Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-14-2012, 05:43 PM   #16
brunette8706
DIS Veteran

King Bed Room BWI CL.

Candies courtesy of BWI CL

[IMG]http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll7/brunette8706/Board%20Walk%20Inn%20Concierge%20Level/IMAG0255.jpg[/IMG

Longer hallway to room (nice )

View to the RIGHT of the balcony

View to the FRONT of the balcony

View to the LEFT of the balcony

Side Window

Anniversary Balloons Courtesy of the BWI CL.

Candies and pin, and personal note from BWI CL

Personalized picture with Cinderella with my husband and my name along with Anniversary years

Hallway in our room

Sleep sofa with my fur hand bag! LOL

Last edited by brunette8706; 02-14-2012 at 06:05 PM.
brunette8706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 05:50 PM   #17
ditsypixie
DIS Veteran

Sounds like your trip is off to a wonderful start!! We stayed there 2 years ago and had the most amazing time!! We actually got pixie dust on arrival and were upgraded to Boardwalk view right over the bakery. It was incredible. My kids still talk about it and we look up at "our balcony" when we visit. The staff was unbelievable. Hope you have a magical time!!
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-14-2012, 05:56 PM   #18
mirage0306
DIS Veteran

Oh, wow!! This is great! We are staying BWI CL in a few months and now i am even more excited. Hope the rest of your stay is as wonderful as your first day was!!

2011: WDW, Wilderness Lodge | 2012: WDW, Caribbean Beach/Boardwalk Inn CL/Animal Kingdom Lodge | 2013: WDW, Polynesian CL/Animal Kingdom Lodge CL | 2013: DLR, Candy Cane Inn

Up next: CCI/GCH, August 2014

mirage0306 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 06:07 PM   #19
brunette8706
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbellie16 View Post
Glad to hear this! Happy Anniversary and enjoy your trip!!
Thank you so much!
Brunette
Old 02-14-2012, 06:35 PM   #20
brunette8706
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by chimo2u View Post
Brunette I am soooo happy to hear how much you Love BWI....continued, glowing reasons why I am excitedly awaiting my first stay in October! I am definitely not changing my resort....I had a few twinges for the POLY, but I truly think the BWI is best for us for this trip, especially the Dlx room with 4 people, each who need their own sleeping arrangements! (albeit my two older teen boys can share a bed ....) I am so excited!

I just purchased our airfare yesterday, and in the process ended up adding on an extra Disney Day...I have as yet, not booked a Room Only for that first night (BWI was too expensive )......I am hoping perhaps a good room only discount comes out and I can add on a night at the POLY, would love to try that resort, even just for one night! I am a little concerned now, because we won't be coming directly to BWI via ME anymore, we'll be transferring via TAXI for our club level portion after our first night on site.....I hope we still get the nice welcome at arrival, and they know that we are club level guests.... We shall see, I guess

How do you like the pool??? I am so excited to try that slide, it looks like a lot of fun!
Happy Valentines Day, and Happy Anniversary, I am glad they are treating you so well
Enjoy your trip!

Marie
HI There!

If you are going to the BWI via a TAXI you still stop at the Guard's GATE. At that time you need to give the guard your name. I think the guard calls your name into the bellmen at the front of the resort where the cars/busses pull in. Once you get out of the taxi you should be greeted by your last name, Hello Mr and Mrs. Smith, Novak whatever. lol! They will then ask if you need a bellhop for your bags and you will be off to your room then the Inn Keepers Club! IT's great, and I do believe that they do have this down by a science.

The pool is nice! But you know what I think is even nicer? The quiet pool is beautiful and lushly landscaped in my opinion. If you have children, they will certainly enjoy the carnival type scenery of the Luna pool and the slide!

Have an enjoyable stay! Brunette
Old 02-14-2012, 06:51 PM   #21
Monorail Bob's dd
DIS Veteran

We stayed in a deluxe club level room at BWI last summer and absolutely loved it as well as the fantastic staff. Even my non-Disney lovin' husband was impressed. So glad you are enjoying your stay!

Poly - '80, '84, '91, CR - '87, '88, BW Villas - '97, POFQ - '07, Marriott Grand Vista - '09, CSR - '10
BWI CL - '11, Yacht Club - '12, AKL - March, 2013, Poly - August, 2013
Monorail Bob's dd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 07:10 PM   #22
KerryCM
DIS Veteran

Location: Murfreesboro, TN now, but will always be a MA girl!

More and more people are discovering what a fantastic place the BWI is. My husband and I go a couple times a year and we bring our kids and grandkids once a year. The cast there are just the best and my grandchildren love them all. Janice and I have been friends for years, before she even moved to Florida, and the others are like family.

Please tell everyone Kerry said hi!!
Old 02-14-2012, 08:37 PM   #23
brunette8706
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KerryCM View Post
More and more people are discovering what a fantastic place the BWI is. My husband and I go a couple times a year and we bring our kids and grandkids once a year. The cast there are just the best and my grandchildren love them all. Janice and I have been friends for years, before she even moved to Florida, and the others are like family.

Please tell everyone Kerry said hi!!
Hi KerryCM!!! OH. MY. GOSH! Janice just asked me if I knew a KerryCM on the Disboards, and I told her I didn't think so. LOL! Then I just saw your name on my thread! How cool is that! Janice and Mary, we were talking to them tonight! They are SO SO NICE, very personal and very genuine! Glad you stopped on my thread!

Brunette
Old 02-14-2012, 08:49 PM   #24
poly princess
Mouseketeer

Happy Anniversary!
I am so glad you had a great check-in experience. I am happy to hear of your warm welcoming. I am headed to Boardwalk Inn, one month from today. If you can, please post daily offerings in the club lounge. If you have pictures of the lounge, I would love to see them!

Have a great trip and wonderful anniversary!
Poly

Old 02-14-2012, 08:54 PM   #25
poly princess
Mouseketeer

Happy Anniversary!
I am so glad you had a great check-in experience. I am happy to hear of your warm welcoming. I am headed to Boardwalk Inn, one month from today. If you can, please post daily offerings in the club lounge. If you have pictures of the lounge, I would love to see them!

Poly

Old 02-14-2012, 10:51 PM   #26
CR Resort Fan 4 Life
DIS Veteran

Brunette,
Thanks for posting this pictures and it's great that you are having a wonderful time.
CR Resort Fan 4 Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 07:32 AM   #27
nascargirl
DIS Veteran

Glad to see you are having an amazing time in our favorite home away from home resort. Like KerryCM we also go a couple times a year. We were there in January and are heading back the end of April with my Mom. When you see Anita today tell her Hi! You picked a great resort to celebrate your anniversary.
Old 02-15-2012, 07:47 AM   #28
brunette8706
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by poly princess View Post

Happy Anniversary!

Poly

Hi PolyPrincess!

Okay, I will try to take pics of the lounge and food offerings! Thanks for posting and your warm wishes regarding our anniversary! Brunette
Old 02-15-2012, 07:49 AM   #29
brunette8706
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CR Resort Fan 4 Life View Post
Brunette,
Thanks for posting this pictures and it's great that you are having a wonderful time.
HI CRResortFAN4LIFE!

Thank you so much! We talked about you in the lounge with the CM's! LOL! They know who you are by your screen name! They said you and your family were very nice!

I'll try to post more pictures of the lounge and resort! Thanks for your comments!
Brunette
Old 02-15-2012, 07:54 AM   #30
brunette8706
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by nascargirl View Post
Glad to see you are having an amazing time in our favorite home away from home resort. Like KerryCM we also go a couple times a year. We were there in January and are heading back the end of April with my Mom. When you see Anita today tell her Hi! You picked a great resort to celebrate your anniversary.
Hi Nascargirl!

This place is great! The CM's are all so friendly and GENUINE! We have talked extensively with Janice, and Mary and a few others. They all extremely helpful and if you want something they will get it for you as if it isn't any bother at all. Last night when they werer serving cordials my husband asked for merlot wine instead, and the CM Mary and Janice said, "absolutely". My husband was very hesitant, and felt like he was going to bother them with this, and I told them just to ask, so he did! LOL! This place is really nice.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: