Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-29-2012, 01:40 PM   #31
pinkxray
DIS Veteran
 
pinkxray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: connecticut
Posts: 3,039


I think we are the only people in the world who preferred the villa quiet pool to SAB. I just found SAB too overwhelming with Caitlin. She was constantly wanting to go down the slide, go to a different area. It would have been better if she was young enough for the sand area or old enough to go off on her own.





This is what we thought of all the table service options around.


DH was much happier at BCV when we moved into the one bedroom.











We also stayed at Pop for one night In Oct. 2011 after our cruise on the Disney Dream.









I thought it was okay. It was very fun, but I didnít love the small beds. DH and I usually end up in separate beds and whoever ends up with Caitlin does not get very good sleep. The bathrooms were a bit small and I missed the ceiling fans and hot tub. DH and Caitlin missed the hot tubs and slide. We probably wonít make it back to a value for awhile unless it is for a solo trip. I do love Popís food court though.

Now that weíve covered where we have stayed, next up will be where I hope to stay. (Although my ticker might give it away )



Also this weekend will be our first Disney movie night. Caitlin and I are very excited with my movie choice, DH is of course, not.




In running news- I chickened out of the zombie run. It was the rope climbing that got to me. I just pictured people behind me and crowds building when I couldnít make it through the obstacles. DH is going to do it though, so at least Iíll have some fun pictures.


I did sign up for a local 4 mile run on April 15th and a 5k on April 22nd.
__________________
pinkxray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 11:04 PM   #32
amandaw
DIS Veteran
 
amandaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: South Louisiana
Posts: 4,270

I'm joining in!

Between Ed running & doing all these races & reading about you running, y'all have me really want to try this whole running thing again. My problem is that I'm not a morning person so I don't even try to fool myself into thinking that I can wake up early & do it. I could do it at night but Ed runs at night a lot of the time. So, it may be hard for us to both to find time at night & not leave Reid alone, sleeping in his bed.

I'll going to keep you in my thoughts & prayers while you're trying to conceive!
amandaw is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 03-30-2012, 03:57 PM   #33
teekathepony
DIS Veteran
 
teekathepony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Cape Breton, NS
Posts: 4,180

I would love to see some pictures of your DH doing the zombie run! It sounds so cool!

Looks like you guys have been around quite a bit in hotels in/around Disney! I've got to start broadening my hotel horizons.
teekathepony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 06:39 PM   #34
jenseib
Mommy to Claire
 
jenseib's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Ohio
Posts: 25,854

Of all your pictures, the one I loved most was the no way jose. I just had one this week!!!!! it's what dreams are made of.
jenseib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 09:19 PM   #35
PirateKate
DIS Veteran
 
PirateKate's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Paradise
Posts: 2,324

I think that zombie run would be kind of freaky! I don't know, I just wouldn't want a zombie chasing me on a race. Sounds like a great spectator sport though!

Choosing a resort is always so hard. Too many great choices!
PirateKate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 11:14 AM   #36
crostorfer
Gryffindor Gal
 
crostorfer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Where the wind comes sweeping down the plain
Posts: 2,711

Hello Old Friend!

Hi Diane!!!

Things look well over in your part of the world, I'm happy to see you again!

I'm signed up for the Run For Your Lives here in August. I signed up the minute registration opened and talked another girl from work into going with me. It's going to be amazing!!!!!!!!!!

I have a request though, if you go will you take pics and send them to me? I am a writer for Zombie Training magazine, and we are always looking for extra pics to put in the magazine. You'll get credit for the photos. I'll PM you my e-mail address to send the pics to, if that's ok.

I, of course, am writing this right after I saw the Run For Your Lives post, so I haven't read farther and you may not even be going so all of this could be moot, LOL.

Along that same line, good luck with the little bun in the oven!!!

XOXO--Casey
__________________
WDW: Apr 95', Sept 10', May 11', Sept 11', Aug 12', Mar 14'
DL: Feb 13'
US/IoA: Sept 10', Aug 12'

crostorfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 04:01 PM   #37
pinkxray
DIS Veteran
 
pinkxray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: connecticut
Posts: 3,039

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandaw View Post
I'm joining in!

Between Ed running & doing all these races & reading about you running, y'all have me really want to try this whole running thing again. My problem is that I'm not a morning person so I don't even try to fool myself into thinking that I can wake up early & do it. I could do it at night but Ed runs at night a lot of the time. So, it may be hard for us to both to find time at night & not leave Reid alone, sleeping in his bed.

I'll going to keep you in my thoughts & prayers while you're trying to conceive!

I don't know how I would find the time to run if I didn't go in the morning, either on my day off or at 8am after working the overnight shift. I have been working like crazy and have had to squeeze in a few runs in the evening and I hate them! I like just running in the morning and getting it over with. Not sure how I would do that without Caitlin in school though How many days does Reid go to preschool?

Thanks, I can use them


Quote:
Originally Posted by teekathepony View Post
I would love to see some pictures of your DH doing the zombie run! It sounds so cool!

Looks like you guys have been around quite a bit in hotels in/around Disney! I've got to start broadening my hotel horizons.

I feel like we have barely tried any resorts. I hope we are always able to do split stays so that we can stay at as many resorts as possible. I love trying new ones, but love going back to the ones we like. I am thinking of doing split stays with one new resort/ favorite resorts.

I can't wait to see the zombie run. I just hope I am not confined to one area and can get some good pictures.


Quote:
Originally Posted by jenseib View Post
Of all your pictures, the one I loved most was the no way jose. I just had one this week!!!!! it's what dreams are made of.

Mmmm, you are so lucky you just had a No Way Jose. I could go for one of those right now.



Quote:
Originally Posted by PirateKate View Post
I think that zombie run would be kind of freaky! I don't know, I just wouldn't want a zombie chasing me on a race. Sounds like a great spectator sport though!

Choosing a resort is always so hard. Too many great choices!

About once a day I think maybe I should just do the zombie run, but then, I chicken out. I am sure it will be very fun to watch though.




Quote:
Originally Posted by crostorfer View Post
Hi Diane!!!

Things look well over in your part of the world, I'm happy to see you again!

I'm signed up for the Run For Your Lives here in August. I signed up the minute registration opened and talked another girl from work into going with me. It's going to be amazing!!!!!!!!!!

I have a request though, if you go will you take pics and send them to me? I am a writer for Zombie Training magazine, and we are always looking for extra pics to put in the magazine. You'll get credit for the photos. I'll PM you my e-mail address to send the pics to, if that's ok.

I, of course, am writing this right after I saw the Run For Your Lives post, so I haven't read farther and you may not even be going so all of this could be moot, LOL.

Along that same line, good luck with the little bun in the oven!!!

XOXO--Casey

Hello, it's nice to see you around again I love your ticker- one more time before you venture onward? I feel the same way. We will mostly take a long break after our year of Disney to try some new places. I am really hoping to try some more cruise lines in the Caribbean, an Alaskan cruise, maybe Hawaii. I just can't afford to do Disney every year and try to save for those.



I am so torn about the race. If my friend that normally runs with me was doing it, I would most likely run it. She is going to be out of town that weekend though However DH is way out of my fitness range and will leave me in the dust (or mud)

I will be watching, so if I am able to get any good pictures, you are welcome to them. I am going to try to convince DH to carry the Kodak playsport, but we'll see.
__________________
pinkxray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 09:41 PM   #38
amandaw
DIS Veteran
 
amandaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: South Louisiana
Posts: 4,270

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkxray View Post
I don't know how I would find the time to run if I didn't go in the morning, either on my day off or at 8am after working the overnight shift. I have been working like crazy and have had to squeeze in a few runs in the evening and I hate them! I like just running in the morning and getting it over with. Not sure how I would do that without Caitlin in school though
I think I have finally figured out that I like exercising at night. One night last week, I went out after Reid went to bed & walked a 5K. Tonight, I started up the C25K program. I really hope I can do this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkxray View Post
How many days does Reid go to preschool?
This year he's going on Tuesdays & Thursdays. School is from 9-12 but I signed him up for extra time, so he stays until 2:30 & has lunch there. Next year, he'll go 5 days a week (9-12). I may let him do the extended stay either 1 or 2 days a week. He loves school so much!
amandaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 12:01 PM   #39
crostorfer
Gryffindor Gal
 
crostorfer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Where the wind comes sweeping down the plain
Posts: 2,711

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkxray View Post
Hello, it's nice to see you around again I love your ticker- one more time before you venture onward? I feel the same way. We will mostly take a long break after our year of Disney to try some new places. I am really hoping to try some more cruise lines in the Caribbean, an Alaskan cruise, maybe Hawaii. I just can't afford to do Disney every year and try to save for those.

I am so torn about the race. If my friend that normally runs with me was doing it, I would most likely run it. She is going to be out of town that weekend though However DH is way out of my fitness range and will leave me in the dust (or mud)

I will be watching, so if I am able to get any good pictures, you are welcome to them. I am going to try to convince DH to carry the Kodak playsport, but we'll see.
Yeah, one more time. And this time, I'm sticking to it, LOL. Kassidy turns 9 in June, so this will be her last year as a Disney "kid". I'm not paying adult ticket and DDP prices for a 10 year old, I think thats ludicrous. Plus, Kass is an adrenaline junky. She wants roller coasters that go super fast and rides that flip you upside down. I can't get her on rides like Peter Pan and Dumbo. She has no interest. At the MK she only ever wants to do Splash Mountain, BTMRR, and Space Mountain. She could skip the rest. As much as I love Disney World, they have a rather sad lack of "thrills". It's more about the overall experience, but that's lost on my kiddo. It's time to hang it up for a while and re-visit when she's older.

I have my sights set on going to Hawaii next year instead. I checked Aulani prices, as the resort looks beautiful, but unless they offer a HUGE military discount, (which right now, they don't), we can stay for much, much, much cheaper closer to Honolulu. They want like $35 a day to park in the lot there, it's insanity.

I also kind of have my heart set on doing England/Scotland, and going to the castle that they filmed Harry Potter at. They do tours there, I have a friend going over the summer to do it. Speaking of Harry Potter, our next Orlando trip after August will likely be when they complete the 2nd half of the WWoHP and make it a 2 park experience there at US. For that trip we'll stay on site at US and do those parks, Seaworld, and Discovery Cove, skipping Disney all together.

As for the race, there are a ton of youtube videos from the Atlanta race last month you can watch to get a feel for what it's like. The Atlanta race was a mud-pit because of their weather, I'm hoping that ours here in August will be a little drier. Many people couldn't actually run because of all the muck, people were slipping and sliding all over the place. You guys are going to have a great time, no matter what!
__________________
WDW: Apr 95', Sept 10', May 11', Sept 11', Aug 12', Mar 14'
DL: Feb 13'
US/IoA: Sept 10', Aug 12'

crostorfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 12:10 PM   #40
lbuzz52
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,822

Hey Diane!
It was fun going down memory lane with you! Some of your pictures were quite useful to me actually.
I was thinking about your scheduling issues and realized that my household seems to be running about a year behind yours right now. we will have a trip this year, but not one next year; hopefully a baby the next; hopefully the mother/ daughter turning ten trip 2015.
the rope climbing would turn me off too!
__________________
Chris Lauren James, 5 Maya, 8



May 2011 CBR TR. October 2012 POR PTR . May 2011 PTR.
Oct/Nov 09 TR

Contemporary 1986 Contemporary 1988 Polynesian 1989 Disneyland 1998 Disneyland 2008 Saratoga Springs 2009 Caribbean Beach 2011Port Orleans Riverside Princess Room 2012 Caribbean Beach Pirate Room 2013 Disneyland 2014 WDW/Cruise 2015
lbuzz52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 10:35 PM   #42
pinkxray
DIS Veteran
 
pinkxray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: connecticut
Posts: 3,039

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandaw View Post
I think I have finally figured out that I like exercising at night. One night last week, I went out after Reid went to bed & walked a 5K. Tonight, I started up the C25K program. I really hope I can do this!



This year he's going on Tuesdays & Thursdays. School is from 9-12 but I signed him up for extra time, so he stays until 2:30 & has lunch there. Next year, he'll go 5 days a week (9-12). I may let him do the extended stay either 1 or 2 days a week. He loves school so much!

I just read your update today. I can't believe you are doing the 5k on your next trip. DH doesn't think that running a 5k is enough of a reason for me to fly from CT to FL I wish we lived a little closer, it would make it a bit easier to convince him.

That's great that Reid loves school. Caitlin always preferred to be home with me or stay over Grandma's instead of going to any type of school. She doesn't mind it much now, but I think she only likes to go so she can spend the day socializing.



Quote:
Originally Posted by crostorfer View Post
Yeah, one more time. And this time, I'm sticking to it, LOL. Kassidy turns 9 in June, so this will be her last year as a Disney "kid". I'm not paying adult ticket and DDP prices for a 10 year old, I think thats ludicrous. Plus, Kass is an adrenaline junky. She wants roller coasters that go super fast and rides that flip you upside down. I can't get her on rides like Peter Pan and Dumbo. She has no interest. At the MK she only ever wants to do Splash Mountain, BTMRR, and Space Mountain. She could skip the rest. As much as I love Disney World, they have a rather sad lack of "thrills". It's more about the overall experience, but that's lost on my kiddo. It's time to hang it up for a while and re-visit when she's older.

I have my sights set on going to Hawaii next year instead. I checked Aulani prices, as the resort looks beautiful, but unless they offer a HUGE military discount, (which right now, they don't), we can stay for much, much, much cheaper closer to Honolulu. They want like $35 a day to park in the lot there, it's insanity.

I also kind of have my heart set on doing England/Scotland, and going to the castle that they filmed Harry Potter at. They do tours there, I have a friend going over the summer to do it. Speaking of Harry Potter, our next Orlando trip after August will likely be when they complete the 2nd half of the WWoHP and make it a 2 park experience there at US. For that trip we'll stay on site at US and do those parks, Seaworld, and Discovery Cove, skipping Disney all together.

As for the race, there are a ton of youtube videos from the Atlanta race last month you can watch to get a feel for what it's like. The Atlanta race was a mud-pit because of their weather, I'm hoping that ours here in August will be a little drier. Many people couldn't actually run because of all the muck, people were slipping and sliding all over the place. You guys are going to have a great time, no matter what!
Your travel plans sound great. I never knew that you could see the castle they filmed at. How cool. When I was in high school, I took a class trip to Ireland, Scotland and England. I am so glad I was able to do that before I met DH, I have a hard time getting him to travel in the US, I can't imagine getting him to agree to going out of the country. Although he did say he might like to go to Ireland one day


I was actually thinking of trying to squeeze in a long weekend this summer to go to US/IOA and Discovery Cove but I dont think I'll be able to keep the price low enough with the crazy airfare cost right now


I did see a few youtube videos. I think those are what convinced me NOT to do it. Caitlin has been saying that she would like to come and watch now. Now I get to use that as an excuse for not doing it, it as nothing to do with be a baby and chickening out



Quote:
Originally Posted by lbuzz52 View Post
Hey Diane!
It was fun going down memory lane with you! Some of your pictures were quite useful to me actually.
I was thinking about your scheduling issues and realized that my household seems to be running about a year behind yours right now. we will have a trip this year, but not one next year; hopefully a baby the next; hopefully the mother/ daughter turning ten trip 2015.
the rope climbing would turn me off too!
It's nice to see you back on the boards again.

I wish I could get our plans figured out. The whole not knowing when/if we are going to have another baby makes it impossible to think ahead too far.



Quote:
Originally Posted by TinksThree View Post
I just saw you had a PTR! So subbing and I will go back and catch up tonight! I think I am about to start mine for July but I am nervous tryign to juggle a PTR and a TR!!

Don't worry, you didn't miss much. The week I started this PTR, I was hardly working. The next week I took the part time position but somehow ended up picking up extra hours and have been pretty much full time and have had no good DIS time


Is the whole family going back in July? It's not a adults only trip right? I have no idea why I thought you were going on an adults only trip, lack of sleep is making TR's blur together.....
__________________
pinkxray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 11:16 PM   #43
pinkxray
DIS Veteran
 
pinkxray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: connecticut
Posts: 3,039

I apologize for lack of updates around here... When I started this PTR in the beginning of March, I was working per diem and Feb was extremely slow. I worked about 6 days that month Winter is usually slow but I worked 5 days in a row and then had about 3 weeks off... so bored.

Anyway, in the beginning of March I accepted a part time position at the hospital that will have me working 3 days a week, with every third weekend. However that same week the radiography dept. in my hospital fell apart. My boss had to have emergency surgery and was out for over a month, a full timer who has worked for 30 years got fired, a few people moved to different depts, two people are out on maternity, a couple people out on medical leave which has me suddenly working full time. I have been working 5-6 days a week rotating between first shift and third shift. I am totally exhausted and haven't had much Dis time. I have been following along most TR on my kindle but haven't commented on much since I hate posting on that.


This weekend is my first weekend off in 5 weeks. I have done the overnight shifts on the weekends for the last 5 weeks and I am so excited that it is 11:42 on a Friday night and I'm not about to punch in to work I haven't posted much b/c I would most likely complain but I hate complaining about working too much. I am sure many people would love to have that problem. I just have to make it though the next two weeks and by May it should calm down a bit.


I have been trying to make sure that I get in at least 3 runs a week. This was the first week that I wasn't able to make that goal but my knees were a bit sore so I was okay with a little break this week. My long run was 5.5 miles last week and it went fairly well. I really need to start bumping up the training a bit. I just feel way too slow. I have heard that training on hills helps so I might start jogging hills once a week.


Caitlin is on vacation next week. Unfortunately, I only have Wed. off during the week but that should be a good day. We are going to make the trip to the mall about an hour away to visit the Disney Store and have lunch at Rainforest Cafe. Caitlin also need some new clothes so I get to spend the day trying to convince her to try on clothes.








In vacation news- DH asked me a few days to start pricing out a cruise in August. That's right, my DH wants to go on a cruise. Bermuda or Eastern Caribbean. Of course, I get excited. I know DCL is out but I don't care. I'll try any cruise line, I just care about the pretty blue water. I start pricing them out.

I ask DH what he is looking to spend and how long. What does he want?






He wants a 5 night cruise for 1500. Um, yeah. There are no Eastern Caribbean cruise that are that short. I did find a 6 night on Carnival but it was over 3000 and that was without airfare or excursions. Bermuda is cheaper to do 7 nights over 5 and that is about 3800 but we don't need airfare.

I tell DH that he is acting like those people on First time home buyers who want a huge house, in a prime location, with double sinks, granite counter tops, etc. for like 200,000 where they really cost 400,000.

I price out 100 options, Different lines, dates, but it all comes out to be at least 3500 for the 3 of us. (we could swing a 4 day Bahama cruise but DH doesn't want an older ship and 4 nights is too short) DH knows that I have been working a lot and assumes that I will get make up the difference Um, no.I wouldn't have minded if it was half but it would end more more that I was paying 2/3 of his trip. I really, really considered booking the 6 night cruise on Carnival that went to Half Moon, Grand Turk and somewhere else pretty but it would cost me about $2500 plus excursions and if I was to spend that there is no way I could make it to Disney this Feb. if I decide to do the Half Marathon this year.

I had to turn down an expense paid cruise by me I told DH that we agreed 2012 is his year, we can go/do whatever he wants but he needs to cover ALL of it. I was fully prepared to only do a few weekend trips this year so I'm not too disappointed.

I did learn that when we take a cruise on RCL or NCL, I really need to let DH do all the planning. I am not sure if he really has no idea how much a vacation like a 7 night cruise on a new RCL ship costs, plus airfare or if he just hopes that since I am obsessed with being on vacation that I will bump up my working hours whenever possible to pay for the difference.


This whole ordeal lead us to have a long talk the other night about future vacation/ Disney plans. DH almost never pays attention when I talk about vacation but this time I know he paid attention. Afterwards he had to get up to take some Excedrin, and nothing gives DH a headache like listening to vacation talk


I'll save that for a future update though. I need to catch up on everyone else's TRs
[/COLOR][/SIZE]
__________________
pinkxray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 12:58 AM   #44
dizneeat
DIS Veteran
 
dizneeat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Austria
Posts: 13,926

Jumping between "just a little work" and working "full time" can be so tiring, but you are doing pretty well with it, the way you make it sound.

And don't worry, most men won't listen to vacation talk. I think I have given Tom the dates for our vacations several times, all he has to do is put in his vacation request ........ guess what he always forgets.

When you first mentioned 5 nights for 1500$ I was like ..... wow, if they can get away on that price, it would be awesome. I hope you find something closer to that price or that your DH will top up the spending amount a bit.

I admire you on your running! I am so tired after work that even going for a walk is hard work.
__________________
Players: Karin Tom Find our trips here: Magicaldisneytrips
DLRP: Aug 12 - 21, 2014 to put our APs to good use
WDW, DCL: July 26 Magic/Med March 29 Magic/Western
Aug 22 Fantasy/Western Aug 29 Fantasy/Eastern
TR Feb 2014: Did you feel pressured ... TR 2013: Get off the ship ..... Pre TR 2014: DREAMing, some MAGIC and a little bit of Paris! Visit my other TRs/dining reviews here:

dizneeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 05:56 AM   #45
pinkxray
DIS Veteran
 
pinkxray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: connecticut
Posts: 3,039

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizneeat View Post
Jumping between "just a little work" and working "full time" can be so tiring, but you are doing pretty well with it, the way you make it sound.

And don't worry, most men won't listen to vacation talk. I think I have given Tom the dates for our vacations several times, all he has to do is put in his vacation request ........ guess what he always forgets.

When you first mentioned 5 nights for 1500$ I was like ..... wow, if they can get away on that price, it would be awesome. I hope you find something closer to that price or that your DH will top up the spending amount a bit.

I admire you on your running! I am so tired after work that even going for a walk is hard work.

I am doing a horrible job keeping up with anything while working full time. My house is a huge mess. I told myself that running would be priority and that housework can wait until a day off. Not looking foward to today, since I have to catch up on cleaning the whole house.

DH had to ask me about 100 times last year to write down the dates of our vacations to put in for vacation time. It must be nice to just show up.


I really have no idea where DH finds these numbers I was thinking of trying a 4 night Bahama cruise on NCL, but then I realized that we would really like to try the Freedom or the Oasis of the Seas for our next cruise besides DCL. If it means waiting until next summer to do what we really want, then I would rather wait. Although I am having some serious vacation withdrawl.
__________________
pinkxray is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:18 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.