Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > Other Lands > Australia
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-16-2012, 02:46 PM   #151
Ms. Shuttergirl
DIS Veteran

OMG, 1 more sleep and you are on your way. You are going to have the most fabulous time. Enjoy every minute of it.

Oct 2009 Disneyland - stayed at Disneyland Hotel
Sept/Oct 2010 WDW - split stay Wilderness Lodge/POP Century - Trip Report http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2559987

PTR Christmas 2012 - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2979947
TR WDW/US/Canada Christmas trip 2012 - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3030550
Ms. Shuttergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 03:25 PM   #152
zanzibar138
DIS Veteran

You leave tomorrow!!!

OMG that is so lovely of your parents! I'm sure you'll find some really nice jewellery over there if that's what you want, and you might even be able to do an activity that you had ruled out due to expense.

Have a great time, enjoy the pixie dust and I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back

TRIPS TAKEN
March 2011 DLR Engagement (HoJo & Peacock Suites) TR - March 2012 HKDL Honeymoon (HKDL Hotel) TR - Feb 2013 DLP (Hotel l'Elysee) & HKDL (Hollywood Hotel) TR

TRIPS IN PLANNING
Aug/Sep 2014 DLR Half Marathon Weekend (DI&S & Portofino) PTR - 2015 Shanghai Disneyland Opening Day PTR
zanzibar138 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-16-2012, 05:55 PM   #153
Andona
Destroyer of the Aussie Dollar

Quote:
Originally Posted by frangipanisam
So just finished packing my toiletries & only have handbag items to throw in on Thursday getting very excited now!!!

My lovely parents surprised me with $1000 spending money as a graduation gift yesterday so sweet considering the awful financial situation they've been in the last 6 years (on the up now at least!). Thinking of looking for a nice piece of jewellery, Tiffany's maybe?

Worked my last day today with kindy & we discussed things we wait for in religion and Halloween came up so I took off on a tangent about my trip and where/ who I will be for Halloween they loved it but we had to get back to work lol

Got my legs waxed today, for a first timer not too bad, thought it was funny though because during the appointment at the beauticians house I found out I had taught her son all day in kindy he was slightly confused when I walked past him to leave lol

1 movie left on my countdown for tomorrow night, Tangled have to get my travel card tomorrow no matter what the exchange rate it, fingers crossed it stays put or goes up, then off to blissful heaven for a massage

Then stopping at Bec's to weight my suitcase with her travel scales please be under!

2 sleeps
So close now! What a wonderful gift from your parents They are obviously very proud of you and all youve achieved .

Andona

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
2005: DL - 3/50 states | 2007- UK & Paris | 2008: WDW - 14/50 states| 2009: DL - 18/50 States | 2011 European roadtrip - ANZAC day in France | 2012: USA Coast to Coast Roadtrip! 25/50 states Read my TR|2013 Italy

Dec 2014 Hawaii Here We Come!

Aug 2015 Pacific Northwest Roadtrip finishing up in DL. Yay!
Andona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 05:03 AM   #154
frangipanisam
Mouseketeer

So...one sleep to go still doesn't feel real!

Organised my travel card today finally (at 0.9844 so not too bad for under equal) and exchanged another $500 cash. Then I bought some new Christmas picture books so I don't miss out while I'm gone

Ohh then I had the most relaxing 90 minute massage It was just heaven! I could have fallen asleep while she was doing my back but I don't like sleeping on my stomach highly recommend the Natural Beauty Bar to anyone who lives in the Penrith area, just opened on the 8th of October they are on Facebook, opened by a girl I went to school with lol great way to really get relaxed though it still does not feel like its happening tomorrow

The one sour note of the day is that my bathroom (which I used to share with my brother, now its all mine ) has some sort of ant problem. There has been a few around lately but I left them alone and they died. Today they came out more and more each time I cleaned them up no clue where they are coming from but I've surface sprayed everywhere and now there is another batch of dead ants around the shower, go figure I do not lke ants, they make me itch!!!

Well on that note I'm off to watch Tangled and hope that I have packed everything (with 4 things to go in tomorrow morning). Fingers crossed for some sleep and I'll check in again tomorrow before we leave

1 sleep
frangipanisam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 05:15 AM   #155
dabecs
Returning to WDW 2014!

So excited for you

I hope this trip is everything you have dreamed it to be and if you have time to pop on here with an update we would all love to hear how you are going.

Safe travels - and enjoy

Our first trip to WDW was November 2012 - Trip report at http://www.oztoworld.blogspot.com.au/
dabecs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 05:43 AM   #156
battymum
DIS Veteran

I'll be thinking of you tomorrow! Oh and I might have to check out that spa!

Have a great trip!
battymum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 06:23 AM   #157
alicia1506
DIS Veteran

omg. i cannot believe it's only 1 sleep to go. have the most amazing and magical trip ever!! i can't wait to hear all about it when you get back

i too have the ant problem in my bathroom from time to time. i thought they might have been coming up between the grout in the tiles near the drain, or up the drain itself... little suckers seem to come out of nowhere. i bought just cheapo coles branded surface spray and sprayed once during the day, and haven't had any return for the last 4 weeks or so... good luck with that too

omg, so excited for you and so happy to hear you had a great massage. that can make all the difference

me (alicia): dbf (carlo):
2011 vacation - Of Mice, and Wizards and Pirates, oh my!

2013 trip - 3 castles and a Disney boat - a work in progress
alicia1506 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 02:20 PM   #158
Beee
Mouseketeer

Yay, you are flying out today! Have a wonderful time and I can't wait to hear all about it

Beee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 04:23 PM   #159
Minnie Sue Oz
DIS Veteran

News flash......................it's today!!!

I hope you all have the best time ever! All your hard work is now behind you and this trip will be something you all look back on with big smiles on your faces!!!

So, have loads of fun, take oodles of pictures and eat up big!!! I hope to catch up with you all to say hi and get some pics at the Halloween party!!!!!

Safe journey
Old 10-17-2012, 07:04 PM   #160
StephFromOz
Earning My Ears

Safe travels! I hope that you all have an amazing trip and I look forward to hearing all about it
Disneyworld POR April 2013
StephFromOz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 07:04 PM   #161
WAMUMOF4
DIS Veteran

Have a wonderful trip making a lifetime of memories
Old 10-17-2012, 10:03 PM   #162
frangipanisam
Mouseketeer

Thank you everyone we're just at the gate, waiting a little while before we board & doing the last facebook checks

I'll update when I can, pictures will be unlikely lol ARGH!!!!!

40 minutes till lift off
frangipanisam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 10:06 PM   #163
5ofus
DIS Veteran

Have a fabulous time!!!

5ofus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 10:22 PM   #164
zanzibar138
DIS Veteran

Lol! I have excited butterflies for you

Have a magical time!

TRIPS TAKEN
March 2011 DLR Engagement (HoJo & Peacock Suites) TR - March 2012 HKDL Honeymoon (HKDL Hotel) TR - Feb 2013 DLP (Hotel l'Elysee) & HKDL (Hollywood Hotel) TR

TRIPS IN PLANNING
Aug/Sep 2014 DLR Half Marathon Weekend (DI&S & Portofino) PTR - 2015 Shanghai Disneyland Opening Day PTR
zanzibar138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 10:56 PM   #165
miss.potatohead
Mouseketeer

enjoy and safe travels!
miss.potatohead is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: