Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 11-29-2012, 03:38 PM   #1081
DisneyStitch626
DIS Veteran
 
DisneyStitch626's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Alberta, Canada
Posts: 5,853

Here you go Kelly! I couldnt find much for Christmas Goofy, so I improvised a little on one of them. Hope you like them!

__________________
DisneyStitch626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 08:39 PM   #1082
Trentmom
A Christmas"y" tag for a Christmas Freak!
Talk to you Sharky People Later!!!
Has a high Poodar
 
Trentmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 32,590

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyStitch626 View Post
Michele, here are yours.



Kelly I am working on yours next!
They are super cute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyStitch626 View Post
Here you go Kelly! I couldnt find much for Christmas Goofy, so I improvised a little on one of them. Hope you like them!

I love mine!!!!

Thanks Andrea
__________________
"Sharky", RESIDENT LIFER
Trentmom is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 11-29-2012, 09:47 PM   #1083
kaoden39
Prayers and pixie dust from your friends on the DIS
Hugs
I have been flipping all around the internet
 
kaoden39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fairfield, CA
Posts: 30,076

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyStitch626 View Post
Michele, here are yours.



Kelly I am working on yours next!

Oh Andrea! I love them! Thank you!
kaoden39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 10:00 PM   #1084
DisneyStitch626
DIS Veteran
 
DisneyStitch626's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Alberta, Canada
Posts: 5,853

Yay! Glad you guys like them.
__________________
DisneyStitch626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 10:03 PM   #1085
kaoden39
Prayers and pixie dust from your friends on the DIS
Hugs
I have been flipping all around the internet
 
kaoden39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fairfield, CA
Posts: 30,076

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyStitch626 View Post
Yay! Glad you guys like them.

You know me well!!
kaoden39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 11:06 PM   #1086
Trentmom
A Christmas"y" tag for a Christmas Freak!
Talk to you Sharky People Later!!!
Has a high Poodar
 
Trentmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 32,590

Feels very christmasy around here now with the new siggie additions

I changed my dis background to the holiday one

Has anyone else?
__________________
"Sharky", RESIDENT LIFER
Trentmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 11:18 PM   #1087
kaoden39
Prayers and pixie dust from your friends on the DIS
Hugs
I have been flipping all around the internet
 
kaoden39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fairfield, CA
Posts: 30,076

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trentmom
Feels very christmasy around here now with the new siggie additions

I changed my dis background to the holiday one

Has anyone else?
I forgot all about that Kelly. I need to do it tomorrow when I am online.
kaoden39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 11:24 PM   #1088
Trentmom
A Christmas"y" tag for a Christmas Freak!
Talk to you Sharky People Later!!!
Has a high Poodar
 
Trentmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 32,590

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaoden39 View Post
I forgot all about that Kelly. I need to do it tomorrow when I am online.
Yeah, I had too, until I saw someone comment about changing their background on a thread a few days ago

cool
__________________
"Sharky", RESIDENT LIFER
Trentmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 11:31 PM   #1089
kaoden39
Prayers and pixie dust from your friends on the DIS
Hugs
I have been flipping all around the internet
 
kaoden39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fairfield, CA
Posts: 30,076

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trentmom

Yeah, I had too, until I saw someone comment about changing their background on a thread a few days ago

cool
I think that it slips my mind because it has no affect on the Disneyland section.
kaoden39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 10:46 PM   #1090
Trentmom
A Christmas"y" tag for a Christmas Freak!
Talk to you Sharky People Later!!!
Has a high Poodar
 
Trentmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 32,590

Quiet here

no activity in 18 days

Chele, you staying off your ankle?

Marshay, is DH done christmas display outside? Did you take a video of it?

Carla, I know you are in disney

Cheri, what is up with you? You excited for Harper's first Christmas?

Nicole, You traveling home for Christmas?

Nikki, How you feeling?

Andrea, seen all pics of your little man on FB. He is soooo cute!!! I forget how old he is. Is he 2? What you get him for Christmas? Or do you do boxing day in Canada? Sorry if that is stupid question

OB...Just in case you stop by...Hi girlie. Hope all is well
__________________
"Sharky", RESIDENT LIFER
Trentmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 12:07 AM   #1091
DisneyStitch626
DIS Veteran
 
DisneyStitch626's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Alberta, Canada
Posts: 5,853

Hi Kelly! It has been quiet here! Thanks for the compliments on my little man! He is 1 and a half and he is getting spoiled this Christmas. We got him a Mickey Mouse chair, a Mickey puzzle, a Little People play set and a few other little things. We celebrate Christmas just like you, and Boxing Day is just a big shopping day, kinda like your Black Friday. Where people line up at crazy hours to get good deals.

Your little man is pretty cute too. Loving all your Christmas photos.

Hope you're having fun in WDW Carla!

Did you hurt your ankle Michele?
__________________
DisneyStitch626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 12:13 AM   #1092
Trentmom
A Christmas"y" tag for a Christmas Freak!
Talk to you Sharky People Later!!!
Has a high Poodar
 
Trentmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 32,590

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyStitch626 View Post
Hi Kelly! It has been quiet here! Thanks for the compliments on my little man! He is 1 and a half and he is getting spoiled this Christmas. We got him a Mickey Mouse chair, a Mickey puzzle, a Little People play set and a few other little things. We celebrate Christmas just like you, and Boxing Day is just a big shopping day, kinda like your Black Friday. Where people line up at crazy hours to get good deals.

Your little man is pretty cute too. Loving all your Christmas photos.

Hope you're having fun in WDW Carla!

Did you hurt your ankle Michele?
Hey Andrea.

Aww.. Sounds like great stuff. Love Little People toys.

Thanks for explaining Boxing Day, never really knew what it was

Thank You very much
__________________
"Sharky", RESIDENT LIFER
Trentmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 09:23 AM   #1093
Marshay
I'm Goofy for Mickey. Don't worry if you get a bit Sneezy -- it's just the Pixie Dust!!
 
Marshay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Northern Virginia
Posts: 13,335

Hey guys! We've been fighting the stomach flu or colds since we got back from PA in Thanksgivng. YUCK!

Hopefully things will start to get better before family comes to visit us for Christmas (or else we'll just cancel it but I hate to do that).

So DH has all the lights up but nothing is animated yet. I'll get a video when it is.
Marshay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 09:26 AM   #1094
Marshay
I'm Goofy for Mickey. Don't worry if you get a bit Sneezy -- it's just the Pixie Dust!!
 
Marshay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Northern Virginia
Posts: 13,335

FYI -- I sent my Christmas Cards out last week but unfortunately, I didn't have my latest address file so had to use 2009. If anyone on here wanted a card from me and didn't get one, it's probably b/c I lost your address. Just send me a PM.

No worries if that isn't your type of thing ... I just didn't want anyone to feel left out if you were expecting one and I'm pretty sure I skipped people by accident.
Marshay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 01:02 PM   #1095
Trentmom
A Christmas"y" tag for a Christmas Freak!
Talk to you Sharky People Later!!!
Has a high Poodar
 
Trentmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 32,590

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshay View Post
Hey guys! We've been fighting the stomach flu or colds since we got back from PA in Thanksgivng. YUCK!

Hopefully things will start to get better before family comes to visit us for Christmas (or else we'll just cancel it but I hate to do that).

So DH has all the lights up but nothing is animated yet. I'll get a video when it is.
Hey Marsha

Sorry to hear you all are feeling sick

Hope everyone gets better soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshay View Post
FYI -- I sent my Christmas Cards out last week but unfortunately, I didn't have my latest address file so had to use 2009. If anyone on here wanted a card from me and didn't get one, it's probably b/c I lost your address. Just send me a PM.

No worries if that isn't your type of thing ... I just didn't want anyone to feel left out if you were expecting one and I'm pretty sure I skipped people by accident.
I got your card and loved it. I loved your newsletter too. Very cute..Thanks

__________________
"Sharky", RESIDENT LIFER
Trentmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:33 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.