Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-14-2013, 02:35 PM   #391
mollymeaux
Earning My Ears
 
mollymeaux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by ih8mousetraps View Post
Hey guys, is it too late to get in DIS group?
Welcome to the group! Looks like you guys are really close to us. We are in 8084. We also have a 4 yr old son.
__________________
Mollie


WDW: Sept 2011
DCL: Magic 2/9/13-2/15/13
mollymeaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 04:51 PM   #392
ih8mousetraps
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForTheLoveOfDCL View Post
Come join our facebook group...very chatty there.


In this day and age when names are so unique and beautiful , alot of them can go as either gender. I wanted to ask if Raegan was a girl or boy as I believe it is a name like my Sydney that can go either way. Thanks

Added you to our webpage!

Raegan is a girl! Thanks! We dont do facebook, but may figure out a way to get on it (privacy issues).
ih8mousetraps is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 01-14-2013, 04:54 PM   #393
ih8mousetraps
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollymeaux View Post
Welcome to the group! Looks like you guys are really close to us. We are in 8084. We also have a 4 yr old son.
Looks like 1 door down, and we have friends a few more doors down in your direction, with another 4 year old (girl)...should be a blast.
ih8mousetraps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 07:40 PM   #394
whitfive
Mouseketeer
 
whitfive's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Mt. Pleasant, SC
Posts: 285

Quote:
Originally Posted by ih8mousetraps View Post
Raegan is a girl! Thanks! We dont do facebook, but may figure out a way to get on it (privacy issues).
Our Facebook group is a closed group you have to be invited and only other members of the group and see anything. It is very private! After the cruise, you can continue to chat over there or you can pretend you never met us! lol!
__________________
Michelle

ME DH DS 18 DD17 DS 13

WDW:May 2000,Feb 2002,Nov 2003,Dec 2005, Jan 2007,Nov 2007,Feb 2009,Dec 2010,Nov 2011, Sept 2012,May 2013, Dec 2013, March 2014, Sept 2014
DCL: April 2010-Wonder 4 nt. Bahama June 2012-Fantasy 7 nt. Eastern Feb 9 2013-Magic 6 nt.Western Oct 27 2013-Dream 4 nt Bahama Jan. 2, 2014-Dream 3 nt. Bahama March 7, 2014-Magic 3 nt Bahama June 7, 2014-Fantasy 7 nt. Western Oct 1 2014-Wonder 5 nt Double Dip Jun 20, 2015-Fantasy Eastern Caribbean
Carnival: Aug 2011-Facination 4 night Bahama
whitfive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 09:02 PM   #395
angelporter
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 3

Can someone please tell me exactly where to find the second FE and Roll Call pages? I've been over the FB page and this thread, but I can't find them anywhere and I'm so lost. I'm sorry..... I obviously don't work on a computer for a reason. It's embarrassing I'm so tech challenged.
angelporter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 12:22 AM   #396
ih8mousetraps
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitfive

Our Facebook group is a closed group you have to be invited and only other members of the group and see anything. It is very private! After the cruise, you can continue to chat over there or you can pretend you never met us! lol!
We just requested to join facebook group with name Johnny Californias. Thanks!
ih8mousetraps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 12:25 AM   #397
alliesmommy
Just the two of us
 
alliesmommy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Eustace, TX
Posts: 381

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelporter
Can someone please tell me exactly where to find the second FE and Roll Call pages? I've been over the FB page and this thread, but I can't find them anywhere and I'm so lost. I'm sorry..... I obviously don't work on a computer for a reason. It's embarrassing I'm so tech challenged.
https://sites.google.com/site/mardig...eysfeb9th2013/

Here's the site. Michelle has done an awesome job organizing everything into one site. Makes it so much easier!


Oh, and welcome aboard!!!
__________________
alliesmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 07:48 AM   #398
ForTheLoveOfDCL
A Dream is a wish your <3 makes........
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ohio--to far from Castaway Cay!
Posts: 2,875

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelporter View Post
Can someone please tell me exactly where to find the second FE and Roll Call pages? I've been over the FB page and this thread, but I can't find them anywhere and I'm so lost. I'm sorry..... I obviously don't work on a computer for a reason. It's embarrassing I'm so tech challenged.
Angel--- here is the link to the webpage I created. in the site tool bar--click on 2nd FE list and that will be your list. I have another family to add still...https://sites.google.com/site/mardig...eysfeb9th2013/
Quote:
Originally Posted by ih8mousetraps View Post
We just requested to join facebook group with name Johnny Californias. Thanks!
added you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alliesmommy View Post
https://sites.google.com/site/mardig...eysfeb9th2013/

Here's the site. Michelle has done an awesome job organizing everything into one site. Makes it so much easier!


Oh, and welcome aboard!!!
Thanks.

Ok so those of you on the 2nd list have to decide if you are having a cut off to adding more people...a week ahead before cruise???......next week???

ALSO---I will post this on FB too...but when filling out the join us form...thanks for giving us the kids names and ages that helps knowing if each our kids have people their age in the clubs. HOWEVER---we do wanna know ur names too.. For those of you that left that out...can ya tell us or you will have to be HEY YOU! when we see you on the ship
ForTheLoveOfDCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 01:57 PM   #399
BearChick
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 15

I just requested to join the Facebook group too. (You'll know it's me because my profile picture is a book cover... that's my first book that releases while we're on the cruise! YAY!) My parents will be on the cruise with us as well, but they're not staying in our cabin. It's all about the free babysitting.

I will go jump on the 2nd FE group. I'm awaiting our FE in the mail. I spent WAY too much on etsy for matching clothes for the girls for this cruise, among other things. After years of making fun of friends who bought all the matchy-matchy Disney clothes for their trips, within FIVE MINUTES of booking this thing, I was buying Mouse dresses and Tigger bows, so help me.

It's snowing in Dallas today, so I am seriously dreaming about the Caribbean today.

EDIT: I signed up on the "join us" part of the website...will that get us included in the FE party? So excited to meet everyone.

Last edited by BearChick; 01-15-2013 at 02:05 PM.
BearChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 02:40 PM   #400
DisneyfanTX
Earning My Ears
 
DisneyfanTX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Ponder, TX
Posts: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by BearChick
I just requested to join the Facebook group too. (You'll know it's me because my profile picture is a book cover... that's my first book that releases while we're on the cruise! YAY!) My parents will be on the cruise with us as well, but they're not staying in our cabin. It's all about the free babysitting.

I will go jump on the 2nd FE group. I'm awaiting our FE in the mail. I spent WAY too much on etsy for matching clothes for the girls for this cruise, among other things. After years of making fun of friends who bought all the matchy-matchy Disney clothes for their trips, within FIVE MINUTES of booking this thing, I was buying Mouse dresses and Tigger bows, so help me.

It's snowing in Dallas today, so I am seriously dreaming about the Caribbean today.

EDIT: I signed up on the "join us" part of the website...will that get us included in the FE party? So excited to meet everyone.
Welcome! Whereabouts are you in DFW? We're in ponder ( near Denton). And I know there are 2 other families in lewisville and flower mound.
__________________
Connie


Next Trip: February 2013 on DCL Magic from Galveston - first family cruise! :



Previous Disney Trips: 1975 & 1978 WDW while visiting Nana & GP, 1989 WDW Senior Class Trip, 1997 DL New Year's Eve Party, 2004 DL & CA, October 2008 1st family trip to WDW, Sept/Oct. 2009 Family trip to WDW with Grammykins; May 2011 Disney Dream just Hubby and I
DisneyfanTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 03:45 PM   #401
mollymeaux
Earning My Ears
 
mollymeaux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by ih8mousetraps View Post
Looks like 1 door down, and we have friends a few more doors down in your direction, with another 4 year old (girl)...should be a blast.
We have a 5 yo daughter and 9 yo son. We also have friends on the cruise, but they are a few floors below us. We are also Louisiana natives from the Sulphur/Lake Charles area.
__________________
Mollie


WDW: Sept 2011
DCL: Magic 2/9/13-2/15/13
mollymeaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 05:38 PM   #402
chill621
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Shreveport, La
Posts: 11

My wife and I are bringing our 4 year old daughter and we can't wait! It is getting close.
chill621 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 10:21 PM   #403
angelporter
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 3

That's a good point. Whatever you and the rest think is a reasonable date, I'm ok with.
angelporter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 12:25 AM   #404
Fathawkeye
Earning My Ears
 
Fathawkeye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA
Posts: 41

First time cruiser

I am obsessing about our first cruise and want to "be in the know". I'm thankful to find this group. Thought I'd introduce myself here and see some you all on the boat.
Fathawkeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 01:42 AM   #405
Minnie321
DIS Veteran
 
Minnie321's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 701

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathawkeye View Post
I am obsessing about our first cruise and want to "be in the know". I'm thankful to find this group. Thought I'd introduce myself here and see some you all on the boat.
Welcome aboard! We are first time cruisers also!
__________________
Too Many Disney World Trips to Count!!
Disney Magic - February 9-15, 2013
Disney Fantasy - May 31-June 7, 2014

Minnie321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:27 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.