Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-19-2012, 09:05 PM   #76
Stan Solo
I don't know what to put here. Tag fairies can you help me?

Great TR Don!

Umm...I don't quite know how to tell you this becuse of all your hard work but your pictures are all mixed up. Some of them are very hilarious Mosekeeping left you a live dolphin in your room.

Uh...had a slight weapons malfunction. But, uh, everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here...now...thank you. How are you? *wince*
Old 03-19-2012, 11:58 PM   #77
cajunbaby1
DIS Veteran

Awesome report. Great photos. I'm not going til October so everyones pics and reports keep me going. One day I wanna stay at the Poly too
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-20-2012, 08:45 AM   #78
HiHoOffWeGo
Mouseketeer

Venom - you will love the 18-105. Did you shoot any video? With that nice tripod I would think for sure we would have seen one of yourself? I am a Canon user so I know you shot 100's.

I know you really enjoyed the POLY but remember you have to try the RGR. Also, you can stay two nights with tickets at POR for every night at the POLY. What that means is more WDW time. We weighed it all some time back and made a family decision that we would enjoy 12 days in a Mod then 5 days in a Deluxe. We know it is awesome at the POLY but I will take more Mickey time. Now I do draw the line the other way. Not going down to Value for a few more days. I do have to have some things!!! LOL

Did you bounce back? We didn't as they would not take for 2013. I wish they would allow 13 months instead of in the same calender year, Jan-Dec.
Enjoy you pics!
Old 03-22-2012, 05:31 PM   #79
Venomhatch
DisDads #708
Cast Member - Resort
It's a growing curiosity
I got carted off in the meat wagon

Location: Originally from Newport News, VA but Home is Kissimmee, FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiHoOffWeGo View Post
Venom - you will love the 18-105. Did you shoot any video? With that nice tripod I would think for sure we would have seen one of yourself? I am a Canon user so I know you shot 100's.

I know you really enjoyed the POLY but remember you have to try the RGR. Also, you can stay two nights with tickets at POR for every night at the POLY. What that means is more WDW time. We weighed it all some time back and made a family decision that we would enjoy 12 days in a Mod then 5 days in a Deluxe. We know it is awesome at the POLY but I will take more Mickey time. Now I do draw the line the other way. Not going down to Value for a few more days. I do have to have some things!!! LOL

Did you bounce back? We didn't as they would not take for 2013. I wish they would allow 13 months instead of in the same calender year, Jan-Dec.
Enjoy you pics!
Hey there HiHo, Yeah I have shot a few shots with it already. I can see the 55-300 being in the bag for special occasions now. lol. Yeah I Have been and still am weighing the options on this next trip. The whole getting relocated, was a blessing and a curse. Disney does this for two reasons, one was to compensated us. The other was to hook us. We will never stay at the Value Level. Mod or higher for us.

I did shoot video, but only have two or three uploaded on youtube now.
Old 03-22-2012, 05:33 PM   #80
Venomhatch
DisDads #708
Cast Member - Resort
It's a growing curiosity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan Solo View Post
Great TR Don!

Umm...I don't quite know how to tell you this becuse of all your hard work but your pictures are all mixed up. Some of them are very hilarious Mosekeeping left you a live dolphin in your room.
I don't know what you are talking about. I just went back through and don't see any dolphins in the mouse-keeping area.
Old 03-22-2012, 10:28 PM   #81
Stan Solo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venomhatch View Post
I don't know what you are talking about. I just went back through and don't see any dolphins in the mouse-keeping area.
Sorry about that but the last time I looked at all your pictures on page one they were completely mixed up . I just checked them now and they are all back in order. I don't know if it was the Dis acting up or an issue with my iPad either way I'm glad to see them all the proper order.

Uh...had a slight weapons malfunction. But, uh, everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here...now...thank you. How are you? *wince*
Old 03-23-2012, 07:02 AM   #82
Venomhatch
DisDads #708
Cast Member - Resort
It's a growing curiosity

Quote:
Sorry about that but the last time I looked at all your pictures on page one they were completely mixed up . I just checked them now and they are all back in order. I don't know if it was the Dis acting up or an issue with my iPad either way I'm glad to see them all the proper order.
Ohh ok great to hear. My iPad does that once and a while. So don't think it was you lol. Thanks for trying to look out for me lol.
Old 03-23-2012, 08:19 AM   #83
Stan Solo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venomhatch View Post
Ohh ok great to hear. My iPad does that once and a while. So don't think it was you lol. Thanks for trying to look out for me lol.
No problem that's what Freinds are for. My heart just sank when I saw you pictures all mixed up, I knew you worked hard on getting them just right.

Old 03-23-2012, 11:14 AM   #84
Venomhatch
DisDads #708
Cast Member - Resort
It's a growing curiosity

Quote:
No problem that's what Freinds are for. My heart just sank when I saw you pictures all mixed up, I knew you worked hard on getting them just right.
Yeah tell me about it. Now I have to just start posting random shots lol

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: