Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Gay and Lesbian at Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-18-2012, 07:28 AM   #16
kylmac
Mouseketeer

So glad you had a great time! I get misty eyed everytime we go because we just love the place! I cried when my kids got their pictures with Belle at the Princess Breakfast in Epcot (Norway) because she was so sweet to both my kids. I cried when Mulan (also at Epcot) came up to my son who was laying down on a bench (too much excitement-he has autism) and she asked if he was okay and if she could do anything for him. He was somewhat verbal at the time and sat up and said "Mulan, I don't feel so good" and layed back down. She leaned down and kissed him on the check. Oh yea, I cried.
Elizabeth
kylmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 09:44 PM   #17
Chachi
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpcwjr View Post
Thanks, everyone. This makes me feel so much better. Thanks for sharing and for the suggestions. I think my memories will enhance things and I think I might be able to make some new memories, too.
So glad to hear you had a good time. I just want to tell you that your story is an inspiration, and I hope to have a relationship and build memories over the years with my BF the way you have. so far we have done one trip to the world and one trip to Disney land. our next move is a Disney Cruise.
Chachi is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-21-2012, 01:36 PM   #18
Andynnj
Earning My Ears

So sorry to hear about your loss. We'll all be there to help you have a fun time.
Andynnj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 12:36 AM   #19
franandaj

Sharing adventures and good times
My heart is forever given to Fran

I'm so glad to hear that you could overcome your loss. My partner and I have been together 15 years, but I'm 11 years younger and a lot healthier. I know that eventually I will be left alone and wondering if I will enjoy our DVC membership. I know that I will but it will be bittersweet once it is just me.

So glad you found a friend to enjoy it with and you had good time.
Alison ~~~~ She said it wouldn't be Boring! | Our Disney Dream Home|Sleepy and Grumpy Visit Tatooine |Keep Your Eyes on the Road | I do get to go to WDW this year! | Expo 2013 | ...It's How You Play the Game | We need a little Magic... | TR - Pinch me... | Destination D-75 TR | It'll be a WONDER ... | Cheating on Mickey w/ Harry, PTR | D23 Expo 2011 TR | D23 D40 WDW in Detail | DCA F&W Review | Jan 2010 DR Visits 2015: VGC, VWL, DCL 2014: VGC, CSR, VGF, DCL 2013: VWL, BCV, DCL, AKL, BLT, VGC, 2012: VGC, DCL, 2011: VGC, BLT, OKW 2010: THV, AKV, VGC, 2009: BWV 2008: SSR, 2007: AKL & GF, 2001: AKL, BC & DCL 1997: DXL & WL 1993: GF, DL Too many to count since 1973!

franandaj is online now   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: