Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-02-2012, 04:16 PM   #121
Lexa
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebritts View Post
Welcome...im trying im trying LOL I too love the FE and sometimes i guess im too much of a perfectionist for my own good. I am trying to make everyone happy yet leave no one out ( after all Ohana means family and no one gets left behind). I have heard from about 5 people today which is good. I think its actually better because thats more for another group and everyone elses too go down a little. Hubby has been a big help and made some cute graphics for the packets ill have in LA.
Thank you and your hubby for all the work you two put in.

Aleksandra , Chris , Luke :, Maya

May 7-14 2011 - Our 1st cruise with DCL - Disney Magic to Eastern Caribbean
April 29 -May 14 2012 - Inaugural sailing on Disney Wonder to Hawaii
May 6 - May 20 2013 - Disney Wonder Westbound through Panama Canal

May 1 - May 15 2015 - Another trip on Disney Wonder Westbound through Panama Canal
Old 03-02-2012, 04:18 PM   #122
dcannon101
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by socababy View Post
Thank you! I'll have to research and see what's near the port!
Can you post what you find out?

Thanks
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-02-2012, 04:36 PM   #123
EllaEnchanted
iDIS...resistance is futile!
Champagne Girls Rule!

Quote:
Welcome...im trying im trying LOL I too love the FE and sometimes i guess im too much of a perfectionist for my own good. I am trying to make everyone happy yet leave no one out ( after all Ohana means family and no one gets left behind). I have heard from about 5 people today which is good. I think its actually better because thats more for another group and everyone elses too go down a little. Hubby has been a big help and made some cute graphics for the packets ill have in LA.
You're doing such a great job....thank you Heather.

Don't forget to please email me the list that you're working from when you're done. I could use it to work with the list for the champagne girls. I have to track down lots of people and would rather do it by email. I have many blanks under category and that is so important to fill in because I need to know how much champagne I need to order. So I have to contact everyone and ask them.

Once in a while right in the middle of an ordinary life...love gives us a fairy tale.

Devout Co-Founding Member of THE CHAMPAGNE GIRLS! ... GET YOUR PINK ON!

Upcoming DIS Cruises
PLATINUM-15 cruises completed; Southern Caribbean 10/4/14 next; We moved near the mouse YAY!
Old 03-02-2012, 04:43 PM   #124
Pixiegran
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Tell hubby Tom thank you for helping make FE tradition special

Old 03-02-2012, 04:57 PM   #125
chip&dale&fun
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by valbob89 View Post
According to what Becky says they are sending me, I will have two extra size small hawaiian cruise shirts. If anyone is interested, send me and e-mail at valbob89@aol.com.

I may have other sizes, will let you know as I find out.

Val
Val --- if you have no takers on the XS - it would fit me --- so I can compensate you for this one. I did not know we could get an XS......

If you have takers, then no worries as I said I did not need a shirt. I just do not wish to have you with an extra.

Thanks...Irene.

oh geez, cannot follow directions, this is not an e-mail it is a post.....
DREAMing Maiden Voyage 2011/Wedding Cruise September 2011/January 2012.

NEXT CRUISE DISNEY FANTASY
Old 03-02-2012, 05:15 PM   #126
LindaBabe

DIS Cast Member
Let them try to get me out - heheh

Lexa, I LOVE LOVE LOVE that Mickey head with the flowers.
Old 03-02-2012, 06:25 PM   #127
tig82174
...but the most wonderful thing about tiggers is I'm the only one!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcannon101 View Post
Present

I just made my WOC reservations at Ariel's Grotto for April 27th at 6:30. Anyone else going to be there?
We will be doing a 7:30pm seating at Ariel's on Saturday the 28th for WOC. we're super excited because we did this last year before the repo to Alaska and loved both the food and the show!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fivepin View Post
Looking for some advice from DL experts. We get in early evening on the 27th, so we really only have one full day before the cruise and haven't been to Disneyland or California Adventure. Where should we go-Disneyland or California Adventure or are they both doable in one day. Looking into dining options for that night as well. We are staying at VGC. Thanks everyone.
Honestly, if you can only do one thing at DL, I'd suggest it be World of Color at California Adventure. It's so so so good. Jason and I love it. (In fact he watches it on Youtube all the time just for fun). We're really only going to have one day at the parks, too, because we get in late on the 27th...so we are getting a one day, 2 park hopper pass. There are lots of things at DL we will not NEED to ride (like most of the duplicates from WDW). The only two things I'm totally set on doing are WOC and the Little Mermaid...everything else is gravy as far as I'm concerned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDC Nala View Post
Don't berate Disney too much for the Mickey bars, the supplier is unable to keep them supplied at this time. As for the ice cream sandwiches being not very good, I prefer them to the Mickey bars personally. But there's no way on earth that they are healthier, so the "healther" thing is probably crap.
I know I will be in the minority here....but I hate Mickey bars and I absolutely LOVE any form of ice cream sandwich....I eat those mickey ice cream sandwiches from the ice cream carts at WDW all the time....so this is a wonderful switch as far as I'm concerned!
Old 03-02-2012, 06:44 PM   #128
Lexa
DIS Veteran

I hope all of you living in tornado infested areas today are safe....it breaks my heart to see all the devastation......

May 1 - May 15 2015 - Another trip on Disney Wonder Westbound through Panama Canal
Old 03-02-2012, 06:52 PM   #129
Pixiegran
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexa View Post
I hope all of you living in tornado infested areas today are safe....it breaks my heart to see all the devastation......
Lexa I am so pleased to see you posting so we know you are safe. I keep watching facebook and e-mails to hear from friends in south that they are all ok. We get such abbreviated versions on TV in Seattle it is hard to tell which small towns are hurt. Prayers for everyone in severe storm areas.

Old 03-02-2012, 07:10 PM   #130
Lexa
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixiegran View Post
Lexa I am so pleased to see you posting so we know you are safe. I keep watching facebook and e-mails to hear from friends in south that they are all ok. We get such abbreviated versions on TV in Seattle it is hard to tell which small towns are hurt. Prayers for everyone in severe storm areas.
We didn't have any bad weather today, but tornado just missed us two days ago when two smaller tornadoes hit my city and bigger one Branson, MO.

Old 03-02-2012, 07:22 PM   #131
Tinkerbel129
DIS Veteran

No more GTY......stateroom 6140 is what just popped up on my ressie

Old 03-02-2012, 07:24 PM   #132
Shananana
Mouseketeer

It's Finally "Real"

We got our room number today!!! Oh! Heather, I need to give that to ya... I will email later.

I can tell... this is going to be a lot like the PC cruise last January... not a lot of little ones on board. Huh? That's okay... my girls love the attention from the staff!

I also have pictures of my DD's dress/wrap... with her cool new ears to match. I will post them soon.
Old 03-02-2012, 07:26 PM   #133
valbob89
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by chip&dale&fun View Post
Val --- if you have no takers on the XS - it would fit me --- so I can compensate you for this one. I did not know we could get an XS......

If you have takers, then no worries as I said I did not need a shirt. I just do not wish to have you with an extra.

Thanks...Irene.

oh geez, cannot follow directions, this is not an e-mail it is a post.....
I am sorry - should have my English teacher husband proof my posting. I should have said I have extra shirts, two of them are size small. no extra-small shirts.

Val
Old 03-02-2012, 07:29 PM   #134
gdaneowner
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbel129 View Post
They are busy assigning today I guess.. We got ours to 2107..
Old 03-02-2012, 07:37 PM   #135
Lexa
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbel129 View Post
Just checked because of your post and we got our stateroom # too. We are now 7078. Now to figure it out who all I need to inform about no more GTY.

Closed Thread

Tags
cruise, hawaii, theme nights

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: