Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Orlando Hotels and Attractions
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-21-2012, 07:47 PM   #1
canadadoug
Earning My Ears

Restaurant delivery Bonnet Creek

We'll be staying at bonnet creek and I'm looking for restaurants that deliver. Ideally local places, not national chains. We'd love to have something delivered after the kids go to bed.
canadadoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 08:21 PM   #2
dawnn12
Mouseketeer

when we stayed there we had to have it delievered to the front office/check in. I dont know if it has changed in the fast few years but i was told you cant have it sent to the buildings
dawnn12 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-22-2012, 01:55 PM   #3
DCTooTall
Thinks He Can Escape Boo Boo

Because of the number of delivery scams in the tourist areas, Wyndham Bonnet creek limits the places allowed to deliver to the resort. Besides the big 3 pizza chains (dominoes, Pizza hut, and Papa Johns), I think I recall there only being 2 other places allowed to deliver based off the phone messaging.... Flippers and Giordanos. also, because the actual towers require a key to enter, they only deliver to the tower itself and not your room, so you'd have to go to the front drop-off area of each tower to meet the driver.

There is also an on-site pizza place over by Tower 3 that will deliver to your actual room. (As an onsite restaurant, they have access to the towers). the menu is usually on the fridge of each unit.

Non-delivery, there are also a few new restaurants within the hotel located onsite between Towers 3 and 6, as well as the Pool Bars located at the pools by Towers 3 and 4, and the little sandwich shop located by the main lobby.
DCTooTall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 08:03 AM   #4
henrymilathy
Earning My Ears

As per the comment my friend “DCtootall”you are correct..There are many online food delivery restaurants near by where you are staying..But the hotel”s security guards don't allow delivery boy to enter in the hotel. Because there are some safety issues related to this aspect...So after the delivery at the hotel”s door you 'll have to take it by your own.....
henrymilathy is offline   Reply With Quote