Adventures by Disney forums

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Adventures By Disney
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-11-2012, 10:52 AM   #16
allforpooh
DVC Member

For our ABD Ireland trip, we flew into London then used BWI to fly to Dublin. It worked great, one thing to consider is the wt limit for checked bags. It was only 40lbs instead of the 50lbs that the US carriers allow. Since I knew ahead of time it was not problem for us.

Denise
WDW 22, DL, DCL, Disney Hilton Head, Italy, St Thomas, San Juan, Sedona AZ, Washington DC, Williamsburg VA, New Orleans, Grand Canyon, New York City, Vegas, Universal Studios, Mackinaw Island, Chicago, San Diego, British Virgin Islands, London, ABD Ireland, Germany, Aruba Mexico,France, Belgium
allforpooh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 06:11 PM   #17
Phil1019
Mouseketeer

My daughter and I are going on the Bella Italia ABD trip July 4th. Because July is the height of the tourist season airfare is higher. If I had planned a trip for say Feb. or April I could have paid about $900 per person. Last week Boston to Naples and Florence to Boston cost me $1150 each. I had been following Kayak and when the price dropped I booked it. A couple of weeks ago it would have cost me $1300 per person.
Phil1019 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-25-2012, 04:20 PM   #18
queenmother
Earning My Ears

I also got the awesome Aer Lingus deal and 4 of us are flying to London from Chicago for 3700 total dollars in June for a cruise. We are also stopping in Dublin for an 8 hour visit. We booked last year. I also got the British Air Visa and a free ticket the year before. It takes a lot of searching, don't give up!!
Old 04-26-2012, 05:41 AM   #19
pxlbarrel
They won't allow any kind of cow though
Geez, I gotta start cleaning your rooms so I can get those treats

Quote:
Originally Posted by carpenta View Post
just a note about flying thru London...the three cruises we have been on in the Med. a number of fellow cruisers were with us had no luggage for it was lost in London. I try to avoid London when ever I can. Just paranoid....or like clean socks.
I've flown into London numerous times and never lost luggage. Last year, we flew into Heathrow, stayed a few days and then flew out of London City airport (a great little airport) to Barcelona for the cruise. We used British Airways to Barcelona and Iberia (which was really a BA flight) back to London. The flights between London and Barcelona were pretty cheap. In fact, because we didn't have to pay for our checked luggage on British Airways, it was cheaper than the "budget" airlines like Easy Jet.
1975 WDW Fort Wilderness | 1983 Disneyland | 1992 WDW Offsite | 1996 Disneyland (DL Pacific Hotel)| 1999 Disneyland | 2000 WDW Dixie Landings | 2002 Disneyland | 2003 WDW Offsite | 2004 Disneyland | 2005 WDW Offsite | 2006 Disneyland | 2007 Tokyo Disneyland /Disney Sea / HK Disneyland (Disney's Hollywood Hotel) | 2008 Disneyland | 2008 WDW Offsite | 2009 Disneyland Paris | 2009 Disneyland | 2009 WDW Caribbean Beach Resort - DCL Disney Magic | 2011 Disneyland | 2011 Disney Magic Mediterranean | 2012 Disneyland (VGC) | 2012 ABD -Enchanted China | 2012 HK Disneyland | 2012 DCL Disney Magic NYC/Canada | 2012 WDW Boardwalk | 2013 Disneyland | 2013 Disney Magic Mediterranean Greek | 2013 Disney Dream Bahamas | 2014 Disneyland (VGC)
pxlbarrel is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: