Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-04-2012, 09:07 PM   #121
brookelizabeth
Jambo Wildbunch Gang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woth2982 View Post
I LOOOOOOVE In and Out. I always hit it up once when we are out in LA. One trip my brother's only requests were the San Diego Zoo, Jack in the Box and In and Out. Needless to say his trip wishes were filled in 24 hours lol. We did the zoo first since we were all jet lagged and up super early anyway. Sounds like you had a nice smooth flight! I can't imagine keeping a 4 year old occupied for that long. Esp because 7 pm Cali time is probably way past his bed time!
I have yet to try Jack in the Box! That will have to go on our next trip list! Yes, 7 PM in California is 10 PM here and WAY past his bed time. We were soooo loopy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_Birdie View Post
I'm glad your flight went well!
And Oh my gosh In-n-Out! I love that place! It's really the only fast food restaurant I will buy a hamburger from!

Your trip sounds pretty magical already and you haven't even arrived at DLR!
I can't wait to hear more!
I can understand why! It was delicious. All this talk about it has my stomach growling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caretames1 View Post
Why is it that all I remember from the post is the burger!

Kidding! I'm glad the flight was good. Our flights from Milwaukee to MCO only last 2 1/2 hours and it's long enough for me. I just hate sitting that long.

Love your Carzilla! They are fun to drive, plus they're so big I feel pretty safe!
Hmmmm! I took good food pictures there, didn't I?

I've had flights from NYC to MCO and MSP to MCO that have had my practically jumping off the plane. I think I just had a good mind-set for a looooooong haul and that helped!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poolrat View Post
Glad Henry and ( you and Joe) made it through the flight.

I laughed at Carzilla too. Glad the ride was short. I was going to take the Disneyland Express but I am wondering if I should get a car for a day or 2.

How sweet that a boy got you seats at In N Out. Restores my faith a bit when I hear things like that.
The Disneyland Express can be a good option, but I do believe some of the other shuttles are cheaper, or even a car service. If you want to go offsite, I do recommend a car! It's a very easy drive. The parking fee for the Disneyland hotels are $15/night (but it is free if you are staying DVC!)

I know! I was in total awe of that young boy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blessedby3 View Post
What a great day! An easy flight, a delicious looking meal, and one super duper cute happy kid Cant wait to read more
It really was a great day! It could have been one awful travel day, but it went as smoothly as it could have!

Quote:
Originally Posted by basketkat View Post
I'm glad the flight was so easy!

I've never heard of In n Out Burger, but it looks really yummy!
It's soooooooo very good. If you are ever on the West Coast, be sure to stop!

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphie101 View Post
Hooray for airborne pixie dust! I can imagine what it could have been like - I once got stuck on a red-eye from Maui-Denver with THREE babies One of the reasons we tend to stick to the east coast. Hope your return flight went just a smoothly!

Everyone I've ever known that's been out west raves about In-N-Out, I'm dying to try it and yet trying not to get my hopes up just in case! I've always loathed fast food burgers.

Great spot for an unintended cliffhanger! Right when you get to Disney property...
Oh wow. Yikes! On one of our flights, I think it was on the way back, there was a Dad with two toddlers. The kids did pretty well, all things considered, but you could tell he was WIPED by the end of the trip!

The In N Out Burgers are better than your average fast food burger. I cannot stand McDonald's burgers (Burger King I can do), and these are MUCH better.

about the cliffhanger! Good point! And I took DAYS to return. I'm mean!
Feb 2014 - Vero Beach ... Sept 2013 - CR/Disney Fantasy...March 2013 - AKL/SSR/POR ... Oct 2012 - OKW ... Sept 2012 - Disney Magic ... June 2012 - Disney Magic ... Jan 2012 - PPH/VGC ... Aug 2011 - Pop/YC/OKW ... May 2011 - ASMo ... Feb/March 2011 - BWV/BLT ... Sept 2010 - BWV ... Dec/Jan 2009/10 - AKV ... Sept 2009 - CSR ... Jan 2009 - SSR ... Nov 2008 - WL ... Oct 2006 - AKL
brookelizabeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 09:18 PM   #122
brookelizabeth
Jambo Wildbunch Gang

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewesterberg View Post
So glad your doing a DL TR! Your reports are always so much fun to read!

I'm finally back on here a bit more now that we have a trip in the works for next winter... it made my heart ache too much for WDW and knowing it wasn't in the cards for awhile. But we got some extra DVC points transferred into our account yesterday which means it's time to start planning... 10 months to go! Which means I need to get a ticker going... YAY!!

Anyhow, excited to read along and hopefully participate a bit more by making comments on a more regular basis instead of my tendency to lurk.

On that note... about your first couple of posts...

I'm so impressed about the happy plane ride... Way to go Henry! (And mad props for Mom and Dad for a well supplied bag o' fun and nice flight attendants with extra snacks)

So funny about baggage claim being outside! Nice and airy!

Oh, and In-N-Out Burgers... YUM!!!! And what a nice guy to save you a seat... very impressive!
I completely understand that ache! Did you guys buy more DVC points?! Congrats! We keep talking about it, but need to hold off for a while still. And congrats on the new trip!!!!!

It was kinda nice stepping off the plane into the warm California weather! We had a few beautiful days, and a few chilly ones!

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneyfan61 View Post
Glad the flight went well. I get antsy on a 3 hour ride.

Yeah I have never tried In and Out as we do not have them here but looks good!

UGH sorry you lost your post-I hate it when that happens!

Happy Friday!
I was so upset when I lost that post...I know I had a few other things I commented on as well than what I covered now, but all well. If I remember them, I'll post it.

AND I JUST REMEMBERED ONE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveysbydesign View Post
Loving it so far! We would like to go to DL next year and have never been to the west coast so it's nice to hear your tr!
I hope my TR provides some tips and ideas for you! We absolutely LOVED everything about our trip! Disneyland is wonderful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisMomAmy View Post
Yay!! You made it!! I'm so glad the flight went well. I would have been nervous about that too.

Can't wait to see PP!
It could have gone so, so, SO wrong. Thankfully Henry has a few flights under his belt and we came fully loaded.

You get the PP! You have boys! You SO get the PP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolfinjuls View Post
Yay...you started! I wish there was an In n Out over here! So much hype...looks like it lived up to it.
I wish there was one here too! So yummy! I think it totally lived up to the hype, delicious!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoWifey185 View Post
I'm in! What a great start to your trip, and what a sweet boy for saving your seat, that's pretty much unheard of nowadays!

I can NOT wait to see pics and reviews of your hotels. My DF and I are planning on staying onsite for the first time during our honeymoon, I am thinking of a split stay at PPH and GCH. Excited to hear the rest!
I know it! I was in total awe. What a good, good young man he was!

Both resorts are BEAUTIFUL. The location of the GCH is unreal...so cool to just be RIGHT there. I loved it! We have quite a few GCH pics too, the lobby is amazing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindy5767 View Post
I only know HOW to drive a Carzilla!! I'm terrified on tiny cars!

I'd love to try an In and Out Burger... I've heard so much about them....and the prices were so cheap! I'm impressed!
I get nervous in any car nowadays!

You will have to try it if you ever make it out West. It's so good, better than your average fast food!
Feb 2014 - Vero Beach ... Sept 2013 - CR/Disney Fantasy...March 2013 - AKL/SSR/POR ... Oct 2012 - OKW ... Sept 2012 - Disney Magic ... June 2012 - Disney Magic ... Jan 2012 - PPH/VGC ... Aug 2011 - Pop/YC/OKW ... May 2011 - ASMo ... Feb/March 2011 - BWV/BLT ... Sept 2010 - BWV ... Dec/Jan 2009/10 - AKV ... Sept 2009 - CSR ... Jan 2009 - SSR ... Nov 2008 - WL ... Oct 2006 - AKL
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-04-2012, 09:20 PM   #123
claryche
DIS Veteran

I just love that video of jumping on the bed. It is so cool to see other parents acting just as silly as I feel my DH and I act sometimes. And also cool to hear you with the camera and saying do it again or that one's good. I do the same thing, it had me laughing just watching it. The whole video is just so much fun to watch. Henry is just adorable.

On another note, at first I was like wow you get to keep the beach ball pillow and then I read more...$65. Sad thing is that I'm sure they have sold some to a parent who had a kid that kept bugging them and bugging them. They are cute, but not $65 cute.
Old 03-04-2012, 09:24 PM   #124
Poolrat
I am alive, sometimes I wonder too!
I probably would be glued to the side

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native NYer View Post
Yay for a smooth flight. I have to try flying into Long Beach next time. I always use LAX and it's big and confusing.
Worse than NY airports? I am flying out of LAX when I go. I guess I will have to see. Add that to the research list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brookelizabeth View Post

Lamp on the desk

Lamp next to the couch

Lamp on top of the TV unit

I want one of these lamps!!!!

Quote:

I struggled to fall asleep. And while yes, I was excited, I didnít have that anxious feeling, so I have no idea what was keeping me up! I was a bit frustrated as I would fall into sleep for a while, then wake up - over and over again until finally Henry woke up at 5:30 AM.

We were obviously still on East Coast time!

Up next: Lucky Number 13.
That happened to me when I went to Vegas a few years ago. After 4 days Of sleeping 4 hours a night I crashed and slept 12. Then it was time to go home.
POOLRAT PATI am a Disney Dork. 75- Contemporary,77- offsite Hyatt,86- offsite 1 day trip,88- offsite 1 day trip,98- Contemporary w/kids,01- All Stars Movies,05- Boardwalk,06- Coronado,07- Carribbean Beach,08- Beach Club,Oct 09 - POP/Coronado, Dec09/Jan 10 ASMu/ CSR , July '10-POP, Sept '10 POFQ,Oct '10 2X for F&W @ POP Oct'11-ASSp Dec '11-DVC SSR/AKL July '12- BCV, Sept '12- DL, Oct '12- BCV, Dec'12-POP Jan '13- OKW May '13-BWV Oct '13- BCV DEC '13- BCV May14-POP Aug 14- VWL Oct '14-DL Feb '15 -AKVK May '15 EEC- July'15 Big Birthday blowout ............ Can't wait to go back
Poolrat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 09:46 PM   #125
brookelizabeth
Jambo Wildbunch Gang

Quote:
Originally Posted by RinkyTinkyTinky View Post
In and out looks good. Never heard of it, but it looks good. Our must-do fast food in the South is Chik-fil-a, but you already knew that, right? Oh, and Krispy Kreme doughnuts, but I think they are spreading to other parts of the country now.

I'm so glad that your flight went well and seemed shorter than you expected.

I hate you lost your second post. So frustrating! That happened to me several times b/c the DIS apparently has a time limit when posting, so now I write all my posts in Word and then copy and paste them.
Oh yes, me and Chik-fil-a...BFF. Also very very good! We need these places in NYC! I've had Krispy Kreme, I'm not huge on it, but I'm not a big donut fan overall, so... We have Dunkin' Donuts here!

It was my own fault with losing my post. I was doing around 12 things at once and had the second half copied, so I could just paste it, but switched gears between postings and copied something else, so when I came back to post it was a bunch of numbers instead of a trip report. I have half of the TR written out, but not with pictures, and it's just kinda jotted down, so it still takes me a while to post an update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovemy3babes View Post
Woohoo for easy flights!

We rented a Tahoe for our Black Hills vacation. It was big but very nice!

How nice to have a table saved for you. Disney magic already?!
They are really nice! I really enjoyed having it, even though it was completely scary for the first 15 minutes!

And yes, the pixie dust apparently spread beyond Disneyland that day! There were quite a few people in there wearing Disney shirts and even a gal wearing mouse ears, so I think it's a fairly common stop after a day in the parks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoogle View Post
I'm so excited to read about y'alls trip to Disneyland! We spent two days there in early November and I hardly remember any of it because it was raining and freezing! I hardly took any pictures so may I steal one to photoshop my husband and I into it? I had great dreams of getting a picture of us in front of the castle so I could frame it next to one of us in front of Cinderella's castle but I never even took a picture of the castle this trip! I'm so mad at myself!!

We ate at that same In and Out burger our first night too! Did y'all order anything off of the "secret menu"? We didn't because we didn't find out about it until the next day and never went back even though we wanted to!
Oh no! That stinks that it was raining and freezing during your trip! What a shame!!!

You know, any time I go to WDW I have a zillion pictures of the Castle...DL...two. I think it was just because I was so distracted and busy with other things that I kinda forgot!

Sounds like you need a REDO trip though!

I've never even heard of the secret menu!?!?!? What is it????? You have to tell me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dekkerdisneydreamer View Post
Hi ya Brook! Just wanted to let you know I'm here and reading along. Just read the intro, now onto more!
Hello you! In sunny Florida enjoying palm trees and Mickey right now! Loving your updates on Facebook too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by niklynn1 View Post
I'm anxiously awaiting more. Trying to plan our first trip to DLR and wishing there was as much info on disboards as there is for WDW. Can't wait to see more of your pictures.
It's true, finding info for DLR was much harder, I agree! But don't worry, you have the basics with your WDW trips and DLR overall is MUCH easier, you will be okay! I hope to help provide some ideas, tips, etc. Ask any questions if you have 'em!

Quote:
Joining in!
Now, I have to go back and catch up.
:: Thanks for following me over here!
Old 03-04-2012, 10:09 PM   #126
onelilspark
DIS Veteran

Wow, I had no idea those buildings at Long Beach were temporary! We flew Jet Blue ROC-JFK-Long Beach and it looked the same back in 2010! I thought it was hilarious that their baggage claim was essentially outdoors...something we could NEVER do in Rochester!

We used Super Shuttle out of Long Beach, so if anyone (your clients or other readers) is looking for a shuttle, that one was great. I would really recommend it!
onelilspark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 11:54 PM   #127
brookelizabeth
Jambo Wildbunch Gang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charleston Princess View Post
Here! I just know you are going to feed my Disneyland obsession with this trip report, Brook! I really want to go in 2013!

I have heard lots of things about In and Out Burger, but we don't have those around here. It looks really tasty! How sweet of that little boy to save you a table!

Oh, and hurray for a good flight!
:: Jackie! Thanks for following me over! And I hope to feed the obsession. You won't regret it if you do go!

Quote:
Originally Posted by claryche View Post
That was so sweet about that boy. His parents have done a great job.

My DH and I have been to CA before but never ate at In and Out Burger, when we were last there in 1996, I didn't know about how good it was suppose to be. So now whenever we make it out there, we will have to try it. Plus the prices aren't bad at all. Even compared to here in TN, the prices aren't bad.

And as far as a DL trip for us, I'm hoping that I've convinced a friend of mine , who happens to have tons of Marriott points, to go with us next year and use the points for our room. That might make it affordable. I hope, because just from your FB updates, I so want to take Logan there. I've actually been to DL 3 times, I have an aunt and uncle who live out there, so my actual first Disney experience was DL at age 8. So hopefully I can get Logan there before he turns 8.

Can't wait for another update.
That is a GREAT idea about using Marriott points for a room! It's so nice that Disneyland has many wonderful off-site choices that are just as convenient. I hope it happens for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreightonsMomma View Post
I'm here!! I have been waiting for this to start. We are planning on going to DL next year.

Glad the plane ride was uneventful and that Henry was able to stay occupied during that time. LOL at the carzilla!
I hope my TR provides some tips and ideas for your future trip! We will definitely be going back at some point...I'd love to say next year!

That car was HUGE. We used to have a Honda Element which I thought was big.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sly1971 View Post
I am so happy you visited DL and that I stumbled across your TR tonight! I have read your WDW TRs and need your expertise! I booked a quick trip to Anaheim as a surprise 40th birthday present for my DH. I've been scouring the disneyland website for hints about what to expect. I've enjoyed 8 awesome trips to WDW and cannot wait to experience DL. Getting to read about your trip highlights is just what I need to plan and get excited about our July visit. Thank YOU Brooke!
So glad to hear it!!! I hope my TR will help answer any questions and give you an idea of what to expect!! Let me know if you have any questions too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by that's nice View Post
You know Brook... You ended you last TR with you running around and almost missing your flight, then you start this one the same way!

Glad your flight was uneventful... those are the best flights.

Score on the Tahoe for $130!!! I drive a Tahoe and Melody hates driving my truck.

In N out Burger.... I need to eat there. and look at those prices. That's nice!
You are right! I didn't even realize the end/starts were so similar!

I was so nervous in that Tahoe for about 15 minutes, but got the hang of it. It's such a comfortable car, I can see why people like them!

Quote:
Yay for a smooth flight. I have to try flying into Long Beach next time. I always use LAX and it's big and confusing.

You got an amazing deal on a rental!

Can't wait to read about the three resorts. We're planning a trip and can't decide.

Looking forward to reading more.
I have heard that about LAX, I kind of wanted that experience just for the experience (and it's the main airport, good as a TA to be familiar with it), but....we got an AMAZING deal to LGB, so I wasn't gonna complain.

Oh gosh, all three resorts are fantastic. I would have a HARD time picking between the Disneyland Hotel and the Grand Californian. They are both amazing for different reasons! PP is great, but it's definitely 3rd on the list (but the most budget friendly!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinacaplan View Post
Glad you had a smooth flight. I would have been equally as nervous with Max. Flying Jetblue helps though. Love the snacks and the extra leg room. Point being, flying with a four year old can be dicey. Luckily, Max has always been good.

I would love to see those mountains, too. I saw some of them, in the distance, when I went to New Mexico years ago and being in the west is certainly difference than the east coast.

Personally, I drive a Beetle, so yeah, a Tahoe in LA traffic would have thrown me a bit, too.

And I'd love to try In and Out! Yum.
We love JetBlue with those TVs, snacks and extra leg room! I prefer to fly them over any other airline. I just wish they went to Minnesota too!

The mountains were beautiful to see, even from way above. Someday I will see them from the ground!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flg8tr97 View Post
I'm in!
:: Thank you for reading!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinacaplan View Post
The hotel looks beautiful. I really like the style. I never realized how nice it is to have the vanity outside the actual bathroom until our trip to the Poly. Not a huge issue, but it is more convenient that way. Looking forward to hearing more about DL!
We really liked the style of it too, it was comfortable, yet light and airy. Everything about the hotel was very nice! I'll have some pictures of the halls and such too later in the report.

I missed the vanity outside as well! It really is handy to have outside the bathroom.
Old 03-05-2012, 12:09 AM   #128
brookelizabeth
Jambo Wildbunch Gang

Quote:
Originally Posted by basketkat View Post
The room looks so nice and big!

Can't wait to hear about the rest of your California adventures!!!
Both Paradise Pier and the Disneyland Hotel rooms are BIG! The Grand Californian rooms are smaller because the hotel is newer....rooms have gotten smaller over the years!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KristiMc View Post
The H2O products that you had is what they have on DCL. I love the smell of the shampoo - I received some for Christmas.
Yes! That is what I thought! I LOVE that shampoo! I actually have a bottle from our hotel room that I brought back, I think I might bring it out tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by claryche View Post
I just love that video of jumping on the bed. It is so cool to see other parents acting just as silly as I feel my DH and I act sometimes. And also cool to hear you with the camera and saying do it again or that one's good. I do the same thing, it had me laughing just watching it. The whole video is just so much fun to watch. Henry is just adorable.

On another note, at first I was like wow you get to keep the beach ball pillow and then I read more...$65. Sad thing is that I'm sure they have sold some to a parent who had a kid that kept bugging them and bugging them. They are cute, but not $65 cute.
Henry watched that with me as I uploaded it to YouTube and he was just giggling away when Joe would have the monkey (Bill) speak to the camera. We are nuts! But, it was so fun. And yes, that is definitely a peek int our normal world with Henry!

They originally didn't have signs on the beds with the beach balls and they disappeared QUICKLY, so they put that price tag on them! I bet you are right in them selling some due to a child who is begging and begging!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poolrat View Post
Worse than NY airports? I am flying out of LAX when I go. I guess I will have to see. Add that to the research list.

I want one of these lamps!!!!

That happened to me when I went to Vegas a few years ago. After 4 days Of sleeping 4 hours a night I crashed and slept 12. Then it was time to go home.
Aren't those lamps cute?! I loved them too!

We never got onto West Coast! It worked wonderfully to our advantage during the entire trip. This non-Rope Droppin' family was up bright and early!

Quote:
Originally Posted by onelilspark View Post
Wow, I had no idea those buildings at Long Beach were temporary! We flew Jet Blue ROC-JFK-Long Beach and it looked the same back in 2010! I thought it was hilarious that their baggage claim was essentially outdoors...something we could NEVER do in Rochester!

We used Super Shuttle out of Long Beach, so if anyone (your clients or other readers) is looking for a shuttle, that one was great. I would really recommend it!
Yep! I had to ask because it was just so strange! It was kinda nice having things outside though, got to enjoy the California sun a bit more.

Ahhh, that's it!!! PAT, check into the Super Shuttle! I am 99% sure it's cheaper than the Disneyland Shuttle.
Old 03-05-2012, 12:28 AM   #129
Mom&RN
Mouseketeer

Glad the flight went well - thats a long flight for a little kid!! Sounds like Henry was a trouper. I love In and Out Burger, have been to LA several times as my Uncle lives North of LA so fly in there when we visit him and have hit an In and Out on every visit - yumminess!

2003 - Offsite, 2006 - Offsite, 2007 - Pop, 2009 - AKL, 2010 - CBR, 2011 - Pop, Jan 2013 - BC (WITH Non-DH!!), Sep 2013 - CBR (girls trip!), Feb 2014 - BW (conference), May 2014 - WL (club level!)
Mom&RN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 02:08 AM   #130
annmarieda
DIS Veteran

Quote:

What was wrong with the one in San Fran?
The In and Out in San Fran was very full. That in and of itself was not the problem. However, I suspect that the number of people there also brought in a number..a very large number of panhandlers and such. The area wasn't very clean and honestly, I felt like we had to wash our hands just standing in the restaurant. I won't be going back. I hope that doesn't sound judgy or mean... but it was kinda alarming and we had our dd who was maybe 4 or 5 at the time with us. I think we were asked for money from no less than 5 people, but as many as 10. (it was a few years ago that we were there so I don't remember exactly)
annmarieda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 02:14 AM   #131
annmarieda
DIS Veteran

I love the update, btw! I have never seen pics of inside the DL resort rooms. Funny though...all those outdated paradise pier images... that is how I remember DCA. I have not been since they did the refurb.
annmarieda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 05:48 AM   #132
Charleston Princess
DIS Veteran

I just love when Henry jumps on the bed at the start of each resort stay!

The Paradise Pier rooms look very nice, but I am looking forward to seeing the Disneyland Hotel ones -- that's where I want to stay. You did have a couple of nights, there, didn't you?
Charleston Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 08:45 AM   #134
blessedby3
Actually Blessedby4 now, but cant change my username :)

Love the room video..its nice to see it by way of video instead of just pictures Alexa was cracking up laughing at you and Henry playing on the bed. She thought that was so much fun! I cant wait to read more
8/87-Disneymoon, offsite 7/92-DD's 1st trip 2/94-Land/Sea, Dixie Landings 10/99-offsite 4/03-CR tower MK view 11/05-POP 12/06-WL 1/08-POP, DD's Grad Trip 3/09-Poly 5/10-BLT, 1BR 6/11-POP 10/12 Bonnet Creek 6/14-Bonnet Creek/2 nights at AOA
DH(48) Me(47) DD(24)DSIL (24) DS(19) DD(15) DD(7)

Patiently (NOT) waiting for a new ticker

Check out my May2010 trip report:
Welcome Gurley Family....you are FAMILY OF THE DAY!!
blessedby3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 09:51 AM   #135
petals
Irish Princess because Cinderella said so!

Luvin the video of Henry jumping on the bed! So cool!
petals is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: