Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-18-2012, 11:45 PM   #901
Marshay
I'm Goofy for Mickey. Don't worry if you get a bit Sneezy -- it's just the Pixie Dust!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaoden39
Hi guys!

I wanted to bring you up to date about Scotty and the Dr. I finally reached my point of my patience not willing to wait without any word. I was a bad girl and I sent a message to the Dr pretending to be Scotty. The Dr told me that she sent to referral to the urology department and that they reviewed it. She was not able to tell me how long it could be. So now you are all up to date.
Praying for you all...hope you hear answers soon.
Marshay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 11:47 PM   #902
kaoden39
Prayers and pixie dust from your friends on the DIS
Hugs
I have been flipping all around the internet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshay View Post
Praying for you all...hope you hear answers soon.

Thank you. He has himself so worked up that he is making himself sick. I just hope they get back to us this week.
kaoden39 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-19-2012, 01:05 AM   #903
Trentmom
A Christmas"y" tag for a Christmas Freak!
Talk to you Sharky People Later!!!
Has a high Poodar

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaoden39 View Post
Hi guys!

I wanted to bring you up to date about Scotty and the Dr. I finally reached my point of my patience not willing to wait without any word. I was a bad girl and I sent a message to the Dr pretending to be Scotty. The Dr told me that she sent to referral to the urology department and that they reviewed it. She was not able to tell me how long it could be. So now you are all up to date.
ugh

Can't believe they have kept him waiting so long

Really ridicilous
Hope the email speeds things up
Old 08-19-2012, 01:07 AM   #904
Trentmom
Has a high Poodar

Quote:
Thank you. He has himself so worked up that he is making himself sick. I just hope they get back to us this week.
That is absolutely ridiculous

I wish you could just go down to urologist office and demand to speak someone to get his appt

Old 08-19-2012, 03:26 PM   #905
kaoden39
Hugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trentmom View Post
That is absolutely ridiculous

I wish you could just go down to urologist office and demand to speak someone to get his appt

Or at least call them. I have no clue where the urologist is. Whether they are in Fairfield or whatever. But, sitting here I got an idea. I'll let you know if it works.

*Update*
I left and went to look on their website. There is one urologist for the four medical offices within a 25 mile radius. I would be willing to go to Sacramento if need be.
Old 08-19-2012, 06:42 PM   #906
Trentmom
Has a high Poodar

Quote:
Or at least call them. I have no clue where the urologist is. Whether they are in Fairfield or whatever. But, sitting here I got an idea. I'll let you know if it works.

*Update*
I left and went to look on their website. There is one urologist for the four medical offices within a 25 mile radius. I would be willing to go to Sacramento if need be.
I would totally go if you don't hear something By end of day Monday. I would be there first thing Tuesday when they open. Absolutely unacceptable how long you had to wait
Old 08-19-2012, 06:48 PM   #907
kaoden39
Hugs

Quote:
I would totally go if you don't hear something By end of day Monday. I would be there first thing Tuesday when they open. Absolutely unacceptable how long you had to wait

I think that I will call. Going will get me nothing but a headache and having to go to Vallejo. I told you about Vallejo. I will wait until we have to go there.
Old 08-28-2012, 12:18 AM   #908
kaoden39
Hugs

I wanted to update about Scotty.

He still doesn't have a urologist appointment. But, I realize that I cannot rush the urologist myself. There is a customer service phone bank you have to get through. He has been feeling very fatigued. We figured that it was because he works so many hours so he took a weeks vacation to just take it easy and spend sometime on his bicycle. His energy level on his bicycle has really decreased, he used to ride for 50-100 miles on his "fun" rides. Now he is worn out on a 20 mile ride. I decided to make him an appointment to see his Dr again. Hopefully she will get this ball rolling. I am really worried about him now and worst yet he is worried about himself.
Old 08-28-2012, 01:54 AM   #909
Trentmom
Has a high Poodar

Quote:
I wanted to update about Scotty.

He still doesn't have a urologist appointment. But, I realize that I cannot rush the urologist myself. There is a customer service phone bank you have to get through. He has been feeling very fatigued. We figured that it was because he works so many hours so he took a weeks vacation to just take it easy and spend sometime on his bicycle. His energy level on his bicycle has really decreased, he used to ride for 50-100 miles on his "fun" rides. Now he is worn out on a 20 mile ride. I decided to make him an appointment to see his Dr again. Hopefully she will get this ball rolling. I am really worried about him now and worst yet he is worried about himself.
That is absolutely ridicolous. I can't believe they have kept you waiting this long. Crazy that you can't call and make your own apt. Never heard of such a thing. Sorry chele

He is probably so stressed out, he is making himself ill, thus the lower energy level he has.

I am glad you are making him another appt with his family doctor. Will he let you go with him to stress how this waiting is making him sick and can she do anything to get him in sooner?

Old 08-28-2012, 09:24 AM   #910
Marshay
I'm Goofy for Mickey. Don't worry if you get a bit Sneezy -- it's just the Pixie Dust!!

Wow, Chele...this is so unbelievable. I don't understand what is taking so long. Keep at his doctors...don't let them forget...squeaky wheel and all...
Marshay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 04:53 PM   #911
kaoden39
Hugs

Quote:
That is absolutely ridicolous. I can't believe they have kept you waiting this long. Crazy that you can't call and make your own apt. Never heard of such a thing. Sorry chele

He is probably so stressed out, he is making himself ill, thus the lower energy level he has.

I am glad you are making him another appt with his family doctor. Will he let you go with him to stress how this waiting is making him sick and can she do anything to get him in sooner?

I hope that tomorrow gets something going. Even if it is just relief for Scotty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshay View Post
Wow, Chele...this is so unbelievable. I don't understand what is taking so long. Keep at his doctors...don't let them forget...squeaky wheel and all...

That is why I made sure he has the appointment tomorrow. I think that if she sees him enough she will make sure something happens. I can do this all week.
Old 08-30-2012, 06:35 PM   #912
kaoden39
Hugs

The latest on Scotty.

As you know yesterday he had a Dr appointment. His Dr told him she figured that he was just over tired but she ran some tests on him. Many of the tests she ran before. His potassium is high. I found this out originally by accessing the Drs office website. Handy little tool.

Well she called him this morning as he was getting ready to go climb mountains on his bicycle. The first thing she said was, "you aren't having chest pains or an irregular heart beat?" What a way to start huh? He assured her that no he was not. She told him NO strenuous physical activity(thankfully he had postponed his ride this morning), stay properly hydrated and eat a low potassium diet. If he has any irregular heartbeats or chest pains we are to go straight to the ER. He is to get his blood tested again in two to three days.

I'll be honest I cried all the way out to get Kacy from school, and I have been staying pretty teary today. I assured him that if I have to I will tell him we are going to the bicycle shop and take him t the ER instead. This can be dehydration, kidney failure or an impending heart attack. I am praying it is dehydration.
Old 08-30-2012, 06:42 PM   #913
Trentmom
Has a high Poodar

Geez. What a way to start the conversation. I am glad he listened and did not go on bike ride.

I hope it was just dehydration as I know it is hot there and maybe he was not drinking enough water

Sorry Chele. This makes me even more mad. Now you have this and still waiting on urologist. This is where doctor needs to take charge and call urologist and tell them to put him on the STAT list so they call him and get him an appt. Our doctor did that for Steve a couple of times.

Praying for you guys
Old 08-30-2012, 06:57 PM   #914
kaoden39
Hugs

Quote:
Geez. What a way to start the conversation. I am glad he listened and did not go on bike ride.

I hope it was just dehydration as I know it is hot there and maybe he was not drinking enough water

Sorry Chele. This makes me even more mad. Now you have this and still waiting on urologist. This is where doctor needs to take charge and call urologist and tell them to put him on the STAT list so they call him and get him an appt. Our doctor did that for Steve a couple of times.

Praying for you guys

Thank you, Kelly. He is so out of breath and has no energy. Frankly it scares me.
Old 08-30-2012, 07:00 PM   #915
Trentmom
Has a high Poodar

Quote:
Thank you, Kelly. He is so out of breath and has no energy. Frankly it scares me.
That is not good. Keep an eye on him. If you have to, drag his butt to the ER. Better safe than sorry.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: