Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Countdowns and Live Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-15-2014, 08:03 PM   #1
nalufairy
Earning My Ears

Christmas 2015... Crazy?!

Aloha all!

We have booked a wonderful family vacation for Christmas 2015. We will be celebrating the holidays in the park. Im SUPER excited, but also a bit scared. I heard its crazy busy during that time. I know we will just make the best of what ever we are given. Im just excited we get to go and see all the lights and decorations..... Anyone else going during that time frame?
Old 10-06-2014, 01:34 AM   #2
sgmurkowski
Disney Priate

I worked there over Christmas and New Years and it's busy. You can still have a lot of fun and it's an experience like no other but know that the lines will be long. The parks fill up fast and people aren't always in the most holiday spirits while there. DTD is a mad house and I would recommend not going on Christmas (I went there and I was sorry that I did). MK is busy but it dies down as the day goes on. The best parks to go to on the holidays are Epcot and Studios and Animal Kingdom.

But it's worth going. The parades and the lights and just the magic that is there is even more so during that time. I would go back around Christmas in a heart beat and will when I can afford it (:

I would recommend a Christmas Party at MK. There a lot of fun and you get to see a lot of characters that you normally don't see in the parks otherwise. Plus there is snow and lights and the parade is fun as well. But I might be bias because I worked in MK and I thought the parties were the funnest nights of the week.
sgmurkowski is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: