Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-01-2012, 07:05 AM   #46
snapppyd

Is the daughter a member of the Dis?
Every day seems to be April Fool's Day on the Dis lately

Location: Donna Reedville Mind Blown, Reeking Lumstown, OlderthanDirtboro, Only post the good ones, They Must be done away with at all costs,USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelrose View Post
I think this trip report will silently go into the graveyard of finished trip reports. Never to be seen again.
Not if I have my way!

The tag fairy loves me

Old 03-01-2012, 08:01 AM   #47
4nana
God Bless America, Land of the Free, Because of the Brave. Godspeed and thanks to our troops and their families for their sacrifices.

Mary, I loved reading your trip report and the special memories made w/your sweet family.

It's even more magical seeing the world through our grandchildren's eyes!!

You look great girl and I know your Ron was smiling from above at your every step.

Thx for sharing ~ loved the photos ~ specially these!! Big ((hugs))

Blessed with 4 loving kiddos & IL's, 13 sweet grands, 50th Golden Years....PRICELESS!!

There are two lasting bequests we can give our children & grandchildren: 'One is roots, the other is wings'.
~~~~~
Life is a journey ~ love makes the trip worthwhile

Grandchildren are God's reward for being a parent

"For He shall give the angels charge over thee, to keep thee safe in all thy ways" Psalms 91:11

For my dear Mom in heaven

Last edited by 4nana; 03-01-2012 at 01:01 PM.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-01-2012, 08:46 AM   #48
jpmom97
DIS Veteran

I really loved your trip report, what sweet memories with your grandchildren. They are lucky to have you. I hope the next 2 years go fast!
Old 03-01-2012, 08:07 PM   #49
Angelrose
Likes to dance in golden sun beams
Knows too many details about Gnarf, Fnarfle, Grotchy and Ronkle....yep, she needs help!! ;)
Drives me even crazier than I am

Thank you snapppyd, 4nana and jpmom97. I hope the next two years go by fast too. Well, actually it's only 703 more days!

Believe me jpmom97, I am the lucky one to have a son and DIL happy to have me along on their vacation. The grandkids are so much fun to be around. To see the pure joy in their little faces is a dream come true.
Old 03-01-2012, 10:31 PM   #50
leith78
DIS Veteran

What a wonderful trip report! You have such a beautiful family. Thanks very much for sharing your Disney memories.
Old 03-02-2012, 05:06 AM   #51
Minnie&Nana
Dreams do come true!
Pretty darn charming!

Hi,Angelrose! Better late than never? It must have been a wonderful trip - going to read right now!

Old 03-02-2012, 08:56 AM   #52
hellokitty86
If I didn't wear it myself- I would want my husband to wear it!
DH does call me a toilet paper snob
Did the lovebugs bother you too, like they bothered me??!

I loved your trip report, Angelrose!!! Fantastic pictures. I think my favorite was the one of Zoey going down the slide at Lego Land. She looks fearless!!! Also loved the pictures of you guys in your pirate costumes. The Harry Potter pictures looked great too. I can't wait to see it for myself one of these days. How did the butterbeer taste?

Did you get to take any pictures of your vacation home? I would love to see them. That sounded like it was a great idea for you guys. How nice that you got to get a babysitter and enjoy some adult time.
Old 03-02-2012, 11:00 AM   #53
Janet B
DIS Veteran

Angelrose!
Minnie&Nana pointed me over to your TR …. Have to say your pictures are amazing! Love the pirate photos, Zoey’s chocolate face (a girl after my own heart), Jessie with Mickey, and love Zoey in her tink costume trying to catch up with Jessie and him looking at her over his shoulder ... simply priceless. Also, Zoey with her hands on her face in DTD (almost like, wow, we are finally here!), and so many others. You can definitely tell you all get along so well together … lots of love shared in your family.

Your Harry Potter pictures brought back great memories from last summer, when we went to Universal for the first time, my DD and her BFF (and me) are huge fans! We loved Forbidden Journey … best ride! You got some nice pix inside the castle … not easy to do with lighting. BTW all 3 days at HP we ate at the 3 broomsticks, the food was great, my DD and BFF didn't want to go anywhere else. We liked the frozen butterbeer the best.:

Have to go back to the beginning to re-read, had to “skim” (at work) so, will catch up later.

Janet

Check out the Grooviest FAQ thread here: Pop Century FAQ Thread

TY Kook!
Old 03-02-2012, 11:12 AM   #54
WDWKOOK
Lawyered-Up and Shovel-Ready!I'm running out of material and may have to resort to re-posting wattle and Siegfried and Roy

Smile

You sure are a fun grandma, Angelrose and what a great TR with plenty of photos. I've never been to HP so it was fun to see all the photos.

Have fun planning your next trip and thanks for sharing your trip with us
Old 03-02-2012, 12:07 PM   #55
Grumpy Grandma
DIS Veteran

angelrose what a wonderful TR! I was there at the same time .... I left for home on Feb 8th. Wasn't the weather just perfect?!? I loved hearing all about the fun you had and the pictures are beyond cute! I love the way you had such fun as a family! Such wonderful memories.
Old 03-02-2012, 12:21 PM   #56
dizneeat
DIS Veteran

What a fun trip report! I love all the photos - especially the pirate ones! You make a wonderful pirate and so does your family!

Thanks for sharing your trip with us!
Aug 22 Fantasy/Western Aug 29 Fantasy/Eastern
TR Feb 2014: Did you feel pressured ... TR 2013: Get off the ship ..... Pre TR 2014: DREAMing, some MAGIC and a little bit of Paris! Visit my other TRs/dining reviews here:

Old 03-02-2012, 09:56 PM   #57
englishrose47
DIS Veteran

Just found this !!Great pix ,I loved the Pirate Outfits !!!
[/B][/URL]
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3051652Where will Rosie Roam in 2013
[
[http://www.disboards.com/showthread....2#post50321302 Rosie Roamings in 2014
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3212398 Belly Dancing and Bus Mojo The Grannie Trip

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3278536 Let's Meet in the Dump Shop
Old 03-02-2012, 10:00 PM   #58
englishrose47
DIS Veteran

Just Catching up !!I will be going to Universal for the first time this year with a group of Dev. Disabled !!! How was the Pumpkin juice??
[/B][/URL]
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3051652Where will Rosie Roam in 2013
[
[http://www.disboards.com/showthread....2#post50321302 Rosie Roamings in 2014
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3212398 Belly Dancing and Bus Mojo The Grannie Trip

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3278536 Let's Meet in the Dump Shop
Old 03-03-2012, 08:28 AM   #59
rapriebe
Guess nobody is safe!!
Not really so quiet

Mary, what a great trip report. 4nana is spot-on with her favorite pics, they are postcard perfect and the kids are just precious. I was sorry, and I'm sure you were too, to see the trip end; it sounds like it was a very special trip filled with great memories. I guess Jessie is still talking about it?

Becky

First visit to WDW 1989 and then discovered FW in 2001.
Many, many visits to FW since then.
Old 03-03-2012, 08:00 PM   #60
Angelrose
Likes to dance in golden sun beams
Knows too many details about Gnarf, Fnarfle, Grotchy and Ronkle....yep, she needs help!! ;)
Drives me even crazier than I am

My goodness so many new people enjoying my report. Thank you all.

leith78 Thank you for the compliments on my family. I enjoyed sharing my trip with you all.

Christine, glad to have you reading.

hellokitty8, I have the website for the home we stayed out

http://vacationbythemouse.com/index....age&id=41&pid=

We loved staying there.

Janet B Yes we do get along very well. I am so blessed. My son has the same weird sense of humor that I do and Karen is just as bad. LOL I'm afraid the kids are following along that same path.

WDWKOOK Thank you. I think the fact that I never grew up helps me have as much fun at 66 as I did when I was 6!

Grumpy Grandma, Thank you. Yes the weather was wonderful. I was in shorts the whole time.

disneeat, thank you for the compliment on my pirate outfit. I did love dressing up and getting all dolled up with the makeup and jeweled flower on my cheek.

englishrose47, Glad to have you reading my trip report. I love reading all of yours. The pumpkin juice was like drinking a pumpkin pie. Lots of cinnamon and was delicious. I could use one right now.

rapriebe, thank you, glad you liked the pictures. It was sad to see the trip end. I think I miss being with my family 24/7 the most. But, I'm sure we would soon grow tired of each other if we did. Jesse remembers being with the characters the most. He still talks about meeting Jake and Mickey and June of the Little Einsteins. He also remembers that the rest of them were not there. He has a pretty good memory for a 4 year old.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: