Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 03-29-2012, 04:56 PM   #286
kaoden39
Prayers and pixie dust from your friends on the DIS
Hugs
I have been flipping all around the internet
 
kaoden39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fairfield, CA
Posts: 30,184

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leger13 View Post
Thanks! It'll be ok. Just lots of ups and downs lately. Nothing major and I know it could always be worse. I try not to let it get to me but sometimes it's hard. Sorry the kiddos are driving you crazy. You guys have anything fun planned for the summer?

Not really. We are planning a November trip to Disneyland so that is our vacation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trentmom View Post
Did you watch? What did you think? I thought they all did great, which never happens. Normally like 1 or 2, that are like Eh. But think there were none of those last night







How is Loren doing with online schooling?
Argh Kelly that is the $1,000,000 question. I may be bald by the time Kody and Loren are done with school. They are both a handful. He doesn't want to do the PE and it is a huge fight everyday.
kaoden39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 05:01 PM   #287
DisneyStitch626
DIS Veteran
 
DisneyStitch626's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Alberta, Canada
Posts: 5,853

Sorry they are not cooperating with you Michele. Hope it gets better.
__________________
DisneyStitch626 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 03-29-2012, 07:29 PM   #288
Marshay
I'm Goofy for Mickey. Don't worry if you get a bit Sneezy -- it's just the Pixie Dust!!
 
Marshay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Northern Virginia
Posts: 13,435

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trentmom View Post
Did you watch? What did you think? I thought they all did great, which never happens. Normally like 1 or 2, that are like Eh. But think there were none of those last night
yes! I loved last night's show. I thought it was going to be a great one -- I mean they get to pick songs that they love.

I didn't care for Deandre -- too much falsetto. I like when he does it a little...not the whole song.

Hollie was ok. I like the song, but didn't think she changed it up enough.

The others were great!

I'll be ok with Hee Jun, Hollie or Deandre going home.

Loved Elise last night -- what a surprise!!!
Marshay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 07:45 PM   #289
kaoden39
Prayers and pixie dust from your friends on the DIS
Hugs
I have been flipping all around the internet
 
kaoden39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fairfield, CA
Posts: 30,184

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyStitch626 View Post
Sorry they are not cooperating with you Michele. Hope it gets better.

It's okay Andrea. This is my fault I trusted them too much. Not anymore.
kaoden39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 10:05 PM   #290
Trentmom
A Christmas"y" tag for a Christmas Freak!
Talk to you Sharky People Later!!!
Has a high Poodar
 
Trentmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 32,621

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaoden39 View Post
Not really. We are planning a November trip to Disneyland so that is our vacation.



Argh Kelly that is the $1,000,000 question. I may be bald by the time Kody and Loren are done with school. They are both a handful. He doesn't want to do the PE and it is a huge fight everyday.
oh man chele..Sorry

What does he have to do for PE?



Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshay View Post
yes! I loved last night's show. I thought it was going to be a great one -- I mean they get to pick songs that they love.

I didn't care for Deandre -- too much falsetto. I like when he does it a little...not the whole song.

Hollie was ok. I like the song, but didn't think she changed it up enough.

The others were great!

I'll be ok with Hee Jun, Hollie or Deandre going home.

Loved Elise last night -- what a surprise!!!
yeah, Deandre song was not my favorite, but really does have great voice.

I am blanking on who Hollie is right now

Elise was amazing. Were her and Steven Tyler wearing the same pants ?

I really like black guy, who went real crazy at end signing his song.....crazy good voice

I suck at names
__________________
"Sharky", RESIDENT LIFER
Trentmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 10:13 PM   #291
kaoden39
Prayers and pixie dust from your friends on the DIS
Hugs
I have been flipping all around the internet
 
kaoden39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fairfield, CA
Posts: 30,184

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trentmom View Post
oh man chele..Sorry

What does he have to do for PE?





yeah, Deandre song was not my favorite, but really does have great voice.

I am blanking on who Hollie is right now

Elise was amazing. Were her and Steven Tyler wearing the same pants ?

I really like black guy, who went real crazy at end signing his song.....crazy good voice

I suck at names

Running, pull ups, push ups, that kind of stuff. Not fun stuff. Next semester he is going to go to the college to take a PE course so a teacher can deal with him and not me. I think I am going to put Kody in an art class so she meet people.
kaoden39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 07:21 PM   #292
Trentmom
A Christmas"y" tag for a Christmas Freak!
Talk to you Sharky People Later!!!
Has a high Poodar
 
Trentmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 32,621

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaoden39 View Post
Running, pull ups, push ups, that kind of stuff. Not fun stuff. Next semester he is going to go to the college to take a PE course so a teacher can deal with him and not me. I think I am going to put Kody in an art class so she meet people.
Sorry never saw this response

Yeah, I could see where it would be hard to get a kid to listen to their parent to do any of these things. good idea to have him take a college course, so it is their problem, not yours. More likely to listen for sure

Great idea about art class
__________________
"Sharky", RESIDENT LIFER
Trentmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 09:41 PM   #293
kaoden39
Prayers and pixie dust from your friends on the DIS
Hugs
I have been flipping all around the internet
 
kaoden39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fairfield, CA
Posts: 30,184

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trentmom View Post
Sorry never saw this response

Yeah, I could see where it would be hard to get a kid to listen to their parent to do any of these things. good idea to have him take a college course, so it is their problem, not yours. More likely to listen for sure

Great idea about art class

Also this will give him a chance to maybe make some friends.
kaoden39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 10:28 PM   #294
Trentmom
A Christmas"y" tag for a Christmas Freak!
Talk to you Sharky People Later!!!
Has a high Poodar
 
Trentmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 32,621

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaoden39 View Post
Also this will give him a chance to maybe make some friends.
Another good reason

Keep all the kids social
__________________
"Sharky", RESIDENT LIFER
Trentmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 09:42 AM   #295
kaoden39
Prayers and pixie dust from your friends on the DIS
Hugs
I have been flipping all around the internet
 
kaoden39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fairfield, CA
Posts: 30,184

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trentmom View Post
Another good reason

Keep all the kids social

Kody is such a loner I really need to find a way for her to make friends. She suffers from terrible anxiety and I just don't know what to do to help her.
kaoden39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 11:00 AM   #296
DisneyStitch626
DIS Veteran
 
DisneyStitch626's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Alberta, Canada
Posts: 5,853

Does she have any hobbies or anything that she could takes classes for? That way shes around people with the same interests maybe.
__________________
DisneyStitch626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 11:40 AM   #297
Trentmom
A Christmas"y" tag for a Christmas Freak!
Talk to you Sharky People Later!!!
Has a high Poodar
 
Trentmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 32,621

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaoden39 View Post
Kody is such a loner I really need to find a way for her to make friends. She suffers from terrible anxiety and I just don't know what to do to help her.
Aww. Does she see a doctor for that?
__________________
"Sharky", RESIDENT LIFER
Trentmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 03:28 PM   #298
kaoden39
Prayers and pixie dust from your friends on the DIS
Hugs
I have been flipping all around the internet
 
kaoden39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fairfield, CA
Posts: 30,184

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyStitch626 View Post
Does she have any hobbies or anything that she could takes classes for? That way shes around people with the same interests maybe.

She has no real hobbies except the computer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trentmom View Post
Aww. Does she see a doctor for that?
Kaiser has an anxiety workshop I was thinking about putting her in that or drama and speech classes like I did for my shyness.
kaoden39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 03:46 PM   #299
DisneyStitch626
DIS Veteran
 
DisneyStitch626's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Alberta, Canada
Posts: 5,853

I was really, really shy when I was younger. Working at McDonald's is actually what helped me overcome that a bit. Being around people every day and being face to face with customers really helped me. Maybe a part time job would help? Just to get out of the house and around people?
__________________
DisneyStitch626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 03:49 PM   #300
kaoden39
Prayers and pixie dust from your friends on the DIS
Hugs
I have been flipping all around the internet
 
kaoden39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fairfield, CA
Posts: 30,184

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyStitch626 View Post
I was really, really shy when I was younger. Working at McDonald's is actually what helped me overcome that a bit. Being around people every day and being face to face with customers really helped me. Maybe a part time job would help? Just to get out of the house and around people?

That is why I think a class would be good. She loves to write so I was thinking a writing class might be good for her.
kaoden39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:16 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.