Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-23-2012, 04:53 PM   #331
mickey2minnie1
DIS Veteran

The most mportant news is that you and baby are wonderful! Thank you for checking in. Rest up because when your little bundle of pixie dust arrives, there will be very little resting, lol.

Take care of yourself and your little one. You know what you need.
Nov/Dec 2010 5 nights at the Poly with my 3 children
June 2010 3 nights at the Poly w/ DH
Oct/Nov 2009 8 nights at the Poly GVCL
Oct/Nov 2007 9 nights at the Poly

Me DH DS 17 DS 14 DD 12 Sebastian 6
Old 07-23-2012, 04:59 PM   #332
amyrella
Mouseketeer

Hi Courtney! I'm so happy to see an update! I'm glad to see the baby is doing well minus the stubbornness. I'm also pregnant due January 10 so we are about a month apart! It's do amazing to see our little beans growing. I'm an US tech so luckily, I get to look everyday. I look forward to your updates, even if they are just little synapses! I can't wait to hear what this little one is hiding from you! Do you have a feeling what it may be?
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-23-2012, 07:57 PM   #333
Mrs T 2009
DIS Veteran

Happy to hear that you an baby are doing well!!!

Don't be sorry for not being "around".. Being pregnant can be draining!!! Take things easy and get here when you can :D No worries!!!

Hoping baby cooperates for you next time!

Also, we will be in WDW sept 30-oct 6! around same time you will be!
Sept 2009- CSR/ Oct 2010- CSR&CBR/ May 2011-POFQ/ Sept 2011- Bonnet Creek/ Oct 2012- POP!/ April 2013- day trip/ Oct 2013- Disneyland/July 2014-OKW/ Oct 2014- AoA&AKLV/ Jan 2015- Sarasota&GFV/June 2015- AKLV&GFV

Old 07-23-2012, 08:27 PM   #334
Dream426
Love Disney!!

Omg!!! Congrats!!! I am so behind on reading TR's.

Gianna's First of Many WDW Trips March 2013!! PTR

Gianna and Sophia's First Trip to Disney World September 2014 PTR!!

Old 07-23-2012, 10:14 PM   #335
rachel09985
DIS Veteran

Congrats!!! I hope you will continue to update us on your pregnancy! That is sooo exciting! Looking forward to your next trip report =)

Dining Review December 2011 Dining Review June 2011 Dining Review December 2010 TR Nov 2012 Dining Review Nov 2012
1998- Dixie Landings 2005- Pop/Saratoga Springs 2008- Pop Century 2009- Pop Century 2010- Pop Century 2011 Pop Century x2! 2012 Art of Animation
Old 07-23-2012, 11:00 PM   #336
MHTeacher
DIS Veteran

Courtney-I was so glad to see an update! What a beautiful baby picture---Absolutely amazing isn't it? :

Don't worry about not updating as much as you'd like. I remember my first pregnancy--I think I slept through the first three months and the last three months! Enjoy it while you can. If there's another baby in the future, you might not get the luxury of getting in as many naps.

Let us know if you find out boy/girl later in the week. We'll be waiting!

Hold my umbrella while I find your poncho-May 2012 TRhttp://www.disboards.com/showpost.ph...64&postcount=1
Disney Dining, DIS Meets, and WAIT-Why is that lady holding onto my husband?May,2010 TR http://www.disboards.com/showpost.ph...45&postcount=1
DON'T CRY OR WE'LL RIDE DINOSAUR AGAIN! March, 2010 TRhttp://www.disboards.com/showthread....6#post35995716
A 16th Birthday/New Years Celebration(with 75000 of our closest friends) Dec. 2009 TR-http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=34927152

All Star Sports 2001 Coronado Springs 2003 Wilderness Lodge 2005 Polynesian 2007 POR- 2007 POR 2008 Polynesian 2009 Yacht Club 2009 POR 2010 Beach Club 2010 Polynesian 2012 POP 2013
Old 07-24-2012, 12:07 AM   #337
WDWCP96
DIS Veteran

Glad to hear you are doing well. The exhaustion is a killer though. Usually the beginning of the 3rd trimester was the best for me but everyone is different. I always felt it was just our body's way of preparing for the months of sleep deprivation when the baby comes.

I don't know if you tried drinking juice before your appointment but that usually helps in getting the baby to move around and hopefully cooperate to see if it is a boy or girl.

You know we would all love a PTR from you but if you don't feel up to it then don't do it.

Fall 1996-College Program,1997-1998-Seasonal Employee, April 1999-Off-site, July 2002-Off-site and Disney Cruise,May 2008-Off-site,May 2009-All-Star Movies,October 2010-DVC owners first stay at BLT, June 2011-Boardwalk Villas/Old Key WestNov. 2012-AKL/BLT, June/July 2013-Fort Wildernesss campground/VWL, June/July 2014-POP Century/Fort Wilderness Campground/POR-Royal Room
Old 07-24-2012, 12:17 AM   #338
dtr_angel
You're really cute, but I have no idea what you are saying

It's so good to hear from you! I'm glad your pregnancy is going well. Don't apologize for not being around I was the same way, the exhaustion is terrible and mine never got better... Although I blame that more on working full time as a nurse than the pregnancy itself. In fact the only reason I've caught up on the dis is the new iPhone app! I hope baby cooperates at your next ultrasound. It's amazing how much they change and grow! Enjoy your little miracle
June 1998 Offsite // June 2008 Pop Century // March 2009 Pop Century // August 2009 Wilderness Lodge // May 2011 Animal Kingdom Lodge CL // May 2013 Art of Animation Nemo Suite // May 2014 Windsor Hills // October 2014 All Star Sports // December 2014 Grand Floridian & Windsor Hills //
Old 07-24-2012, 06:56 PM   #339
klacey1
DIS Veteran

Aww, I do hope your tiredness goes away soon! I also hope the little one cooperates next Wednesday and you get to find out the sex! I'm sure with your taste, you're itching to get a nursery started! I'm sure it'll be gorgeous!
Old 07-24-2012, 07:25 PM   #340
Joyciemc
DIS Veteran

Good to hear from you, Courtney!! Glad everything is going well with baby! Rest up- we'll still be here when you get more energy
Old 07-25-2012, 06:15 AM   #341
Nermel9
DIS Veteran

Hi Courtney, glad you got a chance to check in, I've been wondering how you are doing! Glad to hear everything is going well, I can't wait to hear if you are having a boy or girl!

Many family trips offsite~9/08 ASMu~11/09 WL~Disneymoon 5/10 BC~11/10 POR~10/11 WL~12/11 Pop~5/12 BC~11/12 AoA/POR~2/13 AKL/BLT
Old 07-26-2012, 03:06 PM   #342
disneybarbie
Disney Princess

Hi Courtney!

Lovely to hear from you - thanks for the ultrasound picture, amazing! Hope you find out the gender soon hope all is well with you, Miguel & baby bump

Emma x
Old 07-27-2012, 07:06 AM   #343
CandleontheWater
Forever in love with Hathaway Browne

No apologies necessary! We understand and want you to get your rest! I'm sorry to hear that you're still feeling so tired. I was pretty wiped the 1st trimester, but luckily I've got some energy back. Maybe things will pick up in the next few weeks. Its also a bummer that baby wasn't cooperating, but at least you get to go in and see the baby again. I'll cross my fingers that he/she will be in a bouncy mood!
Old 07-31-2012, 07:51 PM   #344
ariel1025
DIS Veteran

Courtney!!!! So glad to hear you and baby are doing well! I completely understand about not wanting to Dis - I still remember that exhaustion vividly! I hope you will check in from time to time to give us life updates though
Old 08-18-2012, 10:46 AM   #345
SOUTHERNtinkerBELLE
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by smile4stamps View Post
I am very happy to see an update from you! I've been thinking about you! I am sorry you are still feeling so tired. We are an understanding group! I'd still be happy to read a PTR from you if you want to share even some things... We will all understand if there are not updates for awhile!
Thank you! It is so nice to know that everyone understands! I'm thinking a full-on PTR isn't going to happen, but some PTR updates most certainly will!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickey2minnie1 View Post
The most mportant news is that you and baby are wonderful! Thank you for checking in. Rest up because when your little bundle of pixie dust arrives, there will be very little resting, lol.

Take care of yourself and your little one. You know what you need.
Thank you! That's what I keep telling myself - might as well sleep now, because my days of being able to just lie down and nap are going to be ending very soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyrella View Post
Hi Courtney! I'm so happy to see an update! I'm glad to see the baby is doing well minus the stubbornness. I'm also pregnant due January 10 so we are about a month apart! It's do amazing to see our little beans growing. I'm an US tech so luckily, I get to look everyday. I look forward to your updates, even if they are just little synapses! I can't wait to hear what this little one is hiding from you! Do you have a feeling what it may be?
Oh my goodness! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs T 2009 View Post
Happy to hear that you an baby are doing well!!!

Don't be sorry for not being "around".. Being pregnant can be draining!!! Take things easy and get here when you can :D No worries!!!

Hoping baby cooperates for you next time!

Also, we will be in WDW sept 30-oct 6! around same time you will be!
Thank you! How exciting we're going to be there the same time! We might run into each other!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream426 View Post
Omg!!! Congrats!!! I am so behind on reading TR's.
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachel09985 View Post
Congrats!!! I hope you will continue to update us on your pregnancy! That is sooo exciting! Looking forward to your next trip report =)
Thank you! I am finally going to post an update now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MHTeacher View Post
Courtney-I was so glad to see an update! What a beautiful baby picture---Absolutely amazing isn't it? :

Don't worry about not updating as much as you'd like. I remember my first pregnancy--I think I slept through the first three months and the last three months! Enjoy it while you can. If there's another baby in the future, you might not get the luxury of getting in as many naps.

Let us know if you find out boy/girl later in the week. We'll be waiting!
Thank you, Michelle! This is definitely an amazing time. I just wish I was awake for more of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDWCP96 View Post
Glad to hear you are doing well. The exhaustion is a killer though. Usually the beginning of the 3rd trimester was the best for me but everyone is different. I always felt it was just our body's way of preparing for the months of sleep deprivation when the baby comes.

I don't know if you tried drinking juice before your appointment but that usually helps in getting the baby to move around and hopefully cooperate to see if it is a boy or girl.

You know we would all love a PTR from you but if you don't feel up to it then don't do it.
I definitely feel like I'm being prepared for the exhaustion that comes from having a baby! Thankfully I think it's getting a little better. Either that or I'm just getting used to it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtr_angel View Post
It's so good to hear from you! I'm glad your pregnancy is going well. Don't apologize for not being around I was the same way, the exhaustion is terrible and mine never got better... Although I blame that more on working full time as a nurse than the pregnancy itself. In fact the only reason I've caught up on the dis is the new iPhone app! I hope baby cooperates at your next ultrasound. It's amazing how much they change and grow! Enjoy your little miracle
Thank you so much! I think my job is a big contributor to the exhaustion, too. It's been so draining lately!

Quote:
Originally Posted by klacey1 View Post
Aww, I do hope your tiredness goes away soon! I also hope the little one cooperates next Wednesday and you get to find out the sex! I'm sure with your taste, you're itching to get a nursery started! I'm sure it'll be gorgeous!
Oh, you know I was dying to get started on that nursery! I am happy to report that we've been able to!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyciemc View Post
Good to hear from you, Courtney!! Glad everything is going well with baby! Rest up- we'll still be here when you get more energy
Thank you, Joyce!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nermel9 View Post
Hi Courtney, glad you got a chance to check in, I've been wondering how you are doing! Glad to hear everything is going well, I can't wait to hear if you are having a boy or girl!
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneybarbie View Post
Hi Courtney!

Lovely to hear from you - thanks for the ultrasound picture, amazing! Hope you find out the gender soon hope all is well with you, Miguel & baby bump

Emma x
Thanks, Emma! The ultrasound pictures are so neat, aren't they?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandleontheWater View Post
No apologies necessary! We understand and want you to get your rest! I'm sorry to hear that you're still feeling so tired. I was pretty wiped the 1st trimester, but luckily I've got some energy back. Maybe things will pick up in the next few weeks. Its also a bummer that baby wasn't cooperating, but at least you get to go in and see the baby again. I'll cross my fingers that he/she will be in a bouncy mood!
I think I'm finally starting to get some of my energy back. I seem to be able to at least make it through work now without feeling like a zombie. That's a big improvement!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ariel1025 View Post
Courtney!!!! So glad to hear you and baby are doing well! I completely understand about not wanting to Dis - I still remember that exhaustion vividly! I hope you will check in from time to time to give us life updates though
Thank you, Shannon! The exhaustion is definitely rough, but I think it's finally getting better!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: