Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-13-2013, 09:55 PM   #706
Luet02
Earning My Ears

Thanks Jeff:

That's great! Let me know if you happen to come across them.

Natalie
Luet02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 10:45 PM   #707
I❤MICKEY
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by FSU88
Also - I see IHeartMickey was added to FEE4, is that correct?
Thanks
Jeff
Yes, we've been added to FEE4.

I was stressing about making an extender. I can't sew and didn't want to spend a ton of money buying one from Etsy. I found a thread about inexpensive extenders. There was a recommendation for a three pocket hanger at Ikea for $4.99. I bought some Disney ribbon to personalize it. The whole thing will cost less than $10. I thought I would post about it here in case anyone was trying to find an inexpensive solution.
I❤MICKEY is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-14-2013, 12:10 AM   #708
FloridaFun
Mouseketeer

I am thining that we should close the 4th FEE group on the 22nd of January. That will give everyone in the group 3 weeks to complete their FEE gifts and allow for travel time to Galveston. Please let me know if that is okay with everyone.

Disney Dream August 2011 - Ruby Princess December 2011 - Carnival Triumph March 2012 - Can't wait to be on the Disney Magic February 2013
FloridaFun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 08:45 AM   #709
Harrisdreamteam
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaFun
I am thining that we should close the 4th FEE group on the 22nd of January. That will give everyone in the group 3 weeks to complete their FEE gifts and allow for travel time to Galveston. Please let me know if that is okay with everyone.
Sounds great! Really looking forward to getting started!
Harrisdreamteam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 08:51 AM   #710
Luet02
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaFun View Post
Sounds good to me!

Thanks,

Natalie

Me , DH , DS(8) , DS(4) , DS(1)
Luet02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 10:23 AM   #711
KPetty725
DIS Veteran

DVC Gold Member
Paid DVC Rent/Trade
Gold Membership

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luet02
Hi again:

Don't mind me,. Does anyone know if the ship has a specific Disney character featured daily? I just wanted to know if I should get character T shirts for the kids to coincide with those days? It will be great to see the Navigators from the Jan 18th cruise! Woo Hoo!
They don't feature a specific character but there are usually one or two days that they do a big princess meet and greet. I think I saw you have boys though so not sure they would want a shirt for that! LOL! There are characters roaming the ship everywhere! I can't tell you how many times we've just been walking the halls and seen characters just hanging out so make sure you take your camera (and autograph books if you do that) everywhere!

Someone also asked about Port adventures in Key West. We're not booking anything specific because its a shorter day and there wasn't really anything that seemed like my 6- and 3-year-old would enjoy. They would like the train ride but the full tour is too long. We're probably going to just stay on the ship and (hopefully) enjoy a less-crowded pool!

KPetty725 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 10:29 AM   #712
KPetty725
DIS Veteran

DVC Gold Member
Paid DVC Rent/Trade
Gold Membership

Had to share - my littlest DD is 3 today so she is officially old enough for the kids club! Woohoo!!!

Also, since no one else said they requested images from Milliepie for FEE gifts, I'll gladly post the two Texas-related images I found (one I customized with our sail dates) if someone can tell me how to post images directly to the thread. :-) I've printed all my graphics and sent them to my mom to laminate. So excited to decorate the door this year!

KPetty725 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 01:00 PM   #713
fatfish
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichiban View Post
We are planning to start at Epcot for a couple of hours and then head to MK for the rest of the day. I hope we can last for the entire day!
This is our plan as well. If we don't get on Soarin' first thing, I'm afraid we won't get on at all! So, we're on the 6:30 am bus...
March 2009 at SSR Aug 2009 land/sea adventure SSR / DCL

Spring Break 2010 & 2011 at Animal Kingdom Christmas 2011 on the DCL!
2013 birthday cruise on the Disney Magic!

Me dd
fatfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 01:14 PM   #714
MKCQuilt
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaFun View Post
"I'm new to FE. Our first exposure to this fun activity was on Fantasy last May. I'd like to know more about the size of the group and what is expected before I ask to join. Can you help?
MKCQuilt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 01:28 PM   #715
Gina
Remembers the Great DIS Board Crash of '99
The planning is half the fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatfish View Post
This is our plan as well. If we don't get on Soarin' first thing, I'm afraid we won't get on at all! So, we're on the 6:30 am bus...

We're going to grab FP's for Soarin' first thing, then make a beeline to the new Test Track!!! I'm thinking that will be a lot longer wait at this point. Can't wait to ride it, it looks so Tron-y!! And I'm a giant Tron nerd, lol.

Find me on... Facebook ~ Twitter ~ Pinterest
Gina (Me - 48) ~ DS (18) ~ DBF (48)
Gina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 01:58 PM   #716
SnipsNSnails
DIS Veteran

We're on the 6:30 bus too, my mom will head for Soarin' FPs while the rest of us ride TT. That's what's nice about having a non-thrill seeking mom! Sam has also requested Nemo, Turtle Talk, and Spaceship Earth as well, then we'll be hopping to AK and MK last.

7/1996 - CBR, 12/1998 - BC, 12/2008 - Pop DDP, 9/2011 - CBR DDP, 2/2013 - DCL Magic, 6/2013 - DL BWPPI
4 Generations Do WDW - Sept 2011 Trip Report
SnipsNSnails is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 02:41 PM   #717
SunshineCruiser
Mouseketeer

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luet02 View Post
FloridaFun:

Thanks, got it! Looks good! Yeah, I thought that there was someone else from Canada (calgaryfam)? that was signing up for FEE #4?

Anyone else from Canada coming? (Come on, I know you're out there!)

Natalie
Yes another Canadian here, but we are in FEE #1
SunshineCruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 02:49 PM   #718
fatfish
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gina View Post
We're going to grab FP's for Soarin' first thing, then make a beeline to the new Test Track!!! I'm thinking that will be a lot longer wait at this point. Can't wait to ride it, it looks so Tron-y!! And I'm a giant Tron nerd, lol.
I am so excited about the new TT too! I loved the old one, and this is supposed to be even better.
March 2009 at SSR Aug 2009 land/sea adventure SSR / DCL

Spring Break 2010 & 2011 at Animal Kingdom Christmas 2011 on the DCL!
2013 birthday cruise on the Disney Magic!

Me dd
fatfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 04:13 PM   #719
klove10381
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnipsNSnails
We're on the 6:30 bus too, my mom will head for Soarin' FPs while the rest of us ride TT. That's what's nice about having a non-thrill seeking mom! Sam has also requested Nemo, Turtle Talk, and Spaceship Earth as well, then we'll be hopping to AK and MK last.
We are going on that bus too. We just went to wdw in oct but tt was closed. So we are only riding tt. Then we are moving on. The kids want to go to all 4 parks. No idea if we will make it but we are going to do our best to hit all the kids favs. Splash m is a must for my kids so fingers crossed for good weather.
klove10381 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 04:28 PM   #720
Tass
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by klove10381 View Post
We are going on that bus too. We just went to wdw in oct but tt was closed. So we are only riding tt. Then we are moving on. The kids want to go to all 4 parks. No idea if we will make it but we are going to do our best to hit all the kids favs. Splash m is a must for my kids so fingers crossed for good weather.
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but Splash Mountain will be closed for refurb until mid-March
Tass is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: