Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-28-2012, 04:04 PM   #61
AuroraRose
Mouseketeer

Still here and glad to hear from you!!! What kind of stroller is that? Did I miss it? (I very well could have, I have had major memory issues lately!)

My Disney Blog:DisneyKara
Old 03-28-2012, 04:05 PM   #62
justakrazymom
DIS Veteran

I'm in..

homeschooling mom,Disney freak and more
DxL '99, CBR '00, Pop '11
BWI '12,POFQ '12 , PORS '13 ASSp 2015

The SuperFamily vs. Silverware , Felons and The Little Mermaid Sept 2013 TR Incomplete
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-28-2012, 04:07 PM   #63
Reberella
Mouseketeer

following along!

I'm along for the ride! So sorry your trip didn't turn out as planned... Don't give up on Disney!!

Old 03-28-2012, 04:10 PM   #64
Leger13
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherbear View Post
Yay an update!

So I have a few comments/questions.

Can you not pick what Vinylmation you want? It’s like a surprise when you buy it??

What did you think of EoS? Or I SHOULD say what did CHRIS think?, Miss plain turkey. I absolutely LOVE EoS! Such a shame that it just isn’t that kid-friendly I guess. That grilled cheese just wasn’t a plain enough grilled cheese for a toddler!

I REALLY wish they made that stroller in more “girly” colors. I would go with black but that just seems HOT.

I guess I’m a bit out of order, LOL, but who took the pic of you three at the pin traders?

I wish I could say I’m looking forward to actual PARK time but I hate that it started off bad!
There are ones that you can choose which one you want but there are others that are a surprise. It shows you which ones are in the collection but what's in the box is a surprise and there's always one they don't reveal that's supposed to be the best one of the set.

LOL Chris seemed to like it. My sandwich was ok. And yeah it's not toddler friendly at all.

They will probably come out with more colors I'd imagine. Write to the manufacturer before you find something else and ask them. I agree the black seems hot which is why we didn't get it.

A nice cast member took our pic at pin traders

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraRose View Post
Still here and glad to hear from you!!! What kind of stroller is that? Did I miss it? (I very well could have, I have had major memory issues lately!)
haha I don't think I've said over here on the TR. I talked about it on my PTR. It's a Britax B-Agile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justakrazymom View Post
I'm in..
Welcome!! I'd put the smiley but DIS isn't working very well right now!
Old 03-28-2012, 04:12 PM   #65
Leger13
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reberella View Post
I'm along for the ride! So sorry your trip didn't turn out as planned... Don't give up on Disney!!
Welcome!! I'm definitely not giving up on Disney. I could never do that.
Old 03-28-2012, 04:38 PM   #66
DisneyStitch626
DIS Veteran

I'm still here!

Glad you liked EoS! We had it in Vegas, and I thought it was so good, and I am not a sandwich lover.

That stroller looks so handy.

Looks like he is giving a sour face as he is eating his fruit. So cute!

I love Vinylmations. I will admit I am addicted. Haven't gotten any in a while, cause there hasn't been any sets that I love, and Disney Store shipping to Canada has been insane for a while now. I think I have close to 30 of them though.

Can't wait to hear about your park time, even if it wasn't that good.
Old 03-28-2012, 05:45 PM   #67
Trentmom
A Christmas"y" tag for a Christmas Freak!
Talk to you Sharky People Later!!!
Has a high Poodar

yay, an update!!!!

Grilled cheese at EOS is definitely not kid friendly...Trent barely ate his

Cute pics of you guys in pin traders

Glad this day was good
Old 03-28-2012, 09:11 PM   #68
khertz
Proud member of the WHO DAT NATION!!

Yay, so glad you are back & updating!

So I got 2 great tips from this update: Paxton will not be sitting next to the wall in restaurants; Paxton will not be getting the grilled cheese from EOS. That sandwich does not look appealing at all, even to me!!

I just have to say, I saw a kid around the hospital today, a sibling of a patient I guess, and I kept thinking he looked so familiar he must have been a patient before at some time. Now that I'm seeing your pics, he looked just like Alex!!! I think that must be who I was thinking of every time I looked at this kid, I just couldn't place it. Just so you know, Alex has a twin in Louisiana!
JULY 1994 // Offsite & Universal Studios & Busch Gardens | APRIL 1998 // All Star Music & Universal Studios |FEBRUARY 2001 // All Star Music & Universal | MARCH 2003 // All Star Music & Universal // Hard Rock Hotel | FEBRUARY 2004 // All Star Music & Universal // Royal Pacific & Sea World | OCTOBER 2007 (Disneymoon!) // Port Orleans French Quarter & Universal Studios // Royal Pacific | DECEMBER 2009 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek PTR/ TR | JULY/AUGUST 2010 // Wyndham Cypress Palms TR | NOVEMBER 2011 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek PTR/TR | MAY 2012 // Disneyland // Wyndham Dolphin's Cove TR | AUGUST 2012 // Disneyland 5 Year Anniversary Trip // Peacock Suites TR | OCTOBER 2012 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek PTR/TR | OCTOBER 2013 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek & Universal // Royal Pacific PTR/TR | MAY 2014 // Wilderness Lodge TR | SEPTEMBER 2014 // ABD DIS Exclusive Viva Italia & Disneyland Paris Show No Fear! DIS Exclusive Viva Italia + DLP Sept 2014 | MARCH 2015 // Disneyland // Wyndham Dolphin's Cove | OCTOBER 2015 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek & Universal | FEBRUARY 2016 // ??
Old 03-29-2012, 01:51 AM   #69
francis6306
DIS Veteran

When we had EOS my DD got a PB&J… and it was on that bread and toasted. Not what a toddler is looking for!!!! But the other stuff was good!

Spring Break, March 2015 PTR

July '14 Girl's Trip!! PTR~Mar 2014 PTR ~ Nov '12 PTR~'Dec '10:My Pretrip Report My Trip Report!~'05 Girls trip Pop Century~
'99 Magical Music Days~81-90's Various offsite/onsite trips
Old 03-29-2012, 08:59 AM   #70
cherbear
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by francis6306 View Post
When we had EOS my DD got a PB&J… and it was on that bread and toasted. Not what a toddler is looking for!!!! But the other stuff was good!
not even what I'd be looking for! LOL

WDW in July with a baby?? Am I crazy?!

1983-98--Multiple visits,'01-ASMu,'03-CSR,'06-ASMu; AS Sports,'07; Sept 08 & 09 @ Pop Century. Next visit....???
Old 03-29-2012, 10:08 AM   #71
3princesses+aprince
DIS Veteran

Your little guy is adorable! I'm sorry the rest of the week didn't go as well as the first night, but i can't wait to read more

Our very magical, very first trip to Disney World!!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2182745

Come check out my Pre Trip Report, May 09
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2066680
Old 03-29-2012, 10:27 AM   #72
loveysbydesign
I can pinch a penny so hard you can hear it scream for miles!

great update!

May 2006-1st family trip to WDW! Loved Windsor Hills! Total cost including airfare, condo. rental at WH, park tix and rental car =$1800
Nov. 13-22 2007-2nd trip to WDW with Baby Hartley #3-it's a boy!!! Total cost including airfare, condo. rental at WH, park tix and rental car =$2200
May 2009- 3 nights in a 2 bedroom at SSR and then our 1st Disney cruise on the Magic! Total cost for 2 Cat. 12's -upgraded to Cat. 10's=$2900

June 11-20 2010- Our super cheap, surprising the kids, 1st time driving, celebrating Ryan's 3rd birthday trip! Total cost=$950
Nov.12-22, 2010 Took our in-laws along for their 1st trip ever! Stayed at Indian Creek and had a blast!
Oct.10-15, 2011 Crazy Columbus Crowds(did YES program) & cruised on the Dream Oct. 16-20
Oct. 19-29, 2012 Our trip re-do w/the in-laws, swam w/ the manatees & drove home through Sandy!
June 21-30, 2013 Celebrating our 17th anniversary!
Old 03-29-2012, 10:37 AM   #73
momabaarjo
In Pursuit of Cupcakes, Booze, & PHM

We loved EoS! Got there too when it opened, which was great...because it was crazy after that! Toddler+food+wall...you are learning! Looks like a great day...wondering when the trip is going to turn!
Old 03-29-2012, 11:44 AM   #74
cherbear
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by momabaarjo View Post
We loved EoS! Got there too when it opened, which was great...because it was crazy after that! Toddler+food+wall...you are learning! Looks like a great day...wondering when the trip is going to turn!
seems like no matter the time of year, EoS is packed at lunchtime! Probably because everyone gets tired of burgers & pizza for quick service meals! I would say the same for Flame Tree BBQ at Animal Kingdom!

WDW in July with a baby?? Am I crazy?!

1983-98--Multiple visits,'01-ASMu,'03-CSR,'06-ASMu; AS Sports,'07; Sept 08 & 09 @ Pop Century. Next visit....???
Old 03-29-2012, 11:49 AM   #75
Leger13
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyStitch626 View Post
I'm still here!

Glad you liked EoS! We had it in Vegas, and I thought it was so good, and I am not a sandwich lover.

That stroller looks so handy.

Looks like he is giving a sour face as he is eating his fruit. So cute!

I love Vinylmations. I will admit I am addicted. Haven't gotten any in a while, cause there hasn't been any sets that I love, and Disney Store shipping to Canada has been insane for a while now. I think I have close to 30 of them though.

Can't wait to hear about your park time, even if it wasn't that good.
Thanks for sticking around.

I'm not really a sandwich lover either unless it's from home or Subway

It really is great!

LOL yeah he's a little ham! Thanks!

It took me a while to buy any since they're kinda expensive for hunks of plastic but it's fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trentmom View Post
yay, an update!!!!

Grilled cheese at EOS is definitely not kid friendly...Trent barely ate his

Cute pics of you guys in pin traders

Glad this day was good
knew that'd make you happy

hah I don't blame him. It didn't look good to me either.

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by khertz View Post
Yay, so glad you are back & updating!

So I got 2 great tips from this update: Paxton will not be sitting next to the wall in restaurants; Paxton will not be getting the grilled cheese from EOS. That sandwich does not look appealing at all, even to me!!

I just have to say, I saw a kid around the hospital today, a sibling of a patient I guess, and I kept thinking he looked so familiar he must have been a patient before at some time. Now that I'm seeing your pics, he looked just like Alex!!! I think that must be who I was thinking of every time I looked at this kid, I just couldn't place it. Just so you know, Alex has a twin in Louisiana!
Glad I could give ya some tips. Yeah that sandwich just didn't look that great. Mine wasn't even worth all the hype but it was plain so I guess I can't expect much out of it.

Oh haha that's so funny!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by francis6306 View Post
ICK!!! That sounds disgusting. Who wants a HOT PB&J???

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherbear View Post
not even what I'd be looking for! LOL
me either

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3princesses+aprince View Post
Your little guy is adorable! I'm sorry the rest of the week didn't go as well as the first night, but i can't wait to read more
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveysbydesign View Post
great update!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by momabaarjo View Post
yeah it was crazy after we got our food too. I don't see why it's so popular And yeah we are learning. Slowly but surely Oh don't worry, it'll turn soon! as in, the next update

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: