Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Budget Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 05-07-2012, 12:33 PM   #1516
scribega
Where's Perry??
 
scribega's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Canton, GA
Posts: 323

Viggle's response via twitter about some of last night's bonus points: "We experienced a technical issue with bonus points last night. Unfortunately we cannot track the missing bonus points back to your accounts."
__________________
Offsite - Sept. 2002
Offsite - Jan. 2006
POFQ - Sept. 2007 - free dining
CBR - Oct. 2008
POP - Dec. 2009 - free dining
POP - March 2010 - quick biz trip
POP - Sept. 2010 - free dining
POP - Sept. 2011 - free dining
Disney Dream - Sept / POP - Sept. 2012 - free dining
-----
DISdad member #633
scribega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 12:35 PM   #1517
girli565
A Miami kind of girl
 
girli565's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 5,436

Quote:
Originally Posted by scribega View Post
Viggle's response via twitter about some of last night's bonus points: "We experienced a technical issue with bonus points last night. Unfortunately we cannot track the missing bonus points back to your accounts."
That's crap! What's the point of the bonus history if they can't fix a flub?
girli565 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 05-07-2012, 12:39 PM   #1518
Wanna be Ariel
DIS Veteran
 
Wanna be Ariel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 1,301

Yep that is what I thought they would say!!! Whatever. It is a new Viggle day. Hope it is working now.
__________________
ME(35) DH(41) DS(2)

Many Trips Before DS
2013
Sept- Poly CL (DS 1st Trip & DH B-Day)
2014
May- AK Jumbo/SSR (DS B-Day & 1st FG and SWW)
Nov/Dec-AOA,BLT,WL (DS 1st MVMCP)
Wanna be Ariel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 01:00 PM   #1519
zurgswife
WDW is my Shangrala...and I'm going...life is better!!!
 
zurgswife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2000
Posts: 15,402

Glad I picked up my Old Navy this weekend. They are gone again today.
__________________
[IMG]

In Honor of Robin Costello I will miss you my dear friend.
zurgswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 01:11 PM   #1520
girli565
A Miami kind of girl
 
girli565's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 5,436

I want to start cashing out every 7500 but I don't drink Starbucks or use anything else that's 7500 points. I usually wait for iTunes but those are not there.
girli565 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 01:29 PM   #1521
jmsaj
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 213

If I see it in my points history, then it should be credited correct?
jmsaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 01:55 PM   #1522
cmac609
DIS Veteran
 
cmac609's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 747

Bonus points last night

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmsaj View Post
If I see it in my points history, then it should be credited correct?
Same thing happened ti me last night on 2 of the 10 o'clock shows. I watched them for almost 30 minutes and a box popped up saying I earned the points but whe I looked into the history the bonus points weren't there. The first email to Viggle told me to log out, etc..which I knew wasn't the mistake so I emailed them back and they told me they had a bonus point problem and they can't be fixed. That is so wrong because now we have proof how long we watched the show...they really show credit manually. That isn't good customer service..will I still giggle..yes...but still not fair..lol
__________________

DH, :: Me: ds11, ds9, ds2
7/2006 Polynesian (Samoa) (First Time), 7/2011 Polynesian (Hawaii)
7/2008 Polynesian (Samoa) & Universal Lowes Royal Pacific & 12/2008 Pop Century
7/2009 Polynesian (Hawaii)
7/2010 Polynesian (Hawaii) & Universal Lowes Royal Pacific
cmac609 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 03:20 PM   #1523
hoosiermama
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 96

Lost my account

Ughhh....so disappointed. Apparently my viggle acct. has been terminated. I am not sure why other than they state I did not comply with terms and conditions. I had an account on my iphone and my husband has an account on an ipad. Everything was fine until I went to check into his account on my iphone. I simply was trying to redeem the rewards on his account. I checked into his account on my phone since my son was playing with the ipad. After that, my account was closed. They are not being very forthcoming on specific details as to why the account was closed. I honestly thought I was compliant with terms. Be careful if you have multiple accounts per home.

For anyone who has had an account closed, are the gift cards now invalid?
hoosiermama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 03:33 PM   #1524
Wanna be Ariel
DIS Veteran
 
Wanna be Ariel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 1,301

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosiermama View Post
Ughhh....so disappointed. Apparently my viggle acct. has been terminated. I am not sure why other than they state I did not comply with terms and conditions. I had an account on my iphone and my husband has an account on an ipad. Everything was fine until I went to check into his account on my iphone. I simply was trying to redeem the rewards on his account. I checked into his account on my phone since my son was playing with the ipad. After that, my account was closed. They are not being very forthcoming on specific details as to why the account was closed. I honestly thought I was compliant with terms. Be careful if you have multiple accounts per home.

For anyone who has had an account closed, are the gift cards now invalid?
That really sucks!! I hope someone will tell you what you did? Please keep us posted.
__________________
ME(35) DH(41) DS(2)

Many Trips Before DS
2013
Sept- Poly CL (DS 1st Trip & DH B-Day)
2014
May- AK Jumbo/SSR (DS B-Day & 1st FG and SWW)
Nov/Dec-AOA,BLT,WL (DS 1st MVMCP)
Wanna be Ariel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 03:44 PM   #1525
diznee25
DIS Veteran
 
diznee25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Colorado
Posts: 2,527

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosiermama View Post
Ughhh....so disappointed. Apparently my viggle acct. has been terminated. I am not sure why other than they state I did not comply with terms and conditions. I had an account on my iphone and my husband has an account on an ipad. Everything was fine until I went to check into his account on my iphone. I simply was trying to redeem the rewards on his account. I checked into his account on my phone since my son was playing with the ipad. After that, my account was closed. They are not being very forthcoming on specific details as to why the account was closed. I honestly thought I was compliant with terms. Be careful if you have multiple accounts per home.

For anyone who has had an account closed, are the gift cards now invalid?
Sorry to hear about that! I personally have not had my account closed, but I know many who have. So here's some thoughts on that:

I have heard that Viggle does not give details about why they terminate accounts, so you'll pretty much be left in the dark. Every person who has posted about their account terminating has said that it happens right as they are trying to redeem for a reward. So even if your husband tried to log in on his iPad to redeem a reward, the account would still have been terminated.

I know several couples who log onto their accounts with their spouses iPhone or iPad, and they have not be terminated. Could be some other reason why it happened to you.

If you have e-mail conformations regarding any rewards you redeemed before the termination, then you should still be able to use them. But if you don't receive e-mails, and the only way you can access your rewards is thru your Viggle account, then yea, you've lost them.

ETA: In Viggle's FAQs is states: You can use your Viggle account on up to 5 different devices. So it was ok that your husband logged in on your iPhone.

diznee25
__________________
My Family: Me DH (Chihuahua 10) (Pomeranian 5) AKL B-Day Aug. 2014, AKL Dec. 2010, PC Oct. 2007, PC & BW May 2007, CBR & WL Dec. 2003, POFQ July 2002

Last edited by diznee25; 05-07-2012 at 03:50 PM.
diznee25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 03:45 PM   #1526
Wanna be Ariel
DIS Veteran
 
Wanna be Ariel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 1,301

We only have one iPhone(my DH) so I was wondering if anyone has tried any show from last night again today? DH is at work so I wont be able to try til later.
__________________
ME(35) DH(41) DS(2)

Many Trips Before DS
2013
Sept- Poly CL (DS 1st Trip & DH B-Day)
2014
May- AK Jumbo/SSR (DS B-Day & 1st FG and SWW)
Nov/Dec-AOA,BLT,WL (DS 1st MVMCP)
Wanna be Ariel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 03:52 PM   #1527
diznee25
DIS Veteran
 
diznee25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Colorado
Posts: 2,527

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanna be Ariel View Post
We only have one iPhone(my DH) so I was wondering if anyone has tried any show from last night again today? DH is at work so I wont be able to try til later.
Yes, I have been able to check into all the shows from last night and got bonus points for all. Just finished!


diznee25
__________________
My Family: Me DH (Chihuahua 10) (Pomeranian 5) AKL B-Day Aug. 2014, AKL Dec. 2010, PC Oct. 2007, PC & BW May 2007, CBR & WL Dec. 2003, POFQ July 2002
diznee25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 04:00 PM   #1528
Wanna be Ariel
DIS Veteran
 
Wanna be Ariel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 1,301

Quote:
Originally Posted by diznee25 View Post
Yes, I have been able to check into all the shows from last night and got bonus points for all. Just finished!


diznee25
YEAH!!! Thank you.

Just a side note. I got a call from our local news station wanting me to do a interview on Viggle. I can't do it, but if I was going to do it, I would not lie and have to tell everyone that Viggle's customer service really stinks!!!
__________________
ME(35) DH(41) DS(2)

Many Trips Before DS
2013
Sept- Poly CL (DS 1st Trip & DH B-Day)
2014
May- AK Jumbo/SSR (DS B-Day & 1st FG and SWW)
Nov/Dec-AOA,BLT,WL (DS 1st MVMCP)
Wanna be Ariel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 04:13 PM   #1529
diznee25
DIS Veteran
 
diznee25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Colorado
Posts: 2,527

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanna be Ariel View Post
YEAH!!! Thank you.

Just a side note. I got a call from our local news station wanting me to do a interview on Viggle. I can't do it, but if I was going to do it, I would not lie and have to tell everyone that Viggle's customer service really stinks!!!
That's so funny!

Even with the "points history log" this still doesn't guarantee that we'll get the points we deserve. I went back and forth last week with a Viggle customer rep. My check in history showed I had checked into a Featured Show, (the night it aired), for over 20 minutes. The regular check in points I got, but not the bonus points. Well, Viggle never gave me those Bonus Points, and they were completely useless...."click on your icon pic"....."do a hard reset"...."uninstall and reinstall the app." Did ALL of this before I even contacted them! Auugggh..... I have never in my life come across a company whose customer service is totally useless!

That's way I didn't bother contacting them today, for bonus points I did not get last night. Just spent the afternoon rechecking into everything...


diznee25
__________________
My Family: Me DH (Chihuahua 10) (Pomeranian 5) AKL B-Day Aug. 2014, AKL Dec. 2010, PC Oct. 2007, PC & BW May 2007, CBR & WL Dec. 2003, POFQ July 2002
diznee25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 04:36 PM   #1530
Avonlady1001
DIS Veteran
 
Avonlady1001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: North Babylon, NY
Posts: 2,080

Quote:
Originally Posted by diznee25 View Post
That's so funny!

Even with the "points history log" this still doesn't guarantee that we'll get the points we deserve. I went back and forth last week with a Viggle customer rep. My check in history showed I had checked into a Featured Show, (the night it aired), for over 20 minutes. The regular check in points I got, but not the bonus points. Well, Viggle never gave me those Bonus Points, and they were completely useless...."click on your icon pic"....."do a hard reset"...."uninstall and reinstall the app." Did ALL of this before I even contacted them! Auugggh..... I have never in my life come across a company whose customer service is totally useless!

That's way I didn't bother contacting them today, for bonus points I did not get last night. Just spent the afternoon rechecking into everything...


diznee25
Ditto that!!! I didn't bother emailing them either. But checking into the DVR'd ones worked for me as well today.

I'm not getting points the past 5 days or so for any Suits ads I've watched...any one else having this problem? It's just Suits... Of course their response on Saturday when I contacted them was we'll let the techs know. Thanks! I knew I wasn't getting the points, and i didn't ask for them. I'd really just like it fixed! But here we are, several days later & I'm still having the same issue...but I keep watching it, just in case I get points, or just in case there's a better ad underneath. Can't help myself!
Avonlady1001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:30 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: