Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Budget Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-08-2012, 10:26 AM   #1546
crazelion
Form feet and legs...form arms and body...and I'll form...THE HEAD!
Why did the monsters at the end of "Voltron" always get killed by the Blazing Sword?

I figure out get the viggle android app on the phone. Now it says not support. It would be nice know what version of android the app is. Because I have gingerbread 2.3 android version. I have email viggle for support.

Thank You GumpyPirate
crazelion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 10:40 AM   #1547
nick262
DIS Veteran

Hello all,

Just downloaded the android version yesterday and have earned some points . Can someone tell me if there is a list of what shows earn what points? If there is, I can't seem find it. TIA for any help.
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-08-2012, 11:18 AM   #1548
Princess Dolly
Unfortunately it encroached the danger zone

I guess I have been lucky. I only had issues with one show with the Bonus Points Sunday night (Game of Thrones). I am impatiently waiting for iTunes to get back in stock. Viggle Support says they'll be back soon. We'll see.
Princess Dolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 11:57 AM   #1549
SugarSpice
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nzdisneymom View Post
You can't use the CVS egift codes to purchase gift cards of any sort at CVS.
Thanks so much Cindy for answering!
SugarSpice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 12:12 PM   #1550
momto2inKC
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick262 View Post
Hello all,

Just downloaded the android version yesterday and have earned some points . Can someone tell me if there is a list of what shows earn what points? If there is, I can't seem find it. TIA for any help.
Do you mean the shows that give bonus points? That's listed on the ap and changes each day. All other shows you check into your earn 1 pt a min you are checked in.
Edited to add..sorry, just saw you meant on the Android version. I have no idea if it's different than the Apple version.
Old 05-08-2012, 01:04 PM   #1551
phred52
I love vacation!

Viggle customer support is .... worthless. Canned response to my problem/question. So I returned to BB this afternoon AFTER my dd re-printed my bb e-gift cards from her house. After a bit of a run around there, I left WITH regular old bb gift cards! PFEW! I was afraid I'd lost $75 of rewards from bb!!

It really does depend on WHO is there to help you resolve an issue. Yeah to Monica for going the extra mile to help !
phred52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 01:35 PM   #1552
julluvsdisney
"A dream is a wish your heart makes, when you're fast asleep"

Just started using the app. I have just used it for disney channel since its a rainy day in my neck of the woods and my lil guy has been watching carttons for awhile. Will I get points for these shows? once it allows me to check in and it picks up on the show do I have to do anything else to get points? How long does it take to get the points? What shows rate higher? I am trying to get as many bk gift cards and starbucks gift cards for our drive to disney in august!! Can you use multiple e cards for bk and starbucks? Sorry for all of the questions Im just kinda confused! lol! TIA for any help!!!!

Mouseketeers-ME, DH, DS, DS ,DMOM,DB , DSIL,DAunt
WDW TRIPS*1994 ASMu* 2007 Disneymoon POFQ* 2009 POP*2010 POP*2011 POP* 2012 POR* 2013 POR*2014 POR RR*2014 POR *
julluvsdisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 01:39 PM   #1553
ban26ana
Mouseketeer

I just cashed in $60 of Lowes gift cards yesterday. I'm building a dinette in our camper to surprise dh. Without Viggle, I would have never have been able to hide the spending from him! (Joint accounts)
Old 05-08-2012, 03:13 PM   #1554
Wanna be Ariel
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by julluvsdisney View Post
Just started using the app. I have just used it for disney channel since its a rainy day in my neck of the woods and my lil guy has been watching carttons for awhile. Will I get points for these shows? once it allows me to check in and it picks up on the show do I have to do anything else to get points? How long does it take to get the points? What shows rate higher? I am trying to get as many bk gift cards and starbucks gift cards for our drive to disney in august!! Can you use multiple e cards for bk and starbucks? Sorry for all of the questions Im just kinda confused! lol! TIA for any help!!!!
Yes as long as it appears that you are checked in(left corner on iphone) The higer point onese are at night and change daily. For the iPhone it is on the main screen and you can scroll through them.

I have never gotten any BK GC so I do not know that. I do know that some people have problems using them though. SB I just add them to my Starbucks app on our phone. This keeps them all in one place and then.

Many Trips Before DS
Sept- Poly CL (DS 1st Trip & DH B-Day)
May- AK Jumbo/SSR (DS B-Day & 1st FG and SWW)
Nov/Dec-BLT LV,VWL,WL (DS 1st MVMCP)
Wanna be Ariel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 03:16 PM   #1555
Wanna be Ariel
DIS Veteran

Okay so I have a question that maybe someone can help me with. Can you have t2 Viggle accounts on 1 phone? My DH has the iPhone and I was wondering onces we get to the $550.00 mark can I then open my own account?

Want to keep using Viggle, but do not want to pay the taxes on it?

Many Trips Before DS
Sept- Poly CL (DS 1st Trip & DH B-Day)
May- AK Jumbo/SSR (DS B-Day & 1st FG and SWW)
Nov/Dec-BLT LV,VWL,WL (DS 1st MVMCP)
Wanna be Ariel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 03:30 PM   #1556
zoemurr
DIS Veteran

glad this worked out

Quote:
Originally Posted by phred52 View Post
Viggle customer support is .... worthless. Canned response to my problem/question. So I returned to BB this afternoon AFTER my dd re-printed my bb e-gift cards from her house. After a bit of a run around there, I left WITH regular old bb gift cards! PFEW! I was afraid I'd lost $75 of rewards from bb!!

It really does depend on WHO is there to help you resolve an issue. Yeah to Monica for going the extra mile to help !
what was the problem? I've gone twice and they just scanned it and it was fine. I'm worried 'cause I have points for a bunch more..
zoemurr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 03:48 PM   #1557
LisaNJ25
DIS Veteran
I paid $300 back in 1992. I had the big Jersey girl hair and all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanna be Ariel View Post
Yes as long as it appears that you are checked in(left corner on iphone) The higer point onese are at night and change daily. For the iPhone it is on the main screen and you can scroll through them.

I have never gotten any BK GC so I do not know that. I do know that some people have problems using them though. SB I just add them to my Starbucks app on our phone. This keeps them all in one place and then.
How do you add them to the sb's app?

I choose the digital card since I dont have a physical card and tried the reload option but that just give me paypal or cc

o 2001 - Port Orleans Riverside
o 2001 - Disneyland
o 2002 - Caribbean Beach/Wilderness Lodge
o 2007 - Port Orleans Riverside
o 2008 - Pop Century
o 2010 - Port Orleans Riverside
o 2012 - Windsor Hills
o 2013 - Pop Century
LisaNJ25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 04:05 PM   #1558
diznee25
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by julluvsdisney View Post
I've heard lots of people say 'Buyer Beware' when it comes to BK e-gift cards. Burger Kings policy regarding e-gift cards is that only certain locations accept them. Not all BK stores allow e-cards.

Not trying to scare you away from redeeming for this. But it's the one e-gift card that has been giving everyone problems. (Apparently there are a lot of BK locations that don't take e-cards.)

diznee25
Old 05-08-2012, 04:10 PM   #1559
cmac609
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaNJ25 View Post
How do you add them to the sb's app?

I choose the digital card since I dont have a physical card and tried the reload option but that just give me paypal or cc
There is a place on the app where you can add another card to the app and have more than one card with a balance.

Open the app and go to My Card and then at the top right corner there is a + button, click it and you can add the Viggle Card number and pin and it will add it to your app.

DH, :: Me: ds11, ds9, ds2
7/2006 Polynesian (Samoa) (First Time), 7/2011 Polynesian (Hawaii)
7/2008 Polynesian (Samoa) & Universal Lowes Royal Pacific & 12/2008 Pop Century
7/2009 Polynesian (Hawaii)
7/2010 Polynesian (Hawaii) & Universal Lowes Royal Pacific
cmac609 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 04:14 PM   #1560
PrincessMickey
Mouseketeer

Just wanted to let everyone know I just came accross a new BK ad. It's worth 10 points to scroll through pages and the last page has a button to collect points. It doesn't put the check mark in the corner like the other ads so you can go through it as many times as it lets you. After two I checked my point history and they both went through so I've been scrolling through for the last 20 minutes now.

PrincessMickey is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: