Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 03-02-2012, 01:03 PM   #106
dwcsk8
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Kilgore, Texas
Posts: 100

Thanks, Heather. We are looking forward to FE'ing. (Is that a word?)

Diane
dwcsk8 is offline  
Old 03-02-2012, 01:11 PM   #107
Lexa
DIS Veteran
 
Lexa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: MO,USA / Slovenia
Posts: 1,221

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssnyder View Post
I am interested in the answer to this also.
Not sure if you saw the answer

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.ph...0&postcount=82
__________________

Aleksandra , Chris , Luke :, Maya

May 7-14 2011 - Our 1st cruise with DCL - Disney Magic to Eastern Caribbean
April 29 -May 14 2012 - Inaugural sailing on Disney Wonder to Hawaii
May 6 - May 20 2013 - Disney Wonder Westbound through Panama Canal

May 1 - May 15 2015 - Another trip on Disney Wonder Westbound through Panama Canal
Lexa is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 03-02-2012, 01:14 PM   #108
Lexa
DIS Veteran
 
Lexa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: MO,USA / Slovenia
Posts: 1,221

I shared some more images for t-shirts or magnets on FB. For those of you who are not on FB here are only links cause images are pretty big and didn't want to make them smaller and lose on resolution.

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...00803177_n.jpg

Stich ears

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-...19213009_n.jpg

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-...49765368_n.jpg
__________________

Aleksandra , Chris , Luke :, Maya

May 7-14 2011 - Our 1st cruise with DCL - Disney Magic to Eastern Caribbean
April 29 -May 14 2012 - Inaugural sailing on Disney Wonder to Hawaii
May 6 - May 20 2013 - Disney Wonder Westbound through Panama Canal

May 1 - May 15 2015 - Another trip on Disney Wonder Westbound through Panama Canal
Lexa is offline  
Old 03-02-2012, 01:18 PM   #109
castoff
Something Wonderful is about to happen at CC
Is dressing like Cinderella for the ball
Her maltese Dante is like having another child
 
castoff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Myrtle Beach
Posts: 6,158

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebritts View Post
OK I am asking for everyones patience in this..
As of yesterday I had 5 groups but that put everyone at 26 which I know not everyone wants. Then I found out that there were people who didnt know about the new roster so wanted to add and also a few on facebook who cant keep up with boards( like me LOL) soooo I went back to old roster and sent mass email to those who hadnt responded to new roster also. Im waiting on about 15 emails. I have all the groups ready on a spread sheet so just a matter of moving and adding and printing.
The good news is we will prob have enough for at least 6 groups which brings everyones number down. Im hoping the latest to post is sunday since hubby and I are both off. Monica is going to post ALL the groups to the main board so everyone can see and print them all. I am also making packets with all the groups with maps that I will pass out on day 1 in promenade lounge which will have all the cabin numbers updated.
Sorry this is taking longer but dont want anyone left out either

Thanks for the update Heather.
__________________


Tina
castoff is offline  
Old 03-02-2012, 01:22 PM   #110
SanDiegoSteph
Mouseketeer
 
SanDiegoSteph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 241

Free Wi-fi in Hawaii

Quote:
Originally Posted by socababy View Post
Does anyone know of any free Wifi places near any of our ports?
There is a website that lists places and their locations:

http://www.wififreespot.com/ha.html
__________________
Me DH DS(5)

"The twilight bark? But dear, that's only a gossip chain" ...Perdita

Disney Wonder through Westbound Panama Canal - May 6 - 20, 2013
Disney Wonder to Hawaii - April 29 - May 14, 2012
Disney Wonder to Alaska - August 2-9, 2011
SanDiegoSteph is offline  
Old 03-02-2012, 01:31 PM   #111
amyreneemt
First Disney Experience WDW 1974
 
amyreneemt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Bozeman, Montana
Posts: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebritts View Post
OK I am asking for everyones patience in this..
As of yesterday I had 5 groups but that put everyone at 26 which I know not everyone wants. Then I found out that there were people who didnt know about the new roster so wanted to add and also a few on facebook who cant keep up with boards( like me LOL) soooo I went back to old roster and sent mass email to those who hadnt responded to new roster also. Im waiting on about 15 emails. I have all the groups ready on a spread sheet so just a matter of moving and adding and printing.
The good news is we will prob have enough for at least 6 groups which brings everyones number down. Im hoping the latest to post is sunday since hubby and I are both off. Monica is going to post ALL the groups to the main board so everyone can see and print them all. I am also making packets with all the groups with maps that I will pass out on day 1 in promenade lounge which will have all the cabin numbers updated.
Sorry this is taking longer but dont want anyone left out either
Heather I signed up on the original Doc last year for the FE I'm not sure if I made it to the updated list or not? We definitely still want to participate.
Thanks, Amy
__________________
2002 DM Bahamas, 2006 DM Bahamas, 2008 DW Mexican Riviera, 2009 DM Eastern Carribean, 2011 EBTA DW-too many times to count, DL 2x
amyreneemt is offline  
Old 03-02-2012, 01:43 PM   #112
valbob89
DIS Veteran
 
valbob89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 2,219

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcannon101 View Post
I saw this over on the main board and thought I would ask here if anyone knew about this.

The Fitness Center will provide you with a free iPod Shuffle while you are working out. I verified this on the DCL website. Has anyone of the cruisers here taken them up on this offer? If so, what kind of music is on it or do you get to put your own on? I would assume you have to provide your own earbuds. I don't think I would want to share those anyway. EWWW!

I know an iPod doesn't take up a lot of packing space but I was just curious.
I don't know anything about the free iPod Shuffle but I do know they will give you free earbuds when you come in to use on their LCD's attached to the bikes. You just leave your card with the front desk.
valbob89 is offline  
Old 03-02-2012, 01:46 PM   #113
valbob89
DIS Veteran
 
valbob89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 2,219

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexa View Post
I shared some more images for t-shirts or magnets on FB. For those of you who are not on FB here are only links cause images are pretty big and didn't want to make them smaller and lose on resolution.

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...00803177_n.jpg

Stich ears

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-...19213009_n.jpg

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-...49765368_n.jpg
Thanks! I really like the last one, the black micky head with the leis. I've stolen it to use on a black tee-shirt. Unless you object. I had to bump the resolution a bit to get it to work but it really looks like it would be great on a tee or tote back. Thanks so much.

Last edited by valbob89; 03-02-2012 at 02:06 PM.
valbob89 is offline  
Old 03-02-2012, 02:22 PM   #114
Happy Goofy
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,178

just found out the Fantasy will be at PortCanaveral on March 6 between 4am-6am!!!!!. That is very early. They might open up Jetty Park at midnight. They will post a schedule this weekend. If this is so and it is like when the Dream came in cars will be lined up hours ahead. So far there has not been much publicity on the Fantasy so maybe the crowds will not be as large. We want to go over and see it come in but we will have to think about how and when we want to go. I was told they will be given out hot chocolate at 2 am
Happy Goofy is offline  
Old 03-02-2012, 02:24 PM   #115
JLSE50
DIS Veteran ** I am a post menopausal woman--my brain leaks. ** I'm allergic to idiots, I just decided.....
 
JLSE50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
Posts: 6,421

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexa View Post
I shared some more images for t-shirts or magnets on FB. For those of you who are not on FB here are only links cause images are pretty big and didn't want to make them smaller and lose on resolution.

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...00803177_n.jpg

Stich ears

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-...19213009_n.jpg

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-...49765368_n.jpg
THANKS !!
__________________
DL--6x; WDW x 26; Fort Wilderness - a lot; DVC Members since 2000; OKW x 7; DVC Vero Beach x 5; DVC Wilderness Villas x 2; DVC Hilton Head x 1; DVC Boardwalk x 2; DVC Beach Club x 1; DVC Saratoga Springs x 1; SS Tree House x 1; Bay Lake Towers x 2; DCL MAGIC x 8; DCL WONDER x 4; DCL DREAM x 3; DS#1 engaged to DG (Darling Girl) on the WONDER 9/4/06; WESTBOUND PANAMA CANAL 5/10/08 MAGIC; EASTERN CARIBBEAN FAMILY TRIP 9/12/09 MAGIC; TRANSATLANTIC 4/10/10 MAGIC; 5/15/11 DREAM; North to ALASKA 8/9/11 WONDER; FAMILY TRIP 10/30/11 DREAM; HAWAII 4/ 29/12 WONDER; DVC MEMBER CRUISE 9/16/12; 6/27/13 - MAGIC in the Med (Venice) 10/26/14 Eastern Caribbean Family Cruise - ON THE MAGIC AGAIN!
JLSE50 is offline  
Old 03-02-2012, 02:39 PM   #116
valbob89
DIS Veteran
 
valbob89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 2,219

Extra Size SMALL hawaiian cruise shirts

According to what Becky says they are sending me, I have extra shirts, two of them are size small.

If anyone is interested, send me and e-mail at valbob89@aol.com.

I may have other sizes, will let you know as I find out.

Val

Last edited by valbob89; 03-02-2012 at 06:30 PM.
valbob89 is offline  
Old 03-02-2012, 02:48 PM   #117
socababy
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Southern CA
Posts: 1,046

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanDiegoSteph View Post
There is a website that lists places and their locations:

http://www.wififreespot.com/ha.html
Thank you! I'll have to research and see what's near the port!
__________________
WONDER...Jan 1999 Land/Sea, Feb 2011 MR, Nov 2011 MR, Apr 2012 MR, Apr 2012 HI, Sept 2012 CA Coast, Dec 2012 EBPC, Aug 2013 Alaska, May 2014 WBPC
DREAM...Aug 2012, May 2013
FANTASY...May 2013 EC, June 2013 WC, Jan 2014 EC, Dec 2014 EC
MAGIC July 2014 Med, Aug 2015 Dover to Barcelona, Aug 2015 Med
socababy is offline  
Old 03-02-2012, 02:55 PM   #118
threebritts
Mouseketeer
 
threebritts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: florida
Posts: 453

fe

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyreneemt View Post
Heather I signed up on the original Doc last year for the FE I'm not sure if I made it to the updated list or not? We definitely still want to participate.
Thanks, Amy
Your definitly on
__________________
Heather
Tom-49 Heather-43 Bethany-15
threebritts@aol.com

threebritts is offline  
Old 03-02-2012, 03:02 PM   #119
threebritts
Mouseketeer
 
threebritts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: florida
Posts: 453

Quote:
Originally Posted by castoff View Post
Thanks for the update Heather.
Welcome...im trying im trying LOL I too love the FE and sometimes i guess im too much of a perfectionist for my own good. I am trying to make everyone happy yet leave no one out ( after all Ohana means family and no one gets left behind). I have heard from about 5 people today which is good. I think its actually better because thats more for another group and everyone elses too go down a little. Hubby has been a big help and made some cute graphics for the packets ill have in LA.
__________________
Heather
Tom-49 Heather-43 Bethany-15
threebritts@aol.com

threebritts is offline  
Old 03-02-2012, 03:14 PM   #120
Lexa
DIS Veteran
 
Lexa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: MO,USA / Slovenia
Posts: 1,221

Quote:
Originally Posted by valbob89 View Post
Thanks! I really like the last one, the black micky head with the leis. I've stolen it to use on a black tee-shirt. Unless you object. I had to bump the resolution a bit to get it to work but it really looks like it would be great on a tee or tote back. Thanks so much.
Please, it's free to use for everyone.

I'm done printing magnets today...I already have too many. Now onto t-shirts for kids.
__________________

Aleksandra , Chris , Luke :, Maya

May 7-14 2011 - Our 1st cruise with DCL - Disney Magic to Eastern Caribbean
April 29 -May 14 2012 - Inaugural sailing on Disney Wonder to Hawaii
May 6 - May 20 2013 - Disney Wonder Westbound through Panama Canal

May 1 - May 15 2015 - Another trip on Disney Wonder Westbound through Panama Canal
Lexa is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
cruise, hawaii, theme nights



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:06 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.