Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-14-2013, 08:44 PM   #31
Modisneymomof3
Earning My Ears

Yeah! Thanks Jennifer for volunteering to organize!! I just sent a request to join the facebook group. We are a party of 12 and this is everyone's first Disney Cruise! Looking forward to the FE
Old 01-15-2013, 03:29 PM   #32
Arkia72
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modisneymomof3
Yeah! Thanks Jennifer for volunteering to organize!! I just sent a request to join the facebook group. We are a party of 12 and this is everyone's first Disney Cruise! Looking forward to the FE
Yeah! I really hope we can get a good sized group together for FEs and meets and such. So much fun!
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-15-2013, 10:31 PM   #33
discorsner
DIS Veteran

We are in for this cruise! Woo hoo! It is my family of four: Deb and Bryce adults and Derek age 12 and Nicholas age 9.

We also have a family friend traveling with us this time. She is like an Aunt to my boys and has never cruised before so it should be fun! We are looking forward to it. We will have two cabins.

We just got off the Wonder yesterday and fish extenders was fun but it was a very small group. We had 7 cabins total. Last June we had a HUGE group and my kids loved it.

My latest fish extender gift was little Captain Morgan bottles in a pouch with some treasure coins for the adults and then other gifts for the kids obviously! I don't think I will do alcoholic fish extender gift again because at least two families never received theirs! They were stolen! I got thinking I hope it wasn't being stolen by minors! Ugh!
January 2014 Wilderness Lodge/Disney Dream June/July 2013 Beach Club Villas/ Vero Beach/ Disney Dream January 2013 Disney Wonder November 2012 Boardwalk June 2012 AKV/ Disney Fantasy/ SSR January 2012 Split stay Boardwalk/Grand Floridian September/October 2011 Port Orleans Riverside June/July 2011 Split stay CBR and Beach Club May 2010 First time to Disneyland!!!May 2010 Pop CenturyAugust 2009 Off Property Rental HouseMay 2009 POFQ/ Disney Wonder/ PolynesianMay 2008 Disney Wonder/ All-Star SportsMay 2006 All-Star Movies August 2002 Coronado SpringsMay 2002 Wilderness LodgeJanuary - May 1998 WDW College Program May 1996 Caribbean BeachAugust 1994 Off-Property- 1st trip to the World!
discorsner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 10:13 AM   #34
DisneyMom2B1G
Mouseketeer

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkia72 View Post
I got it figured out. I'm pretty sure.

Message here: June30Dream@groups.facebook.com
Or go here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/June30Dream/
Yay the link worked
I just requested to join.
DisneyMom2B1G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 03:08 PM   #35
Stonicks
Earning My Ears

Facebook page

I just requested membership on the Facebook page...Stephanie Black Stonick. Thanks, Jennifer, for getting us organized. Looking forward to connecting with you all!
Stonicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 07:01 PM   #36
ears4four
Earning My Ears

Yay!! We just switched from the Fantasy 6/29 sailing to this cruise!
It will be me (Kris)
DH (Mark)
DS (Mitchell -15)
DD (Gabrielle-13)

This is our second Disney Cruise.

I will send a request to the facebook page !
ears4four is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 12:43 AM   #37
superrach
Mouseketeer

We're taking this one too!! Our 2nd but will be the 1st Disney cruise for the family that is going with us. Will be 7 of us total with 3 kids, all girls, 9,11,16! I'll check out the FB page, thanks!!
Disney Dream 4 nt. Bahamas, June 2013
Disney Fantasy 7nt. Eastern Caribbean, June 2012
WDW POP, December 2011
WDW ASM, December 2010
superrach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 02:54 PM   #38
BlazerK91
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkia72
I created a Facebook group for this cruise. This was done for the WC cruise we took last summer. It was so neat to get to know folks and see photos and kids have pen pals, etc, so I wanted to do it again. If you're booked on the cruise and are on Facebook, just search for "June 30, Disney Dream Bahamian Cruise", it is a closed group so send a message and I will get you in. ;-)

See ya'll real soon!
I would like to be in on the FE and the FB page please!

Peggy Tennyson
BlazerK91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 03:01 PM   #39
BlazerK91
Earning My Ears

This is our 8th Disney Cruise! We originally booked on July 21st but I had to move the dates because I have been accepted into the FBI National Academy and will be gone from July to September! Good thing I still get to cruise and relax before I go! There are 3 of us - DH (Smitty), DS (Dalton age 12), and me (Peggy). So looking forward to cruising with all of you!

We do have a second family cruising with us, the Browns. They will join the thread soon...

How many days left? LOL!
BlazerK91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 03:53 PM   #40
cpalum07viawi
Hillary

my first cruise :D

Hey everyone :D

This cruise will be our belated honeymoon :D Just Hubby and me ... and we would def love to do the fish extenders

This will be my FIRST CRUISE EVER :D and the hubbys 4th or 5th... (dont remember)
cpalum07viawi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 01:01 PM   #41
kayleesmomxo
Mouseketeer

Hello Everyone

I joined the facebook group, but I wanted to post in here too. This will be our first Disney Cruise. It's myself, DH, & DD (7). We are cruising with our best friends and celebrating my daughter's 7th birthday So excited!

(DH) (ME) (DD)7
kayleesmomxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 07:32 AM   #42
vcunning
Mouseketeer

Just sent in a request to join the FB Group.

Our first cruise. 2 families of 4. Long time friends. DS6, DS13, DS14, DS15 . . . all really great buddies. We live a few hours from each other, but manage to get together for vacation time.

Looking forward to the cruise and meeting some of you. Seems like a good amount of kids in my DS6's age group. He's very friendly and outgoing. It might be hard to drag him away from the kids activities (which is ok, we've got some Disney World time up front and some Universal time in the back).

Vince
vcunning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 09:02 AM   #43
Dizney73
DIS Veteran

I am also on this cruise!
Leaving the husband and kids at home and sailing on the Dream with my 2 best girlfriends! Every summer we do a trip to Disney/Florida getaway together. This will be my 4th Disney cruise (14 cruise overall), second time on the Dream. My friends have both NEVER cruised before...I am so excited to share the DCL experience with them!

Dizney73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 09:07 PM   #44
VegasDisney
Mouseketeer

My husband and I will be there. It will technically be our 2nd cruise, our first will be the 6/27! Doing a b2b to celebrate 10 years of, "Dreams and Magic" as my husband says! Yes, two adults in their mid 30s, who have no kids, are picking b2b Disney Cruises to celebrate 10 years of marriage. Of course we would say we are having a year long celebration of "Dreams and Magic". Lol, we are SO Disney!
Old 03-12-2013, 11:10 PM   #45
Disneyanna1
Earning My Ears

Ready to sail again!

Hello! We are 2 adults and a DS (11) and DD (9) ready to sail the Dream again! We thought we would do a different summer vacation, but when I ask my kids what they want to do or where they want to go, they say "we want to go on a Disney Cruise!" It happens to be my bday while we are on board - July 1st and I can't think of a better way to celebrate! I just requested the FB page (Anna) and would love to connect with anyone who has kids my kids age before the sailing! Thx!
Disneyanna1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: