Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 04-05-2013, 04:49 PM   #1156
Trentmom
A Christmas"y" tag for a Christmas Freak!
Talk to you Sharky People Later!!!
Has a high Poodar
 
Trentmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 32,621

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaoden39 View Post
Kelly, I am just whiny because I am sick.
It's all good. We all have our moments

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaoden39 View Post
I am trying to think of a quick trip for Scotty and I that isn't camping.
Interesting
__________________
"Sharky", RESIDENT LIFER
Trentmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 04:51 PM   #1157
kaoden39
Prayers and pixie dust from your friends on the DIS
Hugs
I have been flipping all around the internet
 
kaoden39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fairfield, CA
Posts: 30,184

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trentmom View Post
It's all good. We all have our moments



Interesting

Meh not really. More than likely it will just be an overnight trip to someplace close.
kaoden39 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 04-05-2013, 04:57 PM   #1158
Trentmom
A Christmas"y" tag for a Christmas Freak!
Talk to you Sharky People Later!!!
Has a high Poodar
 
Trentmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 32,621

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaoden39 View Post
Meh not really. More than likely it will just be an overnight trip to someplace close.
I think you should do a long weekend, be nice to have some couple time
__________________
"Sharky", RESIDENT LIFER
Trentmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 05:07 PM   #1159
kaoden39
Prayers and pixie dust from your friends on the DIS
Hugs
I have been flipping all around the internet
 
kaoden39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fairfield, CA
Posts: 30,184

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trentmom View Post
I think you should do a long weekend, be nice to have some couple time

Well, because the only direction I would want to go is towards San Francisco one night is the best we are going to do. I don't want to stay in a dive.
kaoden39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 05:28 PM   #1160
Trentmom
A Christmas"y" tag for a Christmas Freak!
Talk to you Sharky People Later!!!
Has a high Poodar
 
Trentmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 32,621

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaoden39 View Post
Well, because the only direction I would want to go is towards San Francisco one night is the best we are going to do. I don't want to stay in a dive.
Oh okay. Didn't think about hotels being pretty pricey out there
__________________
"Sharky", RESIDENT LIFER
Trentmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 06:48 PM   #1161
kaoden39
Prayers and pixie dust from your friends on the DIS
Hugs
I have been flipping all around the internet
 
kaoden39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fairfield, CA
Posts: 30,184

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trentmom View Post
Oh okay. Didn't think about hotels being pretty pricey out there
Oh yeah! Very pricey.
kaoden39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 11:26 PM   #1162
LeeLee2U
DIS Veteran
 
LeeLee2U's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Great State of TEXAS
Posts: 2,008

After almost a year of being gone i am finally back. I am assuming there is another "home" for us so if I am invited there could I have the link to the new thread please?
__________________

OFFICIAL DISLAND DIRECTOR OF INSPIRATION


Wish Trippers Unite home Page
"Those that mind don't matter. Those that matter don't mind." Dr.SEUSS

I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth. PSALM 121:1-2

Please Don't Take Your Organs to Heaven.
Heaven Knows We Need Them Here!
LeeLee2U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 11:39 PM   #1163
Trentmom
A Christmas"y" tag for a Christmas Freak!
Talk to you Sharky People Later!!!
Has a high Poodar
 
Trentmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 32,621

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeLee2U View Post
After almost a year of being gone i am finally back. I am assuming there is another "home" for us so if I am invited there could I have the link to the new thread please?
Wow, I was shocked to see this thread pop up

Hi Leah!!!!!

So, nice to see you

Since we are so active on FB, no one rarely posts on here


But it would be fun to do it again if anyone game, for old times sake

SO, how are you? and the boys?
__________________
"Sharky", RESIDENT LIFER
Trentmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 12:22 AM   #1164
LeeLee2U
DIS Veteran
 
LeeLee2U's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Great State of TEXAS
Posts: 2,008

I kind of thought FB might be the reason there haven't been post in so long. Although here seemed to be the place we could tell all of us at once what we might not post on FB but seeing as most of text each other we probably cover that as well!
Tyler has been at my sisters since Christmas. While I miss him very much it's really good that he is there. he's been having a rough time and they have a youth group there with kids his age and he has a lot of friends around that area. We have no one his age in our youth group. Plus his uncle and my two older nephews who are more like big brothers to Tyler are there and they spend time with him when they aren't working. It really makes me feel so proud of them and loved that though they are married and are both in their twenties they make time for my boys. My one nephew and his wife are expecting my first great nephew in june and have told Tyler he'll be an uncle which really makes him happy!
We've been fighting the flu and viruses etc... I have been sick for 6 weeks. Currently I'm fighting Bronchitis and an upper respitory infection and my stomach problems. Breathing treatments, antibiotics etc.. and I am wiped out! But I'm still breathing... kind of!
How are you and yours? How is Trent liking school this year?
__________________

OFFICIAL DISLAND DIRECTOR OF INSPIRATION


Wish Trippers Unite home Page
"Those that mind don't matter. Those that matter don't mind." Dr.SEUSS

I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth. PSALM 121:1-2

Please Don't Take Your Organs to Heaven.
Heaven Knows We Need Them Here!
LeeLee2U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 12:36 AM   #1165
Trentmom
A Christmas"y" tag for a Christmas Freak!
Talk to you Sharky People Later!!!
Has a high Poodar
 
Trentmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 32,621

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeLee2U View Post
I kind of thought FB might be the reason there haven't been post in so long. Although here seemed to be the place we could tell all of us at once what we might not post on FB but seeing as most of text each other we probably cover that as well!
Tyler has been at my sisters since Christmas. While I miss him very much it's really good that he is there. he's been having a rough time and they have a youth group there with kids his age and he has a lot of friends around that area. We have no one his age in our youth group. Plus his uncle and my two older nephews who are more like big brothers to Tyler are there and they spend time with him when they aren't working. It really makes me feel so proud of them and loved that though they are married and are both in their twenties they make time for my boys. My one nephew and his wife are expecting my first great nephew in june and have told Tyler he'll be an uncle which really makes him happy!
We've been fighting the flu and viruses etc... I have been sick for 6 weeks. Currently I'm fighting Bronchitis and an upper respitory infection and my stomach problems. Breathing treatments, antibiotics etc.. and I am wiped out! But I'm still breathing... kind of!
How are you and yours? How is Trent liking school this year?
Yeah between FB and Texting, we are all pretty in sync.

But posting here again is fun

I am sorry to hear Tyler been having a rough time. Glad he youth group and his uncle and nephews to help him out. Congrats to your nephew and his wife. So exciting

So sorry you all have been so sick. I hope the sickies goes away quicly and you and Braeton are feeling better soon.

Steve and I are good. Trent likes school about 80% of the time. If he could eliminate math, he like it 100%
__________________
"Sharky", RESIDENT LIFER
Trentmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 10:57 AM   #1166
OrangeBlossom15
DIS Veteran
 
OrangeBlossom15's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 3,042

HI Ladies!
__________________
OrangeBlossom15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 11:02 AM   #1167
Trentmom
A Christmas"y" tag for a Christmas Freak!
Talk to you Sharky People Later!!!
Has a high Poodar
 
Trentmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 32,621

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeBlossom15 View Post
HI Ladies!
Hey Jamie.!!

Nice seeing you here
__________________
"Sharky", RESIDENT LIFER
Trentmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 12:26 PM   #1168
OrangeBlossom15
DIS Veteran
 
OrangeBlossom15's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 3,042

Been a long time since I have been here!
__________________
OrangeBlossom15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 09:31 PM   #1169
Trentmom
A Christmas"y" tag for a Christmas Freak!
Talk to you Sharky People Later!!!
Has a high Poodar
 
Trentmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 32,621

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeBlossom15
Been a long time since I have been here!
Yeah , it has to have been well over a year
__________________
"Sharky", RESIDENT LIFER
Trentmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 09:34 PM   #1170
kaoden39
Prayers and pixie dust from your friends on the DIS
Hugs
I have been flipping all around the internet
 
kaoden39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fairfield, CA
Posts: 30,184

Hi Girlies!!
kaoden39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:26 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.