Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Budget Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 07-31-2012, 12:00 PM   #2371
diznee25
DIS Veteran
 
diznee25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Colorado
Posts: 2,515

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessMickey View Post
Sephora is back, looks like you can use it in store now. Best Buy is gone though.
Viggle is wrong...Sephora e-gift cards can only be used online. I just wanted to clarify before someone bought tons of them, expecting to use them in the stores!

Always defer to each companies website for e-gift card policies. Viggle is not the best at stating what each company's policies are.


diznee25
__________________
My Family: Me DH (Chihuahua 10) (Pomeranian 5) AKL B-Day Aug. 2014, AKL Dec. 2010, PC Oct. 2007, PC & BW May 2007, CBR & WL Dec. 2003, POFQ July 2002
diznee25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 12:37 PM   #2372
PrincessMickey
Mouseketeer
 
PrincessMickey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: CO
Posts: 473

Quote:
Originally Posted by diznee25 View Post
Viggle is wrong...Sephora e-gift cards can only be used online. I just wanted to clarify before someone bought tons of them, expecting to use them in the stores!

Always defer to each companies website for e-gift card policies. Viggle is not the best at stating what each company's policies are.


diznee25
Glad you know the policy. I was just going on what Viggle posted.
__________________
Sarah Brandon 10 Dylan 9

PrincessMickey is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 07-31-2012, 01:13 PM   #2373
Nettle
Earning My Ears
 
Nettle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Buffalo, Ny
Posts: 68

Anyone getting close to max points per day? I play sporadically during the day (the trivia) and then about a solid 3 hours at night, but I'm no where near 6,000 points..

Any tips for the newbies?
__________________
Mom, Dad, Sophia(6), and Cade(under 1)
Nettle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 06:49 PM   #2374
mrsksomeday
My Prince uses a power wheelchair!
 
mrsksomeday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Southern Illinois
Posts: 7,638

We have been playing the Olympics Viggle Live in prime time. The questions are 50 points each for a right answer and if they ask questions about the commercials they are 100. We have been getting a lot of points since the Olympics started.
mrsksomeday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 07:32 PM   #2375
gshumaker
DIS Veteran
 
gshumaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Virginia (757)
Posts: 1,133

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsksomeday View Post
We have been playing the Olympics Viggle Live in prime time. The questions are 50 points each for a right answer and if they ask questions about the commercials they are 100. We have been getting a lot of points since the Olympics started.
If you want answers go to http://tinychat.com/sdviggle .. they post them live
__________________
Aug 04 - Pop Century
Aug 06 - Pop Century
Aug/Sep 08 - Coronado Springs Resort
Aug 09 - Offsite @ Disneyland
Aug/Sep 11 - Universal/POP Century
Aug 14 POP Century/Universal

gshumaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 08:51 PM   #2376
PrincessMickey
Mouseketeer
 
PrincessMickey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: CO
Posts: 473

I don't know if it's this way for everyone but for me the swimming questions that ask who will win, there is enough delay that they lock the answers after the heat is over so as soon as the race is over I can click on the winner and win the 50 points.
__________________
Sarah Brandon 10 Dylan 9

PrincessMickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 08:58 PM   #2377
gshumaker
DIS Veteran
 
gshumaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Virginia (757)
Posts: 1,133

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessMickey View Post
I don't know if it's this way for everyone but for me the swimming questions that ask who will win, there is enough delay that they lock the answers after the heat is over so as soon as the race is over I can click on the winner and win the 50 points.
does not work that way for me

you can always Google the answer since none of this is live
__________________
Aug 04 - Pop Century
Aug 06 - Pop Century
Aug/Sep 08 - Coronado Springs Resort
Aug 09 - Offsite @ Disneyland
Aug/Sep 11 - Universal/POP Century
Aug 14 POP Century/Universal

gshumaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 06:31 AM   #2378
pha1226
Mouseketeer
 
pha1226's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Southern NJ
Posts: 406

I've been loving the Olympics points!

Does anyone know if there is a minimum stay for the Travelocity hotel reward? The travelocityincentives site only says there may be a minimum stay and the Viggle terms and conditions don't mention it.
__________________
Patti
1976 Off site; 1980 Off site; 1987 Cruise/Off site; 1994 Off site; 5/04 POR; 3/07 POP; 8/08 POP; 8/10 POP;8/12 CBR ; 8/14 CBR and Universal! dd14 dd12

pha1226 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 09:55 AM   #2379
disney fan4
Mouseketeer
 
disney fan4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 157

Did anyone else not get all of their Viggle live points during olympic prime time last night? I played along the whole time, 7-11 central. I got credited for my first two answers and then not again until 8:45. For the rest of the night, I got credited for an answer every few minutes. I played for a hour and a half for nothing.
__________________
ME DH DS 9 DD 6
disney fan4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 10:50 AM   #2380
Princess Dolly
Unfortunately it encroached the danger zone
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: The beachy side of Central Florida
Posts: 2,081

That happened to numerous people doing the East Coast Viggle live. Either hit them up on Vigglesupport on twitter or email Viggle Support.

I think they are trying to move the Viggle Live chat from the Tinychat to IRC. Best to keep up on this thread: http://slickdeals.net/f/4868678-Vigg...S-and-Android?

If you play a timezone other than Eastern/Central, the answers will end up on the thread, so no need for the chat.
Princess Dolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 11:10 AM   #2381
tlenzendorf
Always Dreaming of Disney!
 
tlenzendorf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Madison, WI
Posts: 3,672

Quote:
Originally Posted by disney fan4 View Post
Did anyone else not get all of their Viggle live points during olympic prime time last night? I played along the whole time, 7-11 central. I got credited for my first two answers and then not again until 8:45. For the rest of the night, I got credited for an answer every few minutes. I played for a hour and a half for nothing.
I didn't either
__________________
BF40 Me35 DD15 BFDD14 DD10
3/1997-offsite, 1/2003-AKL, 8/2009-Ft. W Cabins, 3/2010-ASM/CSR, 10/2011-AKV, 2/2012-Pop/BWV, 9/2013-BWV, 1/2014-DL, 8/2014-BC/BWV

tlenzendorf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 02:03 PM   #2382
Granny square
Always planning a trip!
 
Granny square's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 2,718

Viggle announced on Facebook that the new sephora rewards were good for store or on line. Fwiw.
Granny square is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 02:40 PM   #2383
julluvsdisney
"A dream is a wish your heart makes, when you're fast asleep"
 
julluvsdisney's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Boston, MA 1,331 mi away from the mouse
Posts: 1,968

Quote:
Originally Posted by pha1226 View Post
I've been loving the Olympics points!

Does anyone know if there is a minimum stay for the Travelocity hotel reward? The travelocityincentives site only says there may be a minimum stay and the Viggle terms and conditions don't mention it.
No there is no minimum on the travelocity cards. I was able to use it for one night at pop and your able to stack four of them.
Hope this helps!!!
__________________

Mouseketeers-ME, DH, DS, DS ,DMOM,DB , DSIL,DAunt
WDW TRIPS*1994 ASMu* 2007 Disneymoon POFQ* 2009 POP*2010 POP*2011 POP* 2012 POR* 2013 POR*2014 POR RR*2014 POR *
julluvsdisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 01:31 PM   #2384
pha1226
Mouseketeer
 
pha1226's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Southern NJ
Posts: 406

Thanks!!! Looks like we'll be sweating in WDW at the same time!
__________________
Patti
1976 Off site; 1980 Off site; 1987 Cruise/Off site; 1994 Off site; 5/04 POR; 3/07 POP; 8/08 POP; 8/10 POP;8/12 CBR ; 8/14 CBR and Universal! dd14 dd12

pha1226 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 01:40 PM   #2385
julluvsdisney
"A dream is a wish your heart makes, when you're fast asleep"
 
julluvsdisney's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Boston, MA 1,331 mi away from the mouse
Posts: 1,968

Quote:
Originally Posted by pha1226
Thanks!!! Looks like we'll be sweating in WDW at the same time!
Nice! Can't wait! Free dining in the heat sounds like vacation to me!! Only 3 more week woohoo!!!
__________________

Mouseketeers-ME, DH, DS, DS ,DMOM,DB , DSIL,DAunt
WDW TRIPS*1994 ASMu* 2007 Disneymoon POFQ* 2009 POP*2010 POP*2011 POP* 2012 POR* 2013 POR*2014 POR RR*2014 POR *
julluvsdisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:09 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: