Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-16-2013, 02:59 AM   #406
Casciofamily
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 1

First timers but very excited!

My wife and I are going to surprise our daughters with this cruise. We have decided to wait until the morning we depart to tell them where they are going. We really want this to be a great, fun filled trip for them. In saying this our friend and travel agent told us that we needed to join a FE group, so hopefully you guys have room for us. I went to your link under roll call and signed up, please let me know if I need to do anything else. We are from Lafayette, la and are running from the Mardi GRAS crowds but look forward to meeting new friends. Thanks mark & jen
Casciofamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 05:42 AM   #407
lhaber0720
First Timers
 
lhaber0720's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Oregon
Posts: 5

Red face New

I just found this site and would love to be a part of the FE. Would also like to know more about it. We have DD 5 Angela and DS 17mo Lucas. This is mine and my husbands first real vacation since our honeymoon almost 9 yrs ago we are so excited. Thanks

Last edited by lhaber0720; 01-16-2013 at 06:32 AM. Reason: ADDED INFO
lhaber0720 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 01-16-2013, 07:54 AM   #408
ForTheLoveOfDCL
A Dream is a wish your <3 makes........
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ohio--to far from Castaway Cay!
Posts: 2,875

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhaber0720 View Post
I just found this site and would love to be a part of the FE. Would also like to know more about it. We have DD 5 Angela and DS 17mo Lucas. This is mine and my husbands first real vacation since our honeymoon almost 9 yrs ago we are so excited. Thanks
welcome!!! U chose the right cruise line for a first "real" Vacay!!!! U will have a blast. I will add you to the Fish extender exchage 2nd list. I would explain but I have to get the girls off to school..U can search it on here, plenty of threads about it.
ForTheLoveOfDCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 07:56 AM   #409
ForTheLoveOfDCL
A Dream is a wish your <3 makes........
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ohio--to far from Castaway Cay!
Posts: 2,875

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casciofamily View Post
My wife and I are going to surprise our daughters with this cruise. We have decided to wait until the morning we depart to tell them where they are going. We really want this to be a great, fun filled trip for them. In saying this our friend and travel agent told us that we needed to join a FE group, so hopefully you guys have room for us. I went to your link under roll call and signed up, please let me know if I need to do anything else. We are from Lafayette, la and are running from the Mardi GRAS crowds but look forward to meeting new friends. Thanks mark & jen
I will check the form when I get home from conferences and then add you to the 2nd FE participation list. Come join us on Facebook...kinda chatty over there too
ForTheLoveOfDCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 08:01 AM   #410
ForTheLoveOfDCL
A Dream is a wish your <3 makes........
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ohio--to far from Castaway Cay!
Posts: 2,875

Quote:
Originally Posted by BearChick View Post
I just requested to join the Facebook group too. (You'll know it's me because my profile picture is a book cover... that's my first book that releases while we're on the cruise! YAY!) My parents will be on the cruise with us as well, but they're not staying in our cabin. It's all about the free babysitting.

I will go jump on the 2nd FE group. I'm awaiting our FE in the mail. I spent WAY too much on etsy for matching clothes for the girls for this cruise, among other things. After years of making fun of friends who bought all the matchy-matchy Disney clothes for their trips, within FIVE MINUTES of booking this thing, I was buying Mouse dresses and Tigger bows, so help me.

It's snowing in Dallas today, so I am seriously dreaming about the Caribbean today.

EDIT: I signed up on the "join us" part of the website...will that get us included in the FE party? So excited to meet everyone.
I added you to the 2nd list of Fish extender participants. Those are the people you will put a little something in their fish extender. There are no set days for delivery ...boy the surprises we will have!!!
ForTheLoveOfDCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 08:05 AM   #411
lhaber0720
First Timers
 
lhaber0720's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Oregon
Posts: 5

Thank you for adding me.so do I do both Fe lists or just Fe 2? I think this will be really fun.
lhaber0720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 08:06 AM   #412
ForTheLoveOfDCL
A Dream is a wish your <3 makes........
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ohio--to far from Castaway Cay!
Posts: 2,875

Quote:
Originally Posted by BearChick View Post
I just requested to join the Facebook group too. (You'll know it's me because my profile picture is a book cover... that's my first book that releases while we're on the cruise! YAY!) My parents will be on the cruise with us as well, but they're not staying in our cabin. It's all about the free babysitting.

I will go jump on the 2nd FE group. I'm awaiting our FE in the mail. I spent WAY too much on etsy for matching clothes for the girls for this cruise, among other things. After years of making fun of friends who bought all the matchy-matchy Disney clothes for their trips, within FIVE MINUTES of booking this thing, I was buying Mouse dresses and Tigger bows, so help me.

It's snowing in Dallas today, so I am seriously dreaming about the Caribbean today.

EDIT: I signed up on the "join us" part of the website...will that get us included in the FE party? So excited to meet everyone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lhaber0720 View Post
Thank you for adding me.so do I do both Fe lists or just Fe 2? I think this will be really fun.
Just the 2nd one
ForTheLoveOfDCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 01:37 PM   #413
BearChick
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnie321 View Post
We are thinking about getting the Guy Harvey pirate T-shirts and wearing bandannas. My DS 15 is of course too cool to dress up and my daughter is on the shelf about it - we did see a cute pirate outfit on Esty but she hasn't really decided if she likes it. Now my dad is interested in dressing up and has had my mom looking for costumes but I think she has come to the conclusion that it would cost about $400 for us all to get costumes.
THANK YOU for this reminder. We used to sell all that Guy Harvey pirate stuff at our store. DD has a GH pirate hat already that she can wear as part of her ensemble. YAY!
BearChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 04:16 PM   #414
licialu
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 2

Is it to late to join the FE

My family and my friends family just booked our Disney cruise out of Galveston on Feb 9th, a few weeks ago. We are just now finding out about the FE, and think it sounds like a lot of fun. is it too late to sign up? Between the two families we have 3 little girls (5,4,4) and 1 little boy (2).
licialu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 04:41 PM   #415
ForTheLoveOfDCL
A Dream is a wish your <3 makes........
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ohio--to far from Castaway Cay!
Posts: 2,875

Quote:
Originally Posted by licialu View Post
My family and my friends family just booked our Disney cruise out of Galveston on Feb 9th, a few weeks ago. We are just now finding out about the FE, and think it sounds like a lot of fun. is it too late to sign up? Between the two families we have 3 little girls (5,4,4) and 1 little boy (2).
Yes I will add you as we just decided that today at 4:30 our list was CLOSED so since you posted before that and we didn't see it I will add you...Please go to the webpage and fill out the join us form so I can add your staterooms ASAP. Fill the form out 1 for each room.


NOW the FE LIST IS NOW CLOSED!!!!!!
ForTheLoveOfDCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 05:16 PM   #416
licialu
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 2

Thank you!!

Thank you so much for putting this all together!! I signed my family up and my friend (the other family I mentioned in our post), is going home to look up her room number and sign her family up in about a 1/2 hour. Thanks so much!!!
licialu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 08:54 PM   #417
ForTheLoveOfDCL
A Dream is a wish your <3 makes........
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ohio--to far from Castaway Cay!
Posts: 2,875

Quote:
Originally Posted by licialu View Post
Thank you so much for putting this all together!! I signed my family up and my friend (the other family I mentioned in our post), is going home to look up her room number and sign her family up in about a 1/2 hour. Thanks so much!!!
We have a facebook page if you are on ...there is a link in here to find it and ask to join.
ForTheLoveOfDCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 10:01 PM   #418
DADore
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casciofamily
My wife and I are going to surprise our daughters with this cruise. We have decided to wait until the morning we depart to tell them where they are going. We really want this to be a great, fun filled trip for them. In saying this our friend and travel agent told us that we needed to join a FE group, so hopefully you guys have room for us. I went to your link under roll call and signed up, please let me know if I need to do anything else. We are from Lafayette, la and are running from the Mardi GRAS crowds but look forward to meeting new friends. Thanks mark & jen
We are also running from the Mardi Gras crowds but are bringing beads to throw during the pirate party!
DADore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 09:51 AM   #419
ForTheLoveOfDCL
A Dream is a wish your <3 makes........
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ohio--to far from Castaway Cay!
Posts: 2,875

Just posting here for those not on Facebook...... Mollie Stopher has suggested a Ladies Lunch for MOnday(sea day). We will meet at the retaurant open that day for lunch(either Lumi's or Parrot Cay). We would like to know who is all in so we can get a table for that size when the first people arrive. Anyone interested? I am guessing like noon
ForTheLoveOfDCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 04:16 PM   #420
Ericaann1982
Erica
 
Ericaann1982's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1

Is it too late to join?

I've just recently found out about the FE exchange. I was wondering if it is too late for us to join. I filled out the link. Please let me know. We are from Louisiana. THanks! Erica Carrier
Ericaann1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:08 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.