Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-14-2013, 02:35 PM   #391
mollymeaux
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by ih8mousetraps View Post
Hey guys, is it too late to get in DIS group?
Welcome to the group! Looks like you guys are really close to us. We are in 8084. We also have a 4 yr old son.

WDW: Sept 2011
DCL: Magic 2/9/13-2/15/13
mollymeaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 04:51 PM   #392
ih8mousetraps
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForTheLoveOfDCL View Post
Come join our facebook group...very chatty there.

In this day and age when names are so unique and beautiful , alot of them can go as either gender. I wanted to ask if Raegan was a girl or boy as I believe it is a name like my Sydney that can go either way. Thanks

Added you to our webpage!

Raegan is a girl! Thanks! We dont do facebook, but may figure out a way to get on it (privacy issues).
ih8mousetraps is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-14-2013, 04:54 PM   #393
ih8mousetraps
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollymeaux View Post
Welcome to the group! Looks like you guys are really close to us. We are in 8084. We also have a 4 yr old son.
Looks like 1 door down, and we have friends a few more doors down in your direction, with another 4 year old (girl)...should be a blast.
Old 01-14-2013, 07:40 PM   #394
whitfive
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Raegan is a girl! Thanks! We dont do facebook, but may figure out a way to get on it (privacy issues).
Our Facebook group is a closed group you have to be invited and only other members of the group and see anything. It is very private! After the cruise, you can continue to chat over there or you can pretend you never met us! lol!

ME DH DS 18 DD17 DS 13

WDW:May 2000,Feb 2002,Nov 2003,Dec 2005, Jan 2007,Nov 2007,Feb 2009,Dec 2010,Nov 2011, Sept 2012,May 2013, Dec 2013, March 2014, Sept 2014
DCL: April 2010-Wonder 4 nt. Bahama June 2012-Fantasy 7 nt. Eastern Feb 9 2013-Magic 6 nt.Western Oct 27 2013-Dream 4 nt Bahama Jan. 2, 2014-Dream 3 nt. Bahama March 7, 2014-Magic 3 nt Bahama June 7, 2014-Fantasy 7 nt. Western Oct 1 2014-Wonder 5 nt Double Dip Jun 20, 2015-Fantasy Eastern Caribbean
Carnival: Aug 2011-Facination 4 night Bahama
whitfive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 09:02 PM   #395
angelporter
Earning My Ears

Can someone please tell me exactly where to find the second FE and Roll Call pages? I've been over the FB page and this thread, but I can't find them anywhere and I'm so lost. I'm sorry..... I obviously don't work on a computer for a reason. It's embarrassing I'm so tech challenged.
angelporter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 12:22 AM   #396
ih8mousetraps
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitfive

Our Facebook group is a closed group you have to be invited and only other members of the group and see anything. It is very private! After the cruise, you can continue to chat over there or you can pretend you never met us! lol!
We just requested to join facebook group with name Johnny Californias. Thanks!
Old 01-15-2013, 12:25 AM   #397
alliesmommy
Just the two of us

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelporter
Can someone please tell me exactly where to find the second FE and Roll Call pages? I've been over the FB page and this thread, but I can't find them anywhere and I'm so lost. I'm sorry..... I obviously don't work on a computer for a reason. It's embarrassing I'm so tech challenged.
https://sites.google.com/site/mardig...eysfeb9th2013/

Here's the site. Michelle has done an awesome job organizing everything into one site. Makes it so much easier!

Oh, and welcome aboard!!!
Old 01-15-2013, 07:48 AM   #398
ForTheLoveOfDCL
A Dream is a wish your <3 makes........

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelporter View Post
Angel--- here is the link to the webpage I created. in the site tool bar--click on 2nd FE list and that will be your list. I have another family to add still...https://sites.google.com/site/mardig...eysfeb9th2013/
Quote:
We just requested to join facebook group with name Johnny Californias. Thanks!
added you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alliesmommy View Post
https://sites.google.com/site/mardig...eysfeb9th2013/

Here's the site. Michelle has done an awesome job organizing everything into one site. Makes it so much easier!

Oh, and welcome aboard!!!
Thanks.

Ok so those of you on the 2nd list have to decide if you are having a cut off to adding more people...a week ahead before cruise???......next week???

ALSO---I will post this on FB too...but when filling out the join us form...thanks for giving us the kids names and ages that helps knowing if each our kids have people their age in the clubs. HOWEVER---we do wanna know ur names too.. For those of you that left that out...can ya tell us or you will have to be HEY YOU! when we see you on the ship
ForTheLoveOfDCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 01:57 PM   #399
BearChick
Earning My Ears

I just requested to join the Facebook group too. (You'll know it's me because my profile picture is a book cover... that's my first book that releases while we're on the cruise! YAY!) My parents will be on the cruise with us as well, but they're not staying in our cabin. It's all about the free babysitting.

I will go jump on the 2nd FE group. I'm awaiting our FE in the mail. I spent WAY too much on etsy for matching clothes for the girls for this cruise, among other things. After years of making fun of friends who bought all the matchy-matchy Disney clothes for their trips, within FIVE MINUTES of booking this thing, I was buying Mouse dresses and Tigger bows, so help me.

It's snowing in Dallas today, so I am seriously dreaming about the Caribbean today.

EDIT: I signed up on the "join us" part of the website...will that get us included in the FE party? So excited to meet everyone.

Last edited by BearChick; 01-15-2013 at 02:05 PM.
BearChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 02:40 PM   #400
DisneyfanTX
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by BearChick
I just requested to join the Facebook group too. (You'll know it's me because my profile picture is a book cover... that's my first book that releases while we're on the cruise! YAY!) My parents will be on the cruise with us as well, but they're not staying in our cabin. It's all about the free babysitting.

I will go jump on the 2nd FE group. I'm awaiting our FE in the mail. I spent WAY too much on etsy for matching clothes for the girls for this cruise, among other things. After years of making fun of friends who bought all the matchy-matchy Disney clothes for their trips, within FIVE MINUTES of booking this thing, I was buying Mouse dresses and Tigger bows, so help me.

It's snowing in Dallas today, so I am seriously dreaming about the Caribbean today.

EDIT: I signed up on the "join us" part of the website...will that get us included in the FE party? So excited to meet everyone.
Welcome! Whereabouts are you in DFW? We're in ponder ( near Denton). And I know there are 2 other families in lewisville and flower mound.

Next Trip: February 2013 on DCL Magic from Galveston - first family cruise! :

Previous Disney Trips: 1975 & 1978 WDW while visiting Nana & GP, 1989 WDW Senior Class Trip, 1997 DL New Year's Eve Party, 2004 DL & CA, October 2008 1st family trip to WDW, Sept/Oct. 2009 Family trip to WDW with Grammykins; May 2011 Disney Dream just Hubby and I
DisneyfanTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 03:45 PM   #401
mollymeaux
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Looks like 1 door down, and we have friends a few more doors down in your direction, with another 4 year old (girl)...should be a blast.
We have a 5 yo daughter and 9 yo son. We also have friends on the cruise, but they are a few floors below us. We are also Louisiana natives from the Sulphur/Lake Charles area.

WDW: Sept 2011
DCL: Magic 2/9/13-2/15/13
mollymeaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 05:38 PM   #402
chill621
Earning My Ears

My wife and I are bringing our 4 year old daughter and we can't wait! It is getting close.
chill621 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 10:21 PM   #403
angelporter
Earning My Ears

That's a good point. Whatever you and the rest think is a reasonable date, I'm ok with.
angelporter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 12:25 AM   #404
Fathawkeye
Earning My Ears

First time cruiser

I am obsessing about our first cruise and want to "be in the know". I'm thankful to find this group. Thought I'd introduce myself here and see some you all on the boat.
Fathawkeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 01:42 AM   #405
Minnie321
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathawkeye View Post
I am obsessing about our first cruise and want to "be in the know". I'm thankful to find this group. Thought I'd introduce myself here and see some you all on the boat.
Welcome aboard! We are first time cruisers also!

Minnie321 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: