Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-28-2012, 01:05 PM   #16
marDgreen88
DIS Veteran

I'm here! Oh my goodness you look so pretty in that picture from your wedding day!

I LOVE the idea you have of starting off each post with a Disney love quote! SO CUTE! AND the favorites idea is awesome. I mean, I know you said your favorite resort is Wilderness Lodge... but you also said you really wanted to stay at the Boardwalk... SOOOOO I'm stumped!
Old 02-28-2012, 03:14 PM   #17
amazingact21
Upendi

Of course, I'm in! I'm so excited you guys are going to be in WDW the same time as me and that it's your anniversary trip!

As far as resorts go...I was originally going to guess Boardwalk, but since you said you changed it, I think I'm going with Beach Club. I don't know why, but I'm thinking an Epcot resort is the way you're going this trip. But, I'm a horrible guesser so I'm probably way off course.

Current Reports:Let's Watch the Hallucination Show on the Castle -A May '14 TR
Past Reports:December 2013 TR/December 2013 PTR/May 2012 TR/May 2012 PTR /May 2011 TR /December 2010 TR
amazingact21 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-28-2012, 04:39 PM   #18
DisneyFirefly
I wind up insanely itchy and liable to break skin
I'm definitely a walking information desk when it comes to MK

I'm here! I know I haven't been commenting much on your TRs lately, but I have been reading, I promise! Can't wait to hear more!

Our 10/16 Disney Wedding PJ | Follow The Bouncing Ears 10/10 TR | PTR | 10/10 Pop 2008-09 CM 11/06 Offsite 2004-05 CP/First Visit
Me DF
DisneyFirefly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 05:20 PM   #19
BMC423
DIS Veteran

Hello! I saw you on a TR and I was like wait another May trip! We will be there on overlapping days. We went to WDW for our 1 year Anniversary as well...we had a great time! Can't wait to hear about your resort!
2012 - Caribbean Beach 2013 - Port Orleans Riverside
BMC423 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 05:23 PM   #20
PlutosRHM55
Pluto's Un-Mentioned Manager

Location: Amongst the thousand happy haunts beginning to materialize, but suffering a disquieting metamorphosis... Your cadaverous pallor portrays an aura of foreboding, you know?

I'm in! Can't wait to read all about it! And my guess for what resort you may go to is... Beach Club since it is a resort you seem to have really wanted to go back to for awhile

Last edited by PlutosRHM55; 02-28-2012 at 05:41 PM.
PlutosRHM55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 05:39 PM   #21
407-W-DISNEY
DIS Veteran

I'm here!
05/2007 - Contempory
11/2008 - 10th Wedding Anniversary - Grand Floridian
08/2010 - Poly - hubby's 40th
09/2011 - Wilderness Lodge - my 40th
09/2012 - Caribbean Beach
11/2013 - 15th Wedding Anniversary - Animal Kingdom Lodge
10/2014 - Saratoga Springs

407-W-DISNEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 06:35 PM   #22
MEK
DIS Veteran

Here and I'm not even going to try to guess your resort. I'm glad you are surprising Brandon.

The Empty Nester's Magical Mystery Tour I Told You Driving Was Bad for Your Health

Sorry Gaston, They are MUCH More Interesting than You!
Will You Chill Out if I Sprinkle You With Pixie Dust?

Remembering 9/11:MEK Original
Why Not Just Queue Up Another Disney Trip?
How Do You Think We Stay So Happy?
Inching My Way Closer to the Castle Sept 10 TR
Wheeling & Dealing at the WL May '10 TR
Play'in It at Pop Sept 09 Anniversary Trip
JUNE 09 TR...KICK'N IT AT KIDANI DH & I do Disney Solo! DEC 2008 June 2008 tripreport
My Trips 2002-Offsite 2003-POR 2004-Royal Pacific/Daytona Bch 2005-CBR 2006-Pop, SSR 2007-ASM 2008-Pop, Vero Bch/SSR, POFQ/SSR 2009-Kidani/CSR, Pop 2010- VWL, BLT 2011-POR/BCV, Disney's HHI Resort, OKW2012-Treehouse villa/BWV, VWL/BWV 2013-HHI, Secret off site location;BWV/AKL 2014- Tampa, ASSp/BCV, OKW
MEK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 06:55 PM   #23
Nermel9
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenbear123 View Post
I don't think I've ever been first before! Woohoo! I'm in!!
First! I love being first on TR's/PTR's, I don't know why! Glad you're here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyDreamerMN View Post
I am here! Can't wait to hear about your trip. My guess of where you are staying is BoardWalk!
Yay, I was wondering where you have been! Good guess!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dugette View Post
I'm here! However, I don't think I can even manage a guess as to where you're staying. Not the Poly is all I got.

Looking forward to seeing your plans develop!
Yay, happy you're here! Haha, nope, we're definitely NOT staying at the Poly! I wish!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdwgirl03 View Post
OK, I'm here.

I am going to guess AKL as your resort. I know you've had it booked for past trips, but have, um, changed it... But maybe not since you said you're focusing on favorites. So maybe an Epcot resort?
Yay!! Haha, that's a good guess, and yes, I do have a little problem with changing resorts, I admit it! They all just look so great, it's so hard to decide!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PirateKate View Post
I'm glad you all are planning an anniversary trip! I'm going to guess that you all will stay at the same resort you stayed at on your honeymoon. I don't know which resort that was, but that's what I would want to do if we did an anniversary trip. Can't wait to hear more about it!
Hi, glad you're here! I'm happy we're planning an anniversary trip too! That's a good guess, I can't wait to reveal my resort to you guys, but I have to admit, I'm having fun reading everyone's guesses!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stringbean&Wingnut View Post
I'm here!!!! Can't wait to hear all about your trip! (Especially the resort changes...because we both know I'm the EXACT same way!! )
Woo hoo, glad you're here! Haha, it's fun to change resorts! How can you possibly decide when there are so many amazing options???

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkxray View Post
I'm going to guess that you are staying at the Boardwalk Inn.

You did a whole post about it in your last TR and I want to stay there on my next trip. You always seem to stay at the resort that I really want to try before me
Good guess! I thought you wanted to stay at the Poly next? Unfortunately, we're definitely not staying there!

Many family trips offsite~9/08 ASMu~11/09 WL~Disneymoon 5/10 BC~11/10 POR~10/11 WL~12/11 Pop~5/12 BC~11/12 AoA/POR~2/13 AKL/BLT
Nermel9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 07:03 PM   #24
Nermel9
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream426 View Post
Joining in.
Thanks for joining!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoNotAPrincess View Post
I'm here! I love the idea of starting each installment with a bit of Disney romance...you're such a clever girl! And how fun to have a "favorites" themed trip to the World!

For your resort, I'm guessing it's where you stayed on your honeymoon....but I don't know which one it is!
Yay, glad to have you here! Haha, aww, thanks! I feel like I do so many TR's/PTR's now, I wanted to try to make this one a little different, and I love Disney quotes!

Good guess!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditsypixie View Post
Yay! You started the PTR!! I am looking forward to reading all of the exciting plans!

I am going to guess Beach Club?
Yay, happy you're here! Good guess on the resort!

Quote:
Originally Posted by teekathepony View Post
Hi! I'm joining in, sounds like a great trip!
Glad to have you here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PixieMama View Post
Remember me?

I'm back after a 4 month hiatus! I know there's no way I can catch up on your October TR, but I'm along for the ride on this PTR!
Of course I remember you, I was wondering if you'd ever come back! Happy you're here, can't wait to start planning!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyciemc View Post
Yay! I am way, way behind on everyone's TR since coming back from vacation, but I am ready to join in here!

C'mon May, HURRY UP!
Yay, so glad you're here! Hope you had a great vacation!

Agreed, May needs to get here NOW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marDgreen88 View Post
I'm here! Oh my goodness you look so pretty in that picture from your wedding day!

I LOVE the idea you have of starting off each post with a Disney love quote! SO CUTE! AND the favorites idea is awesome. I mean, I know you said your favorite resort is Wilderness Lodge... but you also said you really wanted to stay at the Boardwalk... SOOOOO I'm stumped!
Yay, so glad you're here! Aww, thank you! It's one of the few pictures I actually like from that day!

Thanks, I actually wanted to have the title of this PTR be a Disney love quote, but there were so many to pick from, I decided to start each update with one instead!

Haha, I'm actually glad you're stumped with the resort, I was afraid I was too predictable!

Many family trips offsite~9/08 ASMu~11/09 WL~Disneymoon 5/10 BC~11/10 POR~10/11 WL~12/11 Pop~5/12 BC~11/12 AoA/POR~2/13 AKL/BLT
Old 02-28-2012, 07:08 PM   #25
Nermel9
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazingact21 View Post
Of course, I'm in! I'm so excited you guys are going to be in WDW the same time as me and that it's your anniversary trip!

As far as resorts go...I was originally going to guess Boardwalk, but since you said you changed it, I think I'm going with Beach Club. I don't know why, but I'm thinking an Epcot resort is the way you're going this trip. But, I'm a horrible guesser so I'm probably way off course.
Yay, glad you're here! I'm so happy we're going to be in Disney at the same time too!

Good guesses with the resort! Haha, I'm never right guessing this kind of stuff either!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyFirefly View Post
I'm here! I know I haven't been commenting much on your TRs lately, but I have been reading, I promise! Can't wait to hear more!
Hey, glad you're here, even if you don't comment anymore! It's ok, I'm happy you're still on the DIS even if you're quiet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC423 View Post
Hello! I saw you on a TR and I was like wait another May trip! We will be there on overlapping days. We went to WDW for our 1 year Anniversary as well...we had a great time! Can't wait to hear about your resort!
Glad you're here! I can't wait to go back to Disney in May, how fun we're going on overlapping days! Are you doing a PTR?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlutosRHM55 View Post
I'm in! Can't wait to read all about it! And my guess for what resort you may go to is... Beach Club since it is a resort you seem to have really wanted to go back to for awhile
Woo hoo, happy you're here and back on the DIS! Good guess!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 407-W-DISNEY View Post
I'm here!
Yay, so happy you're here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEK View Post
Here and I'm not even going to try to guess your resort. I'm glad you are surprising Brandon.
Hey, so glad you're here! Haha, you're probably better off not guessing, because I could change resorts at any moment! I hope Brandon is happy with his surprise!

Old 02-28-2012, 07:40 PM   #26
PixieMama
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nermel9 View Post
Of course I remember you, I was wondering if you'd ever come back! Happy you're here, can't wait to start planning!
I know we see each other on Facebook occasionally... but I can't believe it's been about 4 months since I was on the DIS! I'm trying to finish my TR and Dining Review. Oy.

Can't wait to hear what you have planned. I'm *thisclose* to talking my DH into the 2 of us going to WDW to celebrate our 15th anniversary this fall... he's not 100% convinced it'd be "romantic" for an anniversary, LOL!
POR - Oct 2012
AKL Club Level - Feb 2013
Polynesian - Oct 2013
All-Star Sports - Jan 2014
POFQ - May 2014
All-Star Movies - Sep 2014
PixieMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 10:48 PM   #27
SOUTHERNtinkerBELLE
DIS Veteran

I'm here! Great intro! I love the idea of a trip with all of your favorites. I always feel like we need to try so many "new" things just for the experience, but I always end up longing for the old stand-by's when we do.

Hmmm...I have three guesses for your resort. I can't decide on one, so I'll just say all three: BC, Poly or AKL.
SOUTHERNtinkerBELLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 09:17 AM   #28
Grumpy's Wife
Dollar Tree gal here
sissy fluffed, sissy fluffed!
Someone needs to pretend we've got a clue
Chocolate is a girls heaven

I'm joining in. I think this will be the third report of yours that I'll be reading.

My vote for hotel is the Boardwalk first with the Yacht Club coming in second.

Grumpy's Wife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 01:09 PM   #29
cbcrockett
Mouseketeer

I'll jump on board! And, my guess is going to be Yacht Club! At least for now

"Hey Look, It's a Goat!" Baby's First Trip to WDW/Little Sister's Grad Trip! - A June 2012 TR
Planning Baby's First Trip to WDW - A Pre-Trip Report

1996 - Caribbean Beach Resort 2000 - Grand Floridian April 2009 - Fort Wilderness (first trip to WDW together!) October 2009 - Animal Kingdom Lodge (with my mom, stepdad & lil' sis) June 2012 - Offsite First WDW trip for baby Hannah!
cbcrockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 01:18 PM   #30
wakica
DIS Veteran

Popped on over from your post on another ptr of a May DISer Always happy to follow another trip for the same time frame as mine 5th will be our last Disney day tho (with the EE 5K challenge) but we may still pop over to DTD, Boardwalk, and one last visit to a park that week anyway

Me dh dd(16)
wakica is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: