Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Universal Studios/Sea World > Sea World / Discovery Cove
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-10-2012, 02:18 PM   #1
darlaya
Mouseketeer

DC Photo Album Purchase after trip?

Hi All. Soon after we arrived home, we received an e-mail to view our pictures from our trip to DC and further purchases could be made.

Has anyone done this after they have gotten home? I am considering purchasing a 20 page album which would cost $75 with shipping included. Are they worth it or should I just buy a couple of photos I like for $14.99 for 2 6x8 photos?

I would have purchased the video if they offered it...I think. It really was the highlight of our trip, but I couldn't justify the cost for the photo/video packages they offered. we did buy one family photo which we could have done without because our complimentary entry photo came out really nice.
darlaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 03:12 PM   #2
Sehsun
DIS Veteran

Oh cool, that must be a new thing they added! I was only able to view my pictures on the day of my visit.

I purchased the video at a later time. I was able to get the package rate for the video, since I had purchased the Adventure Package on the day of my visit. I didn't get a chance to see what the photo albums were like, unfortunately.

From personal experience, I would recommend getting the prints or the photo CD. For the CD, you get all the rights to the photos, and it includes high-resolution images as well.

The photos are available for purchase for an unlimited time, but the video is available for purchase within 30 days of your visit (unless they have changed things).

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: