Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-26-2012, 05:50 PM   #271
FloridaFun
Mouseketeer

That is funny Katie! I hardly ever saw my older son the last Disney cruise. He was in heaven. Went to the club in the morning, hung out all day with his friends, ate with them, swam with them, went to shows with them… he thought it was the best vacation ever!

I did work on the spreadsheet. Group 1 is on the first page and at the bottom of that page you will see a little tab where it says Sheet 2. If you click on the sheet 2 tab you will get the page with the second group. With that said, I did have to move the information from one sheet to the other and I somehow lost some of the T-shirt sizes for sure. Can everyone please check their information and make sure it is correct. Sorry in advance about any mistakes I made. If you need me to correct anything that you can not fix, just let me know. Thanks!

Disney Dream August 2011 - Ruby Princess December 2011 - Carnival Triumph March 2012 - Can't wait to be on the Disney Magic February 2013
FloridaFun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 06:32 PM   #272
glorib
Do the Truffle Shuffle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaFun View Post
That is funny Katie! I hardly ever saw my older son the last Disney cruise. He was in heaven. Went to the club in the morning, hung out all day with his friends, ate with them, swam with them, went to shows with them… he thought it was the best vacation ever!

I did work on the spreadsheet. Group 1 is on the first page and at the bottom of that page you will see a little tab where it says Sheet 2. If you click on the sheet 2 tab you will get the page with the second group. With that said, I did have to move the information from one sheet to the other and I somehow lost some of the T-shirt sizes for sure. Can everyone please check their information and make sure it is correct. Sorry in advance about any mistakes I made. If you need me to correct anything that you can not fix, just let me know. Thanks!
Thanks so very much for all the organizing you've done with this! I really appreciate you taking the time to do it!

- Lori -
glorib is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-26-2012, 10:30 PM   #273
juliefsu
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaFun View Post

Thank you for organizing this. I haven't been on in a few days so sorry I didn't respond. I'm fine with being in just one group.
juliefsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 06:43 AM   #274
FloridaFun
Mouseketeer

Thank you for the “Thank you” It has been a lot of fun getting to know everyone in advance and I can’t wait to meet all of you on Feb. 15!

Disney Dream August 2011 - Ruby Princess December 2011 - Carnival Triumph March 2012 - Can't wait to be on the Disney Magic February 2013
Old 11-27-2012, 09:14 AM   #275
KPetty725
DIS Veteran

DVC Gold Member
Paid DVC Rent/Trade
Gold Membership

Ok, so random question. I've always requested the early dining time because it works better with young kids; however, I've never tried to request a specific dining rotation. Can you do that? I thought I had seen someone say on here that they had but I can't find that post (not surprising since we're up to 19 pages!!). I always get stuck in Parrot Cay on the last night which means we have to go there for breakfast and I'm really not a fan of that restaurant. It's too loud for me (visually and auditorally? auditarily? audioly? oh heck...sound! LOL)

KPetty725 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 12:27 PM   #276
BlueGreen
Earning My Ears

FEE - still available?

Hey - I just got introduced to the concepts of FEE and this board - and will be on the cruise on the 15th out of Texas.. Is it too late to join the Fish extender? Let me know. THere will be 4 of us travelling -myself, my husband - or 8 and 5 year olds... Thanks!
BlueGreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 12:43 PM   #277
FloridaFun
Mouseketeer

Hi BlueGreen,

We closed the official group last Wednesday, but I would be happy to exchange with you as well if you would still like to participate. There are a couple of other people in the group that are in 2 of the FEE groups who might also like to exchange with you.

I hate to say no to adding you to the regular FEE group, but I don’t want to put pressure on those that committed to a certain number of cabins in order to make it possible for them to also participate.

Beth

Old 11-27-2012, 12:45 PM   #278
FloridaFun
Mouseketeer

One other thought my Mom just had. Always good to have your mom close by to bounce things off... I could start a 3rd FEE group of people that join in later. Would that work for you BlueGreen? I would participate with you still in that group and we could add anyone else the inquires from now on. Is everyone good with that?

Thanks,
Beth

Old 11-27-2012, 12:46 PM   #279
KPetty725
DIS Veteran

DVC Gold Member
Paid DVC Rent/Trade
Gold Membership

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueGreen View Post
Hey - I just got introduced to the concepts of FEE and this board - and will be on the cruise on the 15th out of Texas.. Is it too late to join the Fish extender? Let me know. THere will be 4 of us travelling -myself, my husband - or 8 and 5 year olds... Thanks!
Welcome! I'll give up one of my spots so you can join. I was feeling a bit uneasy looking at the list anyway because I'd really like to do something for both grown ups and kids and that was adding up to a lot of people!

Do you have girls or boys? I've got a 6-year-old daughter who will be hanging out in the kids club and would love more friends her own age (as opposed to just playing with her 3-year-old sister!!).

Old 11-27-2012, 12:50 PM   #280
FloridaFun
Mouseketeer

Thanks, Katie. BlueGreen, you can email me your details to beth@sitesandsounds.com I will need your cabin number, family last name, adult names, kid names with ages, t-shirt sizes, any special celebrations and your google email address.

Old 11-27-2012, 01:07 PM   #281
BlueGreen
Earning My Ears

Thanks Katie and Beth... That would be great if I can take your spot on one of the lists Katie - as long as you are SURE you don't mind! I will email my information to Beth. My Son - is 8 and in 2nd Grade - my Daughter is 5 - and in Kindergarten.. Thanks So much.. I just learned about this from my friend - who did a cruise and said the FEE was awesome..
BlueGreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 01:38 PM   #282
SnipsNSnails
DIS Veteran

Looks good to me, thanks Beth!

7/1996 - CBR, 12/1998 - BC, 12/2008 - Pop DDP, 9/2011 - CBR DDP, 2/2013 - DCL Magic, 6/2013 - DL BWPPI
4 Generations Do WDW - Sept 2011 Trip Report
SnipsNSnails is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 04:59 PM   #283
KPetty725
DIS Veteran

DVC Gold Member
Paid DVC Rent/Trade
Gold Membership

Yep, totally sure! My kids will still be plenty busy. :-) So glad to have more kids around her age! Now if only we can get some more 3's the little one will be happy too!

Old 11-27-2012, 05:51 PM   #284
Kimbo71
Mouseketeer

Make Sure You Join Our Face Book Group!

We're having a lot of fun w/ our group of 13! lol! Disboards Castaway Crew.

Kimbo71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 07:53 PM   #285
FloridaFun
Mouseketeer

I wanted to let everyone in the second group for the FEE know that Tina (BlueGreen) was put in on line 8 and that Katie (Kpetty725) will just be in group one. Thanks again Katie for making space. We have a great group here.

My Fish Extenders should finally be done tomorrow for our 2 cabins. I am so proud of what I made. I thought about posting a picture, but also thought about not having everyone see them until you visit our cabins. Decisions... Decisions...

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: