Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-12-2013, 06:42 AM   #226
Tiggrou
Mouseketeer

Hi there! I've spoken about the fish extender with my aunt and she thinks that it's a great idea! So we will be with you, I'm already completing the FE spreadsheet.
And we're looking for bright ideas to please everybody!

Have a nice day!

Last edited by Tiggrou; 06-13-2013 at 10:15 AM.
Tiggrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 01:55 AM   #227
Tiggrou
Mouseketeer

Hi everybody, the spreadsheet is completed! And the cruise is so close now!
Tiggrou is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-14-2013, 06:25 AM   #228
Disneynut64
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimshna View Post
Our group of 12 are flying into Seattle on the 10th and spending the night at the Hampton Inn really close to the airport. On the 11th we are taking the quick shuttle to Vancouver and staying at the Hampton Inn there which has a shuttle for free to take us to the cruise ship. When we get back in on the 19th we take the quick shuttle which picks us up at the cruise terminal and takes us to Seattle airport. Still haven't booked our flights yet because we are in SF and there are lots of flights from the 3 airports close to our house. I know what you are saying because I have never been to Seattle before and only been to Vancouver as a stop over on a cruise to Alaska. We wanted to see the Space Needle and Pike's market and any other fun stuff in Seattle and the kids wanted to spend some time in Vancouver exploring. I always feel safe when we are at the city of departure a day before. I think it would have been much easier if Disney went out of Seattle for this cruise like they did last year. I am like you and hate to fly but this will be a piece of cake flying to Seattle then having to fly cross country to Florida like we did last year.
WE just booked this Cruise!! We are flying in on the 10th also staying at the hampton inn, which one are you at then we are taking the train in the am to Vancouver. What time is your train leaving we are also booked at the hamptom inn in Vancouver, Which one are you at that has the free shuttle to the port. We didn't know much about the hotels so wanted to make sure we stayed at ones we thought had the best way to get from the airport to the train and to the cruise.
Disneynut64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 06:28 AM   #229
Disneynut64
DIS Veteran

We just booked this cruise!!! We are flying from tampa florida on the 10th staying in seattle going to vancouver on the 11th, any other cruisers doing the same route.
Old 06-14-2013, 05:14 PM   #230
modegard
Mouseketeer

Couples Massage on the cruise

Have you ever had a massage at the spa on a cruise? We never have but are booked for one on this cruise. I am curious what kind of receipt they provide you? I can claim massage through my health insurance and would sure like to get reimbursed for this one!

Old 06-15-2013, 07:05 AM   #231
Disneynut64
DIS Veteran

Anyone interested in a fishing trip in Ketchikan. We are looking at a charter. Price range from $99-$150. Most require 3 person min. Max of 6. There will be 2 of us. let me know if you are interested.
Old 06-17-2013, 07:35 AM   #232
aimshna
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneynut64 View Post
WE just booked this Cruise!! We are flying in on the 10th also staying at the hampton inn, which one are you at then we are taking the train in the am to Vancouver. What time is your train leaving we are also booked at the hamptom inn in Vancouver, Which one are you at that has the free shuttle to the port. We didn't know much about the hotels so wanted to make sure we stayed at ones we thought had the best way to get from the airport to the train and to the cruise.
We are staying at the Hampton right at the airport in Seattle. We decided on rental cars from the airport - spending Saturday in Seattle and then driving to Vancouver on Sunday. The Hampton Inn in downtown Vancouver has a free shuttle to the cruise terminal. The hotel is on Roberson Street. The cruise is getting close now!
aimshna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 09:04 AM   #233
Disneynut64
DIS Veteran

Quote:
We are staying at the Hampton right at the airport in Seattle. We decided on rental cars from the airport - spending Saturday in Seattle and then driving to Vancouver on Sunday. The Hampton Inn in downtown Vancouver has a free shuttle to the cruise terminal. The hotel is on Roberson Street. The cruise is getting close now!
We are staying at the Hampton in south center not sure where that is?? Are they allowing to return the car in Vancouver? We decided on the train from seattle to Vancouver. WE are staying at hampton on Roberson too
Old 06-17-2013, 06:34 PM   #234
aimshna
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneynut64 View Post
We are staying at the Hampton in south center not sure where that is?? Are they allowing to return the car in Vancouver? We decided on the train from seattle to Vancouver. WE are staying at hampton on Roberson too
We are picking up rental cars at the Seattle Airport on Saturday and then driving to Vancouver on Sunday and returning the cars and then picking them up again when we come in on Monday. We are a group of 12 so I thought it would be better than all the stops the quick shuttle takes.
Old 06-21-2013, 11:41 PM   #235
wachnicki
Mouseketeer

Got our room number!!
Updated the FE list

Denise
wachnicki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 04:18 PM   #236
patti0911
Earning My Ears

HELP! We have our room number, but I'm unable to post it on the FE list. When I click on the link it's takes me to the login page where you need a user name and password.
patti0911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 05:37 AM   #237
vgrandy
Mouseketeer

If you can't get this link to work I can add the room number for you.

Victoria

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...mc&usp=sharing
vgrandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 08:51 AM   #238
aimshna
Mouseketeer

Isn't anyone on our thread getting excited???? We are down to 50 days until the cruise leaves. Some a lot less because of leaving early and enjoying Seattle or Vancouver!!! I for one can't wait. This thread is so quiet. Last year when we were going on the Fantasy the thread there was up to over 150 pages!!!!! When is our FE cutoff date?
Old 06-23-2013, 09:00 AM   #239
vgrandy
Mouseketeer

I just finished one set of FE gifts and need to get started on the next set. Very excited about the cruise. FE cutoff date is July 12 so still time for people to join.

Victoria
vgrandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 02:55 PM   #240
kayaker35
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Isn't anyone on our thread getting excited???? We are down to 50 days until the cruise leaves. Some a lot less because of leaving early and enjoying Seattle or Vancouver!!! I for one can't wait. This thread is so quiet. Last year when we were going on the Fantasy the thread there was up to over 150 pages!!!!! When is our FE cutoff date?
I hear you, aimshna..... I'm on the Eastbound Panama thread for September 2014, and we're up to 46 pages already. I was surprised this thread wasn't more popular. I'm beyond excited about this cruise! My husband and I are leaving early to do a southbound Princess cruise from Whittier to Vancouver, and then picking up the Disney one afterwards. I've already packed and repacked several times, lol.

Karen
kayaker35 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: