belle though! We have been lucky in the past and seen snow white several times in the past and she is a high priority on our next trip as our youngest DD absolutely loves her.
I love Snow White she has always been my favourite! My mum bought her a snow white dress the day after she was born for her first trip and never saw her (for picture together or autograph) so I was really disappointed even spending queuing and a princess meal on our last trip still not seeing her I am starting to loose faith that we ever will!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallpig View Post
Lovely TR - Elsie is so sweet - she doesn't seem to be phased by anything!
No she loves everything I was so worried she was going to be scared by characters but she seems to love them! Just loves attention the little monkey!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseBug View Post
Fab trip report! I so hope we get to meet Tiana and Belle in August! Going to have to get over my hatred of queuing and brave the Pavillion, although with Rosebug still having problems queuing for that long will not be an option! :-(

Wonder what they will arrange for you next time you go?
I hope we get a meet like you did last time how amazing was that!?!?

Tiana was amazing! Could you not get a pass from City hall to by pass queues?

We bumped in to Tiana on Elsies first trip she was just by Bella Notte about 11am in the morning!
tinks_1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 04:33 PM   #55
RoseBug
I'm a Geordie, we don't own coats and go out in the snow barefoot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinks_1989 View Post

I hope we get a meet like you did last time how amazing was that!?!?

Tiana was amazing! Could you not get a pass from City hall to by pass queues?

We bumped in to Tiana on Elsies first trip she was just by Bella Notte about 11am in the morning!
I hope you manage to get a meet too!

I'm not sure we would be able to get a pass? Never even thought about it. If she is still as she is now come August, then queuing will not be a consideration for anything, probably not even rides. She is on med's from the hospital and its making it worse (got to get worse to get better) but once these med's are done, it's all about finding out what the prob is and seeing a dietician, consultant doesn't think it is going to be a "quick fix". Luckily she isn't bothered by it, except when there is an accident, which is why queuing for any length of time just won't work. Fingers crossed by August she'll be sorted anyway!
Disneyland California July 1998 *Day trip* Disneyland Paris August 2004 *Kyriad* Disneyland Paris February 2007 *Day Trip whilst visiting Paris*Disneyland Paris June 2009 *New York* Disneyland Paris February 2012 *Cheyenne* Disneyland Paris August 2012 *Newport Bay Hotel Admirals Floor* Disneyland Paris February 2014 *The Disneyland Hotel* Disneyland Paris February 2015 *The Disneyland Hotel*

RoseBug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 04:38 PM   #56
tinks_1989
need a like button

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseBug View Post
I hope you manage to get a meet too!

I'm not sure we would be able to get a pass? Never even thought about it. If she is still as she is now come August, then queuing will not be a consideration for anything, probably not even rides. She is on med's from the hospital and its making it worse (got to get worse to get better) but once these med's are done, it's all about finding out what the prob is and seeing a dietician, consultant doesn't think it is going to be a "quick fix". Luckily she isn't bothered by it, except when there is an accident, which is why queuing for any length of time just won't work. Fingers crossed by August she'll be sorted anyway!
I hope she is better soon bless her hate it when the little ones are poorly! Elsie has been really under the weather for nearly 3 weeks had conjunctivitis, colds, rashes, I just wish I could take it all away from her!
Old 04-02-2012, 01:16 PM   #57
tinkerbells mum
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I hope she is better soon bless her hate it when the little ones are poorly! Elsie has been really under the weather for nearly 3 weeks had conjunctivitis, colds, rashes, I just wish I could take it all away from her!
aw hope she is feeling better soon xx
May 1989 WDW, off site April 1998 DLRP, Sequoia LodgeDec 2005 DLRP, Santa Fe Feb 2009, HNY June 2009 DLRP Cheyenne April 2011 WDW, POFQ Feb 2012 DLRP, Cheyenne April 2013 WDW POFQ Aug 2013 DLRP Kyraid, planning Easter 2015 at POFQMe DD (Tigger 17) Mushu

Old 04-02-2012, 01:23 PM   #58
tinks_1989
need a like button

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkerbells mum View Post
aw hope she is feeling better soon xx
She is much better today her eyes aren't sore but I think we are teething today

So jealous o your new ticker have you got anything planned yet? X
Old 04-03-2012, 05:34 AM   #59
tinkerbells mum
DIS Veteran

i have started planning, but not got the suitcases out yet I'm going to upgrade to DDP (from QSDP) and have sorted out 12 TS places to eat, i am beyond excited!!! we're going to miss the 20th celebrations at DLRP though but can't do everything. what have you got planned next xx

Old 04-03-2012, 06:25 PM   #60
Ware Bears

Elvis Fan
Fridge Magnet hoarder

DISboards Moderator

What a great report - I can't get over how much Elsie has grown, she looks even more adorable.
Quote:
We are planning a September trip Dave has booked the time off just waiting deciding where to stay and how to get there!
As I was reading your report I thought there's no way you'll be able to wait two years for your next trip! Hope you have a new ticker soon and that next time you'll get a photo of Elsie with Snow White.
WDW Holiday Inn Nikki Bird Easter 2004 DLP Explorers August 2005 DLP Explorers Christmas 2005 DLP Explorers August 2006 WDW Comfort Suites Maingate East/Grand Plaza, St Pete Beach Easter 2007 DLP Explorers Halloween 2007 DLP Explorers August 2008 WDW Comfort Suites Maingate East/Disney Wonder Bahamas/Yacht Club Christmas 2009 New Year 2010 DLP Disneyland Hotel May 2011 DLP Newport Bay Club August 2012 DCL Disney Wonder Alaska DL Candy Cane Inn August 2013
Moderator Disneyland Paris
Ware Bears is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: