Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-25-2012, 09:20 PM   #16
swimchick1984
Mouseketeer

So I finally remembered to bring my paper with what park I am visiting and where we are eating from my officer to my room.

So our trip is the 7th to 14th of JAN.

7th
Universal Studios for the day
Dinner is 1900 Park fair - DD is going to wear her pink Cinderella dress that I bought for her.

8th
Magic Kingdom
B: I have an early morning ADR to crystal palace, so that DD can see the pooh characters. We bought her a stuffed eeorye toy and she loves it.
L: just grab a light lunch/snack because....
D: is a early dinner at Cinderella's Castle to meet princesses because.....
Extra: Wishes dessert party

9th:
Hollywood studios
B: Something from the concierge offerings at AKL
L: Light lunch/snack
D: Early dinner at mama melrose with a fantasmic package

10th:
Animal Kingdom
Extra: Found out DD can do the sunrise safari so we are going to do that which means
B: pizzafari
L: Flame tree BBQ
D:Chief mickey's followed by DTD

11th
Magic kingdom
B: just grab something
L: Be our Guest
Nap time followed by me picking up my race packet for the half marathon
D: Whispering Canyon Cafe
Possibly go back to magic kingdom

12th
Half marathon day
Epcot
B: Whatever sound good after running 13.1 miles
L: Sunshine Seasons
D: Via Noplia - ready for yummy pizza

13th
Animal Kingdom
B: Tusker House - Safari outfits! I am in
L: ???
D: Room service or boma or saania

14th
Road on to Atlanta
B: Ohana
swimchick1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 10:06 AM   #17
swimchick1984
Mouseketeer

Wow it has been I long time since I have updated my pre trip report. I guess since I am now 79 days out from leaving it would be a good time to start keeping up with my pre-trip report.

Last I left you my DD just had her first birthday and got a lot of Disney presents. I can now say I no longer have a baby, she is all toddler. She loves to walk around the house and I think by the time I get home she will come running at me. Or at least I hope she does. My biggest fear is that she will be afraid of me and miss me.
So on to our trip. I am very excited for something special. I have booked my family to have an Epcot photo shoot. I have ordered DD her dress for the photo shoot, and plan on making my self a skirt to match with her dress and to wear a white t-shirt and a black flower necklace to go with her dress. DH is going to wear a black polo shirt if I can find one and khaki pants.
I need to start getting some stuff for DD for our trip. I know that I want to get her some of those plastic table coverings, some leashes to attach to her stroller for her sippy cup, and most likely a new stroller. Any moms have some more suggestion of things I need to bring with a 17 month old? I plan on using the suggestion of someone else and packing wipes/diapers in individual plastic bags so I just need to grab a bag and change her. I will also do this with a change or two of clothes.

In ADR news after trying for weeks I finally got an ADR to be our guest. I am so excited to try out the new fantasyland. I hope that DD will like the new Ariel ride, and many other things. Which reminds me I need to get DH to start getting her to watch Disney Movies so she knows who the characters are.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-24-2012, 07:01 AM   #18
My2Qtz0205
DIS Veteran

Welcome back! Hope things are going well. The photo shoot sounds awesome!

My December 2012 Trip Report via my Scrapbook: http://www.disboards.com/showthread....5#post49171745
My Almost a Grand Gathering, 10th Anniversary Trip Report: http://www.disboards.com/showthread....2#post34138322
My2Qtz0205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 08:53 PM   #19
wishicouldgomoreofte
Mouseketeer

Thank you and your husband for your service to our country.
It must be so hard to be away from your daughter. She is beautiful.
Enjoying your PTR. It's getting close now. Planning is fun.
I live in KCMO, and will be there about the same time as you all, though not Club level (I wish!)
The ChEAR Squad packages sound great. I wish you both good luck and good time on your runs.
My daughter is starting a Professional Internship as Conservation Education on Jan 9. She is too busy now working on her Master's Thesis and teaching to have time to be thinking and getting excited, so I am getting excited for her.

So, anyway, maybe I will see you around the Lodge.
Old 10-29-2012, 09:03 PM   #20
swimchick1984
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by My2Qtz0205 View Post
Welcome back! Hope things are going well. The photo shoot sounds awesome!

I am not home yet, I still have about 5.5 more weeks but I am sooo close. When I get home disney is 30 days away It's super hard being away, but I get to talk to DD on skype all the time, I need to upload the picture of her throwing a tantrum the other day it's so funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wishicouldgomoreofte View Post
Thank you and your husband for your service to our country.
It must be so hard to be away from your daughter. She is beautiful.
Enjoying your PTR. It's getting close now. Planning is fun.
I live in KCMO, and will be there about the same time as you all, though not Club level (I wish!)
The ChEAR Squad packages sound great. I wish you both good luck and good time on your runs.
My daughter is starting a Professional Internship as Conservation Education on Jan 9. She is too busy now working on her Master's Thesis and teaching to have time to be thinking and getting excited, so I am getting excited for her.

So, anyway, maybe I will see you around the Lodge.

Does she know if she is going to be working at Animal Kingdom? We love Animal Kingdom so much we are spending two of our days there.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: