Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > disABILITIES!
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-25-2012, 07:20 PM   #76
connie005
Mouseketeer

update

Hi guys

well this week Amanda had 2 doc appointments
one was an MRI which was funny
the first time she was in the MRI machine broke so the whole day she was laughing saying she broke the machine lol
they re-scheduled for 2 days after at the same time as her normal doc appointment.

that one went good they did not see any signs of her disease coming back but because we did not get her MRI done they could not go down on her medication.
Old 08-26-2012, 07:33 AM   #77
ToddyLu
Welcome aboard explorers- I love Mr. Ray

Oh, poot!! I hate they couldn't lover her meds...but she is a trooper. I am glad you enjoyed the show the other night. Todd and I ordered our MNSSHP last weekend so we are getting ready--only 2 months from today. About 7 weeks for you guys, right. I cannot wait to hear all about the trip.

Keep us updated, I am a subcriber
first trip ASMo 2002, ASMo 2003, ASMo 2004 twice, ASMo 2005, POFQ 2006, Pop 2007, Pop 12/2008 with DDP, AKV SV 10/09 with DDP, AKV SV 12/10, AKV 5/11, AKV SV 10/11, AKV 5/12, AKV 10/12, AKV 11/13, AKV 5/14, AKV 10/14, AKV 5/15
My DH loves me for my points!!
ToddyLu is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-26-2012, 07:45 PM   #78
teresajoy
World's Proudest Aunt!
There is no such thing as too young or too old for Disney World!
Thinks glow in the dark ricrak is cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToddyLu View Post
So what is the "Big Give". I know it has something to do with GKTW---inquiring minds.
Just wanted to clear this up a little bit. We have nothing to do with Give Kids the World. We are just a group of Disers who make things for families going on Wish trips.
teresajoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 08:17 PM   #79
Blyssfull
Mouseketeer

Joining along... Looking forward to hearing more about your planning details. EKKK! Y'all are going to have so much fun!

Your kids are so precious... tell us more about their fave Disney characters & what they're looking forward to the most during y'alls trip.
Old 08-26-2012, 09:29 PM   #80
jessica52877
DIS Veteran

What a beautiful family. I am so excited to follow along. Amanda is one strong little girl!

Ebay ID - Jessica52877
jessica52877 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 12:18 AM   #81
EEs*Mommy
Mouseketeer

Joining in <3 You have such a precious family! Can't wait to ready more about your Disney adventures! <3

7/30 to 8/06 2007 ~ Bday at BC
Noah's Wish!
EEs*Mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 02:54 PM   #82
connie005
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blyssfull View Post
Joining along... Looking forward to hearing more about your planning details. EKKK! Y'all are going to have so much fun!

Your kids are so precious... tell us more about their fave Disney characters & what they're looking forward to the most during y'alls trip.
Amanda just loves belle and simba and minnie mouse.she can`t wait to see them and take pictures she is really looking forward to MNSSHP (since she missed trick or treating last year)and shopping because here in montreal quebec there are no disney stores

Ryan is a toy story freak lol and mickey mouse. when he watches the movies its like he is in a whole other world. i can`t wait to see what he does when he sees them.

Tommy is mickey mouse and he loves watching disney tv like phineus and ferb and he loves basketball he is really looking forward to NBA city

and there is Jordan he is my oldest (20) he loves the old disney like aladin,the jungle book,stitch is his favorite.he cries at any disney movie i guess he is lokking forward to re-living his childhood
Old 08-27-2012, 03:09 PM   #83
connie005
Mouseketeer

How to train your dragon pics

a couple of posts ago i promised to put up some pics that we took when Amanda recieved tickets for How to train your dragon live on stage.
i am posting the best ones cause our camera died i think the battery is not good anymore it just lasted us 30 minutes

Old 08-27-2012, 03:27 PM   #84
EEs*Mommy
Mouseketeer

Oooh! I can't wait for How to train a dragon to come here! Was it fun?

7/30 to 8/06 2007 ~ Bday at BC
Noah's Wish!
EEs*Mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 03:42 PM   #85
connie005
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by EEs*Mommy View Post
Oooh! I can't wait for How to train a dragon to come here! Was it fun?
we had 4 tickets myself, Amanda (13) , Ryan (4) and Jordan (20).
tommy stayed back he didn't like the movie

I thought only the younger ones would love it but i was surprised we all did the special effects were amazing. and the dragons were WOW they even flew around. everyone just loved it
Old 08-28-2012, 07:25 AM   #86
ToddyLu
Welcome aboard explorers- I love Mr. Ray

So glad you guys had fun. You and Amanda look beautiful. I love the t-shirt. Todd and I are waiting on the bad weather so your posts are a great distraction.
first trip ASMo 2002, ASMo 2003, ASMo 2004 twice, ASMo 2005, POFQ 2006, Pop 2007, Pop 12/2008 with DDP, AKV SV 10/09 with DDP, AKV SV 12/10, AKV 5/11, AKV SV 10/11, AKV 5/12, AKV 10/12, AKV 11/13, AKV 5/14, AKV 10/14, AKV 5/15
My DH loves me for my points!!
ToddyLu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 09:09 AM   #87
Blyssfull
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by connie005 View Post
Amanda just loves belle and simba and minnie mouse.she can`t wait to see them and take pictures she is really looking forward to MNSSHP (since she missed trick or treating last year)and shopping because here in montreal quebec there are no disney stores

Ryan is a toy story freak lol and mickey mouse. when he watches the movies its like he is in a whole other world. i can`t wait to see what he does when he sees them.

Tommy is mickey mouse and he loves watching disney tv like phineus and ferb and he loves basketball he is really looking forward to NBA city

and there is Jordan he is my oldest (20) he loves the old disney like aladin,the jungle book,stitch is his favorite.he cries at any disney movie i guess he is lokking forward to re-living his childhood

Aww, A girl after my own heart. Belle is my absolute FAVORITE. I love Beauty and the Beast. I think I could watch it every day!

Sounds like all your kids are Disney fans. That's a treat! Both my kids love Disney it's my grumpy husband but I think he's more annoyed with me talking about it than anything.. haha.

I love that Jordan likes the older Disney movies... Those are such classics! And that's so sweet that he cries!

So, what about you MOM? Who are your fave characters and what are you looking forward to other than watching your kiddos have a good time and Amanda getting to celebrate Halloween?

Love the How to Train Your Dragon photos.. I've actually never seen that movie. Guess I need to check it out.
Old 08-28-2012, 04:27 PM   #88
connie005
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blyssfull View Post
Aww, A girl after my own heart. Belle is my absolute FAVORITE. I love Beauty and the Beast. I think I could watch it every day!

Sounds like all your kids are Disney fans. That's a treat! Both my kids love Disney it's my grumpy husband but I think he's more annoyed with me talking about it than anything.. haha.

I love that Jordan likes the older Disney movies... Those are such classics! And that's so sweet that he cries!

So, what about you MOM? Who are your fave characters and what are you looking forward to other than watching your kiddos have a good time and Amanda getting to celebrate Halloween?

Love the How to Train Your Dragon photos.. I've actually never seen that movie. Guess I need to check it out.
i love Tinkerbell she is my favorite i also love minnie oh and the evil queen.but lately my son Ryan has me looking at despicable me so i am starting to like the Minions
WHAAAAAAATTTT??? that just cracks me up

i am looking forward to disney and universal and just taking in some sun(cause i work all day)and swimming.

at disney i can't wait to do the rides,and i really want to get a waffle maker lol and i can't wait for MNSSHP to see the villans.I don't know why but i always like them maybe its the little mean streak in me

at universal i really want to see harry potter and get a wand. And of course despicable me

But mainly it will do us a whole lotta good just to get away for awhile and let go and have fun
Old 08-29-2012, 02:21 AM   #89
mommy2mrb
Mama to a Princess - But I'm a Scrap Princess
But you wouldn't need the clothes if you had the hot man

joining in....Amanda is an amazing young lady you have a wonderful family, GKTW is terrific, we visited friends who were staying there for their daughter's MAW trip in October!
MNSSHP is fun, just take it in stride, there is SO much to do and see, so pick your top fav's and get them done right away, then do whatever else you can get in!

so happy her latest tests came back with no reoccurance of her disease!

mommy2mrb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 06:41 PM   #90
connie005
Mouseketeer

Today was the first day of school for Amanda and Tommy

they didn't like it but i did

so i have a question
i have been thinking of disney almost everyday day now wondering what to pack what to see first but i never thought of eating.

i was looking at restaurants near GKTW and saw medievil times and also a pirate themed restaurant. i found them really cool and thought maybe doing one of them the day we arrive.

now my question is -- did anyone try those restaurants and was it worth it?

i have seen that lots of parents did character meals and stuff. but since i did not book one i wanted to do those restaurants instead cause i don't think we need reservations.

what i was really looking for is a great bbq place our family loves chicken and ribs any suggestions?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: