Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-05-2012, 11:30 AM   #316
BMC423
DIS Veteran

What great news!! Congratulations! You will have a great holiday season. I think its great that you are still going in Oct. because it will be a nice memory for all of you.
2012 - Caribbean Beach 2013 - Port Orleans Riverside
Old 06-06-2012, 12:15 PM   #317
TheThomsLuvDisney
DIS Veteran

CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS!

It's so weird, I'm following only about 7 other TR and now 3 (Leshaface & Dugette) of you are pregnant for the first time.....must be something in the DisBoards water!!

DCL Feb 2014 Fantasy Eastern~SSR
DCL Feb 2013 Fantasy Western~BLT
Aulani April 2012
DCL Feb 2011 Dream B2B~AKL
DCL Jan 2010 Magical Eastern~CBR
DCL Jan 2008 Magical Western~SSR
DCL Jan 2006 Magical Western~POP
DCL Jan 2005 Magical Eastern~WL
DCL Jan 1999 7 Day Land/Sea~POFQ
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-06-2012, 05:32 PM   #318
ALFranklin
Mouseketeer

First of all, I just had to come out of "lurk mode" and tell you congrats on the baby! That is so wonderful and I can tell that you and Miguel will make such sweet parents. Second, I am so enjoying your TRs! My DH and I are planning a September trip which is kind of like a honeymoon for us, but it will be on our 1st anniversary. I am getting some great ideas from you (particularly you Disneymoon TR). I also wanted to tell you how much I understand how you feel about the family vacation. I have been so many times with some real pains. The complaining is the WORST! You go to so much trouble for people and they just don't "get it". Anyway...I am now subscribed and look forward to more of this TR as well as your PTR and TR for the trip that you and Miguel will make in October as parents-to-be. I think that will be so magical to see WDW from a totally different point of view.
Old 06-07-2012, 11:16 PM   #319
oboedm
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheThomsLuvDisney View Post
CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS!

It's so weird, I'm following only about 7 other TR and now 3 (Leshaface & Dugette) of you are pregnant for the first time.....must be something in the DisBoards water!!
I need to get some of that water sent over to me, LOL! It's in the water at work as well-- hopefully some of it will rub off! Ha!

Courtney-- I can't stop thinking about your good news! Seriously. When you first said you had PCOS I was a bit concerned for you and I didn't want you to have a hard time! I am so excited! You are going to have the cutest kids and I can't wait to see you as a mom!
Old 06-09-2012, 11:12 PM   #320
MHTeacher
DIS Veteran

Hope you're feeling well, Courtney!

Hold my umbrella while I find your poncho-May 2012 TRhttp://www.disboards.com/showpost.ph...64&postcount=1
Disney Dining, DIS Meets, and WAIT-Why is that lady holding onto my husband?May,2010 TR http://www.disboards.com/showpost.ph...45&postcount=1
DON'T CRY OR WE'LL RIDE DINOSAUR AGAIN! March, 2010 TRhttp://www.disboards.com/showthread....6#post35995716
A 16th Birthday/New Years Celebration(with 75000 of our closest friends) Dec. 2009 TR-http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=34927152

All Star Sports 2001 Coronado Springs 2003 Wilderness Lodge 2005 Polynesian 2007 POR- 2007 POR 2008 Polynesian 2009 Yacht Club 2009 POR 2010 Beach Club 2010 Polynesian 2012 POP 2013
Old 06-17-2012, 04:17 PM   #321
Mrs T 2009
DIS Veteran

I hope everything is going well your way, Courtney!
Sept 2009- CSR/ Oct 2010- CSR&CBR/ May 2011-POFQ/ Sept 2011- Bonnet Creek/ Oct 2012- POP!/ April 2013- day trip/ Oct 2013- Disneyland/July 2014-OKW/ Oct 2014- AoA&AKLV/ Jan 2015- Sarasota&GFV/June 2015- AKLV&GFV

Old 06-18-2012, 01:29 PM   #322
disneybarbie
Disney Princess

Happy Anniversary Courtney & Miguel!!

Where has the last year gone? Hope you are all well

Emma x
Old 06-19-2012, 01:24 PM   #323
starann
In having children, I have lost my mind, but found my soul

CONGRATS!!!!!

I bet your families are thrilled!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cody 12-19-03 and Shane 2-23-05
Casey 5-13-11
and last..........
Our little 'Souvenir' who arrived 6 weeks early, Josephine 4-24-14

You Brought WHAT Home From WDW?!?!?!?! A Setp 2013 TR
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....0#post49731870
Old 06-25-2012, 03:56 PM   #324
amyrella
Mouseketeer

Hi Courtney! I think a lot of us are thinking about you! Hope things are going well! And we hope to hear from you soon even of its to say you don't even want to finish thIs report but are going to start a PTR! Lol!
Old 06-30-2012, 08:19 AM   #325
blessedmom4
WE BELIEVE IN MIRACLES! ~~Nearly twice as many children die from Congenital Heart Defects in the U.S. each year as die from all forms of childhood cancers combined.

Location: I am not religious, I have a relationship with God.

Popping in to say hi!
Old 07-03-2012, 07:55 AM   #326
jessiegirl84
Mouseketeer

Congratulations!! That is very exciting news I an very happy for you & your hubby!

I think its great that your keeping your October plans, enjoy some time together at your favourite place before bub comes along!
I hope all goes well for the remainder of the pregnancy

Jess & Dave - 2 Aussies engaged and married in the most magical place on earth!
Old 07-04-2012, 12:45 AM   #327
PrincessShea
Always planning...

Congrats!

I read through your honeymoon TR today and LOVED it, so I had to check out your most recent...Very enjoyable! Tomorrow's project for me is to read your others
Old 07-04-2012, 02:54 AM   #328
blessedmom4
WE BELIEVE IN MIRACLES! ~~Nearly twice as many children die from Congenital Heart Defects in the U.S. each year as die from all forms of childhood cancers combined.

Location: I am not religious, I have a relationship with God.

from

Old 07-23-2012, 03:55 PM   #329
SOUTHERNtinkerBELLE
DIS Veteran

Hi everyone!!! Remember me? If not, I understand why - I haven't been around in forever!!! It's hard to believe it's been 2 months since my last update and just about as long as that since I've even logged in here. Wow!

First off, thank you all so, so much for all of the congratulations and well wishes on the baby! They mean so much to Miguel and I. I know I have said it so many times, but I feel the need to say it again - I feel so blessed to be a part of this amazing community!

Speaking of the baby, everything is going great! However, the baby is draining me of ALL of my energy, hence my absence. I was looking forward to the second trimester in hopes that I would get some of it back, but surprisingly I think I am even more tired now. I pretty much feel like I could sleep all day! Haha. Right now I'm basically getting home from work and then getting in the bed. I sleep for a few hours, and then wake up for an hour or two to eat, shower and do a few small things around the house and then it's back in bed for the evening. Since I get pretty much nothing accomplished during the week I have to save everything for the weekend, which leaves me pretty much no time for DISing! I apologize for not being around very much lately! I am hoping that will improve!

In other baby/pregnancy news, I am almost 20 weeks - halfway there! I had my anatomy scan today, but sadly the little one was not cooperating and we still don't know if it's a boy or a girl! He or she is apparently not a morning person (just like their mommy) because they appeared to be sleeping! We saw one little move of the arm but that was it! LOL. I think the tech was getting frustrated because not only could we not see between the legs, she also couldn't get the spine or a good view of the heart. She did say that everything looks great and that the baby is measuring right on track, but because they still need so many images to complete the scan I'll be going back next Wednesday. Hopefully we will have more luck then!

We did get a cute picture, though! Sorry the quality isn't too great - it's a picture of a picture.

Just for a little comparison, here's the 7 week picture I shared - amazing how much changes in just a few months!

And in TR news, I have pretty much come to the conclusion that this poor TR is not getting finished, at least not in the way that I want it to. I just can't bring myself to sacrifice any sleep to get these updates typed out! I do want to at least share the pictures and a little commentary from our last two days though, so that's my plan for now. Hopefully I'll get around to that this weekend?

Aaannnddd, we are only a little over 2 months from out next trip, which I guess will be our babymoon! We are both SO excited! I am debating the PTR. I really want to share our plans and some exciting news about the trip, but you all have seen how good I've been at updating lately, so I hate to start a report not to do anything with it. Oh well guess we'll just wait and see!

Finally, I just wanted to say sorry again for not being around or present on your reports. I am in the process of getting caught up and I will certainly let each of you know when I am!
Old 07-23-2012, 04:14 PM   #330
smile4stamps
DIS Veteran

Location: Still in CA for work but my home and heart is in Colorado!

I am very happy to see an update from you! I've been thinking about you! I am sorry you are still feeling so tired. We are an understanding group! I'd still be happy to read a PTR from you if you want to share even some things... We will all understand if there are not updates for awhile!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: