Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2012, 10:23 AM   #181
MJGirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by valbob89 View Post
Becky sent me a message stating the shirts are in the mails to me and giving me a copy of the final invoice. I believe most of you will receive a refund check with your shirts.

I had her send me all the shirts she received inorder to get us a little better price, total 153 shirts. This was 13 more shirts then initially ordered, 8 of those have been ordered, 5 more remain. I also found that if I print out the shipping labels myself, I get a 15% discount on the mailing.

I won't know the exact amount of the refund until I see how many of the shirts are taken, but right now it looks like about $5 a shirt.

If you are interest in a size SMALL, I know I'll have 2 of those available.
Val .. thank you so much for taking care of this ... do you know what the mailing cost to Canada will be? If the refund will cover it, we should be great! Can't wait to see the shirts!
I "Dream" of a "Fantasy" full of "Magic" and "Wonder"
Old 03-03-2012, 10:25 AM   #182
valbob89
DIS Veteran

Don't have much of my clothes figured out yet but yesterday I picked up a new wet suit. My old size Large is to small and needed to find an Orca suit. So much for my promise to go on that diet before the cruise.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-03-2012, 11:04 AM   #183
valbob89
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJGirl View Post
Val .. thank you so much for taking care of this ... do you know what the mailing cost to Canada will be? If the refund will cover it, we should be great! Can't wait to see the shirts!
No I didn't but I can. The last message exchange I have is you were going to see if you could "work something out" with PILK so it could be sent to their PO Box in NY and avoid the package going through customs. Or I would bring the shirt with me as I am doing for those who reside outside the US. Send me an e-mail with direction. val
Old 03-03-2012, 11:36 AM   #184
JLSE50
DIS Veteran ** I am a post menopausal woman--my brain leaks. ** I'm allergic to idiots, I just decided.....

LOL--honestly, I am

I just typed in a request for a route from Indianapolis to Honolulu on my i-phone maps. The map takes me to Seattle and in step 26 I am told to

KAYAK ACROSS THE PACIFIC OCEAN

honestly
it IS in there

too funny.......

Jan
DL--6x; WDW x 26; Fort Wilderness - a lot; DVC Members since 2000; OKW x 7; DVC Vero Beach x 5; DVC Wilderness Villas x 2; DVC Hilton Head x 1; DVC Boardwalk x 2; DVC Beach Club x 1; DVC Saratoga Springs x 1; SS Tree House x 1; Bay Lake Towers x 2; DCL MAGIC x 8; DCL WONDER x 4; DCL DREAM x 3; DS#1 engaged to DG (Darling Girl) on the WONDER 9/4/06; WESTBOUND PANAMA CANAL 5/10/08 MAGIC; EASTERN CARIBBEAN FAMILY TRIP 9/12/09 MAGIC; TRANSATLANTIC 4/10/10 MAGIC; 5/15/11 DREAM; North to ALASKA 8/9/11 WONDER; FAMILY TRIP 10/30/11 DREAM; HAWAII 4/ 29/12 WONDER; DVC MEMBER CRUISE 9/16/12; 6/27/13 - MAGIC in the Med (Venice) 10/26/14 Eastern Caribbean Family Cruise - ON THE MAGIC AGAIN!
Old 03-03-2012, 11:49 AM   #185
BoosGram
Better than a candygram....I tink, therefore I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn G View Post
We are back from a fabulous AbD trip to South Africa! Finally found new thread, have about 63 pages to catch up on!
Wow, I'd love to hear about your trip; it sounds fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin"D" View Post
Hi-A-Neighbor...

we're in 2620......as a quote from a song that I sometimes can't get out of my head....."It's a small world"....I think you know the rest.....

Robin & Angel "D"
How cool! And I do think I've heard that song somewhere .

Old 03-03-2012, 11:59 AM   #186
pilk
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJGirl View Post
Quote:
No I didn't but I can. The last message exchange I have is you were going to see if you could "work something out" with PILK so it could be sent to their PO Box in NY and avoid the package going through customs. Or I would bring the shirt with me as I am doing for those who reside outside the US. Send me an e-mail with direction. val
MJ, you can have your shirts sent to our PO Box if you want. Then we'll get them to you. Just let Val know, she has our address.

Jon
WDW October2002 All Star Music, November 2005 All Star Movies, April 2008 SSR & AKL, October 2010 Caribbean Beach Resort, January 2012 AKL for Donald and Chip & Dale, March 2012 All Star Sport, October 2012 All Star, January 2013 WDW Marathon Weekend "Goofy" Pop Century

DCL May 2008 Western, Sept 2010 WBTA, May 2011 Alaska, March 2012 Fantasy, April 2012 Hawaii

DLMay 2012
Old 03-03-2012, 12:19 PM   #187
Pixiegran
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllaEnchanted View Post
So I'm starting to think about packing this morning. I have a couple of piles in my staging area. Things need to be tried on next to see what's coming with me and what doesn't fit anymore.

John and I are bringing one formal and two semi formal outfits. We usually launder and dry clean them at home and then put them in a garmet bag to carry with the suitcases. We came up with a better idea for this trip, just so we don't have to carry the garmet bag. We're going to pack our outfits uncleaned into our suitcases, when we get onboard we'll have them cleaned and laundered by DCL and they'll be ready to wear. Then we can put them back in the suitcases for the travel home. No garmet bag to carry.

One of the things in life that is definitely worth the extra cost

Old 03-03-2012, 12:23 PM   #188
Pixiegran
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Goofy View Post
Does anyone have an email address for the Hokey Donut earring person? I tried to contact her on esty but no luck. Any suggestions? I wanted to see if she could make a stud pair with Mickey and the blue flower.
Hokeydonut@gmail.com

Old 03-03-2012, 12:28 PM   #189
chip&dale&fun
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Becky sent me a message stating the shirts are in the mails to me and giving me a copy of the final invoice. I believe most of you will receive a refund check with your shirts.

I had her send me all the shirts she received inorder to get us a little better price, total 153 shirts. This was 13 more shirts then initially ordered, 9 of those have been ordered, 4 more remain. I also found that if I print out the shipping labels myself, I get a 15% discount on the mailing.

Yipppeee the shirts are on their way.....

You must have spent a small fortune on ink and labels so don't short yourself!!!

Thanks again for everything....
DREAMing Maiden Voyage 2011/Wedding Cruise September 2011/January 2012.

NEXT CRUISE DISNEY FANTASY
Old 03-03-2012, 12:29 PM   #190
Pixiegran
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLSE50 View Post
LOL--honestly, I am

I just typed in a request for a route from Indianapolis to Honolulu on my i-phone maps. The map takes me to Seattle and in step 26 I am told to

honestly
it IS in there

too funny.......

Jan
Well if you ever decide to try that I live in Seattle and would be happy to feed you a high carb dinner to help you be ready to paddle

Old 03-03-2012, 12:33 PM   #191
disneycruisegal
Mouseketeer

Val, please keep whatever refund that I am due. Your time and effort would cost way for than 5 bucks! Can't say enough about the awesome job that you have done for all of us.
Old 03-03-2012, 12:42 PM   #192
Lexa
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoosGram View Post
We also got a cabin # (I did update CG db) and we're in 2618. No upgrade for us either (I have a mental picture of the folks at DCL with names on darts that they throw at a dartboard .)
Last year we were on Magic (our first DCL cruise) and our stateroom # was 7076. I put a request in (I know they usually don't do req.) for same stateroom, just on Wonder.....well they threw that dart pretty good....we got 7078 just next door.

Aleksandra , Chris , Luke :, Maya

May 7-14 2011 - Our 1st cruise with DCL - Disney Magic to Eastern Caribbean
April 29 -May 14 2012 - Inaugural sailing on Disney Wonder to Hawaii
May 6 - May 20 2013 - Disney Wonder Westbound through Panama Canal

May 1 - May 15 2015 - Another trip on Disney Wonder Westbound through Panama Canal
Old 03-03-2012, 12:47 PM   #193
Lexa
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneycruisegal View Post
Val, please keep whatever refund that I am due. Your time and effort would cost way for than 5 bucks! Can't say enough about the awesome job that you have done for all of us.
Same here....don't need any refund.

Aleksandra , Chris , Luke :, Maya

May 7-14 2011 - Our 1st cruise with DCL - Disney Magic to Eastern Caribbean
April 29 -May 14 2012 - Inaugural sailing on Disney Wonder to Hawaii
May 6 - May 20 2013 - Disney Wonder Westbound through Panama Canal

May 1 - May 15 2015 - Another trip on Disney Wonder Westbound through Panama Canal
Old 03-03-2012, 12:51 PM   #194
EllaEnchanted
iDIS...resistance is futile!
Champagne Girls Rule!

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneycruisegal View Post

Ditto.....I feel exactly the same way!!! You keep the refund. It's such a small amount and that would involve more work, it's not worth it. But Val, you're worth it. Please keep it as a small token of my appreciation.

Once in a while right in the middle of an ordinary life...love gives us a fairy tale.

Devout Co-Founding Member of THE CHAMPAGNE GIRLS! ... GET YOUR PINK ON!

Upcoming DIS Cruises
PLATINUM-15 cruises completed; Southern Caribbean 10/4/14 next; We moved near the mouse YAY!
Old 03-03-2012, 12:52 PM   #195
pilk
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLSE50 View Post
LOL--honestly, I am

honestly
it IS in there

too funny.......

Jan
You'll get the same thing if you do USA to Japan on Google maps.

Jon
WDW October2002 All Star Music, November 2005 All Star Movies, April 2008 SSR & AKL, October 2010 Caribbean Beach Resort, January 2012 AKL for Donald and Chip & Dale, March 2012 All Star Sport, October 2012 All Star, January 2013 WDW Marathon Weekend "Goofy" Pop Century

DCL May 2008 Western, Sept 2010 WBTA, May 2011 Alaska, March 2012 Fantasy, April 2012 Hawaii

DLMay 2012
Closed Thread

Tags
cruise, hawaii, theme nights

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: