Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-22-2012, 09:54 AM   #256
owigotprcd
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForTheLoveOfDCL View Post
Trey I saw you filled out the questionnaire....no cabin number??? If you ate doing the FE you have to give that...do you not know it yet???
Yes, sorry. The Cabin number was listed as TBA when I completed the form. Just checked again. We're in state room #2500. Should I complete the form again with the updated information?
owigotprcd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 10:03 AM   #257
owigotprcd
Earning My Ears

....aaannnnd I just checked the location of this room. Looks like we'll be about as forward on the boat as one can get with out being the captain. Does anyone have any advice or things to know on this cabin's location, ie; more / less noisy, more motion than a place more mid-ship, window view better / worse, etc? 3 more days to unload this secret so I can start looking as excited as I really am!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-22-2012, 10:06 AM   #258
owigotprcd
Earning My Ears

How are the upgrade options? Have many of you been given the option to upgrade upon arrival or does the ship stay pretty well booked from bottom to top? Wifes out wrapping up some xmas shopping so I'm able to spew my questions.
Old 12-22-2012, 02:22 PM   #259
ForTheLoveOfDCL
A Dream is a wish your <3 makes........

Quote:
Originally Posted by owigotprcd
How are the upgrade options? Have many of you been given the option to upgrade upon arrival or does the ship stay pretty well booked from bottom to top? Wifes out wrapping up some xmas shopping so I'm able to spew my questions.
I upgraded in Jan....I don't think we are completely full. They will have a certain price for an upgrade from your category to the one you want....we paid $200 to go for inside to oceanview. I will inquire when we get there.
ForTheLoveOfDCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 10:13 PM   #260
Minnie321
DIS Veteran

Welcome aboard to all our new cruising friends! So sorry I have been out of the loop here - we had exams this week and were busy trying to get ready for Christmas. I will add the new people to the FE info in the first post.

Minnie321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 01:47 PM   #261
whitfive
Mouseketeer

I have friends who are cruising today on the Wonder on the maiden voyage out of Maimi for Christmas!! I am so excited for them and a little jealous!

Looking at all her pictures and texts is REALLY making me get even more exicted for ours!!

YAY!!!

Merry Christmas Eve eve everyone!!

ME DH DS 18 DD17 DS 13

WDW:May 2000,Feb 2002,Nov 2003,Dec 2005, Jan 2007,Nov 2007,Feb 2009,Dec 2010,Nov 2011, Sept 2012,May 2013, Dec 2013, March 2014, Sept 2014
DCL: April 2010-Wonder 4 nt. Bahama June 2012-Fantasy 7 nt. Eastern Feb 9 2013-Magic 6 nt.Western Oct 27 2013-Dream 4 nt Bahama Jan. 2, 2014-Dream 3 nt. Bahama March 7, 2014-Magic 3 nt Bahama June 7, 2014-Fantasy 7 nt. Western Oct 1 2014-Wonder 5 nt Double Dip Jun 20, 2015-Fantasy Eastern Caribbean
Carnival: Aug 2011-Facination 4 night Bahama
whitfive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 11:52 PM   #262
Minnie321
DIS Veteran

Merry Christmas to everyone - I hope everyone has a great holiday - but honestly I am sooooooo waiting for our next holiday and cruise time so it has been hard to concentrate on Christmas!

Old 12-26-2012, 12:39 AM   #263
Minnie321
DIS Veteran

Ok I think that does it for the FE Group as today is our last day to join. I have updated the first post and I think everyone that is participating in the FE group is on there - everyone check their info and make sure I have everything correct - if not let me know.

Old 12-26-2012, 07:20 PM   #264
alliesmommy
Just the two of us

I hope everyone had a great Christmas. We had snow here! It was so beautiful while it lasted.
Old 12-26-2012, 10:54 PM   #265
sgaston
Earning My Ears

Question no formal night?

did anyone get the email today stating that there is no formal night on this cruise? makes packing a little easier, but just want to make sure so there aren't any surprises when we get there. getting so close, can't wait!
Old 12-27-2012, 12:02 AM   #266
franklin4
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by owigotprcd
....aaannnnd I just checked the location of this room. Looks like we'll be about as forward on the boat as one can get with out being the captain. Does anyone have any advice or things to know on this cabin's location, ie; more / less noisy, more motion than a place more mid-ship, window view better / worse, etc? 3 more days to unload this secret so I can start looking as excited as I really am!
Two questions (sorry, newbie), one what is FE? And how do you check your location on the ship? Thanks!
franklin4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 03:25 AM   #267
ForTheLoveOfDCL

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgaston
did anyone get the email today stating that there is no formal night on this cruise? makes packing a little easier, but just want to make sure so there aren't any surprises when we get there. getting so close, can't wait!
I received an email that said no formal evening but bring a suit or tux for an evening....calling Disney in the morning..makes no sense. when I asked them a few Weeks ago formal night is Sunday....I will call again.

Response I got from Disney below in another post

Last edited by ForTheLoveOfDCL; 12-27-2012 at 07:24 PM.
Old 12-27-2012, 03:40 AM   #268
ForTheLoveOfDCL

Quote:
Originally Posted by franklin4

Two questions (sorry, newbie), one what is FE? And how do you check your location on the ship? Thanks!
Are you on this cruise??? Fe is fish a extender. There is a fish slot outside your cabin where you hang something and if you join a group doing this on your cruise, then you put little gifts that you buy or make in the fe. There are threads totally on the subject.
Old 12-27-2012, 09:19 AM   #269
owigotprcd
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by franklin4

No worries. I'm a noob also. Lol. FE is 'fish extender'. I had to do a google search when I started hearing about them. It'd be more informative than I can be here.
On the Disney cruise website you can look at a graph of the ship and search for cabin numbers on the top left of the graph.
Old 12-27-2012, 02:13 PM   #270
ForTheLoveOfDCL

We DO have a formal and semi formal night!!!! The email we received was a marketing mistake. They said pay attention to info you receive about cruise in the next week or so!! Formal --2nd night and a Pirate night and a semi formal!! Don't unpack your DH's suits just yet and your evening gowns!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: