Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





 
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-26-2012, 08:27 PM   #46
pixidustmom
Dreaming of the World
 
pixidustmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Las Vegas NV
Posts: 955

Just came across your TR. I am enjoying your fun adventures. I so can't wait to go back sometime and go see Hogwarts for myself. We have never been. I would also like to stay at AK but have had others say the wait for the bus and the long walks are no fun. So I think I may never do that unless we get a rental car.
Looking forward to reading more.
__________________
Come check out my pre trip report. http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3254412

POFQ 1996 POR 2006 and 2009 Going to POP 2014 Disneyland too many to count
pixidustmom is offline  
Old 02-27-2012, 12:54 PM   #47
PrincessV
She squished her baby on BTMRR!
Oh wait, it's not 1947, is it?
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: West on I-4, stop at the Gulf.
Posts: 8,620

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sooze View Post
You gonna be around the first few days of April?
Ooo, if it involves a Sat. or Sun., I'm pretty sure I can arrange to be!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sooze View Post
Oh my gosh, those evil TINY little coffee cups at AKV! Why on earth do they make them so small there?!

Quote:
I really have no idea where the obsession with hobos came from. I think it’s just a pre-tween boy thing. They call everyone a hobo… so please don’t tell me I should tell my child to respect the homeless, because it’s not about that. It’s kind of a term of endearment that Kelsen and Tyson use … except they are just trying to be goofy, not endearing!
I'm literally LOL at this - I know all about the endearingly goofy ways of the tween boy!

Quote:
I was laughing at all of us having to use maps to get around! We NEVER use maps at Disney anymore… so this was funny and frustrating not knowing where we were going!
Right?! I felt the same way our first time over to IOA - sort of shell-shocked.

THERE IT WAS!!!
[/QUOTE]
~sigh~ All of your pics are making me regret not renewing our US/IOA passes. I suspect new ones will be in our summer future...

Quote:
So how was the ride?!

Wow. Oh. WOW!!!! Was it ever different! And completely unexpected. It was a simulator ride unlike any I’ve ever experienced. It was thrilling and scary, fun and frantic.
I never know how to describe FJ - this is perfect! Honestly, it made me soooo nauseous, which is bizarre - I have a cast iron stomach. The only exception is with things that spin, thanks to a childhood concussion. Somehow FJ tapped that nerve, but it was so amazing, I never want to dissuade others from trying it, y'know?

Quote:
I really wanted to buy Every Flavor Beans and a Chocolate Frog or two but, let me tell you, WWoHP is EXPENSIVE!!! Like, worse-than-Disney expensive. I just couldn’t bring myself to spending that kind of money on something we were going to eat!!!
Oh no, please tell me you made an exception for a cauldron cake?! Best money I've EVER spent in a theme park. Shoot, now I really want to go back...
__________________
V's Fuzzy Running. Updated 4/15: Boston – it’s still personal.

I run Disney!
Twilight Zone Tower of Terror 10-Miler, 2012, 2013, 2014 ~ Wine & Dine Half-Marathon, 2014 ~ WDW 10K, 2015 ~ WDW Half-Marathon, 2014, 2015
Royal Family 5K, 2012, 2014 ~ Princess Half-Marathon, 2013, 2014 ~ Glass Slipper Challenge, 2014 ~ Jingle Jungle 5K, 2012
Expedition Everest Challenge, 2012
PrincessV is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 02-27-2012, 02:15 PM   #48
jeremysdisneymom
DIS Veteran
 
jeremysdisneymom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,965

Sooze, I am finally here! Been so busy lately there hasn't been much time for the Dis.

Wow, it looks like this trip is going to be tons of fun!

We had a room close to where you stayed at AK. The walk to the lobby was horribly long but the savanna view was so worth it!

Love your pictures of WWoHP. We have never done Universal so anxious to hear all about it.

Just noticed that it appears we will be back in he world at the same time. We arrive on Good Friday. Will you still be there then? If so, are you up for a Dis meet? We are at the BW until 4/11 and then switch to OKW until 4/13. Would love to meet you!
__________________
[/url]

jeremysdisneymom is offline  
Old 02-28-2012, 05:49 PM   #49
Sooze
DIS Veteran
 
Sooze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Avon, IN
Posts: 2,978

Quote:
Originally Posted by micandminforever View Post
Great pictures, now I can't wait until our family trip. We plan to spend the first two days at Universal then the rest of the week at Disney.

The group picture with the conductor and the girls on the brooms were my favorites, you could see the excitement in your faces. I look forward to the pictures of the rides that the girls could enjoy.
My husband harassed me for days about leaving Disney property but I really enjoyed doing something new! You'll have a good time, I'm sure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZFamily5 View Post
She's mainly a teen author, but a lot of her work is very mature. We are counting down the days too! We have a group of friends at church that pre-ordered their tickets already! I hate to admit this...I haven't seen the Twilight movies!
Trust me, you aren't missing a THING! I kind of wish I never saw them, because they have ruined the images I was able to create on my own while reading the books!

Quote:
We don't go to the movies often and when we do watch movies (at the theater or at home) they have to be appropriate for my sisters. Literally, the last three movies I've seen at the theater have been the Winnie the Pooh movie, the Lion King in 3D and the Muppet Movie!
Hey, nothing wrong with those movies!

Quote:
It does look crowded in everyone's pictures...an expansion would be a good idea!
I've heard rumors that's coming!

Quote:
I've never really thought of that...I'd like to think I have enough taste to pick out an outfit good enough that no one would feel the need to take a picture of me. But who knows?
Something to think about, for sure!

Quote:
I'll have to get some pictures from the other computer in the morning, but I'll certainly share some! Can't wait for another update!
I'd love to see them!
__________________
1978 CR,1989 Off Site, 1991 Off Site, 1992 CR, 2003 ASM, 2004 CBR, 2005 CBR, 2005 BCV, 2006 OKW, 2007 SSR,2007 BWV,,2008 POR,2008 OKW,2008 BCV,2009 SSR, 2009 BCV,2009 SSR,2009 SSR ,2010 BWV,2010 POFQ ,2011 Grand Gathering at BWV,2011 Drama Queens in Orlando,2011 Disney Dream New Year's Cruise,2012 OKW,2012 OKW Parents' 40th Anniversary Trip,2013 Spring Break at WLV,2013 Adult Trip BWV,2013 Disney Fantasy New Year's Cruise2014 OKW Summer Fun,2014 AKL Girls Only


ME DH DS 13 DD 8
Sooze is offline  
Old 02-28-2012, 05:56 PM   #50
Sooze
DIS Veteran
 
Sooze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Avon, IN
Posts: 2,978

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixidustmom View Post
Just came across your TR. I am enjoying your fun adventures. I so can't wait to go back sometime and go see Hogwarts for myself. We have never been. I would also like to stay at AK but have had others say the wait for the bus and the long walks are no fun. So I think I may never do that unless we get a rental car.
Looking forward to reading more.

Welcome! So glad you are enjoying it!
Hope you are able to see Hogwarts someday! The theming is superb!!
I don't think we will ever stay at AKL again without a car. The resort is STUNNING and comfortable and, again, amazingly themed.... it's just too far away!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessV View Post
Ooo, if it involves a Sat. or Sun., I'm pretty sure I can arrange to be!
Ah, poo.... I fly in on a Monday and we leave on a Thursday. Gotta max out those DVC points!

Quote:
Oh my gosh, those evil TINY little coffee cups at AKV! Why on earth do they make them so small there?!
Oh, I'm sure it's some kind of conservation excuse... it always seems to be the conservation excuse over in that part of the World!

Quote:
I'm literally LOL at this - I know all about the endearingly goofy ways of the tween boy!
Yes... yes you do!

Quote:
Right?! I felt the same way our first time over to IOA - sort of shell-shocked.
Sometimes I still feel that way in parts of AK!

Quote:
~sigh~ All of your pics are making me regret not renewing our US/IOA passes. I suspect new ones will be in our summer future...
Quote:
I never know how to describe FJ - this is perfect! Honestly, it made me soooo nauseous, which is bizarre - I have a cast iron stomach. The only exception is with things that spin, thanks to a childhood concussion. Somehow FJ tapped that nerve, but it was so amazing, I never want to dissuade others from trying it, y'know?
I helped V describe something?! Well, ain't that a hoot?!
So, will you ride it again?

Quote:
Oh no, please tell me you made an exception for a cauldron cake?! Best money I've EVER spent in a theme park. Shoot, now I really want to go back...
Don't throw anything at me, but I don't think I even saw a cauldron cake. yikes... and I don't plan on going back anytime soon. What should I do?!

Thanks for being here, V!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremysdisneymom View Post
Sooze, I am finally here! Been so busy lately there hasn't been much time for the Dis.

Wow, it looks like this trip is going to be tons of fun!

We had a room close to where you stayed at AK. The walk to the lobby was horribly long but the savanna view was so worth it!

Love your pictures of WWoHP. We have never done Universal so anxious to hear all about it.

Just noticed that it appears we will be back in he world at the same time. We arrive on Good Friday. Will you still be there then? If so, are you up for a Dis meet? We are at the BW until 4/11 and then switch to OKW until 4/13. Would love to meet you!

You made it! YAY! Thanks for checking in and for your wonderful comments! Unfortunately, it looks like we will just miss each other! We leave to head home on Thursday night, April 5. Bummer!!
__________________
1978 CR,1989 Off Site, 1991 Off Site, 1992 CR, 2003 ASM, 2004 CBR, 2005 CBR, 2005 BCV, 2006 OKW, 2007 SSR,2007 BWV,,2008 POR,2008 OKW,2008 BCV,2009 SSR, 2009 BCV,2009 SSR,2009 SSR ,2010 BWV,2010 POFQ ,2011 Grand Gathering at BWV,2011 Drama Queens in Orlando,2011 Disney Dream New Year's Cruise,2012 OKW,2012 OKW Parents' 40th Anniversary Trip,2013 Spring Break at WLV,2013 Adult Trip BWV,2013 Disney Fantasy New Year's Cruise2014 OKW Summer Fun,2014 AKL Girls Only


ME DH DS 13 DD 8
Sooze is offline  
Old 02-28-2012, 06:49 PM   #51
Sooze
DIS Veteran
 
Sooze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Avon, IN
Posts: 2,978

On our way out of WWoHP, I caught a few shots of the amazing window displays.







So, after perusing my pictures, I think I made a boo boo. At this point, I think Bryan stayed with the boys in WWoHP to ride some crazy stuff again, while Tom, Jessica, and I took the girls to Seuss Landing. Yes… yes, that’s it!

So here are some shots of what we experienced before our lunch!



We could not get enough pictures of these two cutie-pies!


What’s that? You want to see another cute picture of Addy and Shae? Well, here’s one from the Seuss-themed carousel that I spruced up with my iPhone:


Locked in and ready to ride! (Don’t ask me what this ride was… I forgot!)


Clearly, I was having too much fun to care what the ride was called!


Poor Tom was the odd-man-out!


As SOON as we saw this, we KNEW where we were going to eat!




Sweet view of The Hulk coaster:


Seriously, the theming in Seuss Landing was out-of-this world. If you are a fan of Seuss, you MUST check it out!





Tom and Jessica LOVE the Lorax!


Soon, we were meeting up with the other trio of boys and heading to the Circus McGurkus. This was a BIG scene from Seussical: The Musical, so we were all singing the song and making our way into lunch when suddenly, Sam I am came walking across our path. Bryan saw him first and said, “Oh look! It’s some yellow guy!”

Jessica, who is an UBER-Seuss-geek, just about bit his head off! “That is not SOME yellow guy!! That is SAM I AM!! Helllloooo?!?!!”

It was quite hilarious, and we made fun of Bryan the rest of the trip. Like walking through Disney and seeing Mickey… oh look! It’s some mouse guy! Ha ha ha!!

As we entered the Circus McGurkus, we realized that this was not just an eating establishment, but that they put on a show every once in a while too. And, guess what? The show was about to start!! YAY! So we got our food (Typical pizza, burger, French fry fare) while singing to the Seussical: The Musical soundtrack that was playing in the Circus McGurkus (We all sang along, of course!). Soon, the characters started filling up the large stage area, and we enjoyed quite a show while we ate!

Jessica dancing along to the songs!


Great tables right along the perimeter of the stage area:




Jessica, Addy, and some yellow guy!




The Grinch being Grinchy about signing autographs. Probably because it was a Disney autograph book… oops!


Of course, Drama Queens must act the part!






I will not eat them in a Circus, I will not eat them on a …. Oh, nevermind!


We had the MOST fun at this meal! We were all singing and dancing and living in a theatrical heaven… well, if you’re a fan of Seussical: The Musical, I guess!

But soon the boys were itching to get their scary rides back on. So this time ALL the boys left to explore the Marvel part of IoA, while the girls continued to hang out in Seuss Landing, because there were lots of cute shops and even more cute rides!
__________________
1978 CR,1989 Off Site, 1991 Off Site, 1992 CR, 2003 ASM, 2004 CBR, 2005 CBR, 2005 BCV, 2006 OKW, 2007 SSR,2007 BWV,,2008 POR,2008 OKW,2008 BCV,2009 SSR, 2009 BCV,2009 SSR,2009 SSR ,2010 BWV,2010 POFQ ,2011 Grand Gathering at BWV,2011 Drama Queens in Orlando,2011 Disney Dream New Year's Cruise,2012 OKW,2012 OKW Parents' 40th Anniversary Trip,2013 Spring Break at WLV,2013 Adult Trip BWV,2013 Disney Fantasy New Year's Cruise2014 OKW Summer Fun,2014 AKL Girls Only


ME DH DS 13 DD 8
Sooze is offline  
Old 02-28-2012, 09:40 PM   #52
mermaid764
DIS Veteran
 
mermaid764's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Saskatchewan, Canada
Posts: 1,012

Wow the theming in the Seus Land Area is incredible....it looks right out of the books.

I totally cracked up with the some yellow guy story...too funny! was he carrying the plate of green eggs and ham when Bryan said that?

Lunch looked like so much fun....Seussical the musical is one show that's been on my list to see for a very long time and hearing you talk about it definitely makes me want to see it even more.

Looking forward to more
__________________
Me 25, DF 29

mermaid764 is offline  
Old 02-29-2012, 08:55 AM   #53
jeremysdisneymom
DIS Veteran
 
jeremysdisneymom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,965

Wow, suess land looks like so much fun. Makes me want to visit Universal!


Shae looks like she was having lots of fun with her friend.

Bummed that we are going to miss each other again!
__________________
[/url]

jeremysdisneymom is offline  
Old 02-29-2012, 11:51 AM   #54
glennbo123
DIS Veteran
 
glennbo123's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,880

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sooze View Post
We could not get enough pictures of these two cutie-pies!
I can see why!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sooze View Post
What’s that? You want to see another cute picture of Addy and Shae? Well, here’s one from the Seuss-themed carousel that I spruced up with my iPhone:
That's a great one, and I love the "sprucing up".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sooze View Post
Poor Tom was the odd-man-out!
It's always the hubby.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sooze View Post
Soon, we were meeting up with the other trio of boys and heading to the Circus McGurkus. This was a BIG scene from Seussical: The Musical, so we were all singing the song and making our way into lunch when suddenly, Sam I am came walking across our path. Bryan saw him first and said, “Oh look! It’s some yellow guy!”
Maybe it's possible to grow up in this day and age and miss "Green Eggs and Ham"? Nah.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Sooze View Post
Jessica, who is an UBER-Seuss-geek, just about bit his head off! “That is not SOME yellow guy!! That is SAM I AM!! Helllloooo?!?!!”


Quote:
Originally Posted by Sooze View Post
Jessica dancing along to the songs!
She is into it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sooze View Post
Of course, Drama Queens must act the part!
I detect a hint of a smile there with Shae...did you go over what her motivation was for that scene?


Great update! We're planning on hitting IoA for a day this summer, but I imagine my crew will be wanting some more adventurous rides and lots of time at Hogsmeade, so we may only do a once-over through Seuss Landing.
glennbo123 is offline  
Old 02-29-2012, 07:22 PM   #55
micandminforever
DIS Veteran
 
micandminforever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Small Town, N.W. Ga.
Posts: 2,128

The girls are so cute together. I look forward to the rest of the Seuss pictures. They are so colorful.
__________________
One day trips with Family 1972,1973, 1976, Honeymoon off site June 1985, Off site June 1986, Off site June 1989, Grand Floridian June 1992, Wilderness Lodge June 1995, Dixie Landing(POR) April 1997, Hilton at Downtown Disney April 2000, Beach Club June 2003, POFQ June 2005, Pop Century Dec. 2005, Pop Century Jan. 2006, Pop Century Sept. 2007, POFQ Jan. 2009, Pop Century Sept 2009, BLT 25th Anniversary Trip June 2010, CBR March 2011, PORS Sept. 2012, Pop Century Jan. 2013
micandminforever is offline  
Old 03-01-2012, 11:17 PM   #56
GreatBiscuit
Golden but never flaky
 
GreatBiscuit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 1999
Location: Holodeck 3
Posts: 2,831

IOA just looks like a fun place to hang out.

Not to be confused with Iowa which is a fun place to eat corn.

I don't know if we will ever end up there or not, (IOA, not Iowa...which we will drive through this summer) but every time I see the photos I want to check it out. And yet when I ponder The World, I just can't seem to intentionally plan time off property.

It's like a complex or something.

Not be confused with a compound which is where militias hang out. I wonder if they eat corn there too. And if they do is it from a can? I mean one figures they have to empty quite a few to have stuff to shoot at.
__________________




Note: No trees were killed in the posting of this reply, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Last edited by GreatBiscuit; 03-07-2012 at 01:59 PM.
GreatBiscuit is offline  
Old 03-03-2012, 07:24 AM   #57
Sooze
DIS Veteran
 
Sooze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Avon, IN
Posts: 2,978

Quote:
Originally Posted by mermaid764 View Post
Wow the theming in the Seus Land Area is incredible....it looks right out of the books.
It was fabulous! And when the sun would shine, it was even more amazing!

Quote:
I totally cracked up with the some yellow guy story...too funny! was he carrying the plate of green eggs and ham when Bryan said that?
Which makes it even more hilarious!

Quote:
Lunch looked like so much fun....Seussical the musical is one show that's been on my list to see for a very long time and hearing you talk about it definitely makes me want to see it even more.

Looking forward to more
I think it's one of the best musicals, especially for families, because there is very little talking (almost none), but LOTS of catchy, upbeat tunes. The story-line teaches great family-friendly lessons, and there is really nothing inappropriate. I guess the only 'downfall' would be the bullying that Horton goes through, since that is such a buzz-word right now. But he stands strong and comes out the winner in the end... so that's a good lesson, too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremysdisneymom View Post
Wow, suess land looks like so much fun. Makes me want to visit Universal!
If you do, just plan a day. You don't want to waste that valuable Disney time! :roll eyes: So glad we did it, though. It was fun to experience new things!

Quote:
Shae looks like she was having lots of fun with her friend.
Was she EVER!!

Quote:
Bummed that we are going to miss each other again!
It will happen! Our boys may be driving cars and planning for college, but it WILL happen!
__________________
1978 CR,1989 Off Site, 1991 Off Site, 1992 CR, 2003 ASM, 2004 CBR, 2005 CBR, 2005 BCV, 2006 OKW, 2007 SSR,2007 BWV,,2008 POR,2008 OKW,2008 BCV,2009 SSR, 2009 BCV,2009 SSR,2009 SSR ,2010 BWV,2010 POFQ ,2011 Grand Gathering at BWV,2011 Drama Queens in Orlando,2011 Disney Dream New Year's Cruise,2012 OKW,2012 OKW Parents' 40th Anniversary Trip,2013 Spring Break at WLV,2013 Adult Trip BWV,2013 Disney Fantasy New Year's Cruise2014 OKW Summer Fun,2014 AKL Girls Only


ME DH DS 13 DD 8
Sooze is offline  
Old 03-03-2012, 07:28 AM   #58
Sooze
DIS Veteran
 
Sooze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Avon, IN
Posts: 2,978

Quote:
Originally Posted by glennbo123 View Post
I can see why!


Quote:
That's a great one, and I love the "sprucing up".
When I took it, it was just so precious! I think we were standing in line for something else so I spent some time adding the bling. I just love how it turned out! So, thanks!

Quote:
It's always the hubby.
One of those 'unwritten' laws of nature, isn't it!?

Quote:
Maybe it's possible to grow up in this day and age and miss "Green Eggs and Ham"? Nah.
No... I think he was just unfocused because we made him leave Harry Potter Land! He was being a bit bitter!

Quote:
She is into it!
The sign of a true performer... she does everything full-out!
Quote:
I detect a hint of a smile there with Shae...did you go over what her motivation was for that scene?
I KNEW I was forgetting something! I'll be more on top of things next time!


Quote:
Great update! We're planning on hitting IoA for a day this summer, but I imagine my crew will be wanting some more adventurous rides and lots of time at Hogsmeade, so we may only do a once-over through Seuss Landing.
Yeah, Seuss Landing is definitely geared for the little ones (and the Seuss-freaks at heart!) But it is totally fun to walk through anyway!

Thanks for your great comments!
__________________
1978 CR,1989 Off Site, 1991 Off Site, 1992 CR, 2003 ASM, 2004 CBR, 2005 CBR, 2005 BCV, 2006 OKW, 2007 SSR,2007 BWV,,2008 POR,2008 OKW,2008 BCV,2009 SSR, 2009 BCV,2009 SSR,2009 SSR ,2010 BWV,2010 POFQ ,2011 Grand Gathering at BWV,2011 Drama Queens in Orlando,2011 Disney Dream New Year's Cruise,2012 OKW,2012 OKW Parents' 40th Anniversary Trip,2013 Spring Break at WLV,2013 Adult Trip BWV,2013 Disney Fantasy New Year's Cruise2014 OKW Summer Fun,2014 AKL Girls Only


ME DH DS 13 DD 8
Sooze is offline  
Old 03-03-2012, 07:30 AM   #59
Sooze
DIS Veteran
 
Sooze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Avon, IN
Posts: 2,978

Quote:
Originally Posted by micandminforever View Post
The girls are so cute together. I look forward to the rest of the Seuss pictures. They are so colorful.
Thanks! We totally agree about our cute girls! Let's just hope they STAY cute as they grow into evil tweens and teens, right?!

When the sun would come out, Seuss Landing was even MORE colorful and vibrant! Right out of the books, for sure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatBiscuit View Post
IOA just looks like a fun place to hang out.

Not to be confused with Iowa which is a fun place to eat corn.

I don't know if we will ever end up there or not, (IOA, not Iowa...which we will drive through this summer) but every time I see the photos I want to check it out. And yet when I ponder The World, I just can't seem to intentionally plan time off property.

It's like a complex or something.

Not be confused with a compound which is where militia's hang out. I wonder if they eat corn there too. And if they do is it from a can? I mean one figures they have to empty quite a few to have stuff to shoot at.
... I don't even know what to say after this, GB! This is why EVERYONE should read your reports on the DIS. You are the master!

Thanks for checking in! I know how very busy you are!!
__________________
1978 CR,1989 Off Site, 1991 Off Site, 1992 CR, 2003 ASM, 2004 CBR, 2005 CBR, 2005 BCV, 2006 OKW, 2007 SSR,2007 BWV,,2008 POR,2008 OKW,2008 BCV,2009 SSR, 2009 BCV,2009 SSR,2009 SSR ,2010 BWV,2010 POFQ ,2011 Grand Gathering at BWV,2011 Drama Queens in Orlando,2011 Disney Dream New Year's Cruise,2012 OKW,2012 OKW Parents' 40th Anniversary Trip,2013 Spring Break at WLV,2013 Adult Trip BWV,2013 Disney Fantasy New Year's Cruise2014 OKW Summer Fun,2014 AKL Girls Only


ME DH DS 13 DD 8
Sooze is offline  
Old 03-03-2012, 08:08 AM   #60
katt789
DIS Veteran
 
katt789's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Calgary, Canada
Posts: 4,690

Yay for updates! I love all the seuss stuff! When we did universal, we just did WWOHP, and then headed back to Disney after lunch! I want to go back and check it all out though, it looks awesome!!
katt789 is offline  
 



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:02 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.