Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 11-21-2012, 04:46 PM   #1051
kaoden39
Prayers and pixie dust from your friends on the DIS
Hugs
I have been flipping all around the internet
 
kaoden39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fairfield, CA
Posts: 30,129

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trentmom View Post
Yeah, good thing he kept his mouth shut while he was doing it

No problem.

Nice father son video game bonding time
I agree.
kaoden39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 04:58 PM   #1052
kaoden39
Prayers and pixie dust from your friends on the DIS
Hugs
I have been flipping all around the internet
 
kaoden39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fairfield, CA
Posts: 30,129

So, I am cooking the big meal tomorrow. I bought a Butterball a few weeks ago and it has been in the fridge for a few days. We are having my stuffing, mashed potatoes, corn casserole, broccoli, cheese and rice casserole, homemade cranberry sauce, prune whip and rolls. I am also making butterscotch parfait and I bought a pumpkin pie.

My mom always insists on a lot of dessert in case someone stops by for dessert and she likes to have it for Friday. So she is making 2 chocolate cream pies(her favorite(yuck)), and a cheesecake(also a yuck). So we shall have too much food and everyone will gorge.


What is everyone else doing?
kaoden39 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 11-21-2012, 05:52 PM   #1053
Trentmom
A Christmas"y" tag for a Christmas Freak!
Talk to you Sharky People Later!!!
Has a high Poodar
 
Trentmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 32,619

Sounds like some good stuff Chele

We are going to my inlaws

They normally cook turkey and either some pasta or some ham and a lot of side dishes

Looks forward to it all minus turkey

Not fan of turkey
__________________
"Sharky", RESIDENT LIFER
Trentmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 06:00 PM   #1054
kaoden39
Prayers and pixie dust from your friends on the DIS
Hugs
I have been flipping all around the internet
 
kaoden39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fairfield, CA
Posts: 30,129

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trentmom View Post
Sounds like some good stuff Chele

We are going to my inlaws

They normally cook turkey and either some pasta or some ham and a lot of side dishes

Looks forward to it all minus turkey

Not fan of turkey

Neither is Kacy, so I am going to the grocery store and getting her some ham. Also I got the wrong pudding at Walmart this morning. Hopefully at 8:30 they won't be so busy.
kaoden39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 05:12 PM   #1055
Leger13
DIS Veteran
 
Leger13's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Georgia
Posts: 10,803

Hi ladies! Haven't been on here in a while. How is everyone? How'd thanksgiving go? Are we all ready for Christmas? MIL is coming over tomorrow to help us put up our Christmas tree. I'm looking forward to finally getting it up. I feel like such a slacker. I need to start wrapping Christmas gifts too and Alex's bday gift. His party is next weekend. We are getting our pictures taken this Sunday. I'll be so glad when December is over but I'm worried about work. We get a lot of govt jobs so I fear that'll go away after the first of the year.
__________________
Carla (32)|Chris (33)|Alex (3)
Leger13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 05:33 PM   #1056
kaoden39
Prayers and pixie dust from your friends on the DIS
Hugs
I have been flipping all around the internet
 
kaoden39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fairfield, CA
Posts: 30,129

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leger13 View Post
Hi ladies! Haven't been on here in a while. How is everyone? How'd thanksgiving go? Are we all ready for Christmas? MIL is coming over tomorrow to help us put up our Christmas tree. I'm looking forward to finally getting it up. I feel like such a slacker. I need to start wrapping Christmas gifts too and Alex's bday gift. His party is next weekend. We are getting our pictures taken this Sunday. I'll be so glad when December is over but I'm worried about work. We get a lot of govt jobs so I fear that'll go away after the first of the year.

You have a lot of work ahead of you.


I will say a pray for the business.
kaoden39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 09:04 PM   #1057
Trentmom
A Christmas"y" tag for a Christmas Freak!
Talk to you Sharky People Later!!!
Has a high Poodar
 
Trentmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 32,619

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaoden39 View Post
Neither is Kacy, so I am going to the grocery store and getting her some ham. Also I got the wrong pudding at Walmart this morning. Hopefully at 8:30 they won't be so busy.
Sorry never responded to this.

Was walmart bad when you went back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leger13 View Post
Hi ladies! Haven't been on here in a while. How is everyone? How'd thanksgiving go? Are we all ready for Christmas? MIL is coming over tomorrow to help us put up our Christmas tree. I'm looking forward to finally getting it up. I feel like such a slacker. I need to start wrapping Christmas gifts too and Alex's bday gift. His party is next weekend. We are getting our pictures taken this Sunday. I'll be so glad when December is over but I'm worried about work. We get a lot of govt jobs so I fear that'll go away after the first of the year.
Hey girlie!!

Nice to see you here

Thanksgiving was nice, lots of yummy food.

We still need our tree up. Hoping this weekend, as Steve goes back to work Monday, so this would be the best one, while he not tired

I bought some more christmas gifts today and need to start wrapping also

You all saw Trent glasses and his honor roll certificate on FB

Then, this weekend is Trent's party. Looking forward to that. It is a video game party, right up Trent's alley
__________________
"Sharky", RESIDENT LIFER
Trentmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 09:34 PM   #1058
kaoden39
Prayers and pixie dust from your friends on the DIS
Hugs
I have been flipping all around the internet
 
kaoden39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fairfield, CA
Posts: 30,129

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trentmom View Post
Sorry never responded to this.

Was walmart bad when you went back?



Hey girlie!!

Nice to see you here

Thanksgiving was nice, lots of yummy food.

We still need our tree up. Hoping this weekend, as Steve goes back to work Monday, so this would be the best one, while he not tired

I bought some more christmas gifts today and need to start wrapping also

You all saw Trent glasses and his honor roll certificate on FB

Then, this weekend is Trent's party. Looking forward to that. It is a video game party, right up Trent's alley

I ended up going to Raley's it maybe more money but I much prefer it.


Trent looks adorable in his glasses! Sounds like a fun party!
kaoden39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 01:07 PM   #1059
Leger13
DIS Veteran
 
Leger13's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Georgia
Posts: 10,803

Kelly - we managed to get our tree up but it's not decorated. Maybe I will finish it tonight after Alex goes to bed. Got some wrapping paper out so I need to start wrapping. Yay for Trent's bday party this weekend! Sounds like it'll be a blast!
__________________
Carla (32)|Chris (33)|Alex (3)
Leger13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 01:44 PM   #1060
kaoden39
Prayers and pixie dust from your friends on the DIS
Hugs
I have been flipping all around the internet
 
kaoden39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fairfield, CA
Posts: 30,129

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leger13 View Post
Kelly - we managed to get our tree up but it's not decorated. Maybe I will finish it tonight after Alex goes to bed. Got some wrapping paper out so I need to start wrapping. Yay for Trent's bday party this weekend! Sounds like it'll be a blast!

I bet Alex is fascinated by the tree.
kaoden39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 05:27 PM   #1061
Leger13
DIS Veteran
 
Leger13's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Georgia
Posts: 10,803

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaoden39

I bet Alex is fascinated by the tree.
He hasn't really noticed it yet. Of course I don't have it lit up yet though. It's not decorated lol. We ran out of gumption earlier today. Now I have to wait till Alex is in bed
__________________
Carla (32)|Chris (33)|Alex (3)
Leger13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 05:32 PM   #1062
kaoden39
Prayers and pixie dust from your friends on the DIS
Hugs
I have been flipping all around the internet
 
kaoden39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fairfield, CA
Posts: 30,129

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leger13 View Post
He hasn't really noticed it yet. Of course I don't have it lit up yet though. It's not decorated lol. We ran out of gumption earlier today. Now I have to wait till Alex is in bed

When my kids were little I used to have ornaments that I would put near the bottom that were fun for them. Things that weren't breakable and such. Tomorrow when he sees it decorated I am sure he will be fascinated. Right now its like any other silly old tree.
kaoden39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 05:34 PM   #1063
Leger13
DIS Veteran
 
Leger13's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Georgia
Posts: 10,803

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaoden39

When my kids were little I used to have ornaments that I would put near the bottom that were fun for them. Things that weren't breakable and such. Tomorrow when he sees it decorated I am sure he will be fascinated. Right now its like any other silly old tree.
That's a good idea although I don't have any of those. I'm afraid he would pull the tree down on himself lol! Yeah I'm sure he will be more interested tomorrow when it's decorated. Hopefully I can get it all done tonight. I need a clone
__________________
Carla (32)|Chris (33)|Alex (3)
Leger13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 05:59 PM   #1064
kaoden39
Prayers and pixie dust from your friends on the DIS
Hugs
I have been flipping all around the internet
 
kaoden39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fairfield, CA
Posts: 30,129

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leger13 View Post
That's a good idea although I don't have any of those. I'm afraid he would pull the tree down on himself lol! Yeah I'm sure he will be more interested tomorrow when it's decorated. Hopefully I can get it all done tonight. I need a clone
It is so exhausting when they are little isn't it? Scotty used to wonder why I was so tired at the end of the day. Was it any wonder? When Loren was born Kacy was 3, and Kody was 2.
kaoden39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 09:06 PM   #1065
Trentmom
A Christmas"y" tag for a Christmas Freak!
Talk to you Sharky People Later!!!
Has a high Poodar
 
Trentmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 32,619

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaoden39 View Post
I ended up going to Raley's it maybe more money but I much prefer it.


Trent looks adorable in his glasses! Sounds like a fun party!
Well, that is good if it is better

Thank You. He loves them Very excited about party

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leger13 View Post
Kelly - we managed to get our tree up but it's not decorated. Maybe I will finish it tonight after Alex goes to bed. Got some wrapping paper out so I need to start wrapping. Yay for Trent's bday party this weekend! Sounds like it'll be a blast!
Getting the tree up is half the battle

Nice. did you get character paper? I am trying to remember, but I think I got Phineas and Ferb paper

Thank You
__________________
"Sharky", RESIDENT LIFER
Trentmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:21 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.