Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-19-2013, 09:00 AM   #286
nananeliz
Earning My Ears

I am OK with adding the new family to our FE exchange. I accounted for a couple of extra cabins when I planned for our gifts.

Now I just have to finish everything I've started...

Nancy
nananeliz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 09:23 AM   #287
Shelebeen
DIS Veteran

Im ok with adding this family...

Aulani... our beautiful Hawaiian home

Cruised on the Wonder (x2), the Magic, the Dream and the Fantasy..

Shelebeen is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-19-2013, 09:47 AM   #288
Tiggrou
Mouseketeer

I'm ok too.
But could we know the age and gender of each kids please? Thank you so much
Tiggrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 10:33 AM   #289
aimshna
Mouseketeer

I am ok with adding the new family. I have a few extra. Can't believe we finally made it to page 20. On our cruise last year on the Fantasy we were on page 200+ before we left. Don't think we will make that on this thread
aimshna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 10:39 AM   #290
wachnicki
Mouseketeer

We do seem to be a pretty quiet group.....last August on the Dream we ended up with a very active Facebook page and a meet and greet on the first day with about 75 people!
wachnicki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 10:55 AM   #291
Tiggrou
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimshna View Post
I am ok with adding the new family. I have a few extra. Can't believe we finally made it to page 20. On our cruise last year on the Fantasy we were on page 200+ before we left. Don't think we will make that on this thread

We could always try! ^^
Have you all finished you FE gifts?
I'm still working on mine but I'm sure all will be finished next week and really, I have a blast making them. I hope they will please you!

A little question about it, do you put the name of each person on her or his gift?
Thank you so much!
Old 07-19-2013, 07:32 PM   #292
aimshna
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggrou View Post
We could always try! ^^
Have you all finished you FE gifts?
I'm still working on mine but I'm sure all will be finished next week and really, I have a blast making them. I hope they will please you!

A little question about it, do you put the name of each person on her or his gift?
Thank you so much!
Our 3 rooms packed ours together and it is several family gifts. I was going to try and not have to put room numbers on them so that it would be easier to fill the FE's but we have rooms with 4, 6, 3, 2, rooms so I had to put room numbers on them. The maps are going to make it 100 times easier and faster. I think last year we spent 3 hours filling FE's. So if your gifts are not specifically for each person I wouldn't put names on it. The easier the better.
Old 07-19-2013, 08:48 PM   #293
NicholsFamily
Nichols Family Cruisers

The Mangan Family is added to the FE List!

Thanks so much to all of you for being so gracious and allowing a new family to be added to the list! The Mangan Family is staying in the cabin adjoining to ours (cabin 7040). I have added them to the official FE Listing (access on top of page 12). Their names are as follows: Stephen, Michele, Zachary (Boy - 10), Joshua (Boy - 8), Ruby (Girl 5) and Grace (Girl 2). If you have already bought or made your gifts, no worries. For those of you that can add them to your list, I know they will enjoy being a part of the fun. We are counting the days until we are cruising with you!

Sara
NicholsFamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 05:36 AM   #294
Tiggrou
Mouseketeer

Thank you so much aimshna!
NicholsFamily, as I'm still working on my FE gifts, it won't be very hard for me, except for the baby, since she is our first baby! ^^ But I had an idea, and I hope it will please

I think we will have a great time during our cruise! It is so close now!

Today, I'm booking our activities for the Vancouver part: a day in Victoria (we hesitated because it will be a very tiring day) with the Gardens visit, grouse mountain and a baseball match.

Will someone among you spend a few days in Vancouver before or after the cruise too?
Old 07-20-2013, 10:09 AM   #295
kayaker35
Mouseketeer

Port Arrival Time

I received my cruise documents yesterday ..... but no mention of port arrival time. I checked my online check-in, and I've chosen a time there, but there is no confirmation of that in my cruise booklet. I did it at the same time as I did other bookings, and they're in there... just nothing about port arrival time. Is this normal? Or should my arrival time have been included in the booklet? It's not a big deal, except that when we arrive I don't want to be told I'm too early.

Karen
kayaker35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 01:16 PM   #296
kayaker35
Mouseketeer

Got the Answer Re Port Arrival Time

Talked to my TA. She said that the reason they have port arrival times is because of the big ships at Port Canaveral. The terminal building can't handle everyone at once. In Vancouver, boarding the Wonder, there's nothing to worry about. Show up when you want and it'll be fine. No need to assign arrival times to passengers.
kayaker35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 04:39 PM   #297
Tiggrou
Mouseketeer

That's good to know, I will check mine tomorrow
I believed it was mentionned but I must have been mistaken
Today, I made some hollidays shopping: confortable boots (dedicated to snow) for our Alaskan trip! I'm so excited about it! But at the same time, I'm sure it will be too short because I think this is one "once in a lifetime" experience.
I'm already sure I'll be in love with Alaska and Vancouver!
Old 07-20-2013, 06:01 PM   #298
modegard
Mouseketeer

The link to the deck 7 map has been updated to include the new family. If you have already opened it, you may need to F5 to refresh to see the new image.

Our FE group consists of...

39 adults
14 boys
19 girls
(33 kids total)
(72 people total)
20 cabins

See you all soon!

Merilee

Last edited by modegard; 07-20-2013 at 08:08 PM.
modegard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 03:34 AM   #299
Tiggrou
Mouseketeer

Thank you so much for the update modegard!
Today, things keep to moving on. I booked the Victoria and the Grouse Mountain excursions and a baseball match. My aunt wanted so much to see one!
Tomorrow, I'll book the flying over Canada tickets. As I loved Soarin last year, I think I will love it to!

Have you always finished all your travel taskes?

Have a nice day!

22 days until our once in a lifetime trip!
Old 07-21-2013, 10:13 AM   #300
aimshna
Mouseketeer

It is so close now. 3 weeks from tomorrow. I still have tshirts to make and magnets to get printed. My family of 12 are all getting excited. I can't wait for them to see Alaska. Having been there 4 times before myself I always told my family everyone needs to see Alaska. I am hoping for a bear this time. Seen lots of whales before but never a bear but I have seen where people before us have seen them. If not it will still be a fantastic trip. Is everyone ready to go?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: