Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-30-2012, 08:30 PM   #301
3cutestitches
Earning My Ears

Hey guys!! Sorry I Havnt been chatting! Please forgive me. I am back now! ;-) So, I did send a request for the FB page. I love to see how many more have signed up for our group!! Woohoo!! I just started my FEs this week. Sooooo excited!!!
Old 12-30-2012, 09:08 PM   #302
ForTheLoveOfDCL
A Dream is a wish your <3 makes........

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3cutestitches
Hey guys!! Sorry I Havnt been chatting! Please forgive me. I am back now! ;-) So, I did send a request for the FB page. I love to see how many more have signed up for our group!! Woohoo!! I just started my FEs this week. Sooooo excited!!!
Added ya to the facebook page!!!!

ForTheLoveOfDCL is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-31-2012, 01:28 AM   #303
Minnie321
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by daboof View Post
My kids are 8 and 12 they would Gladly give up a Parade for a disney cruise this will be our 10th Disney cruise
My kids are 11and 15. Is your 12 year old a girl or a boy - my daughter is hoping for some more girls around her age.

Minnie321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 01:31 AM   #304
Minnie321
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risey View Post
NVM
I really don't mind - I already made a few things today I just didn't know how many in your family - go ahead and sign up - you will have fun doing it.

Old 12-31-2012, 01:35 AM   #305
Minnie321
DIS Veteran

I will also do FE gifts for the new comers - I just would like to know who wants to add as soon as possible as I am trying to have it all finished before next weekend because i have a couple of crazy busy weeks at work coming up and notto mention starting to pack in that time!

Old 12-31-2012, 05:08 AM   #306
alliesmommy
Just the two of us

I'm still working on FEs, so the more the merrier. I'm good with extending the deadline.
Old 12-31-2012, 07:55 AM   #307
ForTheLoveOfDCL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnie321 View Post
My kids are 11and 15. Is your 12 year old a girl or a boy - my daughter is hoping for some more girls around her age.
is your DD going to the Edge?? My DD is gonna be there. She is 12 1/2. But is pretty easy going and goofy. She doesn't swear, and has good values & faith bound and has a mother with have high expectations so I don't wanna boast but she is pretty a AWESOME!!

Old 12-31-2012, 07:58 AM   #308
ForTheLoveOfDCL

RISEY and DABOOF.....do you wanna join the FE??? We will run it through Jan 4th and cut it off this coming weekend and BE DONE. So please join. But let us know now so we can all begin and finish, cause we are cruising in 30 something days !!!!!!!!!!!! Whoot whoot!

Old 12-31-2012, 08:27 AM   #309
Minnie321
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForTheLoveOfDCL View Post
is your DD going to the Edge?? My DD is gonna be there. She is 12 1/2. But is pretty easy going and goofy. She doesn't swear, and has good values & faith bound and has a mother with have high expectations so I don't wanna boast but she is pretty a AWESOME!!
She is undecided at this point. We looked at some past navigators and it looked like the Edge played a lot of video games and she does not like video games too much. Then we looked at the Oceaneer club and it looked more like a lot of crafts and that is more her. I will say that she will probably end up in the Edge because she has a friend from school going and she is twelve so she won't have a choice in which club. Has your daughter been in the Edge? Did she like it?

Old 12-31-2012, 09:40 AM   #310
ForTheLoveOfDCL

Quote:
She is undecided at this point. We looked at some past navigators and it looked like the Edge played a lot of video games and she does not like video games too much. Then we looked at the Oceaneer club and it looked more like a lot of crafts and that is more her. I will say that she will probably end up in the Edge because she has a friend from school going and she is twelve so she won't have a choice in which club. Has your daughter been in the Edge? Did she like it?
yes , she loved it. Bonded with some great and fun counselors. They played games and made things. She made some friends from Australia and Canada and they hung out all cruise. She would eat breakfast with us, then we wouldn't see her till 4pm...well let me refraze(sp) that , she has to text us as she moves from location to location. So we get texts every hour or so and I periodically check on her to make sure she is where she says. Sometimes we do family things ( like Tea with Alice, Princess, whoever) Then at 4 she has to return to shower and get ready for dinner . We like to be there at 5ish to get some photos before dinner. Then we do the show as a family and THEN she is gone to the club till midnight. I will say, she has gained freedom this past Jan only cause I am on Disney....just a different creature then Royal. Nothing against Royal but well its different. And she is very level headed!

Old 12-31-2012, 11:33 AM   #311
daboof
Mouseketeer

Quote:
My son is the 12 year old and my daughter is 8
daboof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 11:39 AM   #312
daboof
Mouseketeer

Quote:
RISEY and DABOOF.....do you wanna join the FE??? We will run it through Jan 4th and cut it off this coming weekend and BE DONE. So please join. But let us know now so we can all begin and finish, cause we are cruising in 30 something days !!!!!!!!!!!! Whoot whoot!
We have been on 9 disney Cruises and never did the FE I don't have a FE to hang from the fish
daboof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 01:49 PM   #313
ForTheLoveOfDCL

Quote:
Originally Posted by daboof View Post
We have been on 9 disney Cruises and never did the FE I don't have a FE to hang from the fish
Some people hang a gift bag or canvas bag...totally up to you though. It's fun but we are glad to meet ya regardless.

Old 12-31-2012, 08:45 PM   #314
alliesmommy
Just the two of us

Cruise related crafts (non FE gifts)

So, I'm dying to post and see everyone's finished FE gifts, but since we can't, I thought we could share some of the other cruise related crafts we've been working on. I'm in the process of sewing a pillowcase dress and matching doll dress for my DD and an Alice in Wonderland costume for her to wear the night of her birthday.

Here's one of the only crafty things I've finished. It's actually been done for quite a while. It's Allie's autograph book. I just get a pre-made scrapbook from HL and embellish it. I couldn't find the right colors this time, so I re-covered the front and back inside and out. The left sides are for pictures of Allie and the character and the right is for the signature.

Anyone else want to share what they've made? I love to see them!!!
Old 12-31-2012, 10:37 PM   #315
mollymeaux
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Added ya to the facebook page!!!!
What's the facebook page about?

WDW: Sept 2011
DCL: Magic 2/9/13-2/15/13
mollymeaux is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: