Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-25-2012, 09:23 PM   #16
Stinkerbe11
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Im_A_Princess View Post
If the prices increase before you re-book on board you have to pay the new price right?
How do they keep the same room from the old ressie?
Yes, you would pay the new price...and it looks like my TA cancelled the original reservation and created a new one instead of transferring the onboard benefits over. After getting back from the cruise, I checked the reservation #s and the new one is different.

Wonder Mexican Riviera(2011), Magic Eastern(2012), Wonder Pacific Coast(2014), Wonder Alaska(2014), Wonder Vancouver Repo(2014)
Stinkerbe11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 09:43 AM   #17
Poly-Anna
Mouseketeer

I'm not sure on this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feisty Fairy View Post
You can still have the old deposit on the cruise you booked before you left if booked through DCL put on the cruise instead of paying another deposit right?
The TA booked a totally new reservation and the old one was cancelled and deposit refunded. I suppose that if I wanted to transfer the amount already paid for the old deposit I could have gone down to Guest Services to have done that, but I didn't. I may do that again when I rebook the next cruise reservation on board. I'll let you know in April.
Poly-Anna is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-26-2012, 09:49 AM   #18
Poly-Anna
Mouseketeer

Stinkerbell is right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Im_A_Princess View Post
If the prices increase before you re-book on board you have to pay the new price right?
How do they keep the same room from the old ressie?
You do have to pay the new price, however if you are booking on board it still might be cheaper with the 10% discount., plus you get an OBC. We actually did not book the same room from the old ressie but upgraded another category, so I don't know how they can keep the same room. However when we cruise in April, I am going to try to get our reservation for November '12 rebooked on board and definitely want to keep the exact same room as we currently have. (It's one of those 8A rooms that is actually split into two rooms.) I'll let you know if I'm successful.
Poly-Anna is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, rebooking

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: